A New Life

By jojoeyg

Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting kill... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant
Chapter 6: Goku Black and Goku vs Frieza
Chapter 7: Gogeta Blue vs Goku Black Rose 3
Chapter 8: Pan's Training
Chapter 9: Pans New Power and Shocking Arrival
Chapter 10: The Tournament
Chapter 11: Block A
Chapter 12: Block B
Chapter 13: Block C
Chapter 14: Round 2
Chapter 15: The Finals
Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 18: Bulla's Training
Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure
Chapter 20: The Arrival of Baby
Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan
Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!
Chapter 23: A Universe 0 Candidate
Chapter 24: Saiyan Showdown
Chapter 25: Christmas Fight
Chapter 26: Turles and Gozu Bonding
Chapter 27: A Very Cold King
Chapter 28: Turles Daycare
Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Fight
Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1
Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2
Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3
Chapter 34: Prison Planet Part 4
Chapter 35: Fire Demon Goku Black!?
Chapter 36: Goku Black Purposal
Chapter 37: A Visit to Namek
Chapter 38: The Namekian Killer Part 1
Chapter 39: The Namekian Killer Part 2
Chapter 40: A Valentines Day Special
Chapter 41: Another Realm!?
Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle
Chapter 43: Uub's Awoken Power
Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon
Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos
Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest
Chapter 47: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 48: The Holy War Begins
Chapter 49: Plan B
[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Chapter 4: Goku Black Going On A Date

1.7K 21 10
By jojoeyg

Goku black was looking around as he was exploring nature in the woods. He saw many animals drinking water from the lake and also eating fruits too.

Goku Black said "So animals come here to relax, very interesting." He felt a tug and a nuzzle as he sees a little cat as he purrs on him. Goku Black was unfamiliar with the animal. He didn't know if he was good or bad. So he pets him gently. The cat purrs happily as he then sits on Goku Blacks lap curled up gently as he took a nap.

Goku Black mutters "Strange creature." He then slowly closes his eyes as he took a nap by a tree.

•Dream•

Jessi was twirling around with a white silk dressed as she was very beautiful. She sees GB as she hugs him.

She said "Come on GB let's dance!" She holds his hand as she tries to dance with him and suddenly was about to kiss him.

•Dream Ends•

Goku Black suddenly wakes up as he blushed at his dream. He groans and rubs his head gently as he notice it was noon. He also notice the cat was gone too.

Goku Black said "I'll go get some snacks from the city. I'm hungry." He flew to the city as he sees many food places. His stomach was growling as he was super hungry now for some reason. But he forgot one thing. He didn't bring money. He felt a shoulder tap as it was Jessi. He blushed hard at her as Jessi tilts her head curious on the sudden change of behavior of her friend.

Jessi said "You okay?" She giggles as GB nods and pouts at her.

Goku Black said "Yes..just hungry. I forgot to bring money."

Jessi looks and smiles and said "Come to my place at 8. I'll make you dinner." Goku Black was frozen as he never thought Jessi would actually let him be invited to her place for dinner as GB was thinking as he nodded.

Goku Black said "Yes I'll go meet you at 8 then Jessi." He smiles softly as Jessi lightly blushes and nods at him as she gave him a soft hug and left him to go home. "Humans are very strange but for somewhat interesting." He then goes to an island as it felt empty. He was training for the most part as he then felt like he wasn't alone.

Piccolo said "Goku Black. Am I right?" He crosses his arms at him as GB nodded at him. "You know I could never believe it when it was true that your not truly here to kill people. You seem like a new you..anyways your training at night? Can't sleep?"

GB said "No..I have to go to see my friend and she invited me for dinner. Humans are very strange. I accepted the invite to her dinner."

Piccolo said "Sounds like a date. Gohan taught me a lot of things about love. This is basically a date. You didn't know at all did you?"

GB said "N-No we are just friends. It's not like she likes me at all. We are just good friends." Piccolo chuckles and pats his shoulder.

Piccolo said "Well yeah that's what you think. But in reality I can tell you like her. Basically it's a date night for you and that female human. Just enjoy it. Anyways we should train soon. I wanna see if I can take you on. Goodbye." He teleports always as Goku Black got up and thought on what to wear for his so call date dinner night with Jessi. He teleports to his home where Phil was watching TV.

GB said "Hey Phil. I was wondering if you have any suits on you because I have like a date." Phil turns to Goku Black and laughs and smiles.

Phil said "Well son, I see you got yourself a lucky lady. Haha, man this is great. Let me check." He checks his closet as he finds a suit as he gives it to Goku Black. "Try this on." GB grab the suit and tries it on. He looked kinda weird with his normal hair style with the suit on and decided to try his new transformation he was doing in his spare time. He went outside and turned Super Saiyan Ròse. He tried the suit on and even made sure it didn't ripped.

