Alien's It Girl (B.A.P - BAP)

By vaho1997

Yang Haru was a normal looking, XXX-L sized girl with self-esteem issues until six Mato aliens come knocking... More

Alien's It Girl (B.A.P)
Chapter 2 Kidnapping the KFC Ahjusshi
Chapter 3 The Bad Beginning
Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts
Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens
Chapter 6 Alien Human Sandwich
Chapter 8 Where's Zelo?
Chapter 9 Like A Blonde Porcupine...
Chapter 10 Slapping Yongguk's Butt
Chapter 11 Himchan's Special Sexy Hot Cakes
Chapter 12 Lesson 1: Aliens love James Bond
Author's Note
Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.
Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?
Chapter 15 Do you like balls?
Chapter 16 Happy 2561st birthday!
Chapter 17 Daehyun's version
The Author's Note
Chapter 18 Look Out! Aliens On The Run!
Non update
Chapter 19 Blood Thirsty Warriors Building a... Sandcastle!
Chapter 20 Battle For The Buffet
Chapter 21 The Date and The Disaster
Authors Note
Chapter 22 Lesson 2: Brownie Bear's Manners
Chapter 23 B.A.ngtan Block
Chapter 24 Zelo Is Cute, So Your Argument Is Irrelevant.
Chapter 25 Daehyun Proves A Theory
Chapter 26 Lesson 3: How To Torture An Alien
Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable
Chapter 28 That XX
Chapter 29 Cut A Hole In Your Pants!
Chapter 30 "I'm Glad We Had This Chat."
Chapter 31 A Black Bundle Of Trouble
Chapter 32 Weird Matokian Candy
Chapter 33 Chicken Feather Duster Attack!
Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret
A-a-author's n-n-note...
Chapter 35 A Genuine Apology
Chapter 36 Our Cute Litte Ramyeon Pie
Chapter 37 You wanna B, Block B?
Chapter 38 Jaehyo's Naughty Hands
Chapter 39 Kimchi Burn
Chapter 40 Ready To Rock And Roll!
Chapter 41 Jongup Bells
Chapter 42 Love Is Free French Fries?
Chapter 43 Attack The Floor!
Chapter 44 Take Off Your Shirt And Lie Down.
Chapter 45 "Pink Is Life!"
Chapter 46 New Queen Bee
Chapter 47 Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
Chapter 48 Excuse Me For Be Beautiful
Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage
Chapter 50 Butterflies, Toothbrushes and Frog Essence no.5
Chapter 51 A Rose, Coupons and Constipated Ostritchs
Chapter 52 Haru The Juice Box, Stresss~
Chapter 53 Haru Is Beef!
Chapter 54 Glitter and Unicorns!
Chapter 55 Froggie The Frog
Chapter 56 Frogblocker
Announcement
Chapter 57 Planning An Assassination
Chapter 58 Down The Toilet, In A Broom Closet and Teeth Marks
Chapter 59 Hello Kitty Bribe
Yet again another one.
Chapter 60 Sappy Love Songs And A Cucumber
Chapter 61 Brought To Justice
Chapter 62 A Sad Sack Of Potatoes.
Chapter 63 Green Tea and Walking Sticks
Chapter 64 Let's Keep This PG 13
Final Author's Note.

Chapter 7 Zelo Discovers Cherry Tomato

14.6K 246 71
By vaho1997

          "Daehyun-shi!" I shrieked "You can't just eat that!"

          The plastic banana shaped lunchbox hovered over close to his masked mouth as he frowned. 

          "I know its a banana, but you can't eat that!" I snatched the lunchbox and put it back down on the shelf. "Where is Yongguk-shi?"

          I sighed and grabbed his sleeve, together, the two of us hurried down the aisles looking for a blonde alien. Daehyun yanked my hand and pointed to the long aisles of kitchen knives.

          "Yongguk-shi!" I yelled and hurried over. 

          Yongguk had a glazed and crazed look in his eyes, his mouth was opened slightly as he looked happily at the knives. Daehyun latched himself onto Yongguk successfully grabbing both arms and waist, it looked like a back hug, but you wouldn't be trying to drag someone away by back hugging...

