Ephemeral

By jumping_bear

Hey besties! This book is about Lucia, a 16-year-old, who is a street fighter and assassin. She had a few am... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's note
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

Chapter 39

3.1K 86 13
By jumping_bear

"Do me a favor and kill him." Adrian said to me as I watch the figure retreating.

"You sure bout that?" 

"GEEZ Val just go." Lijah grumbled and he knocked out one of the guard.

I looked at him unimpressed. "You sure?" 

He groaned. I like annoying him. He knows that too. HE also knows that I'm just giving Aleksei time to get on whatever escape vehicle he has. It's not like he could get far anyway. We're in the middle of like nowhere.

"VAL YOU DIPSHIT JUST GO."

I gasped. "I"M TELLING ACE YOU CALL ME A DIPSHIT." I yelled, sticking out my tongue.

He mimicked me as the guards stopped fighting and watched us. 

"HE'S GONNA KILL YOU." I sang.

"HE WOULDN'T BE BACK FOR A WHILE." Elijah sang back. 

"YOU JUST SAID THAT HE'S COMING BACK."

"NO I DIDN'T."

"MEH EITHER WAY. HE'S GONNA KILL YOU. RIP YOUR HEART. HE'S GONNA FEED IT TO THE SHARKS. THEY'RE GONNA FIGHT FOR YOUR BODY PIECES AS YOU LAY THERE AND DIEEEEE."

Everyone just stood there staring at us. "Are they seriously assassins?" One men asked. 

"I asked myself that everyday." Isaac replied. OH goody. We're now friends huh?

"SCREW YOU VAL." he yelled as he threw a knife at me which I easily dodge.

"Okay bye losers. IT's time for me to go now. Ta-ta." 

I ran after where Aleksei exited few uncountable minutes ago, leaving the guards and my friends looking at my retreating body weirdly. 

"ALEKSEI. ARIA. COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE." I called.

I followed the path and it let to a helicopter. "OH COME ONE. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD USE A JET INSTEAD. A HELICOPTER?? REALLY??"

"ALEKSEIIIII." I groaned. I'm getting bored of waiting. Geez. Why is he even hiding??? DOn't he have guards to protect him. 

"Lucia." A deep man voice said from behind me. I whipped my head towards the voice.

"Finally man. I'm getting bored. I was gonna leave." 

He slowly walked towards the helicopter from the other side, with some guards and urghh Aria. There's one more boy there. A boy with a gun pointed to his head.  He look like me.

"Luca?" 

"Hi twiny." he sheepishly smiled. 

I mentally face palmed myself. How did he even get capture. 

"Do you know Antonio's alive?" he asked. 

I stared at him. Everyone stared at him. "Wait really?"

"Mmmhmm."

"So Wyatt's alive too?" 

"Ermmm....."

"Nevermind forget I ask that. How'd you even get caught??? Did you try your stupid ninja attack again??"

He smiled sheepishly as his face turned red. Awww. "Maybe."

"Dumbass."

"Hey I'm your twin. So basically you're calling yourself a dumbass."

"I'm the smarter twin."

"NO. I'm smarter."

"You got caught. I didn't"

"That's skill not brains."

We continue arguing about who's smarter. 

"ARE YOU DONE??" Aria yelled annoyed.

"I dunno man. I'm not done until he admits that he's dumber." I said, crossing my arms. 

"You're both dumb. You know I can just kill you two here and now right?" Aleksei demanded.

"You can?? I wonder how? I mean. We're probably here more than 10 minutes and yet we're both alive and well." 

"Dude. Did you know Lijah's here?" Luca suddenly asked.

"Oh ya. I saw him. He's gonna die soon."

"Huh? Why??" 

"Cause he called me a dipshit."

"I don't get it, dipshit. I just called you dipshit. Do I get killed too?" 

"I dunno. You're gonna have to ask Ace. I swear Ace is gonna rip his heart out and feed it to the sharks."

"Oh shit. Forget I call you than. Don't tell Ace." 

"What the fuck are you talking about????" the guard that was holding a gun to Luca's head asked. 

I wonder where everyone is. Why is it only us here now? Are they eating popcorn while watching us???

