[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

By KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. More

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 10
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 1 - Part 9

2.3K 49 56
By KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Luz was staring out her bedroom window, not even paying attention to King as she looks down to read a tag that says; "To a young witch from her proud mentor, Eda."

She then holds a purple cape that Eda made for her, standing up as she puts it on.

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to. Because today, I'm going to save Venom and Eda.

The teen then makes her way to a room full of medieval weaponry.

King: Luz, what are you doing?

Luz: This is serious, King. Venom and I have been separated, and Eda used her powers to save me and got caught by Lilith. Now they've been taken to the Emperor. I don't know what he's planning to do with them, but I'm going to rescue them.

King: Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor, the most powerful witch alive.

Luz: King, please try to understand. Venom and Eda are in this situation because of me, because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it.

King: But Eda's in her Owl Beast form. How will she even recognize you?

Luz: I don't know. But I have to try anyway.

King: . . . Well, then, I'm going, too.

Luz: King . . .

King: Me, Eda and Venom don't always see eye to eye, but I do consider them family. I want them back as much as you do.

This made Luz smile.

Luz: All right, then we've got no time to lose.

She says as they leave the Owl House.

Meanwhile, in the Emperor's castle, Lilith was in the throne room along with an imprisoned Venom & Owl Beast Eda.

The doors then opened as several guards and Kikimora appeared.

Kikimora: All kneel before Emperor Belos.

She says, all kneeling as Belos enters the room.

Eda screeched as she manages to break free from the bubble.

Lilith: Edalyn, no!

Venom: Rip him apart, Eda!

They yelled as Eda lunged towards the Emperor only for the witch to use his magic, slamming her against the wall and restraining her.

Lilith: My lord, I apologize for my sister's rash behavior. She's still in her cursed form. Once you've healed her as promised, I'm sure she will become a useful asset to the coven.

Belos then fires a red beam of magic towards Eda, bringing her back to her senses.

Eda: Where am I? What is this?

She then noticed Belos.

Eda: Ah, farts. I got caught.

Emperor Belos: Edalyn Clawthorne, the infamous Owl Lady, the Wild Witch of Bonesborough, and mentor of Luz the human.

Eda: You stay away from her, or so help me Titan!

Belos chuckles.

Emperor Belos: You've got it all wrong. The human is safe for now. I just want the portal she came through.

Eda: Tough, 'cause I ain't telling you nothing.

Emperor Belos: Pity. Although I suppose I could ask the human herself.

He then snaps his fingers as the guards grabbed Eda.

Eda: Wait! Don't touch her! Venom, Lilith, don't let him hurt her! Lilith!

Lilith: Uh, taking her to the healing ceremony?

Emperor Belos: I will not be healing her.

Lilith: But . . . you promised me.

Emperor Belos: Don't be so naive, Lilith. This is the Titan's will. All Wild Witches must be dealt with before the day of unity. You understand, don't you?

Lilith: . . . Of course.

Emperor Belos: Good. Oh, one more thing.

She says, snapping his fingers as Owlbert appears in her hands.

Emperor Belos: Destroy the Owl Lady's staff. She won't be needing it anymore. Now leave me.

He says as Lilith bows her head before exiting the throne room.

Emperor Belos: Now then . . . it is only you and I, Venom, the Klyntar.

Venom: Yeah, now let me out so I can kill you!

Emperor Belos: My friend, I only wish to speak with you. After all, you are an intriguing creature. A symbiote whose host is granted enhanced strength, agility and endurance among other abilities. How would you like to bond with me?

Venom: Say what now?

Emperor Belos: Bond with me, Klyntar. With my magic and your power, we would be unstoppable. Together, we can do whatever we want.

Venom: If I could, I'd spit in your face right now. Me and Luz are partners and BFFs for life. She's the best and only host I've had and I'll never bond with anyone else.

Emperor Belos: . . . I see. I do hope you will change your mind. If I understand correctly, your kind cannot survive without a host and you will eventually die.

Venom: Better than bonding with some jerk behind a mask.

