π™π™‘π™©π™§π™–π™«π™žπ™€π™‘π™šπ™£π™˜π™š

By LOVE_BLK

"I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin, I make the right moves, but I'm lost within, I put on my daily f... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Characters
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Ultraviolence
BABYDOLL

Chapter 14

6.4K 167 54
By LOVE_BLK

American Idiot - Green Day

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

Ever since my family had that talk, things have become better. If I have nightmares I would usually sleep in Vin's bed or if he's fucking someone, I sleep in Seth's or Roman's bed.

Shane and I spend time together training for fights. Blake and I watch movies together. Kayden and I sneak onto my balcony and smoke weed, drink and vent about our life issues.

Dad and I always hang out, I could just go into his office for 5 minutes for a quick chat and our conversations could last for hours.

I'm really close to Mark and Hunter in school, they are so weird but fun to be around. Darlene and I are the closest, she's like the sister I've never had. Jennavicia and Setsuka are really cool but I don't really get to see them because their usually doing their own thing, making conspiracy theories or creating things.

Ace and Alicia are very secluded. Ace is quiet and  keeps to himself, he hasn't spoken to me about the fight. Which I think is the best for everyone, however when we do talk in class, he's cool and can be funny.

Alicia is alright, but she gives me a shady vibe. There is something about her.

Andres, uhhh I forgot. Insert eye roll.

I have to tutor him today at his HOUSE.

What am I going to do? I can't be alone in a room with him before THINGS happen.

He's really hot, that jaw line. The things that I would let him do to me. But he's a fuck boy, every week I see him with a new girl, but he flirts with me in Spanish. Like that make a lot of sense.

It's now lunch and I'm sitting on Darlene's table. I sit down to see Setsuka and Jen telling Hunter and Darlene about their new conspiracy theory.

"Listen, we're telling you guys this is legit! Hey Raquel." Setsuka waves at me as I sat down next to Hunter. Hunter looks tired, I narrow my eyes at him, wonder why he doesn't have his book with him? He's always reading a book.

"Before you ask, they have held my books hostage just to tell me about a conspiracy theory that is BULLSHIT." Hunter points at them in disgust. Darlene yawns and falls asleep.

"Raquel... DO YOU WANT TO HEAR OUR DISCOVERY!" They squeal at the same time jumping up and down. Darlene shot up from her sleep and groans in frustration.

"Madre di gesù aiutami." I pray to myself.

"She ain't going to help you. I've already tried." Hunter said as he slammed his head on the table in self pity.

"FINE! What is your theory?" I reply which causes Darlene and Hunter to groan.

"So basically you know Keanu Reeves?" They asked holding a massive ipad in my face showing me the picture.

"Where did they get the ipad from?" I lean over whispering to Hunter.

"I don't even know." He shifts uncomfortably.

"Answer the question!" They both bark. Jesus, they really need to look into a different hobby, this is becoming worring.

"Yes I do." I nod. "Well we have a theory that he is a. Wait for it... A VAMPIRE!" They shouted at the top of their voices. Making the whole cafeteria look at us with confusion.

"Listen this might sound crazy bu-" Jenna voices before Hunter cut her off.

"This is fucking pazzesco your telling us that he is a vampire just because he looks similar to old people. You know what? Just give me my books back." I places his hand in front of them.

Jenna and Set tried to say something but Hunter but his finger on their lips to shush them. They hand him the books.

He snatched his books from them and started reading. At least one of us could escape this shit show.

"Just look Raquel, look!" Set shoved the ipad in my face.

Well....

They are onto something, but I won't say a vampire is the best way of describing this.

"Is that Ace, Alicia, Andres and Mark sitting at the FURTADO'S table?" Setsuka points at my brothers table.

"Oh my gosh they are. What are they thinking?" Darlene mutters, waking up from her nap.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to ask you Raquel, why did they carry you and make you sit next them on your first day?" Jenna turns to look at me.

How am I going to explain this to them.

"Well...uhh..."

"Are you fucking them? If you are there is no judgement." "Are you friends?" "Are you with Shane or something?"

I couldn't take the questions.

"CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shout across the whole cafeteria everyone was looking at me as well as my brothers.

