The Black Sisters

By anythingelsescousin

We all know the story of the Black sisters, Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa but what if I told you there w... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty nine
seventy- one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
Seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two

seventy

599 13 6
By anythingelsescousin

As Dorea walked the halls in the early morning she recounted last nights moments. She'd practically skipped into bed, already ready to forget about the massive embarrasment she'd caused that night. Dorea had seen two boys together but she had never thought of to girls. She never thought that was a thing that happened, but now that she'd seen it it was so clear. It was so obvious that if a boy could do it so could girls.

She rushed through the halls her feet not making any noise due to her lack of shoes. The stone floors were cold on her socked feet, she ignored the growing bad feeling in her stomach as she practically ran. She stood before the giant unicorn begging silently for a door to appear.

The door indeed did appear but when she entered she did not see what she wanted. She didn't see Darling, instead she saw the room she'd saw last night with a green and silver tie on the floor. It practically mocked her. She picked it up harshly, her eyebrows knitting her face growing hotter.

She searched all over the room but no darling, she ran out of the room hotheaded. Her skirt twirled behind her. She wore a yellow sweater almost covering her skirt. She was fuming by the time she got to the bottom of the steps. She ran down the halls of the cold dungeons despite the sweating heat outside the dungeons never failed to be cold. She scowled as she rammed on the dark door in front of her, lit only by candle light.

She banged on it again and again. Until an older boy opened it.

"i'd like to see Regulus Black." she said anger evident in her voice. The boy looked back a moment with a smirk.

"and why would i help you?"

"because I'd like to beat his ass." she said bluntly

"he's quite popular you know, if someone found out you hurt him people would come running" he said amused by the young girl.

"just bring him out here. i won't tell anyone you were the one who did it. You can say i threatened you."

"hah being threatened by a stupid hufflepuff would make me a laughing stock" his smirk rose.

"what is it do i need to do to get you to bring him out here." His smirk grew

"what is your name kid?"

"Dorea." she said coldly just wanting to punch Regulus in the face. The boy's smile turned to something deadly.

"ah the infamous Dorea Black. " he taunted

"who are you." she said impaitently.

"Rosier. Taylor Rosier."

Dorea's face dropped, her anger vanishing and turning into hidden fear but she kept her annoyed expression.

"so?"

"so tell me where you're hiding if you wish to see your dear Regulus."

"no." her voice stayed calm but her breathing began to raise.

"people have been looking for you."

"so I've been told."

"if I was the one to have found you I'd be rewarded.. pricelessly." he grinned at the word priceless. His eyes showed something dangerous and he looked at her like she was a piece of prized meat.

"yes maybe you'd finally impress that brother of yours"

Taylor's smirk turned to a vicous scowl. He dangerously grabbed Dorea's shoulders and threw her into the common room. It was early so there was only a three people sitting on the couch. Seph, Regulus, and a boy she didn't recognise. She'd landed on her feet so she scanned the room. Dark oak and velvetty green. A large window of dark, the black lake. creatures swam by making the room any more eery. Though there was something calm about the room, something comforting.

Though she stuck by her childhood decision to hate the color green with a passion. Specifically that color of green, the one currently surrounding her like a suffocating blanket.

She scanned the people on the couch. Regulus wouldn't look at her, his eyes settled on something far behind her. Seph stared smugly and Dorea's eye caught on a familiar tail. Dorea moved so all of Seph came into view. Darling layed obediently beside her. Dorea scowled at the girl her anger growing with every tick of the grandfather clock.

"I'm sure you all are acquainted." Rosier spoke from directly behind her. Dorea's body grew ridged. She felt her breath caught in her throat and her hands began to clam up. His hands snaked back onto her shoulders. it felt menacingly. It felt dangerous. But he simply layed them there. Like sirius had done before. But this wasn't like sirius, Sirius' gesture was caring and protective, Rosier's was almost like a threat.

"I was very surprised to hear of your engagement." Rosier began and Dorea's eyebrows knotted and her eyes grew cold. she hated the way he had spoke. she hated his cold hands on her shoulders she hated it all. She hated him. "but even more shocked when it was called off." Dorea's eyes grew but softened. She smirked to herself. "don't be too upset Dorea, i'm sure when we get you home you can marry your darling Regulus." he said the last bit with a bit of an edge " Though they may have new plans-"

And just like that Dorea's smirk fell from her face and her eyes caught Regulus'. Regulus had been there when she was hurt. He had done nothing. he had stood there.

"I will never marry you." she spoke to regulus slowly and coldly. She didn't catch Sephs jaw unclenching, she didn't catch her quiet sigh as she snuggled back into the couch. "I do not nor cannot love you."

regulus' eyes were pleading.

"allow me to speak to her alone." Regulus spoke to Rosier behind her.

"I believe whatever you two have to say to eachother can be spoken in our presence."

"yeah actually i have a question"

"what is it Dorea?" his voice was so calm almost mocking Sirius' caring demeanor. She hated his stupid voice. she'd always hated him. 