Emperor Belos chuckled.

Emperor Belos: So you will resist. Very well. Allow me to . . . "persuade" you.

He said that last part as his staff glows red, approaching the bubbled symbiote.

Lilith was just outside the throne room door, jumping upon hearing Venom's screams of pain and agony from the other side.

Meanwhile, Luz & King were walking about through town until they stopped to listen to a news broadcast from a crystal ball. They announced that Eda would be petrified in stone by sundown at the Conformatorium.

Luz: Lilith. She cursed Eda. She took Venom from me. She captured her own sister. She is the worst! If I ever see her again . . .

She then grabs one of the crystal balls, throwing it to the ground, shattering it.

King: Luz, calm down. We have to think about saving Eda and Venom.

Luz: I know. But how are we going to get to the Conformatorium in time?

King: We'll have to do something so diabolical, so criminally insane that they'll have to send us to the Conformatorium.

And they do just that, grabbing a guard's attention as they were stepping on grass next to a sign that reads; "Do NOT step on grass."

They were then immediately put in a carriage as they were being taken where they wanted to go.

After some time, they were brought inside the Conformatorium.

Guard: Sir, the Owl Lady's human student has been apprehended.

Warden Wrath: Very good.

He said as he approaches the carriage.

Warden Wrath: Ah, Luz the human. How I've waited to see you again. Without your Klyntar, you are powerless. And now I will have my revenge and give you front row seats to Eda's demise.

He says, opening the carriage door only for large plants to pin him to the floor.

Luz leaps out of the carriage, using ice magic to subdue the guards and restrain the warden.

Luz: Where are Eda and Venom?!

Warden Wrath: The Owl Lady's in the holding cell in the dungeon! I don't know where the Klyntar is, I swear!

Luz: Draw me a map!

The warden draws the human a map as she runs off with King, using her glyphs to take down any and all guards that stand in her way.

Luz: King, watch the door.

She says as Luz enters a room, seeing Eda up ahead in chains.

Luz: Eda?

She says, approaching her mentor only for Eda to screech at the human, trying to grab Luz with her claws.

Luz: Eda, it's me!

She says, using a light glyph which brings Eda back to her senses.

Eda: Luz?! Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! What are you doing here?!

Luz: It's okay, Eda. I'm here to save you.

She says, using a fire glyph on the chain, but it didn't work at all.

Eda: Your magic isn't strong enough for this. You need to leave. Now.

Luz: But I can't! It's my fault you and Venom got captured.

Eda: No. Listen to me. I'm here because of my own actions. I went against Belos's law and . . . for a while, I was able to get away with it. But without magic, I can't do much. I don't regret anything. I lived freely and . . . I got to meet you. But if you stay here, I won't be able to protect you. And without Venom, you won't be able to protect yourself. You need to leave. Now!

Luz: But we're a family. Us weirdos have to stick together. Remember?

She says, holding Eda's hand as tears began to form in her eyes.

Eda then takes out her key, pressing the button as the portal appears, opening the doorway to the human realm.

Eda: You already have a family. Go back to them. And when you're home, use your fire magic to destroy the portal. I don't know why Belos wants it, but we can't take any chances.

She said, wrapping the key around Luz's neck as tears started welling up in the teen's eyes.

Luz then hugs her.

Luz: I love you, Eda.

Eda: . . . I love you too, kiddo.

Luz: But I won't leave. Not without you and Venom.

Suddenly an alarm goes off as a door above Eda opens up.

Eda: Luz, get away.

She says, pushing Luz as the chains turn into a cage, she was now being lifted up towards the opening.

Luz: No, no, not yet!

She says as she clings onto the pedestal.

Eda: I'm sorry.

She says, pushing Luz as she fell to the ground.

Eda: Goodbye, Luz.

Luz: Eda!

She cried as her mentor disappeared from above. The holding cell door opened as Lilith entered while holding King.

Lilith: Drat!

King: Let me go!

Lilith: I'm too late. At least I found you, human.