          "Knives" Yongguk grinned and reached out, is he hypnotized? 

          "Food" I reminded, "We're here to buy food."

          Daehyun dragged Yongguk away from long row of vegetable knives, steak knives, huge chinese choppers, mandolins and other sharp kitchen utensils. After tugging him to a row of pink bedsheets, Daehyun shook his hyung by the shoulders and gave him a few slaps on the face.

          "I'm fine." Yongguk seethed, and caught Daehyun's hand mid slap. "You don't need to hit me anymore."

          Daehyun smiled sheepishly and released Yongguk. 

          Once I was sure that we have everything we needed for breakfast, lunch and dinner for me and the Aliens, the trolley was almost filled to the top.

          "Hurry up, earthling." Yongguk turned to me and snapped "Your species are too slow."

          "Sorrry, Alien" I retorted "Didn't know you were such a busy body,"

          "What would you like to eat Daehyun-shi?" I asked sweetly. 

          He pointed to the row of bakery delicacies, a pissed Yongguk, a don't-know-don't-care me, and a curious Daehyun. Together we strolled over and Daehyun took a whiff out of everything.  Stopping in front of a slice of cake and pointed to.

          A baked cheesecake.

          "You want cheesecake for breakfast?" I stared at this masked alien. 

          He nodded curtly.

          "Fine." I shrugged.

          We bought everything, and I paid. It pays to have rich parents, you never know when you might need to feed 6 never-full aliens.

          "Help please." I struggled with two plastic bags while Yongguk easily carried four and Daehyun had his precious cheesecake in a cardboard box. Without another word, Daehyun carried both bags with one hand and lifted the cheesecake up just to peer through the transparent plastic. 

          "Want me to hold the cheesecake?" I offered, since now my hands were free.

          Daehyun gave me a judging look before shaking his head with smiley eyes, just to show that he likes holding it. 

          "Oookay" I raised both my hands in surrender. "Oh! Ice cream!"

          Yongguk gave a prominent growl with a matching glare to which I ignored. "Daehyun-shi, what flavor?"

          He lifted up the cardboard box. 

          "Cheesecake flavor?" He really must love cheesecake, 

          Daehyun nodded, but unfortunately, there was no cheesecake flavor.

          I picked a coffee for Yongguk, a vanilla for Daehyun and a chocolate for me. 

          "Wait, we aren't eating this at home." I whispered conspiratorially,

          Yongguks eyebrows went up and gave me a superior look. "We do not eat without our squad  members. We do not keep things away from squad members."

          I shrugged "Fine by me" and I peeled the paper away from the chocolate cone. 

          Daehyun sat down, putting the cheesecake on his lap while peeling the paper away from the vanilla cone. 

          "Jjang!" I chirped, and tapped our ice creams together like when dad was drinking with the uncles from MBLAQ, but I didn't eat yet, I kept my eyes fixated on Daehyun's mask. Maybe now he would take it off....

          Daehyun stared back at me, then turned around so I couldn't see and took a cautious bite out of the cone. He then snapped the mask back on and shivered in delight. 

          "You like it?" 

          *nod*

          "I mean the flavor" 

          *shrug*

          "Are you going to say something?"

          *shakes head*

          "Fine" I said and returned to my chocolate. Yongguk looked between me and Daehyun, giving him a glare before sitting down in between us. Crossing his arms across his chest and easily shoving us apart.

          "Yongguk-shi!" I snapped indignantly "Whatever, just eat your ice cream"

          I helped him peel a coffee flavored cone and gave it to him, to which he gave a cautious sniff, accepted it and stuck out a small pink tongue, giving it a tiny lick like a puppy, (Yes, I know. Bang Yongguk, leader of B.A.P was licking like a puppy) his eyes widened and his eyebrow shot up, then he tried to suppress the giant grin with a frown, then another lick. And another lick, then a huge chomp. 

          "Finished already Daehyun-shi?" I turned around to see Daehyun nodding smugly and watching his leader in fascination. 

