Another Sociopath

By LoveAndMurder

Cliff(or y/n), a wanted killer all over the muggle world breaks into Hogwarts to try to keep away from the po... More

Cast
One: On the Run(Again)
Two: Slytherins
Three: Trouble Times Ten
Four: Boys(Insert Eye Roll)
Five: A New Feeling
Six: New
Seven: I Can't Escape You
Eight: Cliff
Nine: Thorns and Trees
Ten: Malfoy Being Nice?
Eleven๏ฟผ: It Was...Cute?
Twelve: Voldemort
Thirteen: The Meeting
Fourteen: Voldemort = Voldy
Fifteen: Pain
Sixteen: Oh No Pain
Seventeen: Glass
Eighteen: Confidence
Nineteen: Pistol to The Head
Twenty: Love and Snow
Twenty One: Snowball Fight
Twenty Two: Dresses
Twenty Four: Slytherin Party
Twenty Five: My Bedroom Fun
Twenty Six: Dreaming Again
Twenty Seven: Another Kill and Surprise
Twenty Eight: Death and Blood
Author Note
29: Mirrors and Blood
Thirty: Love? Maybe.
Thirty One: Father
Thirty Two: Scary Cliff
Thirty Three: Feelings?
Thirty Four: Cuteness and More Cuteness
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter Thirty Five: Tom
Chapter Thirty Six: Draco's Warning
Thirty Seven: Phone Call Gone Crazy
Thirty Eight: Confessions

Twenty Three: Slytherin Party Begins

2.9K 57 12
By LoveAndMurder

Pansy pays and we all disapparate back to Hogwarts to get ready for the party.

I quickly rush into my bathroom to wash off the make up. I take a quick look in the mirror. Hmm. It's not bad. Kinda like the wings. I wash it off and decide to take a shower. I open the door a smidge. "Hey girls. I'm getting a quick shower before the party. If you guys want, you can use my shower."

"Really thanks. Also is it okay if I set the makeup on your desk?" Willow asks.

"Yeah. That's fine." I say as I close the door and turn on the shower. The hot water starts to run about a minute later. I step in and start the process of showering.

After a good cleansing shower I step out into my cold room. I shiver almost immediately.

"Here take that robe." Pansy says as she heads into the bathroom. Her hand points to a fluffy white robe. I put it on and instantly feel warm.

"Ok. Let's talk about some makeup." Willow says. "I was thinking a monotone look."

"You mean like blacks and greys and whites right?" I ask. Just to make sure I know what she means.

"Yeah. And maybe a bold blood red lip stick...If that's good with you?"

"Hm. Yeah. Sounds good. Nothing to much ok?"

"Yeah. We'll do hair first, so Pansy can talk to you about that."

"Ok."

We talked for some time longer before Pansy came out and put on a matching robe. Willow head in.

"Ok. Hair. What should we do?" Pansy asks. She seems so excited. Wish I could match the energy.

"I really don't know." I shrug.

"Hmm. How about half up or all up."

"All up"

"Hmm. Ok. Ok. Let's just do a high ponytail with a braided some where in your hair, so it looks cool. Let's also slightly curl your hair to make it even better. Eeee. This is going to be the best!"

"You have energy."

"Ya. I know. I'm just excited. There's not usually that many parties and this one of the biggest."

"Ok. Enough pep talk. Let's get ready! We have, I think, an hour before it starts." Willow says as she comes out of the bathroom and grabs a robe.

We quickly dry our hair with magic and then get to styling. Pansy does both our hairs and then Willow(with me helping every once in a while) get her hair done, too.

Pansy:

Willow:

Cliff:

We look so good already. We do a couple of shakes to make sure nothing falls out. We then go over to my desk and start the make up process.

Pansy:

Willow:

Cliff:

I check the clock as soon as Willow finishes my makeup. Shit. 15 minutes.

"We look really hot, but let's get these dresses and jewelry on." I say as I grab my bag of jewelry. I actually have a lot of it surprisingly. I don't use it much, but I love the look of it.

Pansy:

Willow:

Cliff:

I am definitely a ring person. Both hands were covered in them.

"Come on let's hurry. We're going to be late." Pansy says. We all quickly through on our shows and leave.

Pansy(below/top photo):

Willow(above/bottom photo):

Cliff:

I really don't like heels, but Willow and Pansy pushed me into at least getting the ones I'm wearing.

We open my dorm door into loud music and flashing lights.

Wow. People do know how to party here.

The door to the common room at the end of the hall is already open. We head through it and most people's heads turn. Most gape open.

I smirk as we go down the stairs and into the party. God. This is going to be the best.

Mattheo POV:
I grabbed on my black suit and head down to the party. Most people weren't here yet. I grabbed a drink from the bar and pulled out come cigarettes to smoke later on. I sit on a couch in the far corner next to Blaise, Tom, and Draco. We were all drinking as we watched more and more people come into the common room. The party was in full swing.

"Hey I'm getting more drinks. What do you guys want?" I ask standing up.

"I'll take the usual." Blaise says.

"I'll take what your getting." Draco says.

"Get me champagne." Tom says.

"Got it. Be right back." I walk over to the make shift bar right near the stair case. I order and wait until bartender comes back over. My eyes wonder up the stairs to see Pansy, Willow, and Cliff entering through the dorms.

Pansy's tight fitting dress fit her curved body and definitely showed off a lot. I look over to see Blaise tensing in his seat. He always had a thing for her, but never found the get to tell Pansy.

Willow didn't seem like the party type, but I guess she came. She seems to be looking for someone in particular in the crowd. I watch her eyes move to below her. They stay there. I look to see who it is. Cedric. Hmm. Interesting.

I look at Cliff last. She's at the front of the group. Her lace romper showed off a lot. Maybe to much. The rest of her look was very gothic and...black to say the least. She had chains all over her. Her shoes to her earrings to her bracelet to her rings.

She makes eye contact with me. She comes the rest of the way down, not once breaking it.

"Mighty big staring problem, Riddle." she says in a certain tone. I couldn't place.

"You as well." I mutter as I turn back to grab the drinks.

"I'll have champagne." she says.

"Aren't you to young for that?" I ask. I new everyone here was, but I wanted to mess with her.

"Aren't we all?" she replies as she chugs down her glass and asks for a refill.

God that was so fucking hot.

I turn around and go back to my group.

"Hey. You good?" Tom whispers in my ear as I sit down.

"Well...I might be giving someone the talk later." I whisper back.

Cliff POV:
———————————————————————
Word Count: 1049

I know. I left you there. I had to combine Pansy and Willow's shoes into one photo because I need to not hit the limit for images. I didn't even now there was one until it gave me a warning. Hee. hee.
- Brell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 14.4K 72
๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ง ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ถ!๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป enemies to friends with benefits to... โš ๏ธ Warning - this story contains muter content, cussing, drin...
170 20 18
โญ๏ธI had such plans for this book but i completely lost motivation for it so i'm discontinuing it...i'm sorry but please enjoy what i do have written...
43.8K 646 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
910 34 27
When strong emotions meet a dormant line of ancient magic that was thought to of gone extinct resurfaced along with the Dark Lord, everyone is on edg...