ใ€Œ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ใ€๐˜ค. ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By twilightx_

๐”๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ... More

intro <3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

20

8.7K 368 2.4K
By twilightx_

songs i recommend listening to
while reading!

1. all i need - lloyd (slowed & reverb)
2. waves - yo trane
3. her way - partynextdoor
4. drive by - eric bellinger

ANYWAYS HERE YALL GO
MY LIL CONNAYE WHORES !

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ for an hour straight, you and connie sat and ate your noodles while being on a coryxkenshin marathon. It was cute how every jump scare or cory's scream would make, the two of you would jolt and laugh.

connie would bury his face in your thighs each time he laughed at the jump scares, your hands grasping his shirt every-time his breathy chuckles would tickle your skin.

you blew a bubble of your gum while keeping your focus on your phone screen, brushing and massaging your hand through the small strands of connie's buzzcut, not realizing that connie was recording himself between your thighs.

his jaw clenched as he chewed his gum, later dangling the piece of gum by his teeth, zooming the camera to your face.

"ahem," connie faked clearing his throat and holding back his laugh as you pushed up your glasses, that you felt like wearing, to look at the camera at a loss that you were being recorded.

"boy," your lips formed a straight line while sticking your middle finger up and shoving it near the camera so your face could barely be seen in the frame.

"c'mon mijaaa," connie groaned. you could feel his breath kissing your skin as he did so, sending tingles down your spine, "look, we can't even take good pictures," connie chuckled lowly, handing you his phone so you could look at his camera roll.

it was filled with blurred pictures of either you smacking his phone away or him running after you take pictures of you- either one. the videos weren't perfect either. it would always start off with you being caught off guard then to you squealing while covering the side of your face that you weren't ready yet.

"alright, alright," you handed connie back his phone, taking off your glasses so you could take an actual picture with him for real. you took a few videos and pictures that he claimed looked valid enough for his lock screen, which you found cute.

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ after coming into your bedroom from placing the bowls in the kitchen sink and leaving connie in your room, you walked in and closed your door to find connie roaming around your room before stopping in his steps to pick up the red fitted cap he let you keep a few weeks ago.

"were you snooping?" you side eyed the male, watching him look over his shoulder with a crooked, playful smile on his face. he turned his whole body already, gently patting the cap against the palm of his hand while walking up to you.

you noticed that he took the shirt that he had on before you left the room, off after seeing him wear a white tank top that he wore underneath that same shirt. the chain that you didn't see before was now visible around his neck for you to see.

"nah baby," connie's voice was low just like his eyes that were lowering at you each time he blinked. you blinked away from his eyes that were boring onto your flustered face, catching small glimpse of the smirk that just wouldn't erase from his face.

you could just tell connie wanted to get something off his chest from the stares you were recieving from him. it was the type of stare that made you lose your balance if you ever tried to walk past him, "you're thinking of something connie."

connie placed the fitted cap on his head and snaked his hand down your waist to pull your body closer to his as he stared down at you, "remember the deal we made back in spencer's," connie began, his head tilted to the side a bit while waiting for your eyes to meet his.

you 'mhm-d' lowly with a nod and looked into his eyes. connie didn't really have to finish the rest of his thoughts for you to know what he was trying to imply, "y'know what i want," his face was now right in front of yours, nose nearly brushing as he smiled even more.

just like you thought, you knew exactly what he wanted, "if you wanted to use it that badly, you could've been more straightforward than that," you felt like teasing, just a bit as you moved connie's hand away from your waist before backing away to grab your purse.

"oh? but it seemed like you understood pretty quickly though," connie's response sounded more targeted to you referring the vibrator as the 'IT', thinking it was pretty clear that you knew what he was implying his words too.

you zipped your purse up and tossed the box to connie, hearing his hands clap together after catching it. all you could hear is the box being pealed open with connie's fingers, his pace was pretty fast since he seemed eager and flooded with excitement.

as connie stuck to unboxing the vibrator, you climbed onto your bed, your knees helping you to walk across it as you pulled off your hoodie and tossed it on the other side of your bed to be only left in your spaghetti strap tank top.

you hoisted your body up to lean against your elbows, your eyes plastered on connie as he tossed the box into your trash can. you listened to his soft humming as he walked back to your bed to stand in front of your legs that were slowly spreading apart, his cheeks rising up after feeling your legs rub against his hips.