        Yongguk who has 'warmed up' to his ice cream. (Haha... bad joke) started chomping on the cone like a T-rex, then licked his fingers for any traces of coffee cream or melted chocolate. 

          "How was it?" I asked politely

          "It was alright" he replied nonchalantly and grabbed onto the bags again "I don't think we should leave them alone any longer." 

           Them? 

          Oh, them.

          THEY'RE HOME ALONE!! 

          "Hurry up! Hurry!" I ran down the street and unlocked the door, 

          "HYUUUUUNG!" Something blonde bounded down the stairs and leaped onto Yongguk's extended arms. 

          "YONGGUK'S BACK?!" A husky voice exclaimed and something blonde whipped pass, giving them a rugby tackle. 

          "DAEHYUN!!!" Something blonde sprinted from the living room, Daehyun side stepped, letting the blond something sprint by with arms outstretched, put down the slice of cake and went to return the hug. 

          "What did the earthling do to you" Youngjae inspected Daehyun closely then sent me a glare. 

          "Yongguk-ah, you smell delicious" Himchan sniffed Yongguk, "Did you eat something tasty?"

          Yongguk stiffened, he slowly looked at me and Daehyun, then spoke the truth "We ate ice cream." 

          "What's that?" Youngjae stared at Daehyun, 

          "Oh. Okay" Himchan replied nonchalantly, 

          "Good morning" Jongup came downstairs and rubbed his eyes.

          "What's I-ssse- kreeem?" Youngjae suddenly had a notebook and pen with him. 

          "Food" Yongguk dismissed him.

          "Oh." Youngjae replied disappointedly. 

          "I'm hungry..." Zelo piped in, and was peeled off Yongguk.

          "You ate food without me??!" Himchan exclaimed, "I don't like you!"

          "You know you'll come running back to me soon" Yongguk teased and gave Himchan a few playful nudges on the arm. 

          "I'm hungry, Haru." Zelo announced, his hyungs stopped their bickering for one moment to look affectionately at their giant baby robot.

          "Lets have a brunch" I clapped my hands twice and bid the guys to bring in the groceries. 

          "I want to try this" Jongup waved an advertisement, "It says Pee-jah" 

          "Its pizza" I corrected, "Its too heavy for a breakfast."

          "But I want to eat this pee-jah too" Youngjae protested and Daehyun nodded in agreement.

          "Pizza" I corrected

          "All of those in favor of eating pee-jah, raise your hand in the air." Himchan shouted and his hands flew up. "Democracy in its finest form."

          I rolled my eyes.

          "Zelo-yah raise your hand" Yongguk whispered, the youngest looked around innocently and both his hands shot up in the air. A huge satisfied smile on his face when Yongguk gave him a pat on the shoulder. 

          "6 to 1, B.A.P wins!" Himchan announced and everyone clapped their hands "VICTORY!" 

          "VICTORY!" all six of them yelled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Legend says that pee-jah should be eaten with your hands" Youngjae announced and wriggled his fingers. The pipping hot extra extra large meat lover's pizza with extra cheese and toppings, laid there on the cardboard box as if to say 'My body is ready'

          "I'll cut it first" I suggested and came out with the vegetable knife, Everyone suddenly went over to Yongguk and held him down, Yongjae was covering his eyes, Zelo latched himself on Yongguk's left arm, Daehyun on the right, Jongup grabbing his waist and Himchan sat on Yongguk's lap, so very helpfully. 

          "Take it away!" Yongjae seethed and the five guys struggled to keep their leader down. The leader was buckling under them, only the combined strength of five Matoki aliens could keep him down. 

          Jongup snatched the pizza box of the table and hurried into the kitchen. I ran in after him with the knife. 

          "Why does Yongguk freak out when there are knives around?" I asked seriously. 

          "Uh...... Daehyun Hyung" Jongup yelled "What was that word??"

          "NO COMMENT" Youngjae bellowed.

          "No comment" Jongup replied with a sweet smile, "I'll cut the pee-jah" 

          "Only learning the bad stuff from your hyungs." I shook my head and passed him the knife.

