[Jujutsu Kaisen] Dimples

Autorstwa kaiofzm

Gojo calls Utahime out of work for a very important reason. Possibly the most important reason ever. Unfortun... Więcej

Author's Note

Dimples

1.8K 45 22
Autorstwa kaiofzm

3487 words, 17 minutes

While leaning against a tree outside of Kyoto Jujutsu High and waiting for a certain someone, Gojo decided he might as well look cool doing it.

There was no doubt that she would hate him for that, but her reactions were always so worth it to him regardless.

She hated his guts so much that he sometimes wondered if it was healthy for a woman who just hit her 30s to harbor that much hatred in her body.

Especially if her body was much smaller than his.

And totally didn't look like it would fit against his in the most destined way possible.

He glanced around the tree and spotted the very woman he was waiting for. Gojo's eyes widened beneath his blindfold and he hid again, snickering quietly.

The smile caused by the happy action made a cute, short dimple form on each of his cheeks.

This interaction was gonna be good.

"Alright, Gojo, I read your note..." Utahime Iori ominously started, making her way around the tree. Gojo immediately got into character when she stood next to him, facing his side while he leaned against the tree.

"...why are you telling me there's a monetary emergency and I must drop whatever I'm doing to see you right now?"

Gojo looked down at her, her seething face adorable to him.

He smiled sweetly, the dimples appearing again. "Utahime, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately."

"Have you, now?"

"Yes."

"OK. Did you just come here to tell me that you're finally capable of using your brain?"

"Utahime, listen," he pressed, lightly bouncing off of the tree and raising his hands in a 'surrender' motion. "I've been thinking about us..."

Utahime raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. What could he possibly have to say about the 2 of them this time?

A few weeks ago, he entered a "smooth pickup line" stage and wouldn't stop directing them towards her. The one that stood out to her the most was when he had said, "Utahime, I'm jealous of your heart because it's pumping inside of you and I'm not~"

Don't ask why it stood out to her.

This man was unbelievably shameless, and no number of "Respect your elders!" statements from her would change him.

Gojo continued. "...and I've been thinking about France."

That was bizarre. But if Utahime knew anything about the country, it was that... "Oh no, Gojo, don't go there," she blurted without thinking.

"Who said I'm going alone~?"

A blush crept up her face like ants swarming around a crack on the sidewalk. "I—SHUT UP, you told me there's a monetary emergency!"

"There is."

"How could YOU of all people have a money problem, you're literally filthy rich because of your clan and—"

"Have you really not caught on already, Utahime?"

Before Utahime could reply, Gojo stood in front of her, leaving less than a foot of space between them. He took her chin in his hand and tilted her face up to him. Utahime backed away instantly. "What are you talking about?" she asked instead.

"If I go alone on this trip, I'll have too much leftover money," he lamented dramatically, placing the back of his hand against his blindfolded forehead.

"OK? Good for you. Some of us have to work for a living, y'know?" snapped Utahime, glancing away.

Gojo beamed and closed the distance between them once more. "That's why I wanna take you with me," he replied in a smooth voice. "Let's have a little getaway from all this teaching and jujutsu sh*t~"

Utahime couldn't believe Gojo was actually asking her... out.

And not to some cozy café or the movies, to another country.

Talk about extreme.

"I'll buy you whatever you want," he bribed, which earned him a disappointed look from Utahime. "Can you buy me an underground bunker that you'll have no access to?"

"C'mon, Utahime—"

"For one, I love my job. It brings me great joy to watch my students grow and become stronger," she stated with passion.

"And secondly, why do you want me to go with you specifically? You can blow your money on literally any other woman, I have..." She gulped quietly and glanced back fondly at the school she taught at. "...stuff to do."

Gojo gave a slight pout, staring at the ground. "Was kinda hoping that stuff would be me~"

She whirled her head to face him, fists clenched. "WILL YOU STOP THAT?!" she shouted. "Geez, Gojo, you honestly have no filter. Is this the type of behavior you want your students to replicate?!"

