WITHOUT YOU

By sanaathewriter

" Baby, how did I survive all this time? Without you, without you, you, you" More

faces.
prologue.
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIXV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVII
epilogue

XIX

1.2K 45 0
By sanaathewriter

Rendezvous Bay Anguilla

" Thanks hubby." Teyana smiled, as Yannick pulled out her chair for her. They had just arrived in Anguilla and now they were at a restaurant.

" You're welcome wifey." he said, kissing her lips.

" Isn't he so sweet y'all." Teyana said, to Yannick's live. Teyana was bored so she suggested they go on live.

" Not y'all calling my baby a simp." she laughed, as she read the comments.

" Yea ima simp for her and only her." he said, kissing there side of her cheek.

They paused talking to the live for a minute to give the waitress their drink and appetizer orders.

"Y'all asking where our kids like we not on our honeymoon." Teyana laughed, reading the comments.

" Okay, wea y'all parents at ?" Yannick questioned, making Teyana laugh.

reem 💙: add me to the live y'all kids wanna talk to y'all

Teyana searched for his name in the viewing list before adding him to the live.

" Since y'all wanted to know so bad, here they are." Teyana said.

" Mommy." Raia smiled, as soon as Reem accepted the live request. " Hi daddy." she waved.

" Hi YaYa, hi daddy." Mia smiled.

" Wassup my princesses." Yannick waved.

" Hey my babies." Teyana waved. " Tell the live hi." she said, and they both waved.

" For all y'all asking Lannah at school." Yannick said, after reading a few " Where is Lannah?" questions.

" How is y'all day ?" Teyana questioned.

" It's good, Uncle Reem taught us to count all the way to 30 in Spanish." Raia answered.

" And YaYa guess what?" Mia said.

" What ?" Teyana responded.

" Laya was here and we got to play with her. And this morning nana got us Starbucks." Mia said.

" Y'all got Starbucks without me?" Teyana questioned.

" You went on an airplane with us." Raia said, shrugging her shoulders.

" I guess that fair." Teyana said." Mia people keep on asking why you call me YaYa." she said.

" Because I want to." Mia shrugged.

" Y'all asking all these questions and they can't read." Yannick laughed.

" Daddy we can read." Raia said, mugging him.

" Okay well read a question." Yannick said, and Raia and Mia nodded.

" This one says that were pretty." Raia said. " Thank you." she smiled, blowing a kiss at the camera.

" They asked how old we are." Mia said. " We're this many." Mia said, as her and Raia held up 3 fingers.

" That's all I can read." Raia said.

" Me too." Mia said.

" Good job guys." Yannick said.

" Good job my loves." Teyana smiled.

" Y'all having fun out there so far ?" Reem asked.

" It's real nice out here, bro you gotta come out here some time." Yannick said.

" Once I find the one fasho fasho." Reem responded. " And Teyana you better not." he added, making her laugh.

"Anyways, me and daddy are going to let y'all take y'alls nap since we know it's nap time." she added.

" And we know how cranky y'all get without nap time." Yannick added. " Talk to y'all later, daddy loves y'all." he said.

" I love you guys." Teyana said.

" We love you too, bye." Raia and Mia said, before Reem left.

" Ha! Bae all the comments saying the girls look just like me." Teyana laughed.

" Even Mia?" he questioned. " They lying they do not look like you." Yannick said.

" It's okay, maybe our next one will look like you." Teyana laughed.

" Ouu my food." Teyana said, as the waitress placed the food on the table.

" Lil fat ass." Yannick joked.

" Anyways, I got some Jerk chicken with some lobster Mac and cheese. Yanny show them what you got." Teyana said, showing her plate.

" I just got some stewed Goat." Yannick said, showing his plate.

For the remainder of their lunch date answered questions from the viewers and ate.

****

" Bae your so fine." Teyana said, rubbing her hand across his goatee.

" Thank you ma, you fine as hell too." he said, kissing the side of her face.

" Thanks." she smiled.

"  You wanna get a tattoo?" Yannick asked, randomly.

" Like today ?" she asked.

" Yea, I been wanting a new tat for a while" he answered.

