Dylan O'Brien Imagines

By emilyM7411

A book filled with imagines of Dylan O'Brien and Stiles StilinskiπŸ’• Requests are open🌼 I write: Smut Angst F... More

A/N
Missing him (D.O) -Fluff
Caught (S.S) -smut
Mornings like this (D.O) -Fluff
The break up (D.O) -Angst
In the kitchen (D.O) -Smut
I'm sorry (S.S) -Angst
Clingy- (D.O) -Angst+fluff
UPDATE (A/N)
love your smile (D.O) -fluff
Epic love- (D.O)- Fluff
Injured (S.S) -Smut
NEW BOOK
Void (V.S)- angst
Part 2 (V.S) -
~Please read (A/N)~
Can't hurt her- Angst + Fluff (S.S)
Anxiety attack (D.O)- Angst
Pregnant- (D.O) -Fluff
Anxiety attack (D.O) Angst- pt.2
Afraid (S.S)- Angst
Brother's best friend (D.O'B)- Smut Pt.1
Brother's best friend (D.O'B) Pt.2
I Fell (D. O'B) - fluff
A/N
First Date (S.S) - Fluffy Smut
Killer (S.S)-angst? fluff?
we were meant to be (S.S)- fluff
Overworked (D.O'B) Angst
just acting (D.O) Smut + Angst
hungover- D.O'B (fluff)
10k!!!!
Best friend's brother (D.O'B) Smut
pt. 2 Best Friend's brother- D.O'B (smut)
The break up Pt.2 (D.O'B) angst+fluff
Merry Christmasβ›„πŸŽ„
Wrong time {D.O'B) angst
We belong together (D.O'B) - Fluff
Apologies- S.S (smut)
Attitude- (S.S) SMUT
Look at me- Mitch Rapp (Smut)

Jealous (D.O) -angst+fluff

2.8K 16 5
By emilyM7411

warnings⚠: language, fighting, fluff to angst to fluff again, Dylan being jealous.
(Not my best work).

Me and Dylan where getting ready to go to a party that Tyler Posey was throwing.
I was wearing this:

Once i was finished with everything, i went downstairs to see Dylan standing there waiting for me.

"How do i look?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

He just stood there with his mouth a little open and his eyes scanning over my body, not saying anything.

"Dyl? Should i go change? I should go change shouldn't i?" I said, my smile dropping.

Just as i turned around to go back upstairs, Dylan grabbed my arm lightly and told me,

"No, no, no baby, you look absolutely gorgeous"

"Really?" i asked with a small smile on my face

"Really" Dylan replyed, kissing my lips softly.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome princess" he said, kissing me again.

"Come on, we have to go, we're already a little late" Dylan said.

I grabbed my phone and purse and we where on our way.

Time skip to when you and Dylan arrive at the party

When we got there Tyler greeted each of us with a hug,

"Holy shit (Y/N), you look absolutely stunning!" Tyler said while smiling and hugging me

"You don't look to bad yourself Posey" i said with a smile

Another small time skip

Dylan was busy talking to some of the guys, while i was busy talking to Crystal and Shelley.

I excused myself to go get a drink, when i got to the kitchen i poured myself a drink.

I was busy closing the bottle when a guy i didn't know came up to me. The smell of alcohol immediately filled my nose.

He started talking and flirting with me while repeatingly touching my arm.
I didn't want to cause a scene so i kept my cool. I smiled and kept politely declining his offers to go home with him by telling him i have a boyfriend, to which he kept answering,

"oh come on baby he doesn't have to know"

I started getting pissed off, so i just decided, fuck it, i walked past him, back to Crystal and Shelley.

When i got back to them i told them about the creepy guy, and they agreed and told me that it was really weird and creepy.

The rest of the night i was constantly catching the guy staring at me and each time i caught him, he would just smile or wink at me.
Me, Crystal and Shelley where starting to get really creeped out by this guy, so we decided to go to some of the other guests and hopefully scare the guy off somehow.
It didn't really work, so we just decided to ignore him.

A little while later, me and Dylan decided to go home, we said our goodbyes and just like that, we where in the car and on our way home.

The car ride home was silent, everytime i looked over at Dylan his jaw would be clenched. His knuckles turning white from how hard he was gripping the stearing wheel.

He didn't look at me once, not even a glance was sent my way.

