Dil, Dosti And Destiny

Od itskhushi25

Nandini Murthy, a simple but yet badass girl with her own set of problems, is joining Space Academy due to ma... Viac

Prologue💙
Character Sketch💙
2. The New Trustee 💙
3. Fiasco!!💙
4. Forgiven??💙
5. MANAS💙
6. Revenge💙
7. Phone Call💙
8. New beginnings💙

1. Fab5 and Nandini💙

653 55 3
Od itskhushi25

Five people entered the gate of SPACE ACADEMY with full swag. While others were just looking at them.

Dhruv, Alya, Manik, Cabir, Mukti

Today is the first day of college after the summer vacation. They made their way to canteen while some of the others were having a scared expression on their face whole some who were new had a confused expression. They went and sat on their table.

Cabir: chalo guys let's find some bakra and have some fun.

Cabir smirked. He roamed his eyes across the canteen and saw a girl sitting on one of the tables. she had worn a salwar kameez and two chottis. Cabir saw her with a smirk on his face. He looked towards Mukti and she also smirked.

Alya: what's going on guys ?? Did you find anyone Cabir ??

Cabir: of course I found someone. Mukti are you thinking what I m ​​thinking?

Dhruv: Evil minds think alike cabir and she is toh you evil twin.

Everyone laughed. Manik was just sitting there with a small smile listening to his friends.

Alya: but Cabir tell na who's the target ??

Cabir: Alya look there (he pointed towards a girl) the girl with two chottis. that madhubala is our next target.

Alya nodded and a smirk formed on all the 5 faces.

Meanwhile 30 mins ago,

Nandini entered the Space but soon she bumped into someone. She looked up to see a girl with 2 chottis and she was wearing a salwar kameez. Both of them shared a look.

Girl: ohh I m so sorry ... 

Nandini: aree no problem it's ok ... wese are you new here ??

Girl: haa hum issi saal aaye hai ... Humara naam hai Navya Naveli ... Patna se

Nandini: ohhh hi Navya ... I m Nandini ... 

Navya: abhi tak toh ander bhi nahi gaye aur ek dost mil gayi ab maza aayega .... chalo chalo college dekhte haii

Navya dragged Nandini inside the college. While Nandini smiled seeing her childish behavior. Both of them then went to canteen to grab some snacks. The settled on a table.

Nandini: Navya you order something I will come in 10 minutes. I need to make a call.

Navya: haa nandu tum jao ....

Nandini went to make a call while Navya was sitting there playing with her food and scrolling her phone when she heard someone calling her. She saw in that direction and got to know that it was Fab5. Before she joined the college she came to know about Fab5. 

Cabir: hey you come here ...

Cabir called her. She didn't want to create a scene so she went to them.

Navya: aapne hume bulaya ??

Alya: hume ??? humne sirf tumhe bulaya hai aur kisiko nahi .....

Navya: haan toh hum bhi wohii keh rahe hai hume kyu bulaya aapne ??

Mukti: ohh shut up madhubala ...

Navya: Madhubala anhi Navya hai hamara naam Navya Naveli ......

Fab5 rolled their eyes.

Cabir (with sugar coted voice): Haan toh madhubala jii ... oops soory Navya jii aapko humare liye kuch karna hoga.

Navya: hum aap sab ke liye kyu kuch kare ...

Alya: because we said so ....

Mukti: you have to kiss someone on their lips right now ....

Navya: hum koi kiss nahi karne vaale .....

Cabir: ohkk then you will have to just drink our special drink ...

Alya: haan either you kiss or you drink ... bolo kya karogi ??

Manik and dhruv were silently sitting. Manik was enjoying the show.

Navya: hum kiss nahi karne wale ...

Cabir: ohkk then chalo guys let's prepare Fab5 special drink for madhubala ji ...

Cabir, Manik, Mukti and Alya had a smirk on their face. The 3 except Manik started making the drink. They were adding each and everything that they saw be it chili sauce, soya sauce, phenol, ketchup, water. They even added raw egg yolk. While Navya was looking at them with a horrific face. 

On the other side Manik was lost somewhere. He was remembering what happened in the morning before he reached the college.

Flashback:

Manik was already late and others were waiting for him outside college. He had some work in office so he had asked others to proceed while he will join them directly at Space. Whereas here he was stuck in traffic. he was highly frustrated. he was looking here and there when his eye fell on a old women who was trying to cross the opposite road with a puppy. Then he saw a girl nearly of his age came there. She took the puppy and helped the women cross the road. After that she played with the puppy for sometime and then went away.

Manik was sitting admiring her when a car honk disturbed his thoughts. He saw that the traffic is cleared so he made his way to Space but his thoughts were still stuck on that girl. He didn't know what about that girl attracted him towards her. it can be her cute smile or her long hairs that were playing with the wind or her big dovey eyes. He has seen many girls but seeing this girl he felt that she is something, something different, something special.

