The forgotten twin(BakugoxF!m...

By hp_noodles

Y/n todoroki, shoto's twin sister. Easily forgotten and pushed aside. Your quirk cremation, the same as your... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 6

5.5K 103 67
By hp_noodles

⚠Rape⚠

"Y/nnnnn," Endeavor slurred my name. 

"Yes father," I ask walking up to him. 

He seemed to be drunk all the time. I'm the only one home right now. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him," Uh dad what are you doing?"  I skirm a little but he tightens his grip which is now on my waist.

"Be a good girl for daddy, alright," He whispers in my ear and I nod my head slowly.

He lifts up my shirt and I look away. I let his hands wander all over my body. I hate this but I'm to weak to do anything. He picks me up and moves us into his room. 

"Father I don't like this," I say in a small whimper. 

"I don't care, just do it for me," He slurs his words and he throws me on the bed. 

"Wait Dad I don't want this!" I say with a yelp tears streaming down my face.

I shot up in bed with tears on my face and panting. Why did I have to dream about that again. I curled up in a ball shaking. I hate him so much.

"Y/n?" Bakugo sits up in his bed," What's wrong."

"N-nothing," I stutter out still shaking.

"Liar, come here flames," He opens his arms and I walk over to him. 

I lean into his touch and slowly started crying. He let me lay down next to me after I stopped crying and he wrapped his arms around me pulling my close to him. 

"It's ok, I'm here flames," He whispered and I slowly relaxed," Go back to sleep."

I slowly drifted off back to sleep this time without any dreams. 

~In the morning~

"You two time to get up!" Mitsuki yelled from the bottom of the stairs. 

I hear Bakugo groan from behind me and my eyes shoot open. Why is he so close. Then I remember. Shit. I jump out of the bed my face heating up so quickly. 

"How do you move so quickly in the morning?" Bakugo sat up rubbing his eyes. 

His hair was so much messier than before and it looked ridiculous. I started snickering. 

"I usually don't," I was still snickering and he glared at me," You should fix your hair boom boom boy."

He got up out of bed and moved to the mirror in his room. He brushed it to where it looked like it normally did," Better," He rolled his eyes looking at me. 

"Much better," I giggle and this is when I realized he is only in pajama pants. 

I let my eyes scan over his figure. He had so much muscle," Hey flames what are you looking at?"

"Nothing now get out so I can change," I shoved him out the door and this time locked it. 

I threw on the school uniform. I shoved the band shirt in my bag snickering to myself. I love this band too much just to let him have the shirt. I threw his shorts in the dirty clothes pile he had and opened the door. He was waiting by the door and he walked in after me.

I walked down the stair and into the kitchen," Good morning Mitsuki. Thank you so much for letting me stay over."

"Anytime darling, you are always welcome to stay over," She gave me a serious look," But would you like to tell me why you had to stay over. I am a mother I can tell when something is wrong."

"Oh nothing was wrong," I did my best to give her a reassuring smile but I know it didn't work. 

"hey flames let's go before we're late," Bakugo comes down stairs giving me my bag. 

"Later Mitsuki," I gave her a wave and we walked out the door. 

We walked in silence until we got near the school. Bakugo grabbed my arm pulling me back before I could enter the school grounds. 

"Are we in agreement to pretend that what happened last night didn't happen," Bakugo asks. 

"Yeah no one needs to know," I say nodding my head," Now let's go."

We walk into school together. I saw Shoto by the school and I ran up to him. I need to make sure nothing happened to anyone else.

"Ice man wait up," He turns around.

"Hey n/n, I hope you were safe last night," He says as I give him a smile.

"Yeah thanks to you, but is Fuyumi okay," I ask I hope he didn't do anything to her because I wasn't there. 

"Yes she's okay."

I breathed out a sigh of relief. I could never forgive myself if something happened to her. We walked up to the classroom.

"Hey Todoroki!" Midoriya came up excitedly," will you meet me at the front of the school when the day's over so we can train."

"Yeah sure." He walked off with Midoriya and I smiled. 

He's finally opening up to people," Y/n!" Denki and Mina yell and I walk over to them. 

"hey guys what's up?" I smile

"You wanna hang out after school?" Kirishima asks. 

"Um I can't I have training with Bakugo after school," I say," maybe Sunday cause we don't have a training day scheduled for that day."

"Alright bet," Mina says," I'll text you when we will hangout."

"Everyone sit down class will begin," Aizawa came in and I sat down at my seat.

Once again class went slow but we got more details on the sports festival. Turns out we get to go against all the other classes in our grade. This should be fun. The we just went back to normal classes. Also I have to add learning from All Might is always an experience in its own. Between Midoriya fanboying over him and All Might just yelling everything it's always fun. 

~Time skip~

"You ready Flames?" Bakugo asked as we walked out the door of the classroom. 

"Yep," I walked up to him as Shoto walked away with Broccoli boy. 

I think this kid is gay. His cheeks are always red around Broccoli boy. (Yes we are gonna put tododeku in this. If you don't like it you can suck it) It's not my spot though so I don't care. 

"Flames, pay attention. I asked you a question," Bakugo nudged my shoulder.

"Oh what did you say?" I asked

"I asked if you need to borrow clothes again because you can borrow one of my hoodies and a pair of my mom's leggings. They should fit you," Bakugo says. 

"Well let me think I haven't been to my house today so I haven't been able to get the clothes I need," I say like I was talking to a toddler," So yes I need clothes."

I thumped Bakugo's head and he swung around," Oh no you didn't. Only the old hag can hit me."

"Well to bad."

I stuck my tongue out at him again and he started chasing me," GET BACK HERE YOU EXTRA!"

"NEVER!" I laughed as I ran to his house. 

I made it to his door and flung it open. Luckily it was unlocked. I ran to the living room where I found Mitsuki.

"Hide me," I jumped behind the couch. 

"What'd you do?" She laughed

"I flicked his head and now he's chasing me," I laughed.

"WHERE'D YOU GO!" he yelled coming into the living room," Where is she you old hag?"

"No idea?" Mitsuki played along and I heard Bakugo grumble to himself. 

"Fine then," Bakugo said and I heard him get closer to my hiding spot. 

I tried muffling my laughing. It wasn't really working. 

"Found you!" He yelled throwing me over his shoulder making me scream and laugh. 

"Mitsuki help," I yell reaching out to her. 

"Not a chance this is to funny," Mitsuki says laughing at me.

Bakugo started walking towards the stairs. He dropped me down on the bed and I giggled," I think I win."

"Oh hell no you did not," Bakugo turned around," I caught you."

"Nope I win. Suck it Boom Boom Boy," I stuck my tongue out and I got hit with a pillow," Oh no my only weakness, a pillow," I laid back in defeat pretending to have died. 

"Alright, Flames now we actually have to train," He pulled me up and I pouted. 

"Fine but that was our warm up," I say getting up," Now go get me those leggings."

Bakugo walked out and I grabbed a random grey hoodie. It's good enough. He came back in and tossed me a pair of black leggings and then left again. I quickly changed and walked back down to the living room. I sat there waiting for Bakugo to come down so we could go train. When he came down he lead me into the back of their house into a small clearing that was big enough for us. 

"Now let's get started," Bakugo said getting in a ready position.

---------------

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I had so much fun writing it. Though this chapter was a lot of dialogue. I hope You guys continue.

❤Author-Chan out❤

word count: 1489

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.2K 116
Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be a hero. One day his mother came home wi...
249K 6K 90
You are Shoto Todoroki's twin and having been born just to make him look even better does take a tole on you. You were raised believing that your onl...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
1.3M 44K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...