Luz: You . . . you hurt Eda. You put her in chains. You took my symbiote away from me. And now, I will take you down!

She lets out a battle cry as she attacks Lilith with a fire glyph, Lilith blocking it.

Lilith: I just want to talk!

Luz: Talk to the Glyph, Witch!

She yelled, using her plant glyph to restrain Lilith. But the Witch quickly broke free as Luz lunged at her, pulling on Lilith's hair.

Lilith: Stop it! What's wrong with you?!

She yelled as they stunned into the portal.

King: Luz!

He cried out, following after them. Luz stared at the forest, feeling like it's been forever since she's been in the human realm.

King: Luz, watch out!

He says as Lilith restrains him with plant magic and tries to use magic on the teen. Luz quickly dodged as she got out a fire glyph.

Luz: Fire!

She yelled, but suddenly, the glyph crumbled to dust.

Luz: What?

She says as Lilith tackles her to the ground.

Lilith: Please, just listen to me!

Luz: No! You deserve to be petrified! Not Eda!

Lilith: . . . You're right.

This surprised Luz as she stops fighting.

Lilith: I deserve to be in Edalyn's place.

Luz: Why did you do all this?

Lilith: When Edalyn and I were younger, we were the best of friends.

She said as she explains to Luz her history with Eda, how she cursed her and how Belos lied to her about healing Eda's curse.

Lilith: I know how to rescue Edalyn. But I can't do it alone.

Luz: How do I know I can trust you?

She says as Lilith creates a spell circle, summoning Owlbert & Venom.

Venom: Luz!

Luz: Venom, Owlbert! You're okay!

She said, taking them in a big hug.

Luz: What happened? Did they hurt you?

Venom: I don't know what happened with Owlbert, but the Emperor? He freaking tortured me!

Luz gasped.

Venom: Yeah, it still hurts. Once he was done, he gave me to Lilith and now we're here. And I think I speak for all of us when I say that we should rip Belos apart, limb by limb.

Luz: I couldn't agree more, BFF.

She said as Venom bonds with Luz once again.

Venom: I really missed you, Luz.

Luz: Me too, Venom.

She says, standing up and looking down at Lilith.

Luz: All right, Lilith. We don't like your whole deal, but . . . we need your help to save Eda.

Lilith: Thank you.

She says, releasing King as they enter the portal. But Luz stays for a moment as she looks back at her world.

Venom: You need a minute, kid?

Luz: . . . No, I'm fine.

She said as they enter the portal, returning to the Boiling Isles.

They walk through the Conformatorium until they reach a hall with a platform in the middle.

Lilith: You can take this up to the stage where they're holding Edalyn.

Luz: Thank you, Lilith. What will you do now?

Lilith: I will stay in the Emperor's Coven and make sure nothing like this ever happens again.

Luz: That's good to hear . . . wait, why aren't there any guards around?

Suddenly, Lilith was grabbed by a tendril and so was King before a light appeared, revealing Emperor Belos sitting upon a throne made of bones.

Emperor Belos: Ah, Lilith, you chose the wrong side.

He says before they are taken away.

Luz: No!

She yelled before hands came up from the floor, grabbing Luz by the legs.

Emperor Belos: Up-pup-pup! I'd actually like to have a word with you, human.

Luz: After what you did to us, you just wanna talk?! I'd rather beat you to the ground!

The human yelled as they assume their superhero form, Luz taking control while wielding Owlbert.

Luz restrains the emperor with black tendrils, though he seemed unfazed.

Emperor Belos: Very well . . .

His body then seems to melt before reappearing behind her.

Emperor Belos: I'll play.

He said and with a flick of his finger, he surrounds Luz with a red magic aura, throwing her into a statue.

The statue's axe then fell, Luz quickly dodging it.

The Emperor then attacks, using an earth spell, using a large version of the hands to grab her.

Luz was quick, using her tendrils to defend before riding Owlbert into the air.

She charged towards Belos only for a giant worm-like creature to appear.