Small time skip

When we finally pulled into the driveway Dylan turned off the car, got out and slammed his door shut, then made his way to the front door and started unlocking it, while he was busy doing that, i also got out of the car, closed the door and made my way to the front door.
Dylan already went inside, so i did the same and juat shut the door, locking it behind me.

I then made my way to our bedroom.

Dylan was in the bathroom taking a shower. I took off my heels, placing them in the closet.
Then i sst down on the bed and waited for Dylan to come out of the bathroom.

While i was waiting for him, i kept thinking about what could've happend to make him this pissed and the more i thought about it, i realised that he must of seen that guy flirting with me...but that still doesn't explain why he was acting this way towards me.

Dylan finally came out, but he still didn't say anything, he just sat down on his side of the bed, picked up his phone from the bed side table and started scrolling through twitter.

"Dyl, did i do something wrong?" I asked him in a soft, yet confused voice.

No reply...

"Dylan talk to me, please."

"Why should i? You seemed to enjoy talking with that other dick at the party." Dylan said, not even looking at me.

"He talked to me first Dylan, i was just being polite."

"Since when did being polite become flirting!" Dylan said slightly raising his voice, while putting his phone down to look at me.

"God dammit Dylan, i didn't flirt with him, i was just trying to not make a scene at Tyler's party!" I said, also slightly raising my voice and standing up

"Oh Bullshit (Y/N)! I saw you two staring at each other the whole fucking night, so stop lying to me!" Dylan yelled at me, also standing up

"I'm not lying Dylan! HE kept staring at ME and i kept telling Crystal and Shelley how God damn creepy it was!" I yelled back

"Well if it was THAT fucking creepy, why didn't you come to me and tell me that there's a creepy dude flirting and staring at you! I'll tell you why, it's beacause you like the fucking attention! Or maby it's because your a whore and just wanted someone to fuck you!"

Tears began forming in my eyes. His face was red and i could tell he wasn't thinking clearly or realising what he's saying, but it still hurt to hear those words coming from his mouth.

"How could you even say that, i-"

"Maby because it's fucking true!" He yelled cutting me off

"I didn't cut you off Dylan, so don't cut me off!" I yelled

" I can't believe you think i would actually do something like that! I love you Dylan! Besides, if i wanted to get laid that badly, but still have a chance to cum, i'd use a dildo!" I yelled, my voice becoming sarcastic at the last part.

Dylan was caught a bit off guard by that. A few seconds went by without any one of us saying anything. God only know what he was thinking about.

"So why didn't you come and tell me what was going on?!"

"Because i didn't want to ruin your night! ..... You where having fun and didn't want to ruin that, besides i can take care of myself." I said in a much softer tone.

"God fucking dammit (Y/N). I know you can take care of yourself, but i still want you to tell me when something happens or when a creepy drunk guy flirts with you, even when i'm busy." Dylan said in a quite tone, while walking up to me and putting his hands on each side of my face.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you my love, " I said, a tear slipping from my eye

"No baby, you don't have to be sorry, i should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry that i doubted you. I'm sorry for yelling at you and most of all, i'm so, so, so sorry that i called you a whore." Dylan said, a tear also slipping from his eyes.

"it's okay baby, i forgive you" i said while wrapping my arms around him and hugging him.

"You're an amazing, strong and gorgeous woman, you know that" He said while hugging me back

"I do, yes"

Dylan laughed a little when i said that.

"I love you so much darling" Dylan said, then kissed the top of my head

"I love you too my love"

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hey loves! Thank you for reading the story, i hope you enjoyed it💕

Don't forget to vote❄

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 4K 56
Imagine...being with the amazing actor and all his fictional characters. The stories await... Dylan O'Brien, Stiles Stilinski, Void Stiles, Stuart Tw...
17.4K 290 20
Hi I'm Jenna and I'm going to start writing Thomas sangster imagines! I hope you enjoy! ❀️❀️ ❀️~ SangsterrGangsterrXX
292K 5.6K 33
❝Sometimes, all we need is an Ember.❞ Follow along as you and Dylan O'Brien navigate your way through heartbreak, joy, and choices you never thought...
19.8K 165 80
"i want to wish you all with every bit of life you have ahead of you! be strong. be fearless. be passionate"- πšπš’πš•πšŠπš— 𝚘'πš‹πš›πš’πšŽπš— imagines about...