REIGNING VIXEN | Edmund Peven...

Od project_deceiver

COMPLETED | ❝ Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny. ❞ ━ in which... Viac

ʀᴇɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʜᴏᴛ ᴘᴇᴠᴇɴꜱɪᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴇxɪᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜱᴛʀᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɴᴀʀɴɪᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜʙᴏx ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴡɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɢʟʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴘᴇʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴊᴜᴠᴇɴᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴘɪᴀɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʜᴇʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʙᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴀꜱʟᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴜɴᴄᴀɴɴʏ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ʀᴇᴅᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴀᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ꜱʜᴇʟʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇꜱᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ꜱᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴᴅʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴɪꜰʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʟʟɪꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʏᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴡᴀɴ ʟᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛɪᴛᴛʟᴇ-ᴛᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʙᴏᴜɴᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʟᴀᴄɪᴅ ʜᴀᴢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅɪʟʏ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢʟʏ ʙᴀꜱʜꜰᴜʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴀꜱᴛᴏɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ɢʀᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱᴛᴏᴡᴀʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴘᴏɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰʀᴀᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴀɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴᴠᴇɪʟᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇᴅ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ɪᴍᴍᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ɢɪɢɢʟɪɴɢ ʙᴜꜰꜰᴏᴏɴ

1.7K 88 286
Od project_deceiver

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

A GOOD MORNING INDEED has this day rewarded myself. Well, considering how most of our schedules have been quite cleared now, it's obviously worth to celebrate. All we've been doing was to assist the Narnians adjust back to being in civilization, making sure to give them all the support due to some still being afraid of being seen by the Telmarines. Believe me when I say the dwarves were the most difficult ones to deal with, considering how they were those who didn't easily trust the most. But Aslan took care of that part of course, he's always really been a massive help with everything.

Just a few days after we settled inside the Telmar castle, we all headed down to make an appearance in the camp. As expected, the people there were all very welcoming and were joyous of our visit. Them having such strong belief about the tale of the kings and queens of old, also of the great Aslan. Later on our stay, Edmund adamantly suggested we held the funeral of Alimash, making sure to make it as grand as her. The girls were truly happy with the decision, letting out all of their gratefulness for the mystical leader. It was a peaceful day of silent mourning, also us being toured around the absolute beauty of the whole area.

When we returned back to the castle, we were greeted with the sight of Narnians getting along well with the people. It was a delightful thing to see, making our hearts melt in contentment. We soon got lost in our own things and decided to settle down early for today's big event.

I opened the door to exit the shower room, already clothed in one of my regular dresses. My eyes scanned the messy, unmade bed in front of me, releasing a tut of annoyance. The room was quite empty and silent, making me initially think that Edmund has already left to the great hall. That was until I heard a small thump inside the large wardrobe, biting my lip in amusement. Deciding to just ignore him there, I went along to fix the sheets.

My mind went back to when I had a very long talk with Peter, mentally smiling in pride. Although the blonde goblin did sneakily get out of the topic after five whole minutes, desperately changing it to how he was able to hold my sword. Yes, I just gave him his way, telling how it was him that made himself carry the weapon. It was one more thing that obviously made his ego go bigger, even arrogantly going around the castle to show everyone how he was worthy of wielding it. Behind his back, however, I made my way to Aslan. I spent hours of convincing the lion about something and soon finally getting him to agree about it.

It took me until a few more minutes to finish my early preparations, standing by the mirror to straighten the wrinkles I could see on my outfit. Smiling in content, I was about to head towards the door when I remembered a certain moron inside the closet. I walked silently to get there, making sure to make no noise. Gently opening it, I snorted loudly at the sight of him curled into a ball. He was snoring quietly by the corner wall, peacefully slumbering away his plan.

“Wake up, you idiot.” I shook him slowly, getting him to unconsciously hold my hand in place. The boy took it close to his chest, gripping it firmly in his sleep. He mumbled incoherent words for a few seconds, later sitting up with a start.