          After holding the knife, Jongup easily sliced through the thin crunchy crust, and the layers upon layers of meat. Dividing the huge pizza into 21 pieces all of the exact same size so we would have exactly 3 slices each. 

          "Why don't you freak out when there's a knife in the area?" I asked while walking out of the kitchen. 

          "No comment!" He chirped and sat down by the table.

          "I love feeling my food." Himchan said randomly, everyone paused, Daehyun paused from pouring juice, Yongguk had the slice hovering close to his face. Zelo's eyes bugged out.

          "That sounded wrong" I hinted slightly "You don't say stuff like that."

          "Oh, Okay" Himchan shrugged and attacked his pizza, "Mmmmhhhh..."

          "Uhhhhhhhh"

          "Haaaahaaaaahaaaaa..." he panted

          "Himchan-shi, stop making weird noises." I sent him a glare "How are we supposed to eat?"

          "This is food from the superiors!" Himchan exclaimed, lifting the pizza box high above his head.

          "COME BACK HERE!" Yongguk boomed and chased after the diva-chan. "PEE-JAH!!! HIMCHAN COME BACK HERE!!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

           "I want to eat this" Youngjae pointed to the TV screen. I changed the channel to Food & Wine. Jamie Oliver was whipping out something fantastic again, looking so healthy and gorgeous even though everything he makes is 'quick cheats'

          "Simple Summer Spaghetti?" I read, "You just had pizza"

          "I don't like Pizza" Youngjae whined "Come on, I'm the brain, the brain needs fuel"

          "Are you guys hungry?" I yelled to the other five in the living room.

          "Starving" Yongguk replied, was that drool coming from Daehyun's mask??

          "Fine fine fine." I surrendered and made the Brain help.

          "Wash these" I said and threw him two boxes of cherry tomatoes, a jar of stone-less olives, and two cloves of garlic. Then I gently snipped some basil leaves from our mini herb garden. 

          "Can I help?" Himchan skipped in and rolled up his sleeves.

          "Cook the pasta." I poured boiling water, salt and olive oil into the tall pot. Then I guided Himchan's hand, so that the pasta opened up like a fan in the hot water and started cooking.

          "I want to help to!" Zelo chirped and squished into the kitchen. 

          "Half the olives, and mince the garlic" I gave him a kitchen knife then looked at him straight in the eye. "I trust you with this knife, you won't screw up right?"

          "Zelo doesn't make mistakes" He blinked and started his job. He popped an olive in his mouth an chewed thoughtfully, then a whole garlic in his mouth, and I'll let you guys imagine his expression.

          "Haru. Yuck. Haru!" Zelo coughed and spat the garlic into the sink "I hate this!"

          "Its raw garlic," I rolled my eyes. "What did you expect?"

          In a hot pan, I added olive oil, the garlic, and half of the cherry tomatoes. Zelo, sneaked closer and closer until he grabbed a cherry tomato and put it in his mouth. 

          "Yummy" he cooed and stole one more, and another one and another one. "Mmmmmm.."

          "Haru! Zelo's eating everything!" Himchan yelled and started swatting Zelo's head with a wooden spoon. 

          "No fighting in my kitchen!" I snatched the spoon and pushed them out. "Set the table"

          "I like cherry tomatoes" Zelo blinked and snatched a hand full before I could stop him. "Cherry tomatoes are mine!"

          Daehyun walked in, mask and all. Looking for snacks in the drawers.

          "Will you take off your mask today?" I asked him curiously, when he ate, he would turn away and eat, then slip the mask back on. 

          He patted my head, shook his head and grabbed the handle of the pan to toss the tomatoes, pouring some balsamic vinegar, then he threw in a hand full of olive halves and the sliced basil leaves 

          "Can you help me drain the pasta?" I stared at Yongguk who just walked pass. 

          He shook his head with a small smirk, walked in, lifted the pot with one hand and drainer in the other hand. He tossed the long strands of spaghetti and looked at me with a huge smirk like 'This is what I can do. What can YOU do?'

