Little Dark Age ◆ JeonJungkoo...

By BornToSpark

"Dying was NOT on today's agenda." "Dying shouldn't be on any days agenda." "Oh, since when are you the one m... More

•Playlist•
One - A Big Fuck You To The End Of The World
Two - Once Upon A Time, There Was Humanity
Three - Sexy Little Arsonists And How To Get One
Four - Vroom Vroom, Bitches
Five - Cozy Little Apocalypse
Six - There's A New Sheriff In Town
Seven - Trade One Friend For Another
Eight - Trust, You Have to Earn
Nine - Nobody's Left Behind
Ten - What It's Like To Travel With A Moron
Eleven - Playgrounds Are Fun!
Twelve - Ah, Yes, Slaughter Is So Cool
Thirteen - I Think I Killed A Guy
Fourteen - Learning Curve
Fifteen - Can't Spell Teamwork Without MEAT
Sixteen - Survivors Of A Dark Age
Seventeen - Winter Is a Terrible Invention
Eighteen - Breaking The Ice
Nineteen - A Song Of Rice And Fire
Twenty - Knives Are So Romantic
Twenty One - How To Beat The Unbeatable
Twenty Two - Time For Murder (and other sins)
Twenty Three - If I Weren't a Coward
Twenty Four - Here We Go Again With The Arsonists
Twenty Five - Don't Think Of Pink Rhinoceroses
Twenty Six - Misguided Impulses, But Hey We're Friends
Twenty Seven - Teaching Pigeons How To Fly
Twenty Eight - Near-Death Experiences To Strengthen Our Bond
Twenty Nine - Can't Reese-ist You
Thirty - At Night The Rats Come Out
Thirty One - Running For The Rest Of Our Lives
Thirty Two - With Love, The Horizon
Thirty Three - Tell The Fucker That Tap Danced On Me I Hate Him
Thirty Four - Things Will Change, Let's Take a Breath
Thirty Five - Takes A Weirdo To Know One
Thirty Six - Chaos Is The Peace I Crave
Thirty Seven - Venting To The Corpses
Thirty Nine - And They Said Romance Is Dead
Fourty - Pepsi And Pocky Sticks... For Freedom!
Fourty One - Who You Could Have Become
Forty Two - Finale
I'm in tears (but like happy tears) also SEQUEL
SEQUEL <3

Thirty Eight - In A World With No Law, Morals Are All We Have

3K 248 131
By BornToSpark

"So, you just got to know Jungkook because your dad was working for his boss?" I asked while climbing up the outer stairs next to Taehyung, unusually strong wind having me shield my eyes away, "Wow, I always just kind of assumed you knew him because you... were in the same situation as him."

Taehyung shrugged with a small, awkward smile, "No, Jungkook's case is unique as far as I know."

The sun had slowly risen already, though it was covered by a thick layer of clouds - a sight I yet had to get used to, only knowing Jeju in either bright sunlight or clear, starry nights. Just like always seemed the rising sun to repel the guests of this place, no one to be seen at the outside as soon as the sky shifted from a deep black to a dull grey.

Taehyung had hesitantly followed me when I declared that I would get something to eat - my best bet was that Jungkook had forced him to look over me while he wasn't around. He'd seemed very suspicious about the folks around here, after all.

"Shit, it looks like it's gonna be raining." The blond men muttered, eyeing the sad looking sky gloomily.

"Thunderstorm probably." I added whilst pushing open the doors to the reception, "The extreme heatwaves lately had to unload into something like this."

Taehyung looked antsy at my retort, throwing multiple glances behind him while we crossed the entry hall.

"What?" I stopped to look at him, "If you have something to take care of, go. I don't wanna hold you back-" I grinned, "-no matter what Kook told you."

He breathed out a nervous chuckle, "Yeah, I'm sorry. I just- I better go warn Jin and Yeji, they're still working outside and-"

"It's fine, idiot. Go ahead." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Okay. Yeah." He turned around on his heels waving at me as he left, "I'll get going then, please take the short cut through the library and look for Joon as soon as you're in the dining hall!"

And with that he was gone and I was left alone in the empty entrance space, thunder growling in the background. Sounded like I was right about the thunderstorm.

Short cut through the library?

I shrugged, turning left to where I knew the library was. Namjoon and Jungkook were probably waiting for me already.

A modern place with large windows pointing at the house own waterpark. On sunny days the room was flooded by light, looking inviting to settle down and read a book. On cloudy days on the other hand the place looked depressing, large, empty tables like a very abstract reminder of how lonely the world had gotten.

For a few seconds my steps clacking on the old wooden floor were the only sounds around, until the sounds of around three more pairs of feet joined in, moving through the aisles of books on my right side.

Naturally I walked faster, not wanting to get caught alone by ANY of the habitants of this hotel.

I soon learned that it were definitely more than three people roaming around the place, when I practically ran into the arms of a group of six grown men - who looked pleasantly surprised.

"Hello there, little one." One of them rasped, pushing back his olive green coat in an attempt to make himself look any less disheveled (he did not succeed), "You lost?"

"Not really." I looked for a route that would allow me to pass them with as much distance as possible, but the only way out seemed to require me squeezing myself through the group. Great.

"I'm always surprised when I see young girls like her here." Another dude with a large western hat croaked, searching the eyes of his pals for approval - he didn't even address me directly.