"My students aren't here," he chuckled. "They're in Tokyo."

"My students, then?!"

Gojo laughed when Utahime brought them up immediately afterwards. Utahime stopped and stared.

She didn't notice it before, but he had really cute dimples. However... with how he was currently acting, there was no way in any deadly Domain Expansion that she was gonna admit that to him.

F*ck, he had everything. Everything. Why does he have to go and torment her?

"Look, Utahime, I'm doing you a favor—"

"You'd be doing me a much bigger favor by getting out of my sight," she interrupted coldly, turning on her heels. "Goodbye, Gojo."

Why was she putting up with him when she could just walk away? She had more important matters to take care of, and entertaining his dumbass with her presence certainly wasn't on that list.

"Wait, Utahime!"

Before she could get very far, Gojo grabbed onto her waist and spun her around in the air, twirling on the grass.

The lifting motion scared Utahime out of her wits. "GOJO, PUT ME DOWN!"

"We can do this in France! And so much more~!" he teased, the momentum he generated helping him to continue spinning her.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO FRANCE WITH YOU, STOP IT!" she shrieked. She hated when her feet weren't on the ground.

Granting her wish, he came to a stop. Utahime planted her feet on the ground, breathless.

However, Gojo still latched onto her waist. While hugging her from behind, he rested his chin on top of her head like an overly affectionate boyfriend.

Utahime counted to 3 and inhaled. "Gojo, release me."

"I already put you down."

"Let me go back to my students."

He lifted his head. "Oh, you were teaching?"

Utahime glared at him. Was he that oblivious?! "YES, YOU CLUELESS DIPSH*T!" At this point, all signs of professionalism had left her. "I don't know how you got into my classroom to put that note on my desk, but—"

"I flew."

"Oh." Utahime resumed her rant. "I LEFT THEM WITH PAPERWORK TO DO AND THEY'RE PROBABLY BORED RIGHT NOW, ALL THANKS TO YOUR SELFISH ASS."

Gojo only smiled in response and pulled her close again, emphasizing his selfishness.

Those stupid dimples were starting to piss her off. They made him appear even younger than he actually was, and they also made his actions seem more boyish rather than manly.

Suddenly, he sighed, and Utahime hated how the sound sent shivers down her spine.

"I knew this would happen," he said, releasing her.

"What, that I'd reject you?" she snapped, wiping down her miko  outfit.

"You'll change your mind after this," he promised, fishing out a crumpled piece of lined paper from his pocket.

He ceremoniously held it up the way an advisor would read a treaty's conditions to the king, grinning. There were those dumb dimples peeking over the top of the paper. Utahime scowled.

True to what Utahime stated earlier, her students were starting to get bored. They looked out the window and spotted her close to a tree with none other than Gojo Satoru of Tokyo Jujutsu High.

"Oh my God, it's Gojo Satoru—!" squealed Miwa Kasumi, hands over her mouth doing a poor job of containing her excitement.

"What's he doing here?" asked Kokichi Muta.

"Probably has some important business with Iori-sensei," concluded Mai Zenin.

"Oh yeah, then why does it look like he's reading a love letter to her?" asked Nishimiya Momo, leaning against the windowsill.

"Hey, what's the fuss about—" wondered Kamo Noritoshi, soon joined by Todo Aoi and Nitta Arata. They quickly saw what the others saw.

Gojo cleared his throat before reading aloud. "'List of Things People Lo—'"

"No f*cking thank you."

He dropped his hands to his sides exasperatingly. "Utahime, LISTEN—"

"You came up with that list yourself, so I don't trust you!"

"I came prepared, Hime! I interviewed a variety of people before compiling this list!"

Utahime glared at the writing that was visible from her angle. It looked haphazard and anything but neat and professional. "I highly doubt that."

"What did she say?!" hissed Nishimiya, leaning against the edge of the window as if she'll hear better.

"Looks like she rejected him," suggested Mai with a delicate snicker.

"I can't possibly imagine any woman rejecting somebody like Gojo-san," noted Kamo, eyes widened slightly.

