Stranded, an AUL fanfiction...

By thatsmolgrape

~ There was a virus. A disease. It swept through the skeld, carelessly infecting its victims. ~ Player and V... More

Attributions & copyright!
Prologue...
1...
2...
3...

4...

805 14 30
By thatsmolgrape

~

A/n: Okay how tf did this get 1.2k reads, I-

Okay, also, you guys have been begging for an update so here it is... Sorry it took so long omg-

~

A large creature, the size of four men combined, was charging straight at them in a fury.

Captain was in so much fear that he subconsciously hid behind Player, wrapping his arms around Player's waist while whimpering. Player himself was shaking.

The creature shows no mercy and charges directly at the two poor crewmembers. In a moment of panic, Player shoves Captain out of the way. The creature knocks Player off the side of the lava pit.

Player quickly grabs one of the creature's legs and pulls him down with him. The creature loses grip and falls into the pool of boiling lava, screeching once before it died.

Player's grip upon the edge was starting to slip. He closes his eyes and braces for impact, but... It never came.

Captain was using all of his remaining strength to pull Player back up. Player collapses onto the snow, panting. "H-Huh?"

"No man left behind," Captain says with a small blush, hoisting Player up. Player was left speechless for a few moments before he whispers, "C-Captain y-you s-saved m-me..."

"Yeah. A-are you okay?" Captain says, a worried look painted over his face. Player's face relaxes as he mumbles, "I-I'm f-fine, t-thanks to you..."

"Anytime," Captain says with a small smile.

Player's cheeks started to heat up. He never knew Captain could be so brave, bold... And, well, handsome.

Captain takes a seat right next to Player. Player turns away, hiding his blushing face.

A moment of silence took place until Captain whispers, "Do you really think I would have let you fall? I would never..."

"O-Oh, u-uh...," Player stutters, "I- I just thought..."

"Player, even if you were a complete jerk, I wouldn't let someone fall to their slow and painful death," Captain says softly. Player winces at the word 'jerk' but doesn't say anything against it. He knew deep inside that he really was a jerk to Captain.

"...Wow, you've got a really good heart, Captain..."

Captain blushes and mumbles, "Thanks..."

"Honestly," Player says, looking up at the night sky, "If I had to be stuck here with anyone, I'm glad it's you."

Player's comment took Captain by surprise. "W-wait, really?"

Player sighs and looks down. "Y-yeah... Honestly, I think everyone else would've watched me fall into that pit of lava..."

"That's because no one loves you the way I do."

Player looks into Captain's eyes, blushing ever so lightly. "W-Well... I guess you're all I need then..."

Player and Captain spend another few moments in silence. "Well...," Player says, regaining Captain's attention, "A-Anyway, u-uh, we should probably find some shelter before nightfall."

"Oh yeah. Right."

Player grabs Captain's hand subconsciously and starts to walk around aimlessly. "Alright... if I were a totally random piece of shelter, where would I be..."

Captain blushes at the contact. He fanboys internally about how cute Player is.

Player, still oblivious to holding Captain's hand, shouts, "Oh! There!"

Without much thought, Player drags Captain with him. "Here we are!"

"Ooh!" Captain exclaims, "Nice find, Player!"

There was only one bed in the shelter. Captain opens his mouth to speak but Player beats him to it. "You take the bed, I don't mind the floor," Player says quickly.

"Really?"

Player nods. "Yeah, I'll be fine!"

Captain smiles and wraps his arms around the smaller. "Thanks so much!"

Player's blush darkens. "No problem, Captain."

~

The morning was cold and gruesome, especially for Player. He was lying on the floor, his teeth chattering as he shivered. He felt himself warm up though when he saw Captain fast asleep, cozy within his covers.

"Maybe I'll take a walk and look for some food," Player mumbles to himself. He smiles warmly as he watches Captain sleep peacefully. After a few moments, he exits the cabin in search of food.

Captain wakes up an hour later, yawning and stretching.

"Good morning, Captain!" Player exclaims, "I found you some food in storage!"

Player was already munching on his own meal, swallowing the food in content. Captain watches Player eat for a few moments before sitting next to him.

"Thanks, Play!" Captain exclaims, taking the plateful of food. Player nearly choked on his mouthful.

"P-Play?" He repeats, his cheeks a dark shade of crimson. Captain shrugs this off and eats his food quietly.

Player watches Captain eat quietly. Oh my god, he's so adorable I can't look away what's happening to me!-

Captain raises his eyebrow at Player. He doesn't say anything though and continues to eat his breakfast.

Player was in a love daze, to put it simply. He couldn't take his eyes off of Captain no matter how hard he tried. Even though Player tried to deny it, he was starting to fall for the white-suited marshmallow.

"Player?"

"Y-Yes?" Player says, finally snapping out of his daze.

"Are you sure you're okay? This is the fourth time you've been staring at me weirdly," Captain says.

"Y-Yeah!" Player stutters, "It's just nice to see you enjoy your food is all!"

Captain didn't really believe Player but let it go. "Hmm, alright..."

Player was still left flustered, resulting in his cheeks becoming redder and redder each moment that passed. He clears his throat and says, "Anyway, what do you want to do today...?"

"Whatever you'd like!" Captain exclaims. Player frowns and says, "I don't know..."

"Wait, I have an idea!" Captain says suddenly. Player raises his eyebrow. "What is it?"

Captain runs outside and grabs a handful of snow. "Snowball fight?"

"Oh, you're on!"

An hour later, the two beans were covered head to toe in snow. They were laughing together.

"I totally won that," Player says. Captain rolls his eyes playfully. "Whatever you say, Play."

Captain had already shook off the snow, but Player was a bit too tired to. "Okay, I gotta admit— that was really fun."

"I'm surprised that I didn't think of that sooner," Captain says. Suddenly, he gasps.

"What's up, Captain?"

"You look just like me! I just gotta... hmm..." Captain takes off his hat and places it on top of Player's head. "Perfect!"

At this point, Player was a flustered mess. "U-Uh, y-yeah..."

Captain chuckles at Player's reaction. "You look nice, Player."

"Not funny," Player whines, crossing his arms childishly. Captain chuckles.

Captain helps Player out of the snow and takes his hat back. Player pouts and mumbles, "I really liked looking like you..."

Suddenly, realization hit him— he said that out loud!

"Aww... That's adorable, Player."

Player nearly nosebleeds because of how sweet Captain was. He looks into Captain's eyes once more, allowing the orbs to slowly put him into a trance.

"C-Captain..."

"Yeah?"

Player wraps his arms around Captain's neck and kisses his lips gently, closing his eyes. Captain smiles softly into the kiss before pulling Player closer to his chest.

~

Meanwhile, on the Skeld, the crewmembers were not doing so swell to say for the least.

"We're going to crash!" Veteran exclaims.

The crew braces for impact.

~

A/n: New chapter, finally! Again, so sorry for the wait!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
949K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...