" Sure, I been wanting to get the girls tatted on me for a while." Teyana said.

" Okay, get up and put some clothes on." he said, slapping her ass.

" Why I can't wear this ?" she asked.

" Teyana you don't even have pants on." he said, and she laughed forgetting she didn't have them on. She quickly threw on some shorts before they headed out.

" You better not be taking me to no janky tattoo shop either." Teyana said, buckling herself in the car.

" That was one time." he laughed.

When Teyana and Yannick were around the ages of 15 and 16, Yannick convinced her to get a matching tattoo with him. It ended up getting severely infected and both of them were grounded for months.

" I'm just trying to make sure this tattoo won't have me in the hospital." she laughed.

" Nah, I actually did some research this time. We gon be straight." he assured her, and she nodded.

As the drive continued, Teyana just looked out of the window and admired the island. She had been infatuated with the island of Anguilla since she was in 4th grade and she was so happy that she got to experience it with the love of her life.

Upon arrival, Yannick opened her door and they both walked into the tattoo shop.

" Do you guys have an appointment ?" the receptionist asked.

" Yes, it should be under Soule." Yannick answered.

" Wow, i'm a Soule for real this time." Teyana said.

" Okay, can I see a copy of you guys photo ID." the receptionist said, and they both pulled out their licenses.

" Okay, you guys are good to go. I will let the artists no that you guys are here."

" What you getting ?" Teyana wondered.

" It's a surprise. " he answered.

****

" Let me see your tattoo." Teyana said, as Yannick walked out of the room. It was about 3 hours later and Yannick's tattoo was finally done, Teyana had been finished for about an hour or so.

" Damn ma, you excited." he laughed.

" Yea, I wanna see it." she said.

" Here it is ma." he said, lifting his shirt. " You stamped now."

Under the tattoo was her name written in cursive.

" How do you still have this?" she questioned. The picture he had tattooed on him was a picture from one of her art projects in 10th grade.

" This picture don't leave me, I damn near bring it everywhere." he laughed.

"Aww, this is so cute. I love it." she smiled.

" Now let me see yours." he said. She turned around for him and then lifted her shirt.

Alannah, Sorai, Samia *

" You brave as shit to get that on your spine." he said. " High pain tolerance ass." he said, making her laugh.

" If you mad you act like a lil wimp just say that." she responded.

" Please." he said, rolling his eyes. " But it look good ma, the girls gone go crazy when they see this." he said.

" I know." she laughed.

They paid and thanked the tattoo artists before they headed back to their villa.

" You wanna order takeout, I'm hungry." Yannick said, looking over at Teyana.

" Yea, get me something you think I'll like. I'm going in the shower." she said.

" Okay, I'll be there in a second."

****

" Oh my gosh." Teyana moaned, as Yannick sucked on her clit. " Please don't stop." she said, as she began to grind on his face.

After about 5 more minutes she came all over his face.

" Good morning my love." he said, coming up to give her a kiss.

" Great morning actually." she laughed. While Yannick went to the bathroom to get a rag to clean her up Teyana went through her messages.

" Aww look at the girls this morning." she said, showing him a picture her mom had sent her.

" It's really 3 of them and none of them my twins." Yannick said.

" It's okay, I feel like Raia and maybe even Mia gone grow into looking like you." Teyana said.

They both did their daily morning routine before they began getting dressed for the day.

" You look good ma, like damn." he complimented. " Can't believe I married all of this." he said, spinning her.

" It's all yours." she smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips.

" I'm a lucky ass man." he said, " Then you got all this ass back here, damn." he said, grabbing her ass.

" Thanks to this." she said, putting her hand on very evident shaft. " But thanks bae, you always hyping me."

" I'm your man I'm always gone hype you up even when you look a lil tore up." he said, making her laugh.

" I don't even gotta tell you that you handsome." she said, rubbing his face. " Fine ass, I'll eat you up anytime anywhere." she said, making him smirk.

" Thank you baby." he said, kissing her lips. " I remember I use to think you was so innocent, then prom night hit, lil porn star." he said, making her laugh.

" You ain't seen nothing yet." she smirked, walking towards the door.