"Maybe that's not even the case!" protested Todo. "Maybe Gojo-san's trying to understand Iori-sensei's TYPE!"

The students hummed in unison at the new theory. "Maybe..." agreed Mai, analyzing the scene.

Gojo looked down at her and smiled pleasantly. Utahime stared that stupid smile down, sure that it undoubtedly encouraged other ladies to twirl their hair and smile either shyly or seductively towards him.

But not her.

No no, Utahime Iori was different.

She... showed how he affected her in a different way.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR STUPID LIST, GOJO! I HAVE STUDENTS TO TEACH, MEETINGS TO ATTEND, MISSIONS TO GO ON, AND YOU DRAG ME OUT HERE JUST TO RECITE SOME LIST I DON'T CARE ABOUT?!"

"So you don't care about me? That's so cruel, Utahime!" whined Gojo for show.

"IT'S NOT THAT, it's the fact that you called me out here for a pointless, time-wasting non-emergency!"

Gojo gasped softly, the last bit of her sentence flying over his head. "So you do care about me~?"

"SHUT UP, DAMMIT!" Utahime scoffed annoyedly. "I bet you concluded that list with 'everything'. That's so boring; nobody finds that joke unique anymore."

"If that's the case, then why are you putting so much effort in trying to prove that to me?" He crossed his arms smartly. "As if you can, that is."

"WHAT'S THIS?!" yelped Miwa. "Is he acting cocky in front of her?!"

"Is he sizing her up?" asked Kokichi, thoughtfully pressing his hand against his chin. This whole interaction between Gojo and Iori-sensei was a puzzle for him.

"In what sense?" questioned Nitta.

"Is that supposed to be dirty?" Mai asked instead.

"What?" replied Nitta, confused.

"Wait—"

"Huh?"

"What size?"

"His size, or—"

"GUYS, LOOK!" Nishimiya grabbed their attention and frantically pointed at the 2 teachers. Iori-sensei was yelling again.

"THERE'S NO WAY KENTO-SAN SAID THAT ABOUT YOU!"

"You legit don't believe he said he trusts me? I'm very trustworthy, Utahime!"

"YOU'RE LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH!" she screamed, shaking her fist towards him. "Someday, that'll come back and bite you!"

"I dunno about that, U-ta-hi-me~" Gojo replied in a singsong voice, pressing his finger to his left dimple and attempting to poke Utahime's cheek with the other. "Most people don't even dare to try coming back and ruffle my feathers. And if they do, they're either competent enemies or mouthy idiots."

She smacked his hand away. "You called me out here to go to France with you, right? What about our responsibilities? You'd have to let the board know you're going on vacation, and I doubt the higher-ups are gonna be lenient with you considering how disrespectful you are to them."

Gojo pretended to think for a second. "Who said I need their permission?"

Utahime huffed infuriatingly. "Gojo, you can't just LEAVE without warning."

"We're not the only jujutsu sorcerers in the world, Utahime," reasoned Gojo, pulling her close to him by her waist. "The other sorcerers can manage things while we're gone~"

She lowered her eyelids dully, the waist pull not even surprising her. "You're willing to dump more work on others just so you can have your own personal fun?"

"If I'm around to take care of everything, then am I doing my part in raising a generation of jujutsu sorcerers that can defeat curses without my help?"

Utahime bit the inside of her bottom lip. She had to admit, he had a point. Becoming too reliant on him as the strongest jujutsu sorcerer would spell an unequal balance of power that affected not only the students, but the seasoned sorcerers as well.

Dammit, why couldn't he just remain an idiot when arguing with her?

Who gave him the right to dish out constructive reasons at her?

"OK, but you should still give some kind of notice to the higher-ups," insisted Utahime, now gripping his forearms and attempting to loosen his hold on her.

Gojo retracted his arms abruptly, and since Utahime had previously been pushing down on them, she almost lost her balance. "Yeah, well, I have dimples and you don't, so therefore I get to do whatever I want," he chirped, playfully poking both of them with his fingers to emphasize his very valid point.