"Erm.. feeding someone's heart to the sharks?" I asked. 

"For calling you dipshit??"

I gasped. "Oh no. TAKE THAT BACK OR YOU'RE GONNA DIE."

"OH I'M SORRY. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME." he sputtered and Luca and I burst out laughing. 

"He's playing you dipshit." Aleksei yelled, hitting the dude by the head. 

"Hmm. So we're calling everyone dipshit now huh??" I wondered.

One of the door burst open. "Hey. What'd I miss." Anotnio asked, panting. 

I stared at him. "HOLY SHIT. THE ONION IS ALIVE." I yelled and ran to him. I threw my arms around him hugging the shit out of him. Then I remember that he made me thought he died. I took my dagger and stabbed his leg. 

"OWWW BITCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR." he cried. 

"For everything." I grumbled, kissing his cheeks.

Behind him, my brothers came into view. Anyway back to killing Aleksei. I stole Antonio's gun and pointed at the asshole. Serious time. 

"Nuh-uh. You shot. Your brother dies." He called. Ah finally to someone dying. 

"Okay. I don't shot. You let him go." I said. 

"Bitch we're walking to the helicopter. If anyone shots he dies." Aria told us. 

"Okay. But he's not going onto that shit with you." 

They slowly advanced to their gateway ride. The moment the last guard went aboard, they threw Luca aside and gunshots were fired everywhere. Holding Antonio's gun. I ran towards the Copter. 

I climbed in just in time before it rise into the sky. Right away guns were pointed at me. 

"NOPE. You shot, everyone he dies." I told the two guards. 

"You're gonna feed me to the sharks." the dude cried. Stupid. 

I held up my gun and shot him in the head and ducking just in the when the bullet flew past me. I shot the other guard by the arm. HE was still alive. I shot again at his stomach then head. With my other arm, I threw my first dagger at Aria. It stabbed into her stomach. Take that betrayer. 

Now that they're down, there's just Aleksei, me and two pilots. I shot one of them when he tried to shoot me. One pilot left. With one hand holding my dagger against the pilots throat, I held the gun, aiming at Aleksei with the other hand. 

"You shoot, one of you dies." I said. 

He didn't shot. Urghh. I slid the pilots throat. He chocked on his blood then gagged and slowly bleed out. "I didn't shoot." Aleksei whined. 

I shrugged. He slowly stood up, or rather tried to. 

"Nuh-uh. I shoot if you move." 

"Fucking steer the Copter." I shook my head. "Are you suicidal?! We're gonna die." I shrugged again. 

Maybe I am a little suicidal. At least I still get to see Wyatt in the afterlife right?

"This is about Wyatt isn't it." he grumbled, still aiming his gun at me. 

The helicopter was slowly flying downwards. 

"You know. If Adrian had the guts to kill you, he would still be alive."

"Why would you want to kill me?" 

"Because you were never suppose to be alive. You're a threat to all of us."

"Yea. A little girl who was kidnapped by you is a threat. You know what. I'm here right now. I'm who I am now because of you. Your men, well not really, they trained me. Maybe you should find some men who are actually loyal to you to kidnapped a kid so the kid wouldn't grow up to be a killer."  

I shot him. I shot him in the head before he gets to reply. I felt something stabbed into my stomach. "Payback bitch." Aria, who somehow was still alive spitted. 

I smiled as I slowly slid onto the floor. "If only you killed me earlier so he would still be alive." I whispered as I brace myself for the impact. 

I'm coming home Wyatt.

-------------------

This chapter is a little long. 

Hope you enjoy it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
336K 7.9K 48
Andrea Rosร  DeLuca never had it easy would be an understatement. Anyone she loved or trusted has either betrayed her or left her making her heart col...
My New Life By <3

Teen Fiction

1.8M 46.2K 137
Alexis whitmore is a 16 year old girl in sophomore year who is very happy, caring, troubling, loves to go out and a party girl. She loves to play bas...
745K 26.1K 33
โ Because I am the big brother. I'm sorry I wasn't better at it until now. โž **** Six months of physical therapy, a night to forget and an internal w...