𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲

By larry-writer_28

"ɪ.... ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴇᴅᴡᴀʀᴅs sᴛʏʟᴇs ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀ ʟᴏᴜɪs ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴍʟɪɴsᴏɴ...ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss... More

ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
The End
Tomlinson Brothers (new book)

20

2.6K 89 15
By larry-writer_28

Louis just had sat down after making and eating some cheese pasta his cravings has started, harry was in the office doing some pack work.
His phone ding and he checked to find a message from bran he frowned and opened it.

"Hey lou are we still friends?"

Louis frowned and quickly replies, "ofc we are friends i won't break our friendship because of some things i don't understand really"

"You're so cute anyways i wanted to meet you i want to introduce alec to you he's dying to meet you"

Louis smiles and typs back, "ofc I'm as excited to meet him I'll make some story to tell harry where are we gonna meet?"

"At my house in an hour if you don't mind and lemme assure you i won't hurt you i promise"

"I trust you bran and yes I'll be at your house in an hour don't worry" louis types back quickly going towards Harry's office he Knocks twice, "alpha?"

"Come in!" Harry yelled and louis enters with a cute smile on face he said, "alphaa can i go out for some shopping?" Harry looks at him with narrowed eyes, "shopping? For what you have enough clothes and food!"

"Um... I'm meeting my old friend stan his name is can i go out with him he said he'll meet me in mall so .... I'll do some shopping for...some things" harry signed rubbing his temple he said, "fine you can go but be back before 6 okay!" Harry said in a stern voice.

"Okay thank you daddy" louis didn't meant to say it in...that way but yes it aroused harry but before harry could say anything to innocent lou he was out of office.

•••

"Hey lou thank you so much for coming here" bran says hugging louis, "ofc bran I'm still your friend!" Bran smiles welcoming him inside his house he said, "alec is making so-"

"Some cheesy pasta bran said you likes it hey I'm alec but you already know that!" Alec came in grinning with a bowl of pasta, louis giggles, "i already know and you know me too its nice to meet you and..i already ate alots of cheesy pasta"

Alec pouts and takes a spoonful of pasta eating it he sat on the couch and said, "well then I'll eat it!" Louis smiles nodding, "you want something lou? I can order it we'll watch movie together" louis' eyes lit up at what bran said.

"Yess i wanna watch hotel Transylvania" alec grins, "hey that's my favourite movie too" louis high fives him, "yayy" bran rolled his eyes putting on the movie he said, "whatever you say lou"

Louis takes a deep breath and now he notices the way Alec's smell, "y-you a-are a-" alec nods saying, "yes I'm a werewolf and before you ask bran is adopted but i never treat him like my adopted brother" bran smiles patting Alec's back.

"You guys are so sweet i never had a sibling but...i wish i had" alec smiles hugging louis he said, "imagine me as your brother" louis giggles nodding, "okay" bran smiles stroking louis cheek he said, "I'm sorry lou my brother disturbed the ceremony yesterday and you had to leave"

Louis frowns and said, "I'm not hurt bran but who's simon? What is the relationship between him and alpha harry?" Bran signs looking at alec for help, "well he's my pack leader I'm from his pack and yeah harry and simon have some history but this isn't important now cause the movie has started" alec says.

Louis shrugged it off and continued watching movie with bran and alec forgetting the time that wasn't good for him.

•••

"Harry don't be so stressed its only been 2 hours!"

"He's two hours late liam it's something to worry about he's pregnant with my pup I'm worried sick!" Harry rubs his temple pacing in his office.

"Harry give him some spa-" before liam could finish harry runs towards his laptop and typs something, "what're you doing?" Liam asks peeking at the screen,

"I have a GPS set in his phone one night he was asleep i can track wherever he is in the pack territory" liam shakes his head at harry, "you're being so possessive god!"

Harry frowns looking at the screen, "what happened now?" Liam says suddenly harry takes the laptop and throws it across the room making liam stand in alert, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

" That omega.....he disobeyed his alpha's my orders.... he's not at any shopping mall liam he's at that filthy Human's house" liam backs away as Harry's eyes shine red, his chest going up and down breathing heavily, "h-harry calm down must have been some mis-"

"I'll go and check myself and won't let that human and his alpha brother go so easily" harry ran out pushing liam aside when he tried to stop him.... Harry's anger is something no one wants to face

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6K 32
'sit on Harry's lap for 3 minutes' is my today's dare. Well lets fucking do this. I stand up from my bed and go to find Harry. He's still sitting on...
94.7K 3.3K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
8.9K 373 8
Harry is an alpha who is harbouring a dark secret, one that has forced him into self-imposed isolation, far from civilization and far from temptation...
339K 11.3K 55
"What was the name of the son again?" Harry aksed with curiosity and something else, sinister-like in his deep, husky tone. "Louis. Louis Tomlinson."...