"woah, it looks smaller than it does on the box," connie snorted while raising the vibrator in the air to look at it in awe.

"no shit," you laughed with him, resting your head on your shoulder. your eyes glanced at connie's thumb that was grazing against the buttons of how much intensity you would want the vibration to go.

connie wasn't that much of a wise person, but when it came to pleasing you and making you feel good- he was smart with it. that's what kept you thinking as connie kept his eyes fixated on the vibrator, inserting the batteries into the spaces for it.

"you do know what you're doing, right?" your eyes continued to flicker at connie's face and back down to his hands as you waited for him to answer. connie finally looked away from his hand and placed the vibrator right beside you on your bed.

connie rested his hands on both sides of your bed while towering over you. your body slowly was being pinned against your mattress the more connie leaned his face closer to yours, "don't flood that big brain of yours with all them questions, princesa," connie was now whispering to you, his finger tracing down your jaw before grasping your chin.

his chain was dangling above your face as his hand traveled down to your neck to wrap his hands around it, pulling your face closer to his, "just keep your focus on how good imma make you feel," he husked while brushing his lips against yours.

and just like that, you were wrapped around his finger. connie pressed his lips against yours and slowly pulled away each time he tilted his head to a different direction to kiss you again. your black acrylics moved down his chest, feeling his abs through the cotton like top he wore.

his hand hitched up the hem of your tank top, signaling for you to take it off. connie didn't care where to toss your shirt and neither did you, you both were too much in focus with your lips crashing against one another to care about anything else.

you could feel connie smirking against your lips as his hand maneuvered up to your stomach and up to your breasts to cup them in his large hands. connie teared his lips away from yours and began to plant kisses against your neck, testing to hear any type of whimpers leaving your lips.

remembering exactly what you told connie in spencer's is what is glued to his mind. exploring your body, finding out what pleases you and what doesn't was the only thing he was focused on.

your hand rubbed the back of his neck as your lips slowly parted, soft breathy noises of bliss rolling off your tongue the more connie roamed his lips around any parts of your neck that would be sensitive to you.

connie pressed your body flat against your bed, his hazel eyes smiling at the sight of your titties in his face. your eyes were clouded with eagerness , your smile mirroring connie's eyes as you waited for what he would do next.

"c'mon connie, what're you waiting for?" your laugh was breathy, your eyes fluttering shut at the feeling of connie massaging his hands up and down the sides of your stomach, "i'm all yours, right?" you said lowly, knowing how easy confidence was spiking through connie.

a cocky grin slowly appeared on connie's before his lips was grazing down the space between your breast, you let out quiet gasp each time his lips would come in contact with your skin, him sucking on your breasts to his tongue swirling around your nipples.

"you seem to like that, princesa," connie mumbled against your breast, groping the other with his free hand before swirling his tongue in circular motion around your nipple, repeatedly and repeatedly just to have his ears perk up, finally, at the sound of a whimper of pleasure escape your lips.

"Mm~" your whimpers were muffled as you bit down on your bottom lip, connie now kissing down your stomach while pulling off your shorts. a sudden feeling of heat grew on your cheeks as connie rubbed his thumb up and down against your print of your panties.

your breathy giggles blanketed your urge to let a needy moan roll of your tongue once you felt connie kiss your inner thighs whilst keeping his thumb against your print, still rubbing at the same pace.

connie was keeping track in his mind about what pleased you so far and you knew that, so incredibly focused on where to touch you just to smile after when hearing your pleasured moans escape your lips, "hah~" your eyes shot open with your lips left agape after his thumb reached to your clit through your soaked panties.

"gotcha," connie's words breathed against your inner thigh, his eyes scanning both of your thighs with a smile when seeing all the love marks and thigh hickies he left. you were energized, sexually, and connie could just tell from how fast your chest was heaving, your cheeks rising as you smiled.

your hands caressed his relaxed bicep as he kept one hand pressed against the bed where you laid while he used his other hand to finally pick up the vibrator. whatever was going through connie's mind, you didn't have to read it to know that he was really bouta go ham.

