Solace In Love ✅

By Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 36
Episode 37
Epilogue
Solace In Love Season 2

Episode 35

3.2K 396 70
By Poohbear8435

Shehnaaz goes to Devraj's wedding venue along with Sidharth. The team of people were waiting for them who would work as per Shehnaaz's instruction. While Shehnaaz explains her ideas and ways to decorate it, Sidharth sits a bit far gawking at his wife. The team starts the work Shehnaaz supervises them.

She glances at him in between and everytime she does he blows her a subtle kiss which makes her blush. A young man near about Shehnaaz's age was ogling at her secretly which didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth.

After a while a maid serves them coffee as they take a short break. Sidharth and Shehnaaz sit on the stairs at the main entrance of the hall and sip the coffee.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz, this is the second time you are decorating the wedding venue. Do you regret not having a grand wedding now?

Shehnaaz: No! Not at all. The purpose of wedding is the union of two people in love. What does it have to do with being grand, small or secret wedding?

Sidharth: Hmmmm.. Shehnaaaazz!!How could you give such mature answers and yet behave stupid at times?

Shehnaaz: (frowns) What did I do?

Sidharth: I can't get over the fact that you cut your veins and that I would have lost you forever. (He caresses the healed wound on her wrist with his one hand holding her hand in another)

Shehnaaz: It was the thought of losing you forever that made me do it. (She hugged him from side.)

Sidharth: Zinda rahenge toh saath rehne ki toh koshish kar sakenge na meri jaan. {If we are alive then we can try to stay together my love}

Shehnaaz: I am sorry. Yesterday, you said, I am your strength. So are you to me but that's only when I am with you. The fear of losing you makes me weak. I couldn't choose my life over the thought of marrying someone else. Plus your and Aadya's life was at stake. What would you do if somebody threatens you and compels you into marrying her?

Sidharth: (speechless) Gadhi, I wouldn't have tried messing with Devraj in the first hand. Do you think you are Jhansi ki Rani? Apni khudh ki problem itni saari hai toh dusron ke phatte mein taang addana bahut badi bewakoofi hai {We have our own set of problems to face so interfering in others problem is a big stupidity}  When will you understand this sweetheart?

Shehnaaz: Is it? We met, connected and fell in love when we shared and cared in each other's problem only right? Wasn't it stupid then?

Sidharth: So? Now we are married and you would have ended up marrying Devraj as well if you had to continued it. Idiot.

Shehnaaz: (frowns) Why are you still getting mad over the things which is over?

Sidharth: Because I know you and you will continue to act stupid if not constantly reminded about the problems. Some things really comes with age.

Shehnaaz: (annoyed) Stop treating me like your kid. I am your wife. Why did you marry me if you had problem with my age? Oh! I forgot it wasn't love but you helping in my problem.

She gets up from there and stomped back inside the hall in anger. He looks at her.

What did you do Sidharth? Why are you so insecured about her age? She is your wife damnit! Not your girlfriend that somebody will snatch her away from you. Just because some random young guy was gawking at your wife, you behaved so childishly with her. Now you have to go and pacify her.

Duh!! How do I do that?

He goes behind her but she was just not looking at him. She was talking to team and joined the team member in doing the decoration herself.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz! Can we talk?

Shehnaaz: I am busy.

Sidharth: Just few minutes.

Shehnaaz: Tell me what is it?

Sidharth looked at the two ladies sitting with her.

Sidharth: Can you come outside for a while?

Shehnaaz: No, I am in middle of something. If I come now, I'll have to start it all over again.

Sidharth goes and sits far looking at her and waiting for her to finish her work. It's been quiet sometime and she steals a glance at him even though she was angry. He makes a puppy face. Her anger was melting so  she gazes away controlling her smile.

She gazes at him again after sometime and again the same thing happens. She somehow controls herself from melting and looks at the other side. Sidharth feels disappointed. He looks to the other side and finds the same young guy gawking at Shehnaaz.

Sidharth was annoyed when he finds the guy approaching Shehnaaz. Before he reached near her Sidharth goes to her and pulls out the garland from her hand and keeps it on the table and pulls her into a hug.

The guy freezes in his place looking at them while the ladies smiled covering their faces. Sidharth quick pecks her cheeks and whispers 'I love you'. He then goes back to his seat. Shehnaaz blushes hard unable to control her emotions by putting her head down.

The young guy takes a U-turn and goes back to his place. He was shocked as he thought Sidharth was just some other random person until now. He now stopped gawking at her.

Sidharth sat far looking at his blushing wife and gives an accomplished smile. He had successfully pacified her and showed the young guy his place, just with one move.

They went on to rest in the guest room after finishing the work.
.
.
.
.
Devraj sat on the chair and was about to eat the muffin when Shehnaaz holds his hand stopping him from eating it.

Shehnaaz: Don't eat it Devraj. It has poison in it.

Devraj: What? No, it's baked and sent by Simran especially for me.

Shehnaaz: I witnessed it by my own eyes that she added something from the bottle in it. Since it smelt great, I thought it was an essence and I went to check the bottle in the trash. It's poison. She shows the bottle to him.

Devraj: What rubbish? She can't do this, she loves me.

Shehnaaz: I don't know anything but please I beg you not to eat it.

Devraj takes the plate of muffin and goes to Simran's room. Shehnaaz follows him and watches him from outside the room.

Devraj: Hey Sweetheart! You baked these deliciously looking muffins for me yet you sent it with maid. Why didn't you get it yourself?

