ON HOLD| EDITING | "A smile d...

By SofiDeLove

Started: 17.01.2021. Ended: ??? FIRST OF ALL! I do NOT simp for Max. I wrote the first version of this when I... More

Remake?
Authors Note. Please read this.
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
H A L L O W E E N
C H A P T E R 31

C H A P T E R 24

4.1K 118 820
By SofiDeLove

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 24.

Episode: Parents Day.

Info: There is a added scene in this chapter.
Oh, and my hand hurts now. This chapter had almost 5000 words ;-; Help me.

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the Price for the best Counselor, the Wifi Badge from the Flowerscouts, and a Warrior Sword.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING! MENTION OF NEGLECTING! ANGST TO COMFORT!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 24.

It was a fresh new day at Camp Campbell.

The kids stood in front of the Mess Hall, since David wanted to announce something.

"Can you believe it, kids?" He asked, hyper. "Today's the day!"

Nikki raised her arms in the air. "Christmaaaaaas!"

David face-palmed. "What? No- Nikki. It's Parents Day."

"We put up flyers this time and everything." Gwen told them, and that was true, since the Mess Hall's front was literally covered in Flyers.

"It's suprising that I actually noticed them just days ago..." Y/N thought, crossing her arms.

"Oh." Nikki seemed suprised. "Why did I think it was Christmas?"

"So wait, our parents are showing up here? Today?!" Neil asked, not wanting this to happen.

"You betcha!" David responded, a huge smile on his face. "We'll get to show off everything you've learned so far this summer, and even take part in some fun activities together as a family! How fun is that?"

"That is extremely dependent on which one of my parents show up." Neil frowned, hoping that it wouldn't be his dad.

"Well, you losers enjoy your family bonding," Max said to them, making Y/N frown and rub her arm. "because there's no way my folks are coming. Guess I get to kick back and relax."

He then pulled out David's phone. "Maybe I'll just order a pizza..."

Y/N sighed mentally. "At least I get to relax too."

But then, Mr. Campbell popped up next to David. "Did somebody say Christmas?"

"Santa!" Space Kid yelled, making Y/N rub her eyebrows in frustration.

"I'm gonna get a fucking headache. I shouldn't have stayed up this late..."

"Mr. Campbell, you're back!" David smiled, happy to see the founder of the camp.

"Back?! Why, I've been here the whole time, Davey." Mr. Campbell laughed.

"But you went to Russia-" Gwen wanted to protest, but Mr. Campbell interrupted her. "The whole. Time."

"Well, that's perfect!" David spoke up, making the old man turn to him again. "Because you're just in time for Parent's day!"

Mr. Campbell seemed shocked. "In time for what now?"

"Parents Day!" David repeated, still having a huge smile on his face. "We'll get to show off everything you-"

But then, the old asshole grabbed David's scarf, shaking him with a glare. "But there can't BE a Parents Day! Because if there's a Parent's Day, then all the Parents will find out that they didn't send their kid to whatever stupid camp they thought they sent their kid to!"

"Oh." David seemed actually scared of Mr. Campbell for a moment.

"Davey, for the sake of Camp Campbell...you have got to cancel Parents Day This. Instant!"

But then, there was a bus honk, making the two adults stare at the approaching bus in shock.

The bus pulled up, the door opening, revealing the Quartermaster. "Parents are here."

There was a bit of silence, before Mr. Campbell spoke up.

"Fuck."

Cue the Intro Song!

Everyone was now in the Mess Hall, showing their Parents how they were living at Camp Campbell.

Y/N stood in a Corner behind Mr. Campbell, David, and Gwen, looking at her phone, while massaging her temple.

She tried calling her Parent,s/Guardian,s/Foster Parent,s, a few times, but with no luck. They didn't pick up.

She sighed, before putting her phone away, listening to the Conversation of the Adults, and now Max, who was now also standing there.

"Ugh, that's gonna be a cateastrophe." Max said, and Y/N glanced to the side, seeing that he was meaning Nikki's mom and Neil's dad with that.

Max then turned to look at the Adults, smiling. "See? This is why I'm grateful that my parents don't show up to shit like this."

"Now, now," David interrupted him. "just because they're late doesn't mean they're not coming. Right Mr. Campbell?" He turned to Mr. Campbell for confirmation, but the old man just gave him a "Shut up" as a response.

Then, a few government agents decided to talk to him. This made Y/N uninterested, and she looked at her phone again.

