The New Girl

Por onlyoneri

''maybe being the New Girl is not so bad after all..'' Más

Day 1 . Bye Atlanta
Day 2. Hello California
Day 2. Hello California (continued)
Day 3. Welcome To Kayville
Day 4. New Faces
Day 5. I'll Be Indulgent
Day 6. Less Fun, More Work
Day 7. Fake Boyfriend Maybe?
Day 8. Rebels
Day 9. TGIF
Day 11. Words Of Wisdom
Day 12. Sucks To Be You
Day 13. Poet
Day 14. Sweet Words
Day 15. Good vs Bad
Day 16. New Image
Day 17. Fans
Day 18. News
Day 19. Date Night
Day 20. Texas
Day 21. This Family Of Mine
Day 22. The NEW New Girl
Day 23. Making A Statement
Day 23. You Again
Day 24. Choices
Day 25. Riot
Day 26. Love Bug
Day 27. Maybe
Day 28. Preparation
Day 29. Birthday Girl
Day 30. Drama
Day 31. Ugh
Day 32. It's Always You
Day 33. Family Ties
Day 34. Situationship
Day 35. Prom Night
The New Girl Extras.
Character Pictures: Camilla
Character Pictures: Jason
Character Pictures: Alexa
Character Pictures: Tori
Character Pictures: Yasmin
Character Pictures: Kyle
Character Pictures: Jeda
A Message For You All.
WATTYS 2017

Day 10. Lit

18.7K 515 310
Por onlyoneri

It was Jai Lynne's party today and I felt like crap. It seemed I was going to have to gather up any energy left in my body just to attend this shit.

Hopefully Briana was the only one who wasn't invited, everyone clearly had enough of her.

It was 6:50pm and apparently the party started at 8:00, so I had more than enough time to get dressed, do my makeup and my hair. Plus I had to wait for Alexa to come, so the time limit was fine.

There was bound to be billions of girls ready to be fondled by all of the boys, wearing their shortest dresses and cheap push-up bras with extra lipstick ..

I changed into my outfit (pictured at beginning) I made sure it wasn't too dressy as if I was ready to go to prom, I knew for sure some people would be coming in prom dresses just for the attention. Mine was more on the casual side.

It was a white bralette with floral embroidery on the rim , blue jeans and I paired it with leather white Converse.

Yes.

I applied mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. Lipstick was too much.. well it was for me.

Yasmin burst into my room rudely and sat on my bed. ''Someone's ready to party.''

She was wearing a white dress with mesh at the top and white stilletos, her hair was curled and she had on red lipstick.

''Where are you going?'' I asked, admiring her outfit.

''I'm going to Jai Lynne's party aswell, she's a really close friend of mine and invited me .'' Yasmin replied, smiling.

''How do you know Jai Lynne?''

''Well, if you done your research you would know that Jai is in university. She used to go to your school. She's 23, but could pass for 19. Don't worry , only a few big kids will be there. The rest are from your school ; Kayville.'' Yasmin explained.

All this time Jai Lynne wasn't even in our school.

Thanks Alexa for letting me know (!)

''Where's your ride?'' Yasmin questioned, tapping her heels against my floor.

''She'll be here soon, now if you don't mind I need to do my hair. Leave .'' I ordered.

''No can do.'' She shook her head still smiling.

Instead of joining in her stupid games I ignored her and took out my straighteners and began turning my hair from messy to dead straight. The dirty blonde/brown looked lighter somehow and my dipdye from 9th grade was slowly fading away.

I hated it anyway.

After nearly an hour, I was done and content. It was 7:40 and the party started in exactly 20 minutes. Where was Alexa?

Yasmin had left a little earlier on. Her new boyfriend Zachary picked her up, the Romeo and Juliet ensemble had gone together as a date.

Numerous beeping sounds were heard from outside , I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Alexa, Tori, Kaitlin and Jeda all in Alexa's Range Rover.

I ran out of the house and hopped into the car, holding my purse on my shoulders.