Luz was shocked by this as she entered the creature's mouth, the teen was quick to use her fire glyph to blow it up from the inside while using an ice glyph to shield herself from the flames before falling to the floor.

Emperor Belos: What's wrong, human? I thought you wanted to fight.

He said as Luz looks around to try and find him only for hands to come out of the floor, restraining Luz as the teen fell to her knees.

Emperor Belos: Had enough?

He said, revealing himself.

Luz: Not even close.

She says as a sharp black tendril shoots out of her shoulder, hitting Belos in the right eye.

He groans as a piece of his mask fell to the floor before chuckling.

Emperor Belos: I like your spirit. But try that again and things won't end well for you.

He says as his glowing blue eye was revealed.

Emperor Belos: Now, I am just a humble messenger for the Titan. In the Grand Scheme of things, the Owl Lady's life is inconsequential. But then you showed up. If you want to save your mentor, give me the portal to the human realm.

Luz: The portal?

She says in confusion as they hear Eda screeching in pain from above.

Emperor Belos: You probably think we want to invade the human realm, but the Titan's will is not so boorish. You'll understand soon. Tick tock, human. The Owl Lady doesn't have much time left.

Luz: We've got a better idea, Belos.

She said as Venom takes control, assuming their monster form.

Venom: We eat you alive and leave with our family!!

The symbiote yells, breaking free as she tackles Belos to the ground. Her jaws were wide open as she attempted to bite his head off.

Emperor Belos: Unhand me!

He yelled as his staff glowed red, the two disappearing and reappearing at a great height above the Conformatorium.

The crowd of people down below gasped as they saw Venom and the emperor falling out of the sky.

Venom punches Belos in the face, grabbing him with black tendrils and pulling him closer to punch him again.

But Belos used ice magic to freeze Venom's arm and summoned swords to cut the tendrils.

Venom then shoots razor sharp darts from her fingers, cutting the emperor before punching him with her frozen arm, breaking the ice.

Venom then ties up Belos's arms and staff together, the symbiote literally stands on the emperor with her own two feet before kicking him in the face, making him fall faster as he was heading straight for the spikes down below.

Venom also used this opportunity to sprout wings from her back as they dive down towards the stage.

Venom grabs the statue, using her strength to lift it out of the floor, deactivating it as Eda fell to the floor with her bottom half being turned to stone.

Lilith quickly used her magic to fight off the petrification.

Kikimora: No! What is happening?!

She yelled as the guards went in to attack, only for Venom to punch them off the edge or straight up bite their heads off.

The symbiote then makes her way towards the others, retreating back into Luz's body.

Luz: Eda! Are you okay?

Eda: As good as I'll ever be.

She says as more guards approach them.

Eda: Let's fly.

She says as everyone gets on Eda's back before she takes off into the sky. The crowd cheering as they make their escape.

Kikimora gasps upon seeing Belos having managed to break free from the tendrils and avoiding death as he walks on stage.

Kikimora: My liege!

Emperor Belos: Children of the Isles, the Titan has told me to spare the Owl Lady's life. But in return, her curse will strip away all her powers. Let her monstrous form be a lesson about the dangers of wild magic.

Soon enough, Eda managed to make it to the Owl House before collapsing to the ground.

Luz: Don't worry, Eda. We'll get you some elixir and-

Lilith: No, human. No amount of elixir can heal her now.

She says before making her way to Eda, putting her hands on Eda's cheeks.

Lilith: Oh, sister. I should have done this a long time ago . . . with this spell declared, let the pain be shared.

Suddenly, Eda and Lilith levitated into the air and were both engulfed in a bright light.

Luz, Venom & King looked away so they wouldn't be blinded until the light dissipated.

Eda was no longer in her Owl Beast form, but both her and Lilith had some slight differences.

Eda's left eye was silver as was Lilith's right eye, she also has a streak of white on the right side of her hair.

Luz: Eda!

Eda chuckled as Luz tackles her in a hug with Venom & King joining in as Eda hugs them back.

Luz: Can you still do magic?

Eda tried making a magic circle only for it to shatter like glass.

