zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

twenty four*

10.4K 259 626
By yazzahazard

𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤

The leaked picture has come to Zoia and she is extremely furious. The younger Hufflepuff has now officially stopped going to classes. Zoia understands, of course, she is embarrassed.

Ginny, Allie, and Luna who are in Mia's year said that Mia's not popular in her year now, however, Andrew Adams is even more popular in his year than before if that's even possible.

Zoia will never get how it works that way. How it's over for a girl's reputation while the guy who leaked it is praised like a God. Zoia was completely sick every time she passed Andrew Adams and his friends. Not to mention, his friend, Jackson Dalton has been trying to get with her knowing that she's taken.

"Hey Zoia," Jackson suddenly approached her.

To say she's uncomfortable is an understatement. She's currently walking alone to the lounge to meet her boyfriend, however, she had to walk past Andrew Adams' infamous friend group.

Zoia ignored the stares from the group and walked as fast as she could, feeling her heart race and her palms started to sweat.

"Go on a date with me," he said.

"No, and in the nicest way possible, I'd like for you to leave me alone."

"How about you leave Potter?" he said. "I saw him talking to that slag, Mia Wilson yesterday — flirting."

"My boyfriend is faithful to me and just because we're in a relationship, doesn't mean he can't talk to other girls. Secondly, don't you ever use that word in front of me."

"What? Slag?" he chuckled.

"Go back to your friends, Dalton."

"You're bloody fit you know that?" he smirked at her.

"And you're fucking ugly."

"Highly doubt it," he said cockily.

Zoia kept trying to walk as fast as she could though he showed no sign of leaving her alone. Therefore, she used this opportunity to confront him about his best friend.

"Why did Adams distribute Mia's pictures to everyone?"

"Cause she's a bitch. Fucking dump him out of nowhere," he scoffed.

"And that is why I'm never going out with you. You have no self-respect for women."

"I do, just not for girls who throw themselves at us like slags," he shrugged.

"I already said to not ever use that word in front of me."

"You don't know Mia. Heck, she even fucked your boyfriend before!" he exclaimed. "Not once Zoia, trust me. They went on it for days!"

"What they had before is none of my business and it takes two to shag. If she's a slag for doing that, you also just called my boyfriend a slag," she hissed.

"Well it's different darling," he chuckled which made her scoff. "Potter's a dude."

"Excuse me?!" she frowned at him.

"What? A girl shouldn't sleep around like that. After Potter, she slept with two of my best mates as well!" he said in disgust.

"Fuck you, Dalton," she snarled.

"Would love to," he smirked.

Zoia ignored his statement and said, "so three of your best mates shagged her. . . It sounds like it's your friends who are desperate for her, Dalton."

"Well she's easy," he shrugged.

"Or hot, because it seems like she got your best mates wrapped under her fingers."

"Nothing compares to you though," he smirked. "C'mon, one date."

"Leave me alone," she scoffed and walked even faster.

"One date."

"I said, leave me alone!"

"Calm down, Zoia," he grabbed her wrist which forced her to stop her tracks.

She felt her heart starting to beat even faster.

"I mean it Dalton, leave me alone," she said weakly.

He grew alarmed at her expression and quickly let go of her wrist.

"I'm not going to do anything to you, I'm not like that, Zoia. I'm sorry."

"Okay, now stop following me before I hex you," she said threateningly while pulling out her wand.

"Understood," he raised his hands. "I fancy you, you know, and I would never disrespect you as Andrew did to Mia."

"You still support his actions, and if you truly fancy me, you would have respected my relationship with my boyfriend and stop hitting me up," she said before leaving the sixth-year boy in the empty corridor.

Once Zoia entered the lounge, she was met with a sight of Harry laying down on the sofa, reading witch weekly.

"Hey Zozo!" he waved at her.

"Harry!" she beamed and wasted no time snuggling with him. "Dalton's a dick."

"Dalton? Did he bother you?" he asked through gritted teeth while putting down the magazine.

"A bit," she shrugged. "Wouldn't stop bothering me to go on a date with him."

"Do you want me to do something about it?" he asked, tightening his arm around her.

"No," she shook her head. "I can handle it."

"I know you do," he kissed her head.

"Hey. . . Dalton said something to me about you and Mia?" she asked hesitantly.

She knows Harry wouldn't cheat on her but she just wants to know whether Dalton's right. Zoia has been trying to reach out to Mia and hearing that Harry's talking to Mia surprises her.

"Oh yeah. I accidentally bumped into her and asked how she's been, you know," he said.