David then turned around, noticing Y/N, a frown now present on his face.

He walked up to her, leaning down so he was the same height as her.

"Hey, Y/N."

The Girl looked up from her phone, not saying anything.

"I'm sorry that we didn't manage to contact your Family. I swear, we'll contact them another day so they can see how you live here." He smiled, his tone sweet.

Y/N nodded. "Thanks, I guess." She then looked back at her phone, playing some random game.

David, stood up again, and walked a bit away from her, leaning against the wall.

But once the Girl heard loud bickering, she put her phone away, seeing that the Parents were complaining.

"Huh, well, they got a point. Where is the LARPing? The Quartermaster asked, raising his hands in a question manner.

Gwen smiled. "Well, I'd say it was a good run, but..." She then wanted to walk away, but Mr. Campbell pulled her back.

"Settle down, now, kids- er..." Mr. Campbell smiled awkwardly. "Parents? K-kids' parents?"

Once it got quiet, Mr. Campbell spoke up again. "You haven't been tricked or swinled. Camp Campbell covers all of the wonderful camps you signed your children up for. Why, we even have a song about it!"

David then popped into the View, holding his guitar with a smile on his face.

But Mr. Campbell dismissed him. "Which you can hear at another time." David then popped away again, while making sad noises.

Campbell then started walking around. "But what makes this camp so special, is that it has the heart and ambition to be all those camps while still providing the individual attention that each child deserves! Whether it'd be nerd camp for-" He then stopped once he was next to Neil and his dad, awkwardly smiling. "...Neil?" He then continued onto Nikki and her mom. "Or adventure camp for...Girl Neil!" And if my words aren't enough to convince you, then I'll prove it!"

But then, the agents muttered something to him, which Y/N couldn't understand because of the distance between her and the camp founder.

"So! Everyone outside!" Mr. Campbell said, smiling. "It's time to show off some Camp Campbell camp-tivities!"

Everyone then walked outside, except for Mr. Campbell, Gwen, David, Max and Y/N.

Y/N stepped away from the wall, standing next to David, now seeing Max sitting on top of a bench.

"Have fuuuun!" He yelled to them with a smirk, ready to relax, but Mr. Campbell walked up to him, grabbing him.

"Oh no, you don't." He walked over to David and Gwen, putting Max between them, making Y/N raise an eyebrow.

"This Parents Day needs to go off without a hitch." Mr. Campbell told the four. "That means good times and happy families."

He then pushed the four together, making Y/N and Max let out a loud "WHAT?!"

Unknown to Y/N, this was the moment that Max realised that Y/N's family wasn't there too, making him raise an eyebrow, while also still being in shock because of the situation.

"Until the Parents of those two get here, your four are gonna be the perfect nuclear family! Got it?!"

While Max, Y/N and Gwen seemed to not like this idea, David was shaking in happiness.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" He then pulled the three in for a family hug, making them struggle."Family~"

"I hate this." Y/N frowned.

□■□■□■□■□

The four were now also outside.

While David and Gwen stood at the side, Y/N and Max stood far away from them, talking.

"So, your family didn't show up too?" Max asked.

Y/N nodded. "No one was able to contact them, making it impossible for them to come." She crossed her arms, frowning a bit.

Max had an emphatic look on his face, and the silence filled the air.

After a bit of silence, Max looked at the Space Camp.

He pointed at it, before looking back at Y/N. "Wanna cause some chaos?"

Y/N smirked. "Sure."

The two walked towards the Space Camp, seeing that Space Kid was under his self-made rocket.

Max picked up a few matches, trying to light them.

"Hey, Space Kid." Y/N greeted, while Max only let out an "Hi."

"Oh, hey Y/N! Hey Max!" Space Kid's voice called from under the rocket.

"So, are your parents here? There weren't really any grown-ups near you yet." Y/N asked him trying to distract him from the noises that Max made while trying to light the matches.

"Oh, my parents couldn't make it." Space Kid answered, making Max stop at his attempt of trying to light the match.

"Oh really? That sucks." In his voice was empathy, he was also looking kind of sad for Space kid.

"Yeah. But my uncle came instead." Space Kid replied. "He's the coolest guy in the galaxy."

This made Max frown, glaring at Space Kid. "Oh, really?"

"Yep. Say, could one of you two hand me that hydraulic monkey wremch?"