Ahh!” The poor boy screamed in shock by the sight of me, bringing his hand to slap it onto his mouth. “You scared me!” Edmund then laughed at his stupidity, running his palms over his face. “Wait, no, I was supposed to scare you!”

“Clearly it didn't work as planned, did it?” I snickered at him, helping him get out of the wardrobe. He grumbled some words under his breath, scratching his head in disappointment.

With a slight frown, he just let me fix his now creased clothing. “I could've sworn it would work! But then you took so long to open the wardrobe that I fell asleep.”

“Well, if you would have woken up earlier, you would've seen how I already took my dress to the lavatory.” I smirked lightly, patting his cheeks to signal that I was finished.

The boy looped his arms with mine, pecking my cheeks as a thank you. He led us to exit the quarters, making our way through the quiet hallways.

“Right,” Edmund nodded sheepishly, momentarily realizing something. “Also how I failed to recall how you could literally feel my presence.”

“Or that I heard all the ruckus you were causing inside the wardrobe but let's just go with your reason.”

“How kind of you to save my pride.” He stated with sarcasm, scrunching his nose in a scowl. My elbow meeting his stomach broke off a grin on his face, proceeding to turn left.

A very lively vibe was surrounding the whole Narnia, replacing the familiar dullness it recently succumbed to in our absence. For now, one could only hope that it would last for a lifetime. But we already know there's always something that would come destroy the peace in the near future.

“You haven't really mentioned how that one girl was Alimash's granddaughter.” The boy started, thinking back to the brave intrepids.

“Same goes to how you never revealed that you went to the enemy camp to persua—”

“Oh, would you look at that! We've arrived.” He quickly interrupted, leading me to the tables where the others were already having their breakfast. Edmund gently sat me beside his chair, charmingly pulling it for me.

I was about to go back to our topic when my eyes met those of Peter's widened ones, the blonde immediately ducked down to his food by the sight of me. Curving at the ends of my lips was a mischievous smirk, making sure that I let him see it.

Minutes passed by where I just waited for the right time, digging into my food. The others had some conversations tossed around, just normal things they usually talk about.

“Did you do something to him?” Edmund suddenly whispered by my ear, glancing at his very silent brother.

Giving him an innocent look back, I shrugged with a frown. “I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe your conversation topic just doesn't interest him or whatever.”

Seemingly, the boy got more suspicious of this, opening his mouth to speak when a voice cut him off.

“Are you all right, Pete—” A giggle coming from the blonde male stunned Susan to silence, throwing her brother a weird look. At this, I held in a series of snickers, sipping my tea in hopes of calming down.

“Don't say it please.” He covered a hand to his mouth in attempts of stopping it.

“Say what?” Lucy asked curiously.

Piecing things together in a very fast pace, I must admit. Edmund spoke up from his seat, “Peter.”

It caused another round of giggles to erupt from said boy, his eyes snapping to me in a desperate glare.

From across Susan, by the right of my seat, Caspian snorted humorously. “I have never heard such joy from you, High King Peter.”

By now, I was trying so hard to laugh quietly. The boy had transferred his sharp gaze towards the prince of Telmar, all the while giggling noisily. It was an odd expression to look at, seeing as you wouldn't know whether or not he was happy or not.

“Oh, you look like a lunatic!” I finally chuckled heartily, wiping a single tear that escaped my eye. Every head turned to me with their own smiles being visible, already knowing the culprit of occurrence.

“Remove it, Phel.” Peter sighed, lips turned down into a frown.

Shaking my head in disagreement, I pointed my fork in his direction. “Nuh-uh, you told me you'd take it for one whole day.”

“Yeah, but I didn't know it was this annoying.”

“It suits your personality.” He huffed at my comment, adorably stabbing his pancake using his knife. I also took my own and raised it, not backing down if ever.

“Why is it that you hate—” Peter then shook his head, ignoring how the people around us just bounced their eyes from him to I. “Even just one, you can't think of something you don't dislike about me?”

“That's a very hard question.” I frowned, making his face scrunch deeper in disbelief. “Wait, no, I think I can.”

Munching on her nourishment from across us, Susan mused a, “Really?”