" Oh yea, show me." he said, grabbing her waist.

" When we get back." she said, pulling his arm. So that they could head to there destination.

" Look at my wife y'all." Yannick said, recording her as she drove. " So damn fine." he said, making her blush.

" I love you." she said, blowing him a kiss.

" I love you more." he said.

" Yea sure." she said, focusing her attention back on the road. The whole car ride Yannick messed with her as she drove.

" This is so beautiful." Teyana said, as she looked out at the beach.

" Not as beautiful as you." Yannick said, kissing the side of her face.

" You such a flirt." she laughed. " But thank you."

" What you trynna do ?" he wondered, as they walked the beach.

" I wanna go snorkeling, I wanna try those bikes, and tubing." Teyana answered.

" Come on, I think that's the man who can hook us up with the stuff." Yannick said, nodding towards a man.

As they walked towards the man they admired the beach and looked at what else the beach had to offer.

" Wassup, my name is Joseph. How can I help you guys today ?" Joseph questioned.

" We was wondering about going snorkeling and stuff." Yannick answered.

" You can do snorkeling for 30 minutes and 275 a person with a group, or you can do 45 minutes 330 for individual. Jet ski's will run you 340 for an hour per jet ski. Tubing will cost 70 per person for one ride." Joseph explained.

" We'll do all three." Yannick said.

" Okay, it'll be a wait for all three. Tubing should only be another 25 minutes. Jet Ski's will be 40, and snorkeling will be 2 hours. Did you guys wanna do group snorkeling or individual? And how many jet ski's did y'all want to rent?" he responded.

" We'll do individual snorkeling and two jet ski's." Yannick answered.

" Okay your total will be $1480." he said, and Yannick handed him a stack of EC's.

" Here are your watches, when they ding come back over here." he said, and they nodded before walking off.

" Can we eat while we wait ?" Teyana asked.

" Yea, come on." Yannick said.

" I'm paying by the way." she said, making him chuckle.

" I'm paying by the way." he mocked, making her roll her eyes. " I ain't never met someone who always wanna pay fa stuff." Yannick laughed.

" You haven't met yourself ?" she questioned. " Mr.putyourcardup."

****

" Come on, we gone jump together." Yannick said, grabbing Teyana's hand." One, two." he said, before they jumped.

" What happened to three ?" Teyana laughed, wiping her face.

" Fuck em." he shrugged.

The instructor had already given them a few instructions before they began diving.

" Look at the starfish." Teyana pointed out.

" Ma looka yo favorite fish, Dory." Yannick said.

" Oh my gosh it looks so much prettier in person." she cooed. " The water out here is so pretty and clear." Teyana said.

During their snorkel session they continued to admire all of the different marine life. They even took a couple pictures to take home and show the girls. It truly was a one of kind experience.

" Come on let's see who can swim the deepest." Yannick said, and she nodded. " On your mark get set, go." he said, before they both began diving.

As Teyana dove she began to regret agreeing to this being that she wasn't the best swimmer. After swimming a few km she quickly rose back up. Once Yannick realized Teyana was no longer diving he came back up as well.

" Damn ma you gave up." Yannick laughed.

" Hell yea, I don't why I even agreed to that." she said, making him laugh harder.

They swam a little longer before heading back to the boat.

" Yanny look at that sea turtle." Teyana said, as they got back on the boat.

" I see, looking fresh out Finding Nemo." he joked, making Teyana laugh.

On the ride back to shore they reminisced on their day today.

" You wanna eat on the beach ?" Teyana asked.

" Yea, that sound dope." he answered.

" Okay, well I kinda already ordered us food." she said, making him laugh. " I hope that's fine with you."

" Yea, you know me better than I probably know myself. So I trust you picked me something good to eat." he laughed.

" I got us both 2 different meals, because everything looked really good." she laughed. " I got you the BBQ Pork Plate and the Catfish Plate."

" You know me too damn well." he laughed.

" I've known you for over 2 decades it's only right that I know." she laughed.

On the way to the place they laughed at how well they knew each other. When they arrived Yannick went inside to pick up the order while Teyana stayed outside being that it was so packed inside.