Kaitlin bagsied the front seat, so I was stuck in the back with Jeda and Tori.

Jeda was certainly dressed to impress, she was in a pink boob tube, extra high shorts; showing of her butt and thick wedged pink heels with her whole face covered in makeup.

This was clearly all for those boys, especially Jason.

Kaitlin was more conservative , she was wearing a plain white tshirt tucked into a leather black skater skirt and white Vans. No makeup and her hair in a bun.

Alexa being the usual tomboy was wearing a Nirvana shirt with acidwash shorts and Doc Martens, atleast she tried with makeup, she was wearing mascara and real thick eyeliner.

Tori was dressed as if she was going to a rock concert . She had on a ripped croptop, red skinny jeans and dirty pair of Converse with black eyeshadow, eyeliner and black lipstick. It kinda suited her as I'd never seen her dress like this before. She was normally girly.

Alexa inspired her.

''We look cute. Let's head out of here!'' Kaitlin yelled, shoving her head through the window at the top of the car.

I joined her , letting the breeze mess up my hair, although I didn't mind like Jeda did. She was sat so still you would think she was Mona Lisa or something.

Just so that she couldn't mess up her makeup.

She looked fake.

Eventually we reached to the house which was blasting Avicii- The Nights. I loved this song .

There were flashing lights through the window and teens were outside running around, some were throwing tissue over the lawn and some were just gossiping.

I'm sure the real party was inside.

We all got out of the car and walked up to what looked like a mansion but was surprisingly only a house. Damn, it was like visiting Oprah's house or something. This would be the last place I'd host a party for wild, out of control teenagers.

Once we arrived inside all of us split up, going off to our own devices. I was in need of a drink, anything that would quench my thirst.

There was a table full of soda drinks and a bowl of orange punch.

Did Jai Lynne really think we were dumb? Of course no one is gonna take that bowl of punch, someone's obviously spiked it with alcohol.

To play it safe, I picked up a can of Coke and opened it, quickly holding it away from me as it fizzed uncontrollably.

I took a sip .

I ventured off and walked around, a few people I noticed from my World History class smiled at me and loads of random people complimented my outfit.

My can was finished and I was bursting to go toilet, knowing what this house was like, I'm pretty sure it would take me until next week to find the bathroom. It was massive inside here.

I walked upstairs and opened a door, hoping it was the toilet, instead it was a bedroom with two sexually frustrated teens on the bed doing some highly PG-18 rated stuff.  I closed the door quickly, my eyes feeling violated.

Eventually I got lucky and opened the bathroom, it was clear of any teenagers and looked pretty clean.

I went toilet , washed my hands then left. The hallways were pretty dark up here, but I still managed to find my way. The stairs were at the far end.

I began walking down the neverending hallway back to the steps and felt a slight tug on my waist. I turned around to face Jason , his hair messy but tidy (if that makes sense) , wearing a black polo shirt revealing his toned arms, black jeans and his Jordan Flights he bought when we went to Footlocker.

He had a cup of some sort of liquid in there and a smirk on his face.

''I actually thought you weren't coming.'' he spoke, the smell of Extra minty chewing gum lingered.

''Well I'm here.'' I shrugged my shoulders.

''Well duh. I can see that.'' he rolled his eyes.

''Okay, so what you doing up here?'' I asked, trying to make conversation.

''Was looking for some tissue, I spilt some drink on Jeda. She's pretty pissed about it.'' he told me.

''Jeda, her outfit is pretty....'' I began.

''Exposing? Slutty?'' he finished.

''Well when you put it like that..''

''I agree , don't worry.'' he reassured me.

''She really likes you. The fact that she actually went through that struggle to impress you.'' I told him.

''At first I thought she didn't like me but yeah she's practically throwing herself at me. For some reason, I don't find that appealing at the least. She has zero respect for herself.'' he stated.

''I wouldn't dare dress like that but I guess that's just her.'' I shrugged my shoulders carelessly and began walking off.