"How's she?" she tilted her head to look at him.

"I don't think she's well Zo," he said truthfully. "But I think she's managing. She has no friends left."

"Poor Mia," she said sadly.

"Ginny, Allie, and Luna tried to at least talk to her so she wouldn't feel that alone," he added.

"Good," she nodded.

"What did he say again?" he asked.

"Just said that you were flirting with her," she chuckled.

"You don't believe him do you?" he asked.

"Of course not," she pecked his lips. "You're not right?"

"Merlin, no. I wouldn't do that to you," he said hastily.

"Good," she smirked and decided to kiss his jawline.

She kept trailing kisses from his jawline to his earlobe, the back of his ear, his neck, not to mention she sucked all of his sweet spots, leaving beautiful marks behind.

"Are you t-thinking what I'm thinking Zo?" he said breathlessly.

"I don't know, are we?" she smirked as she slowly dragged her palm along his thigh.

"Merlin, I want to make love to you," he blurted and suddenly flipped her over so that she's laying on her back.

He wasted no time to leave traces of him on every single one of her sweet spots making her a whimpering mess.

"You're so beautiful," he brushed her hair away and looked at her lovingly.

"Thanks, you too," she bit the inside of her cheek. The sight of how red she is made him chuckle in amusement.

"Are you sure you want this, Harry?" she caressed his cheek. "I don't want to pressure you to do anything."

"I've been wanting this for weeks Zo. Merlin, you don't know how unpleasant it is to jerk off after I shagged you. It's incomparable," he shook his head.

"Okay then," she cupped his face and pulled him closer. "Because I've wanted this too — for weeks."

"Good," he smirked. "I want to. . . try something if you don't mind."

"What?" she asked.

"Are you comfortable getting on all fours?" he asked. "I just want to — you know what I mean." He grew embarrassed and hid his face to the crook of her neck.

"I'd love to do that, love," she twirled his hair around and kissed his shoulder lovingly.

Once their clothes were scattered on the floor, they continued to savor each other lovingly. Their long-awaited burning desire for each other causes a flame in between them.

Smoldering love that lasted even though they spent weeks not pleasuring each other. A relationship that meant something more to both of them compared to how they were two years ago.

Creating a wave of passion as they lovingly pleasure each other which let out melodies to both ears. A tempo he keeps up, causing an uncontrollable amount of pleasure for both parties; moderato, allegro, presto, you name it.

Sure this position made him reach places he couldn't reach before which causes an immense amount of pleasure for both, especially for him. It feels so fucking good, even heavenly.

However, what makes making love even more pleasurable is seeing her. Right now, he couldn't see her and it makes him fucking furious.

"Look at me," he demanded.

The amount of pleasure she's feeling right now causes her brain to go fuzzy that she couldn't hear a single thing besides her moans and the sound of him pounding her from behind.

"I said, fucking look at me," he growled and pulled her up by wrapping his arm around her chest.

He gave her right boob a light squeeze before he kissed her as she wrapped her arm around his neck, pulling his hair slightly; something he has been craving since the minute they started this.

Harry's sure as hell she's made just for him by the way she fits him. He then trails kisses along her neck causing her to let out even louder moans.

He's deliriously in love with her, it's borderline a sickness, but a good type of sickness if that's even a thing.

"F-fuck, so good. Faster Harry," she moaned.

Harry chuckled because he's been going at such an inhuman pace yet she still wants him to be faster.

"Sir," he corrected.

"Okay, f-faster sir," she said breathlessly.

"Good, that's good," he smirked and kissed her cheek.

He kept pounding to her mercifully as she kept letting out heavenly sounds to him. He got even more turned on when he saw the outline of him, going in and out from her on her lower abdomen.

"Fucking hell Zo," he hissed. "Touch this." He guided her hand to her lower abdomen and forced her to press the bulge.

"Feels good huh?" he asked in a raspy sound.

She just nodded vigorously in return.

Harry could feel her clenching around him, indicating she's close. He let out a peal of small laughter seeing how pathetic she is.

"Look at me when you cum Zo," he instructed.

She just nodded and slowly opened her eyes — or tried to open her eyes.

"I'm c-close. . ."

"I know, love. Just let go, I'm right behind you," he kissed her lips.

Minutes later, they both meet their ends. Zoia doesn't have any energy in her that she literally could fall to the sofa if Harry isn't currently keeping her up.

He slowly pulled out, causing her to hiss at the sudden feeling of emptiness as he let out multiple praises to her.

"You did so well love, you did so well, so good," he kissed the back of her shoulder.