Incoming call from ajs🦋🦋💞...

" Hi mommy." Lannah smiled, as Teyana answered the phone.

" Hi pretty girl. How are you ?" Teyana said.

" Im doing good,I had a good day at school today. I was on green all day today and I was the only person in the class who got a 100 on our math test." Lannah answered.

" I'm so proud of you, good job. " Teyana smiled.

" Thank you." Lannah said. " Where's daddy ?"

" He went inside to get our food, he should be back in a second. Where your sisters?" Teyana questioned, before she heard Mia and Raia's voices.

" Lannah who you talking to ?" she heard Raia asked.

" Mommy." Lannah answered, and both of the girls squealed.

" Hi mommy." Raia waved.

" Hi YaYa." Mi waved.

" Hi my loves. Did you guys have a good day today?" she said, and they both nodded their heads giving her a thumbs up.

" You think you slick, paying for the food over the phone." Yannick said, as he walked out of the restaurant making her laugh.

" Hi daddy." All of the girls chirped.

" Wassup my love bugs. Y'all being good for y'all nana and papa ?" he said.

" We're always good." Lannah answered.

" Mhm. What y'all been up to ?" Yannick said.

" We went with papa to Riah's practice." Mia answered.

" Yea, and papa bought us ice cream." Lannah added.

" Before dinner?" Teyana questioned.

" Papa said it was only because I was good at school and Mia and Raia was good at Uncle Reem's." Lannah answered.

" What did y'all do today ?" Lannah wondered.

" We had breakfast at this restaurant, then we went tubing, did jet skis, and then we went snorkeling." Teyana answered.

" That sounds fun." Raia said.

" Did you guys see a sea turtle?" Lannah wondered.

" We did." Yannick answered.

" Can you guys bring it back with y'all?" Lannah questioned.

" Lannah I don't think we can bring that on the plane." Teyana laughed.

" Maybe we can get you one when we come back." Yannick said, making Teyana side eye him.

" Daddy I want one too." Mia said.

" Raia you want one too ?" Yannick questioned, and she quickly shook her head no.

" Girls go ahead and wash your hands so you guys can eat." they heard Anita said.

" Okay, here's mommy and daddy." Lannah said, handing her the phone.

" Hi mommy." Teyana waved.

" Hey mom." Yannick said.

" Hey you guys. Y'all enjoying y'all time kids free ?" she questioned.

" Yes, time that was very much needed." Teyana answered, and Yannick nodded.

" I bet." Anita laughed.

" How's your time with the lil ones?" Yannick questioned.

" It's good, chile I forgot how it was having 3 little ones. All I've been hearing since they got here is nana this nana that." Anita laughed. " Oh and that damn hair, Mia and Raia won't give me no problems, but that damn Lannah gone act a fool." she added.

" Welcome to the world of Teyana Soule." Teyana laughed.

" Nana we're back." Lannah said.

" Okay, I'll talk to you guys later. Be safe, have fun, and I love y'all." Anita said.

" We love you too." they both said.

" Talk to you guys later, I love you." Lannah said, blowing kisses.

" Love you guys." Raia and Mia said.

" We love you guys so much." Teyana and Yannick both said,

"  And make sure to call us before y'all go to sleep." Teyana said, before the phone hung up.

" Aww I miss my girls." Teyana pouted.

" Me too. It feel weird not hearing daddy all day." he laughed.

" That too, all I ever hear is mommy can you do this, mommy I need help, YaYa can you come here." Teyana laughed.

" You love it though." he said.

" I do." she smiled.

While they ate their dinner they talked and drank.

" Ma pose fa me real quick." Yannick said. " You look so fucking good." he said, as she posed.

" Thanks zaddy." she smirked, continuing to pose. Once she was done he immediately posted her to his instagram.

@yannicksoule

@yannicksoule my heaven on earth 💫 #MrsSoule

" You ready to go now ?" Yannick questioned.

" Hell yea." Teyana said.

They got their stuff together and headed to the car.

" I want some dick." Teyana said, as they walked to the car.

" You real bold now that you done got some alcohol in your system. But you can get as much as you want when we get back." he laughed.