"spread your legs apart," connie spoke in tone that made an eyebrow of yours lift. he was more demanding this time, which was so far the most obliging thing for you to get yourself more turned on. you did as he told and kept your feet pressed down on the mattress with your knees facing the ceiling while slowly spreading your legs apart.

his fingertips brushed down your bare skin as he pulled your panties down to your ankles later tossing them onto the ground. you could feel the cool air of your ac blow past your opening before feeling connie's index finger gliding against your lips.

"h..how many levels are there?" your whisper was low as you watched connie's eyes avert away from your pussy and up to your face. connie rubbed his hands up and down on your inner thigh before answering your question.

"4 levels," he began, his hand pressing down on your thigh to keep your legs apart. he was now on his knees, your wet pussy in his calm face, "i want your legs shaking after this y/n," his voice went so deep, you could see his adam's apple bobbing after he gulped.

"so.." you said slowly, knowing that connie was gonna have a 'so' dot dot dot sentence right after. connie licked his lips and ignored the twitchy feeling of his dick in his pants as he used his fingers to spread your lips apart.

"so, we're gonna use all 4 levels," he whispered to you with his lips curving up to a mischievous smile. you licked the corner of your lips before letting out a soft gasp once you felt the buzzing feeling touching your inner thigh.

connie slowly dragged the vibrator down your inner thigh, knowing how your pussy would throb in neediness, wanting the buzzing feeling against her instead. unexpectedly, connie stuck his finger inside of you, receiving a muffled moan as he did so. his finger was slowly thrusting inside of you while bringing the vibrator closer and closer to your buttoned clit.

"oh..oh?" for the intensity being only on the first level, it had so much power in its vibration to easily make your back arch just a bit. connie pulled his finger out of you and continued to spread your lips apart so it would be easier for him to keep the vibrator against your clit.

connie could feel your body growing warm, his eyes flickering up to your hot face. he took in that you were even more excitedly aroused from the smile and the gasped like moans that were being hidden and muffled by your hand that was covering your face.

"fuck, connie boost up the pace," you blurted out, struggling to hoist up on your elbows. you felt your head being thrown back from how heavy the weight was, your chest heaving as connie pressed the control button to the second level.

you swallowed hard, your lips still parted so your moans would easily escape from it. connie had to move his hand away from pussy to palm the bulge in his pants after hearing the sounds of your moans that were so angelic yet flooded with lust.

connie slowly stood back in his feet, the vibrator being hovered over you clit as he leaned closer to your face. you were still relying on your elbows to keep your body up and away from being pinned against the bed.

your smile was hazy and your eyes were a bit half lidded as you watched connie lean his titled head closer to your face, "kiss me," he only said. you gulped down your whimper as you leaned closer to his face..but you couldn't kiss him. he sped up the intensity to a level 3.

"ah~" you moaned against his lips that were curved up. each time he moved the vibrator away from your clit, it was a signal for you to lean in to kiss him. but everytime you attempted to do so, he would move the vibrator back down just to see you struggle to kiss him back like he wanted you to.

"c'mon baby, kiss me," connie was being a tease now, well aware that you can't kiss him. his eyes glanced down to your trembling lips, they couldn't even close like your eyes could.

"connnn~," was all you could say. you couldn't even finish saying the rest of his names besides stopping your sentence with a bunch of n's rolling off your tongue. connie moved the vibrator away from your pussy, placing it on your bed.

"we're gonna try something new now," connie whispered while pulling you closer to him with his hands grasping your inner knees. your titties bounced each time he pulled you and pulled you, his hand gently holding onto your hips to turn you over.

you rested the side of your face against your mattress, biting down your moans after feeling connie grope your ass in his hands. your ass was up in the air, your knees forcefully sinking onto the mattress with your hands above your head.