Simran: Aa.. aa.. It's our wedding day, and you aren't suppose to see me before marriage, hence I didn't come.

Devraj: Well now I've already seen you. Let's eat the muffin together and celebrate the pre wedding moments.

He picks up the muffin and takes it near her mouth but she starts sweating with fear.

Devraj: What happened dear? Eat!

Simran: I.. I am fasting today until our marriage.

Devraj: Is it? Then wants that soiled plate of food doing in your room?

Simran: Huh? Aa.. aa.. aa... It's Shehnaaz's plate.

Devraj: Shehnaaz!!! (Calls her)

Shehnaaz comes inside and stands infront.

Devraj: You said you are a vegetarian Shehnaaz. How did you eat the non-vegetarian food. Those bones!!

Shehnaaz: No, that's not my plate.

Devraj: Do you have any other reason for not eating these muffins sweetheart?

Simran mouth dried and words were just not coming out of it.

Devraj: Come on eat it!

Shehnaaz: No!!

Devraj: Shehnaaz, stay out of this. It's between us couple. (To Simran) Eat!! (Loudly)

Simran: No.. (screams)

She pushes the plate and runs outside and bumps into Sidharth who was searching for Shehnaaz. Sidharth looks at her in shock.

Simran: Save me! Save me Sidharth! Please Save me! Else Devraj will kill me.

Sidharth: What? Why?

Simran: Because.. because.. I caught him red handed romancing with your wife, Shehnaaz!

Sidharth: What the hell are you speaking?

He looks at Devraj and Shehnaaz coming out of the room.

Simran: See, I told you. They are having an affair. They were in a room together.

Devraj and Shehnaaz were shocked at her statement.

Devraj: Bitch! I thought I would spare your life because I loved you even after 2 betrayals. But now you seem be a snake to me rather than a woman. How could you character shame Shehnaaz who had helped you and ended up herself in trouble earlier? You don't deserve to live.

He picks up his gun and shoots her, killing ger instantly. Sidharth and Shehnaaz looked horrified.

Sidharth: Oh No!! God!! (Feels like throwing up looking at the blood) What did you do Devraj?

Devraj: Killed the traitor. She was toxic. She was creating a rift between you and Shehnaaz.

The two men pick up the corpse of Simran and take away. The maids start cleaning the blood.

Sidharth: I won't believe anyone and distrust my wife. You seem to be too cruel to kill people like that. She was your bride, you should have cleared her misunderstanding rather than killing her.

I guess the wedding is called off now and hence you would no longer need Shehnaaz's service to decorate your room. Come on Shehnaaz, lets go home.

Devraj: No Sidharth, wait!

Sidharth: Please spare our lives Devraj. We are simple people with a very simple lifestyle. We argue, at the max give two three slaps to people who do bad to us. We don't kill people like you. There can't be any friendship between us.

Shehnaaz looked at Devraj and then looked at Sidharth. She knew the story behind Devraj's anger. Sidharth's words didn't match her description since she herself had murdered two people in her life for saving her modesty.

Sidharth turned around to find Shehnaaz standing like a frozen ice statue.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz!! (Yells)

Shehnaaz shivered at once and looked at him.

Sidharth: I said let's go home. I don't want any money as well from the blood monger and a cold blooded murderer like him.

Shehnaaz: Aadya's papa, you are aware that even I have done two murders myself. That's what you think about me as well?

Sidharth: No Shehnaaz. He kills for no reason and for money. You killed to save your modesty and so were you ready to die to save it from him as well. (Points out to Devraj) I can never forgive him for you trying to cut your veins. I tolerated him for you but after looking at him killing his own love just for a simple misunderstanding, I don't want to stand here for even a minute.

Shehnaaz: You yourself are misunderstanding him Aadya's papa. I saw her mixing poison in his food and when he confronted, she ran away from there. But she went on to make you against us. She was toxic. I understand he killed her but she was the one who wanted to kill him. There was no love, it was cheating.

He sat there on the couch with his head in his hand.

Shehnaaz: Devraj himself is pained like us. His mother was molested and murdered infront of his own eyes. He has the reason to turn blind to people. He isn't as bad as you think. He never had friends his whole life. He considers us as his friends and now after losing his hope in love, he is shattered. If we leave him in pain, then we are at much bigger wrong than him.

Sidharth didn't know what to speak. He was emotional too now. He looks at Devraj who looked at him. He knew if Devraj didn't think of them as a friend he would have killed him by now for the kind of words he used at him few minutes back. But on the other hand, he was still a criminal, a mafia don. How could they be normal friends? He decides to slowly cut off from him rather than doing it at once to save him from heartbreak.

Sidharth: I am sorry Devraj.

Devraj: Don't be Sidharth. Shehnaaz saved my life twice. I am indebted to her. You asked me about your marriage annulment done by me right? I want you both to marry in the marriage venue Shehnaaz decorated herself. I will be happy if you accept it.

Shehnaaz nods at Sidharth and they agree. All the shopping done for Devraj's wedding was now used for Shehnaaz and Sidharth. The clothes, jewellery were now increasing the beauty of Shehnaaz and Sidharth. Harpreet and Aadya was called to the venue and a grand wedding of Sidharth and Shehnaaz took place.

________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Hey guys read my new unique story:

Its about SidNaaz meeting in the year 1949.

Lots of Love.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 10.4K 28
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say it's diffi...
281K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
67.8K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
230K 23K 35
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. There are 2 types o...