Flashback Ends

He came out his trance when he heard Cabir.

Cabir: chalo madhubala ji aapki drink ready hai ...

Navya made a horrifying face. While mukti moved towards her with the drink.

With Nandini,

Nandini was coming back to the canteen

Nandini (thought): I told Navya that I will be back in 10 minutes but it's 20. Chalo nandini jaldi chalo.

She reached canteen but was shocked to see the scene going on there. She saw a girl was holding a glass of something to Navya while Navya was scared and others were watching the show. Seeing the girl she immediately recognized her to be a member of Fab5. Without even thinking twice she made her way towards them.

She pushed the glass away from Navya. The glass shattered on the floor. Everything and everyone went silent. 

Mukti: What the fuck dude !!!! How dare you?

Manik saw her and recognized her to be the same girl from morning. But can't let anyone come between Fab5 so he decided to teach her a lesson.

Nandini: Have you all gone mad ??? That was poison ... She could have fallen ill ..... tum sabki problem kya hai just because she denied toh tum esa karoge ??

Manik made his was towards her.

Manik: kamal hai ... ek dram karti hai ... ek hero banti hai ... nice (he passed a sarcastic smile to Nandini while she glared at him) but are you sure ??? I mean yehh black and white madhubala ke liye ???

Nandini: what do you mean ???

Manik: What do i mean (he held Navya's wrist tightly who had tears in her eyes and brought her in front of nandini) are you sure that tumhe iss balck and white madhubala ko humse bachana hai ?? 

Nandini without even thinking said yes. But before Manik could reply Navya dragged her aside and said.

Navya: Nandu are you gone mad ... tum Nanz nahi ho tum abhi nandini ho ... tum ese pange nahi le sakti ....

Nandini: i know that Navya me kon hoon but they can't behave with you that way ... and don't worry me inko sirf nandini banke hi sambhalungi. They don't need Nanz... so chill

Navya nodded but was still unsure while Nandini made their way back towards Fab5 who were glaring at them.

Mukti: how dare you pushed my hand away ??

Manik: chill mukti ... haan so tum ... kya naam bataya tumne ....

Nandini: abhi nahi bataya ...

This pissed Fab5 more.

Alya: oyy you commoner don't try to act smart ... Naam batao apna ..

Nandini: if ima commoner you are a bimbo ..... btw it's Nandini....

Fab4 were more pissed. A small smile made hi way towards Manik's face but he quickly hid it. Alya was going to say something but Manik spoke before her.

Manik: haan so Nandini are you sure You want to save her from us ?? from Fab5 ????

Nandini: yes ....

Manik: ohkk then Ms. Madhubala you are saved. Now our Target is Nandini .... be ready Nandini tum yeh jo savior banti firti ho na it will cost you .....

Saying this Manik went out of the canteen. he was followed by the whole Fab5. they all had a smirk on their face.

While others were whispering things like:
"Ab kya hoga ??"
"Nandini is Fab5's next target !!"
"ohh god please save her ..."
"usne thik nahi kiya Fab5 se panga leke ..."

Nandini and Navya also went out.

Navya: nandu tumhe nahi padna chaiye tha ...

Nandini: ohh so now you don't want me to take stand for my friends ??

Navya: Nandu hum esa nahi keh rahe hai .... but ab wohh tumhare piche rahenge ... kya pata kya kare

Nandini: it's ok navya i will handle them .. dont 'worry ....

Whole day went in a jiff. Fab5 were pissed because of nandini and were planning to do something the other day ...

College got over .. Navya went to her hostel .... Nandini went to her flat ... While Fab5 went back home ...

At night Fab5 were sitting in the living room ....

Alya: That bloody Ms. attitude .... How dare she .... she called me a bimbo ...

Mukti: yeah she pushed my hand .... Uski toh .....

Cabir: don't worry girls kal she will come to us begging ... What say Manik ??

Manik was lost in some thoughts but came back when he heard cabir calling his name.

Manik: haan?!?! ...... haa haa of course ....

Mukti (smirking): plan kya hai ???

Cabir: we don't need to plan Mukti .... uss moment pe jo pasand aaye voh ...

All of the were smirking while dhruv had a small smile and was shaking his head in disbelief ....

Words: 1700

I m new to Wattpad so please tell me how it was..

Do vote and comments.....

This is Khushi.

Signing off...... 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.6K 8
I ....................... Last Breath!
375K 21.4K 34
Being the grandson of Ashish Malhotra, who vowed his best friend, Ram Murthy, the promise of marrying off their children. Both friends, being blessed...
204K 14.1K 67
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...