Eda: That's a no. It'll take some time to get used to this.

Lilith: I feel that I've been weakened as well.

Luz: It's okay. I can teach you what I know, and what we don't know, we'll learn together.

She said, handing Eda one of her glyphs, the Owl Lady tapping it as she used a light spell.

This made Eda smile as she pats Luz on the head.

Eda: Thanks, kid. I'm looking forward to that.

She says as they look up towards the starry night sky.

Venom: I don't wanna ruin the moment, but . . .

Luz: But what?

Suddenly, Luz groans in pain as her hands clenched her stomach.

Luz: Oh my gosh . . .

Eda: Luz?

Lilith: What's happening to her?

Eda: Venom?

Venom: It's time.

Eda: Time for what?!

She yelled as Luz vomits onto the ground.

King: Ew!

Lilith: Ugh! The smell!

Eda: Wait . . . is it normal for human puke to be red, and moving?

The Owl Lady says before screaming as the "red vomit" jumps onto Eda's face.

Lilith: Edalyn!

She yelled as her sister fell to the ground, struggling to get it off her as it spreads all over her body before seemingly retreating into her body.

Luz: Eda! Eda, are you okay?! Eda!

She yelled as she tries to shake her awake.

Luz & Lilith then carried the unconscious Eda into the Owl House, setting her down on the sofa.

After about five minutes, Eda jolted awake.

Eda: What . . . what was that?!

Luz: For real, Venom! An explanation would be nice!

Venom: Sorry about that, but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Eda: What even was that?

Venom: My offspring.

Everyone: Offspring?!

Venom: Yeah, we Klyntars reproduce asexually. I didn't have much time left so I just dumped it in Luz's stomach.

Luz: Wait, wait, wait! You mean to tell us that you pretty much gave birth and now that baby symbiote has bonded with Eda?

???: Yep.

A red and black symbiote with yellow eyes says as a head was being formed, coming out of Eda's shoulder. Eda freaked out because of this.

Eda: Okay . . . so, uh . . . what now?

???: I don't know. What do you wanna do? I mean, I'm pretty sure we can do whatever we want.

The symbiote says with a feminine voice, giving everyone a big smile with sharp pointy teeth.

Eda: This is weird, but I guess I'll have to get used to it. Right, partner?

???: Yes, I'd like that very much.

Luz: Well, Eda, you might not be able to use magic, but at least you got your own symbiote.

Eda: Yeah. I actually feel a lot stronger than I did before. And if Belos and his goons ever try to mess with us again . . .

She chuckled, grinning as her symbiote forms a red and black clawed hand.

Eda: There's gonna be Carnage.

Meanwhile, Emperor Belos stood within a room as Kikimora enters.

Kikimora: Sire, those miscreants are still at large. Please, allow me to capture them-

Emperor Belos: Worry not, Kiki. We'll be keeping an eye on the residents of the owl house.

He says before nodding to a hooded figure in the doorway, wearing a golden mask. The figure nods back before leaving the room.

Emperor Belos: We may not possess the portal to the human realm, but the Day of Unity is almost upon us. And we have much work to do.

He says as he watched several men working on some kind of large machine.

Emperor Belos: Besides, my time spent with the Klyntar was most educational.

He says, holding a vial with the smallest piece of Venom that was left behind.

-To be continued-

This is it for Season 1, I'll write Season 2 eventually, but for now I'm gonna write other stories.

If you guys enjoyed this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 1.3K 22
Self-assured teenager Luz stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, her son, Y/N, a mindless Scarecrow...
7.9K 204 7
The Owl House Harem X Male Reader "The End? No, No, No. I reject that. We have no end... We are forever." Y/N Tesla, a boy possessing a unique level...
197K 5.6K 37
Luz Noceda was seen as the only human to become a witch in another world....but in this world? She is the only witch in a realm FILLED with humans. S...
3.1K 221 25
When Luz and Amity are forced apart, they go on two different adventures, which causes them to learn more about their past, now how it will change th...