Utahime frowned at him. "You having dimples doesn't make you better than people without them!"

"See? I have—" At this, he poked his dimples once more. Then he poked both of Utahime's cheeks. "—and you don't!"

Utahime smacked both hands away. "Shut up."

"What's the matter, Utahime...?" Gojo leaned over her, extending a leg outwards while shoving his hands in his pockets. "Are you jealous that I have these adorable indentations on my cheeks and you don't?"

He had walked around her and appeared on her right side, face level with hers as he smiled cutely. Utahime was not affected.

She claims that when she had to internally chant the mantra, Gojo Satoru's dimples suck, Gojo Satoru's dimples suck, Gojo Satoru's dimples suck, Gojo Satoru's dimples don't look pokeable at all—

Without that, she would give into what he wants and give them attention.

"Should we get Gakuganji-san?" asked Nitta.

"Nope," said Miwa, enamoured by Gojo's attractive gesticulations.

"But you're his secretary..." Nitta pointed out. "You can report this."

"Nah, I think they look perfectly fine," replied Todo, waving him off. The decision made to not contact their school's principal allowed the interaction to continue. And for them to miss more class.

The exchange was pretty much nearing its end, unbeknownst to them. "Well then, enjoy your trip to France, Gojo," said Utahime, trying to muster some form of pleasantry.

"You're coming with me," he insisted stubbornly.

She 'tsked'. She thought he forgot about inviting her! "I'm the only instructor here, I can't!" she protested.

"Don't you ever get time-off?" Gojo asked genuinely.

"Not at this time of the year!"

"It's July." Both Tokyo and Kyoto Jujutsu High followed a similar yearly calendar like regular schools across Japan, which involved the first term starting in April and ending in July, the second term starting in September and ending in December, and the final term starting in January and ending in March.

They would have to wait until summer vacation officially started to have time off.

Utahime frowned. "You liar, it's the beginning of May."

Gojo chuckled in response. "Come with me anyway."

"NOT WHILE WE HAVE WORK, IDIOT!"

Gojo's shoulders slouched as he shifted his weight to the side. "Then I guess I'll wait until the summer."

That statement—or promise?—wiped away all signs of stress and irritation on Utahime's face. Was he actually considering her needs right now?

If she knows one thing about Gojo, it's that he never fails to find her and bug her until her brain was ready to explode.

But he actually looked serious right now.

There was no smile on his face; his dimples not showing was an indication.

Utahime smiled softly, despite herself.

Yeah, she didn't have those "adorable indentations" like he called them, but she liked to believe the reason behind a person's smile can be much more powerful and meaningful.

"All you had to do was consider my needs, too, Satoru," she found herself saying.

At the use of his first name (which Utahime almost never used), Gojo lifted his head and spotted a genuine smile. He studied it through his blindfold.

He's always known she was beautiful, even with that scar, but a real smile was what really belonged on her face.

He teased her about not having them before, but Gojo inwardly believed that Utahime didn't need dimples to brighten her smile further.

It was already plenty capable of making his heart stop.

But, of course, he didn't tell her that.

Instead, he complained about earlier.

"What were you being so difficult for?!" he exclaimed, holding her in a crushing hug. "I literally thought you wouldn't give in and I'd have no choice but to annoy you more! Maybe even kidnap you in order to make you come!"

"Yeah, OK, don't make me change my mind," she managed in a muffled tone due to Gojo's cheek pressing roughly against hers.

"What's even going on between them?" asked Mai, truly confused.

"Why is he hugging her?" Todo wanted to know. "She revealed he's her type?"

"So adorable~!" gushed Miwa, who didn't know Gojo could be this soft.

"Did she apologize...?" wondered Kokichi, still trying to solve this puzzling interaction.

"I don't think Iori-sensei would apologize to Gojo given how she 'rejected' him earlier," noted Kamo.

"Are we sure that's what they were even talking about?" Nishimiya asked tiredly, arms drooping past the windowsill.