The sexual tension in the car was very high. Teyana couldn't stop touching on Yannick's shaft and Yannick was rubbing Teyana's thigh.

" Pull over." Teyana demanded.

" Teyana what the hell you doing ?" Yannick asked, as Teyana began to tug at his pants. She didn't say anything she just continued to unbutton his pants.

" Girl what the hell ?" he questioned, as she began to stroke him. As she continued stroking Yannick he decided to pull over in an empty parking lot.

She then began taking him in slowly, knowing that's how he liked it, making sure extra attention to the tip. After she started sucking on the tip as she stroked him.

" Fuck ma." Yannick groaned, rubbing his hands in her hair.

She didn't respond instead she took him in all the where you at causing her eyes to water.

" You look so good taking your dick ma." Yannick said, as eh began to caress her butt. She then began to slowly deep throat him as she felt him on the verge go coming.

" Fuck."he groaned, as he came in her mouth. She wiped the slobber off of her face before getting up to kiss him.

****

2 days later

" Get up baby." Yannick said, shaking Teyana.

Today they were splitting the day up so both of them could plan a romantic date. Yannick had the morning/afternoon and Teyana had afternoon/night.

" I'm sleepy." she yawned, rising up.

" I got you some breakfast." he said, handing her the tray.

" Aww thanks baby. Kisses." she said, leaving up. After he gave her a kiss she began to enjoy her food.

" Damn that's how you know I love you, I just kissed you with morning breath." he said, making her laugh.

" So what we doing ?" she wondered.

" You can't never let me surprise you." he laughed.

" Because I like to be prepared. You know I hate being underdressed or overdress." she said.

" I won't let you overdress or underdress. Go ahead and pick out a couple outfits." he said, and she got immediately started looking through her suitcase. After she picked out about 3 outfits she showed them to him and picked one that fir for the occasion.

" Should I do my makeup?" Teyana asked.

"Nah you good." he answered, and she nodded.

While Teyana got dressed and did her hair Yannick checked all of his emails and all the updates from his agent.

Once Teyana was finally ready they headed to the next destination.

" This vacation/honeymoon has been so fun. I'm gone need one like once a month." Teyana said, making Yannick laugh.

" Teyana please, you barely like being away from the girls for a night let alone a week out of every month." he said, making her playfully roll her eyes.

" You always trynna come for me, and ion like that." she responded, making him chuckle. " I'm away from them now." she added.

" And you damn near cry every time we get off the phone with them." he laughed, as she mugged him. " It's okay mama bear."

For the remainder of the car ride Yannick and Teyana continued to joke with each other.

" Where we going ?" Teyana questioned, as they pulled up to the airport.

" I'm flying you to a private island, Necker Island." he answered.

" You playing we me ?" she wondered.

" I'm deadass." he said, as he began to open the her door.

" You the best. Can I get kisses ?" she said, puckering her lips.

" Now I see why the girls act like they do." he laughed, after he gave her a kiss.

" Is their something wrong with the way they act, sir?" Teyana questioned.

" Nah." he answered, and she nodded.

The airport they were flying from was extremely empty, so they got to their plane fast. As soon as they entered the plane So Beautiful by Musiq Soulchild played.

" Aww baby this is so sweet." Teyana said. " Your so amazing." she said, kissing his lips.

" You welcome ma, but you really the amazing one." he said.

" You can't never let me compliment you." she laughed.

" Because you amazing, what I do don't compare to all you do for me." he said.

" I'll take it I guess." she shrugged, sipping some of her wine. " This wine good as hell, we gone need to bring this back home." Teyana laughed.

" Here you go." Yannick laughed. "But you told Lannah we couldn't bring her back a sea turtle." he said, shaking his head.

" A live animal and a bottle of wine. Not really seeing your point." she laughed.

They both sat at the table for a while before to the beds. They napped the whole way to the islands.

" Welcome to Nether Islands." the man said, as the excited the plane. They both sent him a wave and smile before walking towards the beach. It wasn't far from where they landed so it took little to no time.

" Just what I needed." Teyana said, as they walked towards the massage beds. " Especially after the way you had me last night."

