๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฐ.๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด...

Par -MRSSPRINGER

connie springer x blackfem!reader ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐, ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐Ÿ—'๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Attack On Titan c... Plus

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ.๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟแฐ”

๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

6.1K 238 306
Par -MRSSPRINGER

july fifteenth

Friday

When you arrive in higher class city like Sina, you know. The part of the city you were in was all lit by lights, not fairy lights but every building had large glass windows so the inside lighting lit the streets.

It was a street of many establishments with people smiling and laughing as they left or entered or just roamed. "Constance, this is like really really pretty" you looked around enjoying the scenery.

"Yes now look for parking cause this shit packed" you playfully rolled your eyes at Connies..well connie-ness. "Right there in front of that um, cinnamon place?" you pointed to a small Cinnamon bakery.

He drove over to it, pulling up just past the spot and reversing back into it, his hand holding onto the shoulder of your seat as he turned back to watch behind him.

Your eyes never left him, but they did when the smell of the bakery seeped through the windows.

"Constance! It smells so good!" when he looked to you, you had the most kiddish smile on your face. "Wanna go get some then?" you nodded your head yes while you unbuckled your seatbelt and he did the same.

While you were getting your purse, reapplying your lip gloss, Connie came beside your door holding it open with his hand waiting for you, like always. "Thank you, handsome" knowing his reply you prepared for it as you laid your hand in his lightly.

"Anything for you, princess" you smiled as he closed the door behind you. You let go of his hand as he straightened his arm out and you reach under locking arms as your hand rested across the covered muscle of his arm.

YOU COULD PLAY THE SONG NOW!

"Bakery?" you smiled to him and he nodded as you pulled your bodies into the shop. When you entered in instead of a ding, a small bubble pop sound was made. You looked over the beige, pink and cream colored shop.

Two tables off to the side in front of the window while a pink display, similar to those and donut shop was up front, with the kitchen behind it along with the register and such.

The girl in white looked to the male next to her with awe in her eyes, Brenda Lee's strong singing of Break It To Me Gently filled any bare space of the small building.

She'd never been taken anywhere like this before. She felt many butterflies, no volcanos of butterflies erupting in her stomach. She may have never even experienced events like this as a child. Her peace marinated in the energy of the shop and with her peace came the mans.

She patted his arm, as they walked forward to view the display options. An old lady came up front, singing along softly as she noticed you and Constance.

She smiled, her red lips turning upwards, her sandy-mocha colored skin wrinkled with her eyes growing small as she folded a small beige rag up, her hair was perhaps permed, a part leaning to one side, framing over her face with the ends bumped.

"Welcome to Cheyennes Cinnas! I know the name is odd but my pestering husband figured it suited better than Cinnamon. What can I get you two?" the young ladys eyes grew large as she looked over the different baked goods because she couldn't decide which.

Soon an older man came out and the woman sighed seeing his dancy demeanor. "Ah yes! Customers! Couple! Customers! You two lovebirds, yeah?" the old man said, he had a cheery aura about himself, as he swung his body around lightly.

He came behind his wife, holding her warmly, kissing to her ears, she couldn't stop her smile but her words were firm, "Now Richard, you see my new favorite customers here!" she patted his shoulders but still he rocked her body to the sounds of Brenda's voice.

"I just want to express the love I have for my woman, ain't that right son? Thou who loves thy woman lives happily don't you agree?" Connie smiled nodding his head, "I think so, how about you, princess" he nudged your shoulder dragging you from your trance.

"I-I agree, lots!" you smiled and your cheekbones became more prominent as you leaned into Connies arm. "There was a time when Cheyenne here was just as warmhearted! However she's a bit of a grouch now!" he said as he tickled her waist and she pushed him away.

He reached his pale skin over to unhook the latch of the small door like blocker that separated the customers side and the bakers.

They must've owned this shop for a while now because he was the kind of old where the color of their veins seep through the skin and well, black don't crack so the woman looked just about 60.