But before Y/N could reply, Max threw the matches away, and kicked the rolls away that were keeping the rocket up, making it fall onto Space Kid.

"Augh! I've been pinned!" Space Kid's voice rang

Y/N took a glance at Max, who in that moment, grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him.

But then, he looked at the ground, not seeing David, bumping in him, making Y/N bump into Max.

Max took a step back from David, letting go of Y/N's wrist, and she stepped a bit away from him.

"Max...Your Mother and I are very disappointed in your behaviour." David spoke, looking down at Max, like Gwen was doing. "Don't make us ground you."

"Okay, you're definitely taking this dumb parenting role too seriously." Max replied, glaring at David. "Am I right, Gwen?" He lifted his hand for a high-five, but Gwen just pushed his hand down.

"Nah for real, you two. Look what you did to Space Kid."

They all looked at Space Kid, who was still under the rocket.

"I'll save you, buckaroo!" A voice called off-screen, and an old man jumped onto the small stage, lifting the rocket off of Space Kid's body.

"Uncle Buzz! My hero!" Space Kid smiled, and his uncle threw the rocket away.

"Buxz Aldrin?!" David and Gwen asked in shock, and the "family" approached Space Kid and his uncle.

"I never leave a man behind, Neil." Buzz patted Space Kid's head.

"Neil?!" Y/N asked in shock, Max being im shock too.

Then, the Neil of their group walked over. "Somebody call me?"

Buzz leaned down to his nephew. "Yep! Neil Armstrong Jr.! Named after his great grandfather." Space Kid nodded. "Rocket fuel runs through his veins."

"Okay, that was kind of a Plottwist...?" Y/N said, still suprised.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Neil asked, annoyed.

"Huh, guess that means we have two Neils now." Max smirked, showing the number 2 with his fingers.

Neil frowned at Space Kid, while the younger boy waved.

"Oh, hell no. I'm putting my foot down. I'm Neil. I've been here longer than you anyway."

Space Kid tilted his head at that. "No, you haven't."

Neil crossed his arms, still frowning. "Yeah, okay- But, I'm smarter than you!"

"Heh. No arguments here, Neil." Space Kid answered with a smile.

Buzz then walked over to the two Counselors. "Say, aren't you two the ones who sent me that fake video of Neil walking on the moon?"

"Ooh, this one's gonna be good." Y/N said, pulling her phone out, and started recording the conversation.

"By the way, shouldn't they have sent the footage to Space Kid's parents, not his uncle?" Y/N raised an eyebrow, put then looked back at the adults.

"Uh, well, technically the footage is real, but we did some alterations." Gwen answered, an awkward smile on her face.

"I know the footage was real." Buzz glared at them. "It was footage of me on the moon."

"Okay, yeah, buuuut, we didn't think the actual Buzz aldrin would ever see it." Gwen said, frowning. "So when you think about it, we're victims too...?"

"You're lucky I'd never hit a woman. There is no greater crime than faking a moon landing!"

Then, an idea popped onto Y/N's head, nudging the Boy next to her.

He looked at her, and Y/N nodded towards David. Max smirked, before both of them turned to look at Buzz.

"Sorry, sir, but-" Y/N started, still recording the whole thing.

"David helped too!" Max finished, pointing at the Counselor.

"Max, Y/N-" David wanted to lecture them, but was interrupted by Buzz punching him in the face, making him fall to the ground.

"Thanks for speaking up, kids." Buzz thanked them.

"It's an honor, sir." Max said while saluting, while Y/N just nodded with a smirk.

But then, Mr. Campbell's yell filled the air. "Time for the family dinner!"

□■□■□■□■□

Everyone was now at the Mess Hall again, sitting at the tables with the typical food in front of them.

Y/N and Max sat together at a table.

Y/N was sleeping, leaning onto her arm, since she was staying up late this night.

Meanwhile, Max poked at his food, glancing at Y/N from time to time.

He sighed, growing bored already.

But then, he got an idea, and shook Y/N awake.

She opened her eyes slowly, looking at the boy next to her.

He pointed at his mashed potatoes, and then at his spoon.

Y/N immediately understood what he meant, and nodded, still a bit tired.

She picked up her own spoon, putting some mashed potatoes on it, before shooting it at Preston's grandma with Max in sinc.

Once they hit her, they looked at each other, high-fiving.

But then, Gwen came up to them, grabbing their spoons.

Gwen ▼

"Damn it, you two! Would you quit being such shits today?!" She glared at the two kids, making them glare back.