****

" Yannick why aren't you dressed yet ?" Teyana wondered.

They were finally back in Anguilla after being in Necker Island. After they enjoyed their couples massage they enjoyed yoga and then they had lunch.

" I'm ready now, see." he said, as he came out of the bathroom.

" Finally, now let's go." she said, grabbing her bag and the keys.

" Thank you." she smiled, as he opened the door for her.

" You welcome ma." he said, moving to his side of the car. " You look real good Mrs. Soule, by the way." Yannick said.

" Thanks Mr. Soule , you look good as well." she smiled.

" So whea we going ?" he wondered.

" Just sit back and enjoy the ride." she said, and he nodded.

The car ride was mildly silent they both enjoyed the music and the scenery on the way to their destination.

" You brought me to a club?" he questioned.

" No, it's actually a restaurant." she said, grabbing his hand.

" Well this restaurant empty as hell, you sure this shit good. I only see 4 cars in the parking lot, and that's probably the employees." he said, making her laugh. " Shit look really empty inside."

" You don't have no chill. I rented the restaurant for us, you think ima have us going to a nasty ass restaurant ?" she said.

" Oh, I was finna say." he responded, as they walked in.

" Hi welcome. Are you guys the Soules?" the lady, asked as the entered.

" Yes." Teyana smiled.

" Okay well you guys can have a seat anywhere." she responded, and they nodded.

" This restaurant nice as hell, you did a good job ma." Yannick said, kissing the side of her face.

" Yea, and to think you was just dissing it." she laughed.

" I was just testing you ma." he responded.

" Yea sure." she said, taking a sip out of her water.

While they waited on their appetizers they both chatted and drunk their drinks. Most of their dinners and lunches on their honeymoon were spent around people so it was good that they were finally getting some real alone time.

" Baby I have a special surprise for you." Teyana said, as she stood up for her chair. As she got up one of the waitress handed her a microphone.

Yannick watched as she moved to the front of the restaurant, completely confused on what she was about to do. Once the music cut on he began to understand exactly what was going on.

If I had one wish boy
I'd wish you next to me
And it could be in summer
Fall or spring boy cause
You make my heart sing

I want to give my heart my
Soul my love to you oh baby
Yeah cause every day I'm not
With you I'm missin' you like
Crazy. I need for you to love
Me

As she sung, Yannick was completely amazed by her voice. Of course he had heard her sing before but this time just felt different. He could feel every note she sung. As she sung she never took her eyes off of him, looking directly into his eyes.

If you must know the truth
Boy I'm nothing without you
It's funny how I know what
People mean boy when it'sTo good to be trueBecause you give me joy
Good love good times such
Happiness oh yeah and every
Day I thank the Lord for
You I feel so blessed I need
For you to love

Yannick was mesmerized by Teyana's voice. The whole time she sung he never once took his eyes off of her.

Teyana didn't even notice but by now most of the workers were watching, she was too focused on singing to Yannick.

After she finished the song, she moved on to Everything to Me by Monica. Her plan was to give him a mini concert, since he loved her singing so much. Teyana sung songs up until their entrees came out.

" You have a beautiful voice." one of the workers complimented.

" Thank you so much." Teyana smiled, as she walked back to the table Yannick was sitting at.

" And you wonder why I always ask you to sing for me." Yannick laughed, as he pulled her in for a hug. " You sounded amazing baby." he said, continuously kissing her.

" Thank you." she smiled.

" I knew you could sing baby but just now you sang. You ain't sung like that since like middle school. I didn't think you still had it in you." he said,making her laugh.

"Oh I definitely still have it in me." she laughed. " I just can't be singing like that all the time especially if I'm not doing vocal exercises and stuff."

" You sounded like a damn angel up there I'm gone need you to sing like that all the time." he said, and she just laughed.

While they ate dinner they had conversation about random things as they enjoyed the sound of the ocean pushing up against the sand. After they finished dinner Teyana paid the bill and made sure to give them a nice tip before leaving.

" You look good as hell driving." Yannick said, rubbing her thigh.

" Can you stop I'm driving." she laughed.

" But when I was driving the other day you gave me head." he laughed.