After Gojo's chill returned, he set Utahime down. "I'm excited to try all the sweets there," he beamed. "I heard their macarons  and éclairs  are divine!"

"Yeah, you look forward to that, I'm gonna go back to my students. They've waited long enough." And Utahime somehow had just enough patience to deal with Gojo today.

Perhaps her students got that patience from her.

Before she could disappear around the corner, Gojo suddenly came up with one final thing to tell his travel partner. "Oh, Utahime! Before you go, there's something else you should know about France!" he called out, casually waving to her.

Utahime sighed. If he was gonna leave her alone after this, she can handle a few more verbal exchanges. "What, Gojo?"

Gojo put his hands in his pockets and tilted his head to the side. "Y'know, I heard the French don't have the verb 'to love' in their vocabulary."

Utahime was confused. Why was this important?

Gojo continued. "The only way they can express their love for one another is by showing it~"

Utahime's eyes widened in fear. Oh no.

"So, Utahime..." He charmingly pressed a finger to his cheek. The fact that his blindfold covered his striking eyes made him appear all the more alluring. "...when we go to France, could you do me a favor and show your love for me~?"

"GOODBYE, GOJO, I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER!" screamed Utahime, dashing to the building and finding the nearest entrance. She then backed up and clenched her fists at her side. "I MEAN 'NEVER'!"

She didn't want Gojo to see how flustered that request made her.

He would only tease her more for it.

~

"SH*T, Iori-sensei's coming!" freaked out Nitta, scrambling away from the window as if it became burning hot all of a sudden.

"Oh my God!" shrieked Nishimiya.

"AHH!" screamed Miwa.

"Which entrance did she pick?!" panicked Mai.

"EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR SEATS!" commanded Todo, his intimidating physique stressed.

"Exit 9?!" Nishimiya guessed.

"Wait, what did he tell her?!" cried Miwa.

"We have no time for that, SIT DOWN!" ordered Kokichi, dragging her to her seat. Miwa made a stuttered sound and tried not to think about his hand firmly holding hers.

By the time their beloved but confusing Iori-sensei made it back to the classroom, all the students were back in their seats. They looked as studious as ever.

But there was an uneasy tension in the air. Sweating. Pursed lips. Fidgety hands. Uncertain swirls of cursed energy not knowing where to go or what to do.

Until Kamo cleared his throat and raised his hand, deciding to be blunt. "Uhm, Iori-sensei..."

She turned to him inquisitively.

"...what did Gojo-san come here for?"

~

Gojo stared at the window of Utahime's classroom from Kyoto Jujutsu High's lawn for a few moments before turning his back to it and heading for the arched entrance.

Or exit, in his case.

After crossing over the wooden bridge, he glanced back at the school with a wistful look in his eyes that no one else could see.

Wanting to do the action one more time for today, Gojo cheekily poked his dimple while the school still invaded his field of vision.

"See you in France, Utahime," he mumbled flirtatiously, making a 'chu~' sound before turning around completely and resuming his journey back to Tokyo.

All while unaware that he left Utahime with a hoard of nosy students to deal with.

____________________________________________________________

A/N:

Ahhh this was so much fun to write. I've never written 3k words for 1 chapter on Wattpad. I dunno when I decided to get the students involved in this onehsot, but Gojohime banter is literally everything.

Do you think Gojo has dimples? Do YOU have dimples?

Truly hope you guys enjoyed this! Please vote and comment, especially if you also like Gojohime!!

—Kaio

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.1K 327 10
Those blue orbs reminded her of freedom - of an ocean, sparkling and flowing intensely throughout the vastness of the wild, something she longed for...
14.4K 255 10
This is the story of Y/N Wayne, The first Born between Bruce Wayne aka Batman Thalia Al Ghul. Come and see Y/N's life. This is a harem story. Dcxma...
678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.6K 315 43
"Strive for excellence. Fight to achieve." Adalain Academy; the school that accepts only the brightest, the handsomest, the most well-mannered (mostl...