"What are you gonna do, "Mom"?!" Max snapped at her. "Send me to a summer camp where you don't have to deal with me?"

Y/N and Gwen both seemed shocked at that.

"Ooh, that is an ironclad comeback." Gwen said, frowning.

And then, David came back, four pieces of cake in his hands. "Okay, family! Who's ready for dessert?"

But then he noticed that Max and Y/N still had food on their trays. "Whoop! Kids, I still see some food on those plates!"

Y/N groaned, rolling her eyes. "I wanna get adopted by one of the other campers families."

Max seemed to relate to that. "They all look slightly less miserable. Well, except Neil's."

Max pounted at Neil and his father, making Y/N turn to them.

Neil was holding his face in his hands, while his dad tried to make up a conversion.

Y/N turned back to look at her "Parents". "Can we have the fucking cake now?"

"Ah-ah! Language!" David reminded her, before placing each one of the pieces in front of them all.

Y/N groaned, and then she started to eat the cake, frowning while doing so.

David and Gwen sat down next to the kids, and started eating their pieces too.

But when Max was finished, he took the opportunity when Gwen looked away, picked up his fork, grabbed the rest of the cake from Gwen, chucking it at the hand puppet of Neil's dad.

Gwen just turned around when Max chugged the piece away, yelling. "For fuck's sake!"

Gwen lifted the boy up, glaring at him. "I wasn't done eating that!"

"You didn't need the calories." Max glared at her too, making her put him down and look at her own body

David them got close to the faces of the children. "Max, Y/N! You know, you Guys are really pushing my patience today! I have half a mind to tell your parents about this when they get here, Max! And Y/N, I won't hesitate to call your parents, too!"

The two kids frowned, and Max glared at the man. "How are you not getting this?! My parents don't care about shit like this! They are not. Coming. Ever!"

But then, there was a loud knock on the door, making everyone look at it.

The "family" of four, approached the door, waiting for the door to open.

The door opened, revealing two adults.

"Hey everybody!" The man spoke up.

"We're Mr. and Mrs. Fartz." The woman, Mrs. Fartz, continued.

Everyone starred at the two Adults in shock, and Y/N slapped a hand om her mouth, almost laughing.

"That man has more cake than every female in this fucking world!"

Meanwhile, Nikki really did laugh, making it even harder for Y/N to not let a laugh slip out.

"Have any of you seen our beautiful boy, Jermy?" Mr. Fartz asked, and Mr. Campbell looked at the Counselors.

"Oh, uh..." Gwen started, and David slipped away from the screen, not wanting the attention. "We kind of...lost him in a bet to a rival camp across the lake..."

One of the Agents stood up. "Is this some sort of joke?"

"IS this some sort of joke?" Mr. Campbell repeated, sweating because of being nervous.

It was silent for a bit, before Gwen continued. "He was really gross."

Y/N raised an eyebrow at that. "Man, she got some balls saying that to his own parents."

Mr. Campbell then ripped a bit of his hair out. "Time for our final activity! Everybody out!"

He then jumped out if the window, suprising everyone, while Y/N let out a snicker.

But then, Jermy's parents looked back at the Counselors.

"For the record, we completely understand." Mrs. Fartz spoke up, making everyone raise their eyebrows when her man also nodded.

□■□■□■□■□

Everyone was now at Preston's stage, the night settling in, and some of the Parents sat in the audience, with their kids with them, while some others were already behind the Theatre, preparing for their performance.

Max, Gwen, David and Y/N were also at the backstage.

It was silent between those four, the two kids trying to keep a bit of a distance from the adults.

Then, Mr. Campbell walked up to them, and spoke up. "Davey, you've never let me down as far as I can remember. And I know you never would! Which is why I need you to make sure every single snot-nosed kid out there shows off whatever it is their parents signed them up for! It's either that or I'm heading to Super Guantanamo."

Geen raised an eyebrow. "I've never heard of Super Guantanamo."

The old man glared and pointed at her, before leaving. "Comsider yourself lucky."

David then saluted, before looking at the others. "Okay, family, you heard the man. We've got to show off Y/N's gaming skills, and whatever it is Max was-" He then raised an eyebrow. "Say...what camp did your parents sign you up for anyway?"

"It doesn't matter cuz there's no way the other losers don't blow this thing first. Check it." Max.pinted towards the stage, seeing Y/N already walking to a good place where she could watch without being seen.