" Actually I told you to pull over before I started, so it's your fault." she laughed.

" Yea, whatever." he said. On the drive back to their villa he continued to rub her thighs and occasionally kiss on her neck.

" Your horny ass need to keep your hands to yourself." Teyana said, as she began opening the door to the villa.

" With a fine ass wife like you, please." he said, rubbing her ass.

" I have a surprise for you, so stay right here." Teyana said, before she headed to the bathroom.

" This girl always got something up her sleeve." Yannick whispered, to himself.

" Hey zaddy." she said, walking out of the door.

" You look good as hell ma." he said, picking her up off of her feet.

" Thank you." she said. " Wait, put me down I had another surprise for you." she said, as she kicked her legs.

"That's gone have to wait love, I need you like now." he said, siting her on the bed.

As Teyana watched Yannick undress her mouth began to water.

" You so sexy ma." he said, pulling her bottoms to the side. " I got you wet like this already ?" he questioned, as he rubbed his fingers against her pearl.

" Yes." she whispered, lowly. Once he finally plunged into her she let out a loud moan. He started off with slow deep stroked as he kissed at her neck.

" Harder." she moaned.

He then fastened his pace reaching his hand up to her neck. Teyana's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she clawed at Yannick's back. They had sex plenty of times but this time it felt completely different.

While Yannick continued to stroke her she began toying with her clit turning Yannick on. She felt Yannick twitch inside of her so she began talking to him nasty and kissing on his neck.

" Fuck me like that daddy." Teyana moaned.

" Like this ?" he questioned, and she nodded her head. " I can cum in this pussy?" he questioned.

" It's yours." Teyana said, in a seductive tone.

He gave her long deep stroked before letting off a long string inside of her.

She pushed Yannick off of her and got on top of him.  She quickly slipped his dick inside of her and began riding him slowly.

" I love you so much daddy." she said, kissing his lips.

" I love you more baby." he said. " You look so fucking pretty riding your dick." he said, slapping her ass.

He could tell she was getting tired, so he began pumping inside of her.

" Oh my- fuck." Teyana yelled, as she felt her orgasm.

" That's my baby." he said, kissing at her neck as he continued to pump inside of her. Teyana then began grinding on him as he smacked her ass.

She continued riding him until he came in her again. She rolled off of him and they both just looked at each other.

" I'm not done with yo ass." Yannick said.

" I'm glad, I want more." she smirked.

****

Last Day

" Bae I gotta question for you." Teyana said, looking over at Yannick.

It was now about 6:30 pm and they were just walking down the beach. They didn't do much today but swim at the beach.

" Wassup ma." he answered, stopping in his footsteps

" How come you don't let me pay for anything? Like even when I take you out on dates you still try to pay. Is it because you make more than me ?" she questioned.

" That was random as hell." he laughed. " But nah, since I was young I always had a list of people I would take care of if I ever got drafted,  you were like #3 on my list. Especially after high school I always said I would take care of you, make sure you never wanted for anything. That's why when you tell me you want something I get it within a week." he answered.

" Aww that's so sweet." she smiled. " But that doesn't mean I can't pay for a dinner or buy you clothes every once in a while." she added.

" Well  let me go more in depth. In high school if you had to, you would give me your last dollar. Whether it be to buy some new basketball shoes, new warm ups, or just to eat. You was my Ms. makeithappen, sure my moms was there but she was making no money to give to me. You always been like one of my only real friends. If it wasn't for you I probably would've had to give up basketball. So the reason I don't like you to buy things for me is because I don't want you to have to spend anymore money on me." Yannick said. " I feel like I owe you the world and I'm gonna give it to you."

" Wow, I never thought about it like that. But you don't have to repay me for it, a good friend would invest in their friend."  Teyana said.

" It's not even about repaying you, it's just a part of my way of saying thank you." he said, kissing the side of her face.

" Well you're very welcome, if I could go back I would do it the same exact way." she said, kissing him. " I love you so much." she smiled.

" And, I love you so much more." he responded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 456 19
(𝘯.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
112K 4.6K 33
"𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭".
68.6K 3.8K 31
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
9K 358 25
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