          "Thanks" I grabbed the drainer with both hands and poured the pasta into the pan with the tomatoes, garlic and olives. Yongguk gave it a few toss, before putting the pan in the middle of the table.

          I threw in the halved cherry tomatoes in the end, so the pasta would still have some fresh liveliness. 

          "Food's ready!" I cupped my hands and yelled. Daehyun was already spooning everything in his plate, then Zelo raced in with an angry Himchan behind him. Everyone sat down on the round table and started spooning the spaghetti. Daehyun and Jongup were fishing for the spaghetti with their forkes, while impatient Yongguk and Himchan just started sticking their faces into their places and eating like wild animals. Zelo was eating with his hands, just like he did when he was eating pizza.

          "PAUSE!" I pat Yongguk on the head and covered my hand on Daehyun's plate. "Table manners!"

          "We eat that brown cake remember?" Youngjae asked sarcastically "No need to bother."

          "We'll you're on Earth now, and there are rules to follow." I scowled and sat down. 

          "Follow me" I said and lifted my fork in the left hand and my spoon on the right. "Now put the fork in the spaghetti and twirl."

          The spoon guided the bunch of spaghetti into a small bundle, and I put it in my mouth and chewed. 

          The guys stared and then returned to their plates. Yongguk was twirling the whole plate of noodles into a giant wheel and lifted up his fork. The pasta fell back into the plate and he growled. 

          "Like this" I shuffled over to Yongguk and placed my hands on his utensils. "Just a little, there is no need to rush." 

          The pasta obediently became a bundle, "Ah" I said.

          Yongguk raised an eyebrow and gave me an 'are-you-kidding-me?' look. I slowly put the fork down, feeling dejected and totally embarrassed. That was when he pointed to his wide open mouth and grinned "Ah"

          "Is it okay?" I asked, Yongguk chewed thoughtfully.

          "Better than the cake, at least" Yongguk went back to the cold-warrior mode and started twirling his pasta. 

          "Help me!" Himchan said loudly, "The pasta is escaping! Haru, feed me too!"

          "Yeah-aaack!" I chirped, the last part was when my leg gave way and I fell onto Jongup, our heads collided and I slipped onto the floor. Two sturdy hands grabbed me and lifted me up. 

          "Aigoo, baby Haru is so fragile" Himchan cooed and put me down on his sturdy lap. "Feed me" 

          "Himchan-shi, I probably weigh more than you." I said "Too big to be a baby."

          Then I remembered hitting my head with Jongup. "Jongup-shi, are you alright? I'm sorry"

          "Y-yeah" He nodded without looking at me, "I'm good."

          "FEED ME." Himchan demanded. "Ahhhhhh."

          "I heard you the first time." I smacked his arm and twirled the pasta. "Here."

          "YAH! KIM. HIM. CHAN!!" a voice yelled, guess who?

          "Yes Governor Hyosung!" Himchan leaped out of his seat, sent an apologetic look before hurrying to skype and report.

          "I shouldn't be reminding you to report every single time, I have better things to do than to call your name everyday. I have to go to the dressmakers for my evening gown, its going to be fabulous! Its a deep blue which matches my purple hair extremely well....."

          "Poor Himchan hyung" Jongup shook his head slightly "He is so whipped."

          "He's cowering in the corner with his emasculated tail between his legs" Yongjae swirled his pasta.

          "I believe now is the time to use the two words: Spineless pansy." Zelo smiled and popped a cherry tomato in his mouth. 

          Ouch Himchan, your squad-mates aren't sugar coating their comments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.4K 15
Lifelong rivals who have despised each other for as long as they can remember, Natsu and Gray are sent out on a "mission" together. How will they sur...
2K 78 17
Mei and Yuzus adventures as lovers are over, now its time for their kids to step in the spotlight. Join Haru on his adventures of highschool and adve...
490 30 14
Amber is just a regular Polish girl living in Seoul in South Korea. She goes to school, has good grades like any other student. One day, her world ge...
22.3K 920 27
Humans, after messing up Earth so much most of it had become a scrap heap that bordered on Wall-E level filth, decided to turn their attention fully...