David saw this, of course, and walked over to Y/N, grabbing the back of her clothes, making her look up.

"Y/N, don't just run off!" He said, dragging the Girl a bit back.

David ▼

"I didn't plan to, suprisingly." Y/N frowned, crossing her arms. She then looked at David. "I was just getting a closer look, am I not allowed to do that anymore?"

But, she didn't get an answer, and looked back to the stage, seeing Nurf and his mother hug, the crowd clapping silently.

"CLAP LOUDER!" They then yelled, making everyone clap much louder.

"The hell? That was borderlune heartwarming!" Max said, pointing at the performance.

Gwen then walked off, probably to get Max's paper.

David tapped his foot, still holding Y/N close to him. "That's enough, Max. It's time we worked on our super fun routine!"

"David, let go off me." Y/N frowned.

"Sorry, but I can't risk you running away, Y/N." David looked back at Max.

"Hold on! The next one'll be a train wreck for sure." Max stopped him, looking at the stage again.

Y/N groaned, trying to stand comfortable while David was holding her in Place.

She then looked back at the stage, seeing that it was now Nerris' turn, her father on stage with her, both of them heroes, and her mom being the evil dragon.

Quickly to say, the end was once again a warm family hug.

The crowd "Aweee"d at this, and Max frowned behind the stage, slowly getting closer to exploding.

"No!" He raged, gripping his hair.

"Come on, Max. This is important!" David said, having Y/N on one hand, and taking Max's one with his other.

"This is stupid!" Max yelled, pulling his hand away from David's grip.

"Well, everyone else is having fun! And you will too once Gwen gets back with your enrollment paperwork! We'll be a happy little family, I promise!" David said, letting go off Y/N's hand, making her rub her rub her hand, taking a step back.

"Fucking finally." She thought, before looking back at David and Max.

Max groaned, while Y/N sighed.

The Girl walked over to the middle of the room, Max standing next to her.

"I fucking hate this..." She muttered, making Max cross his arms and look away.

Then, suddenly, they heard a loud "Davey!" from the old man, making them look up.

"Yes, sir?" He saluted.

"This is our last chance....you, the two girls, and the boy on stage, now!" He commanded. "I'm counting on you."

"But we don't- Um-" David tried to reason, but Mr. Campbell cut him off again.

"I have the utmost faith in you!" He turned around, and made a phone call. "Ricardo, I need that chopper ready if this thing goes south. What do you mean "más dinero?"" He then walked away, leaving David standing there.

"David?" Gwen's voice called from behind him. "I found Max's papers..."

The two kids then walked closer to the adults.

"Great! We can do this!" David smiled, walking over to her.

"I don't want to do this!" Max said, trying to get that into the Man's skull.

"Max, that is it!" David yelled at him. "I am fed up with your bad attitude! Why do you always have to bring everyone else down instead of trying just a little bit to have fun?"

"David-" Gwen got closer to him, trying to stop him.

But David interrupted her, grabbing the papers. "Now, let's all put on a happy face, go out there and show everyone just how great you are at- um..." But he noticed something. "Wait..."

On Max's papers, there was no activity.

"I told you, they didn't care." Max said, tears in his eyes, wiping them away with his hoodie. "Just make something up so we can get this over with."

He then walked away, looking down at the floor.

"Max- I..." David tried to stop him.

Y/N looked at Max, worry in her eyes, before looking at David with a glare.

But then, she looked back at Max, seeing him sit in the corner, and walked up to him.

"Max-" She tried to start, tone soft, but Max didn't even glance at her.

"Go away, Y/N." His tone sounded broken, and it hurt Y/N's heart, knowing how sad Max must be right now.

She was silent for a bit, before sitting on her knees. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve this."

"Just get away, Y/N!" He then yelled, making Y/N sigh, and she stood up.

"I'll be here for you when you want to talk."

Y/N then stepped back, walking to a different wall, leaning against it.

"And now, for our final and MOST IMPORTANT performance," Mr. Campbell's voice rang.

David was unsure what to do.

He looked at the two kids, seeing how Max was crying, curling into a ball, and Y/N looking at the floor with a sad frown.

This made him realize what to do.

□■□■□■□

The four were now at Sleepy Peak Pizza Bros.

Max, Y/N, and David sat at a table, while Gwen was at the counter, paying for the Pizza.

"Why are we here?" Max asked the man in front of him. "What about Campbell's big show?"