“I bet it's a mean one.” Edmund piped up, myself nudging him with my foot.

“I like it when you're miserable,”

“Surprise, I was right.” The boy beside me rolled his eyes, placing down his goblet next to his plate.

“It absolutely brightens my mood.” I continued my statement, grinning at the blank look Peter was sending me. Susan then cleared her throat to erase the traces of her chuckles, setting her gaze by my right.

“I assume you're ready for your coronation this afternoon?” Tension was expected whenever these two talked, a hint of awkwardness floating in the air.

“It is both thrilling and worrying,” Caspian admitted, gulping visibly. “But I suppose I will be fine, especially if you are there,” He seemed to be stuck in some sort of daze, later sitting up in alarm when she coughed slightly from her drink. “If all of you are there.”

An unattractive snort sounded from Edmund, prompting Lucy to let out a giggle. I just cheerily shook my head, giving a point to the boy for straight up flirting with her in front of her siblings.

“It's like Ophelia and Edmund all over again.” Peter muttered under his breath in amusement, his brother quickly turning to him with a snicker.

“Way to be subtle, Pete,” Edmund cracked widely as the blonde let out an unconscious tee-hee, teasingly wiggling his brows at him. “Oops.”

Now, the very reason to why I even got the male to agree was because it was his own suggestion in the first place. One time while we were having a conversation, he forced me to continue calling him his real name. I naturally refused at first but then he pushed it so I soon accepted. Not without telling him I'd do it in my way, saying how It'll only have an effect of one day but also with a small twist. Him, being the idiot he was, really just nodded excitedly because of it.

“Shut up, Ed. It's not funny.” He scowled in disdain, glaring at his sibling. The heated sneer went away however as he started chortling again after Lucy coughed out his name.

“Then why are you laughing?” The raven haired boy grinned widely, dodging a piece of pancake being flung his way. I merely leaned my head a couple inches away, making the food go and hit the cheek of the person by my right.

By this, Peter himself snickered at his doing, especially when the prince had removed it from his face with a frown.

For the boy's sake, Susan hid her amused grin with her cup. She then clicked her tongue in disappointment, attempting to miserably purse her lips. “Manners, Peter.”

“It is all right.” Caspian just chuckled, wiping the syrup with a cloth. He drowned away the sounds of Peter's tittering, smiling appreciatively at the girl in front of him. The both of them held the eye contact for a few more seconds, Lucy wiggling her eyebrows at me.

“If the both of you are going to kiss here, I'm going to puke.” Groans coming from the three siblings sounded from around me, giving me dirty looks. I rolled my eyes at them then proceeded to finish my breakfast, feeling the awkward air coming from two people in the room.

The rest of the morning ended with us just going around to do our usual things, bothering someone if ever we felt bored. Then by noon, we went our separate ways to prepare for later's event, the Pevensies and I deciding not to overdo our outfits.

Because at the end of the day, it was Caspian who needed to wear the very extra clothes. We just didn't want the attention to direct itself to ourselves— what am I saying, of course I also wore something extravagant. The crowned King can't possibly take all of the eyes to himself. I don't care if it's supposed to be his special day of being the new leader.

As time struck to the evening, a large celebration was presented in accordance to after the coronation. A lot of people gathered there, delighted by the news of having the right royal to lead them all. Oh, and let's not forget the situation of a certain blonde imbecile. The poor boy looked like he was going to cry everytime someone would come up to make introductions to him. I was about to spare him further embarrassment but then again a little fun wasn't that bad. And so just imagine the look on his face when I requested the Narnians to roar the lines of ‘Long Live King Peter’.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

264K 8.7K 68
⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american accent, stand offish demeanor, and a story...
1M 26.9K 39
" He set fire to the world around him but he never let a flame touch her. " Jasmine is the daughter of The Great Lion Aslan, sent to the hum...
458K 9.8K 62
"Ed, if you don't shut up-" There was a smile of amusement on her face. "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" Her eyebrows drew in and there was a...
357K 10.1K 41
In which a witch from Hogwarts gets into the magical world of Narnia and might end up tampering with the plot and the feelings of the characters. ●...