Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 1.
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
AUD: Battle of Academy City
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Third Day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Second Arc: New Start
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
Headmaster Mantle: First Trial
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Vale Battle
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Battle for Heaven
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Ratatoskr Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

U-F-B: Fourth day

1.1K 9 87
By WAMred

An: same as last chapter. There gonna be a lot of characters involved in this chapter.

The aftermath of the prank.

Both Beast boy and Robin were expell from Unity and are in prison. Although Ben and Alvin were involved they didn't get expell but rather they're gonna be in detention on Monday.

A day later.

At Unity.

Inside Slenderman classroom.

Currently Gwen (Total Drama), Raven (Teen Titan), Sam (Danny Phantom), Gaz (Invader Zim), and Marceline (Adventure Time) are chatting with the new students.

Rogue (X-Men Evolution): Smash or Pass?

Eve (Summertime Saga): Smash or Pass?

And Mavis (Hotel Transylvania): Smash or Pass?

Gwen: "I can't believe that Beast boy and Robin done that" she said.

Raven: "even I am surprised that they would go that low" she said.

Gaz: "meh I knew those two would be trouble" she said.

Eve: "I am surprised that Headmaster Will carry a large package" she said which cause a few females to blush.

Marceline: blush "well I know who I want to dance" she said which cause a few females to glare at her.

Female thoughts: "not if I ask him first" they said before going back to chatting.

Inside the Cheer room.

Currently Kim, Wonder woman (Dc Super Hero Girls), Bonnie (Kim Possible), Malina (The emperor new school), and Penny Proud (The Proud Family) are chatting with the new students.

Sasha Waybright (Amphibia): Smash or Pass?

Roxxy (Summertime Saga): Smash or Pass?

Lori Loud: Smash or Pass?

Wonder Woman (DSHG): "Bonnie! Were you paying attention?" She said surprising Bonnie who quickly hide her phone with a blush.

Bonnie: "um sorta?" She said when Malina took her phone. "Hey!" She said.

Malina: eyes widen as her face became red "What the heck Bonnie! You were getting wet by seeing Headmaster rod!" She said causing the other females to blush before go to see the photo.

WW: "great Hera! He is hiding a beast!" She said completely speechless at the size.

Lori: "Even my ex boyfriend doesn't have a size like that" she said with a blush.

An: btw Bobby in this story actually cheated on Lori.

Roxxy: blush and get turn on "I agree because my ex boyfriend Dexter was no where near that" she said as she imagine herself getting rammed by that.

Inside the dance room.

Currently Esmeralda is studying a dance book for her chance to dance with Headmaster Will.

However she wasn't the only one as Luna and Moon are there too. For both of them want to learn how to dance with Will.

Inside the design room.

Currently Marinette, Stella, Clover, Snow White (modern) and Rarity are working on dresses for their friends and themselves tomorrow night.

However watching from afar is the new headmistress Edna Mode who is smiling at the determination the five girls are making.

Edna: "they sure are trying to impress you friend" she thought as she is referring to Will.

Inside Will office.

Will: sigh "I can't believe that I forget about backstabbing students who were offered money by Union" he said.

???: "Do you need some relief sir?" A female voice spoke making Will chuckle.

Will: "No Miss Bellum" he said to his secretary.

Miss Sara Bellum: Smash or Pass?

Bellum: smile before answering the phone "Miss Bellum answering" she said and after a minute. "Oh then you may enter" she said pressing a button. "Sir, The new teachers are here" she said.

Will: "Ah good" he said with a smile.

A few minutes later.

Entering Will office is a few females.

Nikka: Smash or Pass?

Laverne: Smash or Pass?

Tyranitar: Smash or Pass?

Aydee :Smash or Pass?

Lucinda: Smash or Pass?

Andrea: Smash or Pass?

Lighting: Smash or Pass?

And Nanaya (Blazblue): Smash or Pass?

Will: "hello there" he said with a gentle smile to them as the screen turn black.

An: tell me your thoughts. And stay tune to next chapter as it the first arc ending of this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 3.6K 44
(y/n) (l/n) lived on earth, where 99%of the population had powers like quirks, semblances, sacred gears, ninja arts. Etc the best of these people wit...
3.4K 127 7
Union Academy. A school for aspiring heroes, ready to save the world at the drop of a hat. At least that's what the brochure said. Y/N L/N believed i...
98.8K 1.2K 27
no discription
59.1K 915 22
Y/N was once a human who dream was become a hero to everyone thus he enter Union at 15. However for the pass three years he was abuse, neglected, bul...