"Ehh, it's stupid." David replied, looking to the floor.

The two kids seemed suprised at that.

"...What?" Y/N asked.

"You were guys were right. It's stupid. You shouldn't have to pretend for anyone, Max." David glanced at Max, before looking at Y/N. "And even thought you were signed up for an activity, that still doesn't mean that it was right for me to force you to do this, either."

"Are you...okay?" Max asked, hesitant.

"I'm...sorry, you two."

The two glanced at him in light shock.

"I try to always see the good in things and I try to get others to see the same, but pretending like things are okay when they're not doesn't help anything. I'm sorry your parents don't care enough, Max. And once again, Y/N, I'm sorry that I couldn't contact your family. You both have every right to be angry. But you deserve to be happy, and I hope you can find that here at camp, even if it's not today."

It was silent for a bit, but then Gwen spoke up. "Life sucks sometimes, but at least there's pizza."

She placed the Pizza onto the table, sitting down next to David.

The two kids glanced at each other, before looking at the adults, hesitant to start eating.

"Well, don't just look at it. Eat up, ya little shits!"

Gwen ↟

David ↟

The two kids smiled at that, and picked up a piece.

□■□■□■□■□

Once they were done, they got outside.

"I'll make sure the car starts." Gwen said to the others.

"I'll come with you." Y/N smiled, and followed Gwen, making Max look at her for a second, before awkwardly looking around.

"David?" He then spoke up.

"Hmm?" David smiled at the short boy.

Max hugged David for a very short second, nd then got back in his original place.

"That never happened." Max pointed at David with a slight glare.

"Okay, Max." David smiled.

"Seriously, I will murder you if this gets back to the gang!" Max threatened.

Then, the car pulled up, Gwen driving it while Y/N sat in the backseat.

"You think everything went alright back at the camp?" Gwen asked David.

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing Mr. Campbell couldn't handle."

□■□■□■□

Once they all sat in the car, Gwen in the driver seat, David in the seat next to her, and the kids back at the backseats, the Adults noticed the weird atmosphere between the two kids behind them.

Gwen winked at David, making him tilt his head, before getting whats she means.

Gwen looked at the kids. "I'm sorry, kids, but we forgot something in the restaurant. We'll be right back."

"But, we didn't even take anything with us?" Y/N raised an eyebrow, but the Adults still exited the car and walked back into the restaurant.

The silence got uncomfortable, and Y/N shifted in her seat, looking through het window.

Max sighed, before looking at her.

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

Y/N looked at him. "Huh?"

"I was an asshole, even though you just tried to help me. I shouldn't have let my anger out on you. Once again, I'm sorry."

It was silent for a bit, before Y/N smiled. "Don't worry, i get why you reacted like that."

Max looked at the floor, before looking nack at Y/N with a soft smile.

Y/N then got closer to him, making him shift in his seat a bit.

Y/N wrapped her arms around him.

This shocked Max a bit.

He hesitated, looking at Y/N's head that was on his shoulder, before carefully returning the hug.

The atmosphere got comfortable again, and the two let go off each other, smiling.

But then, Max took a deep breath in, and kissed Y/N on her cheek, making her widen her eyes.

He then got away from her as much as possible, looking outside of the window.

.
.
.
♡ ↟

Y/N turned to her window too, holding her cheek, which was heating up.

She then smiled to herself.

It was quite easy to realise what the boy felt for her.

But still...

...

"I love you, Max."

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 24 complete!

Achievement unlocked: Love is in the air.

What the Characters think of you now:

Max: In love.

Nikki: Best Friend.

Neil: Good Friend.

David: Admirable Kid.

Gwen: Friendly Kid.

Preston: Unsure.

Ered: Uncool Kid.

Space Kid: Friend.

Dolph: Friendly Kid.

Harrison: Flirty Friend.

Nerris: Admirable Kid.

Nurf: Unsure.

Hope to see you in the next Chapter! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 8.6K 49
(FINISHED) Disclaimer: Reader and all the other child characters age will be bumped up to 14!! >>All of Max's life he grew up with parents that never...
57.9K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
17.5K 332 22
soooo this is my first writing on wattpad! i hope its good! i might not be able to update frequently due to school, so please hang in and understand...
3.7K 79 19
This is a sequel for my "CAMP CAMP (Max x reader) story". Special thanks to @FangirlArt24 for giving me courage to write this story, enjoy and commen...