Rosier stared intently at Dorea's head, he towered above her height. She felt uneasy under his step.

"why are they here?" she pointed to Seph and the other boy. The boy she didn't know was plumper than the rather bony blacks. He had thick dark hair and eyes of coal.

"that is not of your concern."

"let me speak to Dorea in the hall"

"no Regulus."

"she's my..she's mine so back off rosier." he seemed to stutter. Dorea's face completelly fell. Dorea was being tossed around like a doll. She thought it was all over, she thought she'd run away from this family. But Regulus stood up grabbed her hand and pulled her from rosier. the two kids hated their hands together. Both extremely upset with the other. Both unbareably angery with one another but they'd played pretend for years they could play their parts for 10 seconds.

He opened the door and led her out to the hall. He pulled her to another door, one she recognised as the kitchens. He tickled the pear and the two rushed in. He took out his wand and casted a muffling spell. So anyone who did enter could not understand what the two were saying.

"Dorea you need to use your head." he snapped.

"I am using my  head are you-"

"yes I am and I know for a fact they are going to try to bring you home at the train station."

"I have a plan" In all honesty she did not have a plan but she was not going to admit that to Regulus.

"really? one that will protect you from the blacks and all their powerful men?"

"yeah.." her voice became uneasy.

"Dorea you are on thin ice with our family. You don't have more cards to play you are at the hands of their mercy. You have no other choice than to go back obiediently."

"are you out of your mind i got out-"

"if you do not come as you are told at the train station they will resort to other means and if you still do not come they will go to the ministry."

"but-"

"you are still her child. They will file a missing case." her child. HER CHILD. He spoke to her slowly as if she was a child, when in truth he was only a few months older than her.

"you do not know what you are talking about."

"Dorea what the hell were you even thinking coming to the slyhterin common room?"

"you stole my cat!"

"I didn't steal your cat"

"so Seph stole my cat and you sat by darling without saying anything."

"she's scary."

"oh is she?" she said saracstically.

"plus when you get home you won't want to have Darling, they will be quite upset with your prior behavior. Darling's better off for now with Seph"

"my behavior?" she laughed "MY BEHAVIOR? I saved my life. Why are you even mad at me?"

"because you broke your promise. You lied to me. You left me like everyone else. You left me alone just like sirius did."

"But I-"

"no Dorea you are always thinking about yourself even now. Just come home."

"no regulus."

"Dorea if you don't come home compliantly bad things will happen."

"can it get worse Regulus?"

"yes Dorea it can. Before you were aranged to marry your best friend, that's better because you know I'd never hurt you."

"but we're still-"

"Dorea you know that our marriage would be bad but it wouldn't be as bad as our fates now."

"what do you mean?"

"Dorea they'll find me someone else, they've already found someone else for you."

"what do you mean."

"God Dorea use your brain there's no more me. There's no more running away. there's no more playtime. You are to be wed to taylor if you do not come home compliantly. because Taylor would make you submit. He has ways to torture you that you have never expierienced before. Dorea you can't get out of this one."

"you're just joking to get me to come home."

'no Dorea, if I don't get you to come home they will make me marry someone else and force you to marry Taylor. It's not a joke anymore."

"I'm not marrying Taylor."

"they will make you."

"I won't. even if they kill me."

"Dorea think about someone else other than yourself for once. i am in love with someone else, and they will force me to marry some girl. Dorea you have never loved someone the way i have. Please marry me so I can love him."

"him?"

"yes him. if you marry me then I can love him because we both know we don't love each other. You can love whoever you wish to. It will be a good way to fool our parents."

"Regulus I can't go home without a fight."

"then you will marry taylor, and we will never speak again."

"of course we'll speak I wouldn't marry immediently."

"we wouldn't speak not out of force. You've betrayed me dorea. That i cannot forgive. You force me to marry soemone I do not love and leave behind the man I love with all my heart. Don't do this to me. Don't do this to yourself. Taylor will hurt you in ways you cannot fix. He will hurt you in ways your mother never did, he'll kill your heart and use you. If you don't come hoem for yourself, come home for me." Regulus uncasted the charm and walked out of the kitchen leaving Dorea breathless.

"and i didn't even get darling back" she spoke before the tears came and she crumpled onto the kitchen floors.

two days before she was to leave hogwarts.

she sat, udderly alone with her life upon her shoulders.

she had nothing anymore.

She didn't have Regulus.

She didn't have Darling.

And most of all, she no longer had her free will.

She was trapped.

***********************************************************************************************

what should she do?

sorry for the wait i had no motivation to write.

How are you all? I hope you're enjoying your summer.

have a very nice day/night

-caroline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 12.9K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
90.5K 3.5K 46
DISCONTINUED "Born as the first moon of the year falls, part of a pair doomed for betrayal, gifted with the blood of Slytherin born to the mother to...
23.3K 559 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...
115K 2.7K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...