He slowly let her lay on her back then summoned the nearest cloth and muttered an aguamenti spell. He gently spread her legs open and slowly cleaned her.

Seeing how she looks right now, he could pound to her again, however looking at her state, he had to restrain himself from doing so.

"Haven't had sex in a while," she muttered weakly.

"I know," he chuckled, still cleaning her.

Once he was finished, Zoia pulled him to her chest so he's laying on top of her.

"I love you," she kissed the tip of her nose.

"I love you too," he pecked her lips.

"So. . . Sir kink huh?" she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Shut up," he mumbled weakly and hid his face to the crook of her neck in embarrassment. "Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable."

"Not at all," she shook her head. "I quite like it," she said, running her fingers through his brown locks.

"I wasn't too rough was I?" he asked.

"No," she kissed his head.

"Good," he sighed. "But we need a safeword Zo."

"A safe what?"

"Safeword," he repeated.

"What's that?"

Harry chuckled and looked up to her to kiss her jawline.

"Let's sit down," he said. "You can sit down right?"

"Of course I can," she scoffed.

"Alright alright," he chuckled.

"God, we need to put our clothes on. It's so weird to see your dick like this."

"Hey! My dick is pretty, thank you very much."

"It's the prettiest, but a dick is a dick," she sighed.

"Oh shut up, you love this dick," he said smugly.

"Yeah. . . You're right," she mumbled, which caused him to snicker.

He then stood up and grabbed a clean boxer and underwear for him and Zoia, as well as his clean shirt for her to wear.

After they're semi-dressed, Harry sat down next to her and wasted no time pulling her closer to him.

"So tell me this safeword you're talking about," she said.

"It's pretty self-explanatory, really," he replied.

"So a word for me to use to be saved?" she asked.

"Well, not really," he laughed.

"Then tell me!"

"Alright alright," he kissed her head which made her snuggle closer to him. "It's simple really. So we pick a word and when you or I say that word when we make love, we stop. You use it when it becomes too much for you."

"But I can just say stop?" she frowned at him.

"Yeah. . . But it's safer or at least feels safer to have that word in the back of our minds."

"Okay, so what's the word?"

"You pick."

"Nooo! You're giving me the pressure!" she groaned.

"Sorry love," he pecked her lips.

"How about. . . Something we like," she suggested.

"What do we like?"

"Great question," she hummed. "Wait, I got it!"

"What?"

"December!"

"Huh?"

"That was our first time doing it," she said sheepishly.

"Alright then, December it is," he kissed her head. "God I miss making love to you, but it was worth it."

"I miss it too," she tilted her head and cupped his cheek.

"Hey, Zo. . ."

"Hmm?" she caressed his cheek.

"You'll tell me if you have any concerns, right? Like if I bore you or if this relationship gets boring to you. I'll do something to make it not boring anymore I promise."

"What? Where does this come from?" she frowned at him. "I'd never get bored of you, that's absurd. But if it makes you feel any better, I'll inform you if I do — which is unlikely, very unlikely."

"Good," he breathed out.

She sat up straight and looked at him, trying to decipher his emotion.

"Are you okay?" she asked, concerned.

"Yeah," he nodded unconvincingly.

"An imaginary sickle for your thoughts?" she showed him an empty palm and grinned widely at him causing him to laugh silently.

He grabbed her palm and kissed it while looking at her.

"I'm just — afraid you'll get bored of me and think we're doing the same routine all the time, I don't know," he mumbled sheepishly.

Then it hits her. That's exactly what Cho told him during their breakup. She immediately pulled him closer, burying his face to her chest. He responded by wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You'll never bore me and I wouldn't mind having the same routine as long as it's with you," she kissed his head lovingly, inhaling his scent as she did so which screams home for her.

"Thank you," he said weakly.

"No need to thank me for anything. I love you so much, Harry James."

"I love you so much too, Zoia Novelia."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Honestly this smut suckasss lol but since it's less detailed it's less cringe for me to write lol.

A light sir kink and I don't know how I feel about it JNDNFF

Sorry for the late update bc I kept postponing myself to publish this. I was too nervous.

Anyway, Ily so much and have a good day!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983 44 16
you know how much i hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, just like that ( fem!oc x harry james potter ) | 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂 : 𝙸𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙶...
223K 7.6K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
133K 3.7K 53
"YOU, WINNIFRED BLACK, ARE EXTRAORDINARY. WITH ONE TEAR, YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE." cedric diggory x fem!oc to fred weasley x fem!oc
83K 1.7K 34
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑙. 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑠. 𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑛�...