"I am not a grouch! Ricky has a couple jokes or what not up his sleeves." she said as she slid the glass door to the cabinet display of cinnamon goods. "My jokes were what hooked her, couldn't tell you why she hates em now!" he chuckled as she walked to get a paper bag.

He walked by the door up to a small hanging box with their names on it, he pulled the mail out, sliding one from the back of the pile to the top as he read over the outside of them.

He sighed as he took a seat at one of the tables, his wife looked to him completely understanding his reaction continued to get you and Connies order.

You pressed your nails against your lip, before pointing to the glass leaving an inch or two of space.

"Can we get two tab- Whatever she orders I'm paying, bad habit of hers. Continue ordering" you looked to Connie who didn't even let you spit the words out to separate your orders.

"Oh Ricky he's just like you, how cute" she smiled softly and though her husband was clearly upset by the mail, he proposed her a large smile.

"Well, can I get a cinnabon, a cinnamon roll, a churro, the cinnamon covered strawberries sound good..and he's gonna want a cinnamon roll and a cinnamon covered donut." the lady began stacking the delectables in the baggy, while Connie moved behind you hugging you tightly.

"How'd you know I'd want that?" he looked to you as you shrugged your shoulders, "Dunno sounds Constance-e to me." he nodded his head as the lady folded the opening of the white baggy down.

Placing a pink rectangle sticker with beige outlining, the print read 'Cheyenne's Cinnas' with small lettering under of the words, 'love Richardᰔ'.

The woman placed the small bag down and Connie could see how much Y/n liked the place, how her eyes glimmered with every glance. How she ran her fingers along the edge of the counter.

"That'll be $52.43 and just cause I like you two so much for some reason, heres a special milkshake, though it would be a let down if neither of you drink them." she went to the back and you heard the blender and things as she made it. She came out with a f/f milkshake handing it over to you.

"I love milkshakes!" you smiled and she returned it, Connie handed her his card but kept his wallet out as he took a few hundreds out placing it in the tip jar. "Oh thank you but we don't need all that! Are you crazy?!" she handed Connie back his card after putting his pin in but he ignored her.

"My girl really likes this place and I wanna be able to bring her back, again and again." he smiled softly and during the exchange of the paper bag the lady held to your hand, "I like him for you, keep him" she winked softly before her husband came to her.

"And what about me? D'you like me for you" you looked as he came back to embrace her, "Ah, I'd say your alright" he turned his head to her questioningly. Before she pecked his cheek.

"We really enjoyed meeting you, we don't see a lot of young, happy couples, what're your names?" you were already biting into your cinnamon roll when you looked up them chewing slowly.

"Connie and y/n, we've gotta go but we'll come back here again" you nodded reassuringly and the two pardoned you off. When you left you continued digging into the baked good while Connie wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"Wanna put the rest in the car?" you nodded because its hard to talk with a full mouth, "Oh shitt you got ya grill on ya ear, you a pro now huh" you nodded yes with a chubby cheeked smile as he unlocked the car, holding the passenger door open while you refolded the paper bag putting it on the floor of the front seat.

You moved back and he closed the door returning back to your former position, you finished up the cinnamon roll, dusting your hands together making a small slap sound.

"I really liked them, we should come again, like forreal" Y/n said leaning into Constance's side. "Whatever you want mama" he kissed to her forehead as she defused in his touch.

"Now where baby" Constance asked as her eyes glistened at the building in front of her, and in an instant he knew where her next choice would be.

He planned the perfect date for the perfect girl.

A/N 💝👩🏾‍💼🐐🤷🏾‍♀️
so cute

garden kisses • arm1nsjukie

check the window im right outside...

come down and let me in...

forbidden fruit all on my mind..

you greet me with a kiss baby..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

410 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
381K 6.6K 110
A collection of oneshots of your favorite Corporal, Levi Ackerman. Disclaimer: Attack on Titan is created by Hajime Isayama. All characters mentioned...
668K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...