Goku Black said "Perfect." He smirks and was ready for his so called date. He flew to Jessi's place at 8 and knocks politely. Jessi opens the door and giggles at the sight of Goku Black outfit and look.

Jessi said "Ooo, fancy new look I see hehe. Silly, it's just a hangout time. I didn't mean go all out. Simple clothes could of been fine." Goku chuckles and nods softly.

GB said "Well I thought maybe something new could please you. I'll ask next time we hangout on what to wear. My friend picked it out for me and told me to wear it here since I told him about what we were doing. I never really wore a suit to be honest so I'm probably gonna take it off and wear a shirt that's comfortable. Do you have any that is large?" Jessi nods and hands over an old shirt of her brother.

Jessi said "Here you go. The bathroom and right there." GB turned normal state when he was in the bathroom as he put the shirt on. "Okay I made us a big meal. I didn't know if you liked any type of Japanese food so I also made Korean food. GB was astonished at how much she made. He knew it was exactly enough for his stomach but had to make sure to keep it a level when eating with a human.

Goku Black said "Wow. Thanks for the food!" He starts eating the food that was on the table and made sure Jessi had food to eat too. "So Jessi. What do you for fun or anything?"

Jessi said "Nature, Adventuring, and well animal care taking. I have a cat right there I love the most. She is just a baby kitten but always is very sweet to me. How about you?"

Goku black looks at Jessi and thinks. He didn't know exactly what to say. It was either he say that he came to this planet for a second chance. Second say was to tell her he was not human at all. Or he could say to her that he moved into Japan to be with nature and find a hobby to do there. Yeah third option was the best choice.

He said "Um I like martial arts and nature." Jessi nods and giggles softly. She never knew he was into that since he looked very smart and organize person.

Jessi said "Well you don't look strong to be me. Are you hiding all that muscle with the shirt?" She giggles at him as GB blushed lightly.

GB said "Well it may shock you if I show you. I mean I'm not the one to brag but I do got a nice muscle body. If you want me to show you." Jessi chuckles and smirks.

She said "Come on Rose, show me that tough body that I can try and not laugh at hehe." Goku Black shows his body muscle as she blushed at the sight. She looked at how perfect they looked. She then shook her head and looked away a bit. "W-Wow. Um you have a nice body figure. Never knew you worked out that much. What do you even train in the gym?"

Goku Black said "Gym? Never heard of that before. I train in the wild forests and deserted islands. It fits my mood and I make sure to not let anyone get hurt from my training." Jessi nods to what he was saying. She noticed something on his waist. A furry looking belt as she points to it. GB tilts at his head and notice she was pointing to his tail. "O-Oh this is my belt. I thought I could use this belt. I had no other belts to wear do this one bad to do." He lied knowing that he had to try and hide his tail next time.

•West City Park•

After their chat they went star gazing and then eat ice cream together. They walk their way home. "Today was fun. I'm glad you enjoyed it too Rose."

Rose smiled and nodded and said "Thanks Jessi. I'm glad you liked it." They reach her house. "Well goodnight Jessi." Bows at her and she sees him leave as she then grab his arm to turn him around and kisses him and leaves quickly in her house giggling. Rose face was dark red as he had his first kiss with an earthling woman. Suddenly a nimbus appeared as Rose fell on it and the nimbus takes him in the sky. He didn't realize it because he was thinking about the kiss.

Rose said "Oh my god. I had my first kiss. Am I in love!? And why is the sky moving fast and why is it windy!?" He sat up and gasp. "Woah. What the? A cloud?" He saw a black and faded red nimbus. It flew to his house as GB was standing on ground and watches the nimbus leave. He didn't even know what happened but he wanted to sleep and figure it out in the morning. He sleeps in his bed as the night continues.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 28 17
Amidst escaping from the future, Goku Black spotted Trunks in his time machine. Shooting a laser only a little earlier than in the official story, hi...
10K 106 19
What if Goku Black was not Zamasu but Future Goten instead *I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL, DRAGON BALL Z, DRAGON BALL SUPER, OR THE IMAGES I USED ALL RIGH...
1K 7 7
It is Age 734. King Vegeta is watching over his son when a stranger comes to Planet Vegeta with news that he can reveal the future. In doing this, th...
31K 1.4K 37
It was supposed to be an easy mission for Vegeta. When he wakes up, he's on a planet far away from Vegetasei being held captive by Frieza, and he's n...