Phoenix Nine and Her Brillian...

By DevaNandhini

The Pillow Book (三生三世枕上书), written by Tang Qi Gong Zi, is the second book in the Three Lives, Three Worlds se... More

Meeting Her After Ages
She is Phoenix
She is Different
Love Rival 🙄
Hurting you is hurting me
Niangqin
Empress Of Taichen
Hard To Handle
Hard To Handle (2)
stone of destiny ❤️
Understanding ❤️
Who is she
Jealous ❤️
Fengjiu Is Flawless ❤️
Intoxicating love
How dare you🤨🤨
Trials are hard..
Her trial ends.. 💔
Dijun.. you re here
Dijun... is that true💔
His nightmare
💔
What happened to them
To Protect her...
Epilogue...

Deep wound

1K 30 8
By DevaNandhini

The sword of Ye hua was close enough to hurt his life line SuSu, he have only solution, that is to be defeated before her or else it hurt her. Bai Qian have a wild smile she knew, that he is going to give up. How can he hurt her.

Ye hua: am accepting my defeat and announcing my wife as the winner of the competition.

Lian song: ohh my dear crown princess long ago we knew that you Won't win over her. She is the high god who made you her admirer. So no worry. Now what's next to spices up the atmosphere.

Bia Qian : Here i have my niece with me who is more or most powerful like me in every aspects. I hope she will add charm to next competition.

Bai fengjiu : GuGu, really you want me to mess with heavenly clan?

Zhi he: crown princess u have the support of crown prince, who is heavenly Emperors favorite grand child. But if its about Fengjiu, i fear... She don't have any hold here...

Bai fengjiu : Hold... Hold on there zhi he.. Heavenly Emperor, she again cross the limits of hierarchy. You are not allowed to call a high god along with designation of Queen of QinQui by her name. Remember, i don't care who dote on you.. I care my status and remember i don't need the support of anyone here to stand or to fight. QinQui brought up woman with brave heart.

Cang yi : may i interrupt. Am Lord of mountains. And my fame not so bad to my knowledge. Princess zhi he, remember she isthe granddaughter of Di jun Bai zhi. And her clan have widespread fame equal to 9 kingdom. She is the niece of crown princess and sister of A'Li. She is the bethrothed woman of mine clan.. But i really lack many thing to please her heart. She is having a good relationship with the demon lord and she is the only Highness who became everything at her very young age.

Zhi he: sorry for my lack of knowledge. High god Bai Fengjiu please have mercy upon me.

Words of cang yi touched Dijun. He too want to stand for her against his foster sister. No title of her given bemy cang yi meet the title Dijun want to give her. Empress of Taichen palace ❤️. But now he can't, nor in future too. If he tries too he can't speak for her. His lil fox is his weakness that weakening him every day..

Niangqin.. Niangqin

When everybody turn to the source they saw the lil pumpkin the crown prince of QinQui is standing there.. Many are confused while some are happy to saw him.
GunGun walk forth

GunGun : GunGun greet all the high immortals in heavenly clan...

Tian jun :who are you kid? Its first time i saw a lil immortal with such an aura. The aura of you is more powerful than even A'Li.

GunGun :son of my niangqin. Am the crownprince of QinQui. Son of Bai fengjiu.

Baiqian : xiaojiu, he is.. He is so adorable. Ohh such a cute kid.. Really he went on you.

Zhi he : son of high God. Really when did this happened? Whose his father.. Which immortal have the merit be with you

GunGun :sorry Niangqin did i bring trouble with me. I was bored so i came with chengyu jiejie. She already warned me but.. But i

Fengjiu : my son! Why are you so sorry. My kid is not at wrong. Niangqin too felt bored without you. You sit with jiejie i will showcase a duel for you mine sweet heart. ❤️

Gungun slowly peeped to Dijun to get his glimpse. Everyone witnessed it. Chengyu tried to make Gungun stop looking at donghua but he just continue it.

Donghua : Lil one.. Come here. Seated with me. Why are you standing ata Long distance.

Zhi he : gege.. What are you doing? ☹️🙄

Donghua : Calling my kid to my place to be seated with me. He is my kid! And you knew naa what status nd power he and his birthmother hold even without a official announcements or relationship status.

Fengjiu was shocked by his statement. She is happy for her son. Her son always wished to be with him. Indirectly he showcase that like ye hua protect Baiqian, she too have a reputation and power her under his name.

Fengjiu almost defeated everyone. GunGun want his Niangqin to fight with his fuqin. Atlast he succeed in making him agreed.

Donghua : success or defeat won't affect me. Its only for my kid.

Fight begin..

It was a mix of love and hate.. Both fought with equal force

Pov of Fengjiu

Its hard to realise his mind .. Whether he want to win or lose..

Pov of Donghua

I can't hurt you. Win or loose wont hurt me but a wound in ur body hurt me.

Pov fengjiu

Ohhh thank moyuan shifu for teaching me to read minds. Yes i read his mind ... Is that love for me.. Or its sympathy for abandoning me once.. Wait if hurt in me hurt him.. Then its easy to make you feel pain..

Suddenly Fengjiu drawn himer sword towards Donghua. Everyone felt she is up to hurt him.. But in a fraction of second she change swords direction in to her and it run through her chest

All were shocked to the core..

Donghua : xiaobai... Why.. Why you did that

Fengjiu : success is not getting succeed, the really success lies in putting the opponent in a mental state where he feel defeated. Ahhh.. ( she cough blood ) if i win Dijun may feel happiness to see a lower immortal achieving great success. If i loose you may get happiness due to your success. But i hate my rival to be Happy.

Zhi he : what does you re action mean

BaiQian : did it worth.. ( fengjiu collapse to floor)
Really did it worth

Bai Fenjiu : gugu... It worth.. It worth.. This wound is superficial one.. No worry.. But i win..

Donghua : she wins .. She hurt the core of her rival. She succeed over me.. If she hurt me ... It won't be considered as her success but now she win. Woman of QinQui, you are really heartless.. Heartless like a rock..

Saying those he tries to walk out aimlessly everyone is shock to saw an emotion in his face, it won't matter whether it's happiness or sad. He was hurted to core.. He walks like a lifeless man

GunGun : fuqin, ( donghua stopped without turning ) you both win and whom lose in this play is me. Fuqin and Niangqin really forget me.. Forget me before doing everything. A'gun is sad.. I don't have anybody.

Both donghua and fengjiu is shocked to see those lil eyes with tears

They sensed his pain.. Donghua walked away aimlessly. Bai zhe brought both mother and son to his place.

Donghua Dijun is wholly drenched in rain.. Remembering his past life and moments with his xiaobai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.1K 52
What happens after Dong Hua and Xiao Bai get out from the chasm. This is a variation of the story in the 2nd book "The Pillow Book" in the Three Liv...
282K 7.8K 69
Feng jiu's love for Dong hua has never been a secret. She persevered through every trial and suffering, in hopes of getting his love. As hard as Don...
18.7K 893 34
Bai Fengjiu is a cheerful and lively Princess doted on by everyone in the kingdom especially her grandfather and aunt, she has everything any girl co...
41.1K 1.1K 56
How If the litle fox, Bai Feng Jiu want a room to prove her self that she capable to rule Qin que without her Husband, Dong Hua Dijun? Because love...