"They usually don't survive that long." A very tired looking dude who reeked of booze agreed, "So frail and slow."

"Excuse you?" I crossed my arms, "At least I'm not an alcoholic."

The guy with the olive coat laughed loudly, large meaty hand coming up to pat my shoulder amused, "I like you, girl."

I slapped his hand away irked, "I don't like you. Now would you please make way?"

Generally disapproving grumbling around me. My fist tightened around the pocket knife in my jacket.

"I think we all wanna have some fun with you first." Olive Coat answered.

And oh of course they are rapists. We had cannibals and backstabbers. Why not pedophiles and sex offenders too?

He hadn't finished that sentence and I had already leapt backwards, trying to make a run for the door through which I had entered. The problem is just that these men are stronger AND quicker than me - I know that because Jungkook is one of them, after all.

I felt a calloused pair of hands grab my wrists from behind, pulling my arms backwards and twisting them together in a painful angle. My knife slithered across the floor underneath one of the tables, earning amused snickers around me.

"See?" The tired looking dude bent over me while I got pressed into the floor like a lamb ready to get slaughtered, "Weak and slow." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers of disgust over my skin.

"Fuck off." I spat - literally spat at his feet.

A knee rammed into my back, making me cough out in pain. I was now pressed flat into the ground, arms twisted behind my back and heavy knee resting the weight of a whole meat chunk of an adult man on top of me.

"Don't be such a brat, that's really unattractive." Olive-coat (the one who was pinning me down) rasped.

"I'd prefer that." I mumbled, struggling and wiggling underneath him.

The guy with the western hat kneeled down in front of my face, eyes sparkling, "Ya don't know how crazy I went with no young girls around." 

I heard rustling of clothes, unbuckling of belts around and the man in front of me grabbed my chin with one stern hand, other one fumbling on his own belt.

Too scared of seeing something that would scar me for life I pressed my eyes and mouth shut, concentrating on keeping my breath even while trying to press against the weight on top of me.

The smell of alcohol and sweat (and other bodily fluids) surrounded me, the presentiment of a stranger's skin touching mine laying in the air.

I wasn't really surprised, not that. Jungkook had shown me that already but humans are by all means the bigger monsters. I knew that.

But having no choice but to let these bastards do with me as they please, because I was weaker than a group of six adult men with either military or criminal background, made a form of fury burn inside of me I had never felt before. Never had I been angry whilst also being unable to do anything.

Involuntarily I cracked one eye open when the hand that had been holding my chin grasped onto my hair, pulling my head back. I tried not to focused onto the wrinkly dick right in front of my nose, instead glared at the ugly fucker above me.

My heart was racing, blood flooding through my ear and I swear I've never been more angry in my life. I've never wished someone death before.

"Go to hell." I hissed.

"Right now imma be in heaven, doll." He grinned.

Then the hand in my hair got detached from it's arm and hot blood coated my face.

For a second I'd been so caught up in my seemingly hopeless situation I forgot I had a monster, worse than any of these pathetic fucks, looking over me.

I squeezed my eyes shut shocked when the head of the guy in front of me fell off his shoulder, only the sound of something heavy hitting the floor with a nauseating crack echoing through my ears.

Pained, I screamed out when the leg of the guy above me rammed into my spine as he tried to get away, the impact of Jungkook's kick sending him crashing into the wall, bones cracking as if they were straws in the wind. Once again: Jungkook's leg strength was a force to behold.

I turned around wide eyed, sitting up whilst simultaneously crawling backwards, subconsciously seeking shelter under one of the long tables.

Jungkook stood between the remaining four men, scythe dripping with blood, his back turned to me.

He was strangely calm for someone who just murdered another human, though I admit it didn't really come as a surprise. But still, seeing him so calm, collected and ready in a situation like that was scary.

It looked like the opposite kind of anger to the one I felt: While my anger had been furious, burning high and loudly, his was silent and lethal. A reminder that he was in fact a killer.

My eyes followed his movements as he burrowed the blade of his scythe in Olive Coat's back for good measure, then moving around to use his bare hand to easily disarm a third guy, grab his face with a single hand and smash his head into the wall next to where his scythe still stuck, shards of brick and plaster splattering off the wall together with drops of blood.

Killing these men looked so easy for him. And I'm not just talking about his lack of qualms and morals - the way he moved made killing actually looks easy. As if these hunks were nothing but mere puppets at the mercy of Jeon Jungkook.

With a jerk he pulled the scythe out of my aggressor's back, rolling his shoulders as he turned towards the remaining three men that all had begun to grasp their situation, all wide eyes and grim faces, either ready to run or fight. 

His eyes were dark pools of detest, though his lips formed a small but wicked grin, "Eat my ass, you yuppie fucks."

___

took my sweet time with this one

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 11.8K 56
BTS Apocalypse AU In a world where half the population are living and half are the living dead, you need to be fit, strong and have strong teamwork i...
218K 10.6K 13
[EDITING] Just a typical love story where everything is normal, just kidding a horror X romance story where things aren't quite right. Your doll is y...
41.6K 2.4K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
61.6K 1.9K 27
*HIGHEST RANKING: #2 ZombieOutbreak* It was just any other day of school. Until, what I thought only happened in movies, happened. why? what did we d...