Jason quickly ran up to me and blocked my path.

''You look good though.'' he leaned forward, his face centimetres apart from mine.

''Thanks.'' I sort of whispered back.

I took a step to the right to continue walking but he blocked it, I took a step to the left and he blocked it again , causing me to burst out laughing .

I was annoyed but it didn't seem like it.

''You are my party buddy, we have to party together. Where are you going?'' he asked, taking a swig of his drink.

''Downstairs.''

''Okay, well we'll go together.'' he took my hand in his and led me downstairs to where everyone was getting drunk.

He brang me outside to the massive garden where a swimming pool sat in the middle , loads of kids were in there . Some making out, allowing their saliva to melt in the water.

Gross.

His group of friends were at the far end of the garden, standing on a step which made them higher than the rest of the people. There were chairs encircling them, letting people know you were only allowed over there if they granted you entrance.

Alexa , Tori and Jeda were nowhere to be seen but Kaitlin was over there , sitting on Ryan's lap.

Ooooo Kaitlin.

We joined them and everyone dapped Jason, most of them saying 'Wassup' to me. I just smiled and stood up on the step so I had a good view of everyone  here.

The DJ changed the song to Foxes - Let Go For Tonight, the whole school erupted into screams. I'm guessing they all liked this song as much as I did.

Everyone started dancing as the chorus played, jumping up and down me and Jason began half screaming , half singing the song together. Although you couldn't really hear us over the noise of everyone else.

Alexa, Jeda and Tori walked over to our section and we all began dancing together.

Jeda looked on enviously as me and Jason sang together, his hand still entwined in mine.

My bad....

''Jeda is hating me right now.'' I whispered to Jason under the music.

''Ignore her. She's just jealous  ." he said, smirking.

Somehow I managed to laugh, he was good at making a good situation out of a bad one. I could rely on him for that if I must admit.

The song changed to Echosmith - Cool Kids.

Everyone calmed down a bit as this was a more chilled out song. Jason led me over to two chairs beside each other as the music played. We sat beside one another and lay our heads back.

''I like this song.'' he said.

''Same.'' I agreed

''I wish that I could be like the cool kids, cos the cool kids they seem to fit in..'' we sang, laughing at the same time.

''I noticed we seem to have the same taste in music. " He mentioned.

''I know right. It's kinda cool though.''

I checked my watch , the time was 9:30. 2 hours and 30 minutes, it was totally fine.

''Briana has the biggest crush on me. Well all the girls in Kayville do, including you.'' he grinned.

''No, I seriously don't . Plus you kissed me so...'' I shook my head.

''What's something you really hate?'' he randomly asked.

''People. '' I answered honestly.

He laughed at my answer .

''What's something that you're number one at?''

''Number one most awkward human being on this planet.'' I admitted.

He laughed again, which made me laugh as his nose kept flaring which was weird but kinda hot so .

''I have this thing called wanderlust. It's a condition .'' he joked.

''To be honest so do I, I really wanna like go to an island like Fiji and just chill out.''

''We're lame.'' he chuckled.

''As if.'' I rolled my eyes and stood up.

''Where are you going?'' he pondered, standing up infront of me.

''I'm tired and my legs hurt.'' I frown.

''Why don't you smile?''

''I'll smile when I feel like it.'' I shrugged my shoulders.

He smirked and ran his hand through his hair in that really hot way that he does.

SOMEONE TAKE THE WHEEL.

Jeda walked over totally ruining the moment.

''Hey Jason, you wanna dance ?''  she offered, playing with her hair in such an un-cute way.

''Um.. I'm busy.'' he pointed towards me and Jeda looked me up and down then rolled her eyes.

''But you came with me.'' she smacked her chewing gum loudly to my annoyance.

''Yeah, but I told Camilla I was going to be with her tonight. Sorry.'' he shrugged his shoulders and gave her a short smile.

Jeda kissed her teeth and walked off, trying to shake her flat ass to the music but failed miserably. I just lost a friend but seriously didn't care.