"damn, beautiful?" connie whistled, rolling his neck before looking back at your ass. your legs slightly being spread apart again with his hands, "you should be in this position more often, you look good," connie bit down on his lip, your skin prickling as his fingers drew circles around your back.

you scoffed a laugh and turned your face so the other side of your face would be pressed against the bed. connie dipped his head down to lower his head a bit, his hands slightly spreading your cheeks apart to see your pussy.

"you gon' whine for me?" connie rasped out as he lubed the vibrator up again with your wetness. your eyes were closed again, your body melting in his hands, "i don't whine buzz," you chuckled before growing silent again, you and connie's breathing filling in that silence.

connie kissed his teeth before making a 'tsk-tsk' noise with his tongue, "you're gonna whine for me to stop though," you didn't have time to say what you had to say until your moans interrupted you, your teeth nibbling on your bottom lip.

level 4.

"connie, oh my~" you cooed, your fingers that were above your head now clenching your bed sheets. you tried to squirm but connie stopped you in your place, his hands grasping your hips.

"it won't feel good if you keeping moving like this princesa~" connie sang while moving the vibrator near your lips and working it's way back to your clit, his ears ringing from the sound of your sensual gasps.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," you cussed against your gritted teeth before moaning again. you felt like your head was spinning, your mind was fogged up with thoughts of wanting to come already. you inhaled sharply, feeling your body shaking a little bit the more connie played around with you.

you moved your hand back to grab connie's wrist just to have his hand pinning it down, "you were needy, y/n, it was in your eyes. you're gonna take it," connie pinned your hands back up to your head, his eyes widening that he actually said something like that.

"holy s-shit," you could barely let out a chuckle from how hot and tingly you were feeling. connie looked down at your squished face, his eyes softening at your smile that was struggling to appear on your face, "that was hmmm h-hot," your struggle to hold back your whimpers were showing.

connie let out a chuckle from the back of his throat and lowered the intensity back to a level 3, noticing your shoulders that were relaxing right after. you arched your hips in his grasp, your heart pounds slowing a bit but quickly speeding up after feeling heat build up under your skin.

"connie," you said breathlessly, words unable to tumble out of your mouth. connie turned off the vibrator and placed it down on the bed, knowing that you reaching your climax to finish. he licked his lips and tenderly moved his fingers against your wet, coated pussy.

"Mmph- hah~" your muffled moans turned into pants, your breath shattering in shakes after you finally felt yourself release on his fingers. connie who swiftly savored your cum, waited for every inch of it get on his fingers before pulling away to spread his fingers apart, slowly lick his fingers.

you felt like a snail as you slowly turned your body to fall back, your body in a star position as you faced the ceiling. you couldn't help but smile in satisfaction, you really felt good, connie made you feel good, that's all you cared for.

connie walked to your personal bathroom that you had attached to your bedroom to wash his hands before coming back out to grab his hoodie that he let you borrow weeks ago just like his fitted cap.

"thank you," you said below a whisper as you took the hoodie from his hand, slowly pulling it down from your head. you laid back down on your bed, slightly curling up in a ball while staring at connie who's body was sinking beside you on your bed.

the two of you sat in a really, comfortable silence. it was so comforting, you felt like you could stay like this forever. connie scooted closer to you with a smile on his face, his hand rubbing your thighs before snaking it around your waist.

"at least i know that you're kinky," connie broke the silence with his corny statements, him erupting in laughter after seeing you roll your eyes.

you punched his shoulder playfully and turned your back to him, "dude, shut up," you mumbled, feeling your eyes grow heavy. connie snorted at the mood change, that was still light, and scooted closer to you again. his hand was back on your waist and his crotch against your ass, feeling it squish against him, the both of you in a spoon position.

just as you thought you would finally have some peace and quiet to fall asleep for a little bit, the silence was interrupted with connie moving closer to your ear to whisper-

"sooooo round two?"

"connie!?"

a/n: lord have mercy...anyways follow my tik tok ! #selfpromo 🙄

@/ yannalefleur

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.2K 56
"๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’. ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘˜?" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 230 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
71.9K 2.7K 32
โ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...โž โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†...
429K 14.2K 67
๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ When y/n accidentally bumps into the new kid let's see how it'll go from there ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๏ฟฝ...