JUBILEE LINE ─ WILBUR SOOT ✔

wonwoorieul द्वारा

"There's a reason, that London puts barriers on the tube line" "There's a reason, they fail" OR In which Wilb... अधिक

JUBILEE LINE
PLATFORM ZERO
PLATFORM ONE
PLATFORM TWO
PLATFORM THREE
PLATFORM FOUR
PLATFORM FIVE
PLATFORM SIX
PLATFORM SEVEN
PLATFORM EIGHT
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
NOTICE

EPILOGUE

6K 254 345
wonwoorieul द्वारा

EPILOGUE

TW: MENTIONS OF S*!CIDE AND DEATH

Rain pittered solemnly around everyone. This wasn’t out of the norm, especially in the UK. But it had more of an impact on a day like this, an increasingly larger impact to the fans of Wilbur Soot.

It had finally reached the day of his funeral.

Of course he had gone to the funeral of his late partner Holly, but the looks of sympathy and pity made that day just a little bit harder to cope with. He felt disgusted, how on earth could they ever feel the same grief as he did? They would never know how much he truly needed her.

And that need for Holly is what eventually caused him to take his own life, a life without Holly was a life with no lead, a life of no completion.

Naturally his fans were devastated. Wilbur was this ray of sunshine in their lives, he tried his best to always make them not feel the hurt which he was slowly being eaten up on the inside about and Wilbur was somewhat successful. He helped them with all their struggles; his fans never took into account his own struggles though.

Wilbur was open with his fans. Sure he liked keeping a majority of his life secret, but he was too proud to not introduce them all to Holly. Chat had seen their whole relationship develop, but along with that they eventually were told the news of Holly’s condition.

And eventually they were told of Holly’s passing. She was gone too soon, everyone said that.

But after all, they had nothing they could do. Everything was predetermined in your life, from the way you grow up and the job you do to the way you die.

And that honestly was the most upsetting factor, not only to chat but to Wilbur. He had to watch the love of his life slowly slip away from him, no real way he could stop it.

Everything was preset. Holly could’ve stayed to live a long life, but someone else almost came along and ruined it. Maybe they were wielding a black notebook and considered a God? Maybe they liked apples? Who knew.

●○•°•○●

Wilbur’s friends were able to attend a private funeral, before there was a more public one which fans could go to. Overall there wasn’t much difference, just the sheer amount of people.

Candles were lit across the whole room. They were of all shapes and sizes, colours and scents and in a weird way they symbolised the weird and fun loving side of Wilbur’s personality.

And even through the rain the candles flickered - a sign of hope in which Wilbur had given them in trying times. That was until one extinguished - a symbol of Holly and showing how once the sign of hope dies, there is no replacing it.

The pitiful rain masked away all the silent tears, no one had seen the need to bring an umbrella. And none of them really fancied to recreate the umbrella scene from Miraculous Ladybug, their mourning was more of a priority over if a suit would remain dry.

Although Wilbur’s death had affected his fans hugely, his friends were the ones who felt the most impact. They knew him on a more personal level, they knew more about him and had grown a friendship over the true him, not the online persona.

Tubbo was in tears. He had tried convincing himself earlier that day that he wasn’t going to cry, but the sight of the wooden coffin had too much of an affect.

Tommy had just about pulled himself together, his arms wrapped around Tubbo as he could barely keep himself together. Wilbur had been a brotherly figure to Tommy, it felt like he had truly lost someone of his own family.

Phil looked terrible. His cheekbones were more prominent and eye-bags were evident. He hadn’t slept properly in a while, every time he closed his eyes he would think back to the moment he heard the news from a hyperventilating Tommy.

Both Techno and Fundy looked skinnier than ever. A dark shadow loomed across their faces and they couldn’t bare to look up from the ground. Neither of them wanted to accept he was gone, they were waiting for the moment he would appear in a discord call or stream again.

But that moment wasn’t coming.

They all thought it was a horrifying nightmare and they were just hoping for the moment they were waking up. The mental torment had made everyone step back from being online, then thought of his laughter or bright smile not being there anymore was not what they could face.

They were wishing for the bad dream to be over.

But that wish wasn’t coming true.

For Wilbur Soot had gone, and was to never come back again.

●○•°•○●

"there's a reason, london puts barriers on the tube line."

"there's a reason, they fail."

●○•°•○●

epilogue pog

psst join my discord :)

https://discord.gg/CCyYKHAYAs

( edited by beanocries )

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
949K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
469K 11.6K 130
A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try you may be pleasantly surprised. There ar...