''Did you really just do that?'' I asked in shock looking at Jason.

''Hey! Let's play truth or dare. '' Alexa ran over with a red cup in her hands and Kaitlin, Ryan, some other boys and Tori folllowed behind.

Jeda followed slowly behind and stood next to Kaitlin.

''Sure.''

''Okay, 1,2,3..'' Alexa started

''4,5,6'' I continued.

''7,8,9'' Kaitlin added.

''10,11,12..'' Ryan said.

''13,14,15..'' a random boy said.

''15,16,17..'' Jeda added.

''18,'' another boy said.

''19,20..'' Tori said

''21.'' Jason sighed.

We all laughed at Jason and he ignored us, getting annoyed.

''I dare you to kiss .... Camilla or Jeda. Your pick.'' Alexa announced.

Alexa really knew how to stir arguments.

Loads of people started listening, Jason rolled his eyes and slid his hands into his pockets. ''Seriously Alexa?''

''Yes. Of course I'm serious.'' she raised an eyebrow.

Jason leant forward and kissed me, I kissed him back and it probably lasted for about 20 seconds. Immediately we stopped and everyone clapped, laughing. Except for Jeda as she was rejected.

''Fuck you!'' Jeda shouted, walking back inside.

''Someone's got their panties in a twist.'' Alexa joked, causing us all to laugh.

Everyone got bored straight away and walked back off to dance. That was the most quick but awkward 21 dare game ever. I didn't mind though ,  aslong as I was away from all that psychotic behaviour from Jeda.

It was just e and Jason again. An awkward silence erupted , even if there was music playing.

''Why didn't you pick Jeda?'' I questioned.

''Because I don't find her kiss worthy.'' he joked.

He could never ever take a situation serious, literally.

The time was now 10:47, 11:30 was my deadline.

''Hey, do you mind driving me home?'' I asked him.

He shook his head and led the way through the house and out to the front where his car was. We got inside and he began to drive.

''Tonight was ..eventful.'' I gulped.

''I know right. It wasn't as hype as everyone made it out to be though.'' he sighed.

''True.'' I agreed.

Ne-Yo - Coming With You played on the radio and I couldn't help but sing the lyrics as this was a good song.

''You like this song I see.'' Jason laughed.

''Of course. Ne-Yo is bae.''

''I thought Channing Tatum was .''

''I have a lot of bae's . '' I giggled.

Jason looked over at me and laughed, a boy would never understand a girls struggle when it came to having crushes on celebrities.

''What about Cameron Dallas?'' Jason asked.

''BAE. '' I raised my voice.

''I guessed, but , he's famous from Vines. He's overrated in my opinion.''

''True, but I just like him for his looks.'' I commented.

We finally reached to my house and Jason opened my door for me. Such a gentleman.

''Thanks J-Dawg. For tonight ..and the ride.'' I hugged him.

''No problem Vanilla Camilla.''

''So this was date number one, date number two is going to be so much better.'' he lifted my chin and whispered into my ear, one hand on my waist.

''Who said this was a date?'' I asked, astounded.

''Me , of course.'' he smirked, walking back into the car.

Before I could even collect words to speak , he drove off and beeped his horn.

I walked inside the house which was dark as hell, I slowly crept to my room and dropped onto the bed, closing my eyes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

171K 2.7K 12
I am bored and decided to make a book of beautiful beautiful yuri on Ice, Victuuri pictures so here you go~
241K 5.5K 22
"Wow Kitten you act like a tiger" He Teased "Shut up" I said blushing "No can do Kitten" He smirked ----------------- Meet Kassie Pitman. She has two...
10.9K 562 30
After Shreya Married With Sidharth Daya was feeling alone " And seeing Daya so sad, she started to worried about him Gradually, this concern will not...
43K 1.5K 19
"Are you ready to see the love of your life today?" "Seriously Anna?!" ---- Emma has the biggest crush on Anna's brother, Brian. Emma and Anna have b...