I can't take this anymore.

Every since I've got here everyone has called me whore for being near them when that's just incest. I climbed onto the table and faced the whole school.

"Listen up motherfuckers. Ever since I transferred to this shit hole people have been calling me a whore and a slut. Because what? I get more dick than you ever will? Anyways my name is Raquel. RAQUEL FURTADO." I can hear gasps and whispers in the room.

"I'm those manwhores sister so fuck off before you end up like that one." I pointed at the guy I punched on my first day. He quickly picked up his tray of food and ran off.

Yeah you better run off pussy. I got off the table and walked towards my brothers table.

"Well that was something." Shane sighs as he drank his red bull. I flick him on the head, he winces.

"Now that was iconic." Setsuka gasps, with her mouth dangling open.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Now it's time for my favourite subject of the day P.E.

YAY. I have P.E with Jenna and Darlene.

I get changed in the toilets because I don't want anyone to see my scars. After I got changed I notice how short my kit is. I told the girls that I needed to touch up my makeup and the bathrooms have the best lighting.

It makes my ass look huge as the tight material clings onto it and my breasts practically spilling out of my tight top. The must have given me the wrong size.

Luckily I brought my makeup and some skin tone bandages. I take a painkiller for my ribs and shoulder. Ever since my match with Ebba my shoulder has been really painful, but with everything that's happened so far I've never had the time to think about it. I definitely need to back to the doctors to get it checked.

After getting changed I went back to the changing room and packed my into two pigtails.

Once I was done, I walked in the gym to see my class sitting next to the boys on the bleachers. All the attention was on me, probably because of lunch. I sit next to Darlene, I notice she her tattoos.

"Nice tattoos girl, I'm in love with the butterfly one on your chest." I examine them in awe.

"Thanks my ex boyfriend helped me pick it out." I felt it was a sensitive subject so I'm wasn't going to pry.

"Princess, that was quiet a show you put on during lunch. It hot as fuck." A certain white boy whispers in my ear.

My underwear is probably soaked, his deep raspy voice is so sexy.

RAQUEL! SHAME IS FREE!

"Don't you have one of your hoes to keep you company?" I push him away from me.

"I do, but I like talking to you more." He touches the back of my neck which made me flinch. "I didn't know I have this much of a affect on you." He wraps his hand around my neck and places a kiss on my jaw.

My emotions were all over the place, he was so sexy but a complete piece of shit.

He gets up and sits next to Ace, who was sitting further down on the bleachers.

Ace looks at me as if he wants to kill me, I wonder what's his problem.

So the girls and boys class are mixing because one of the teachers are sick.

So we are all doing Volleyball and then basketball later on.

We were split in 2 teams, on my team I had Alicia, Ace while on the other team, there was Andres, Jenna and Darlene.

The game began, they were hitting the ball back on forth until I ran towards the ball and hit it up.
I was about to go for the ball  but Alicia shoved me out of the way, luckily she didn't come in contact with my ribs bruised ribs.

She says sorry sarcastically, I don't trust her. I was about to walk up to her but I was stopped by Ace putting his hand on my arm.

And then it all clicked.

"Don't turn around when I'm talking to you bella." He turns me around and grabs my jaw possessively.

"What the fuck are you going to do coglione." I spat at him. He shoves me into a wall and lifted me up, I wrap my legs around his torso.

He was staring at my lips. Then he smashes his lips onto mine, I quickly gave in and returned the kiss. The kiss was full of lust and anger.

"You ok? It's not worth fighting her." He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, you're right, Thanks Ace." I say quietly as I walked back to my position.

Oh shit! Ace and I hooked up last year.

That's why I remember him, he looks way better than before.

But this is going to be a problem, I never thought I would see him again.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Thanks for reading.

Do we see a love triangle forming?

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.6K 48
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
454K 8.8K 60
"I am Camellia. Camellia Celestia Durazzo and I bow to no man". Dive into the tumultuous life of Camellia Celestia Durazzo, Every moment is a battle...
403K 8.3K 26
Alice William, the hated, unloved, unwanted twin. She's been abused as long as she's remembered, while her twin, Grace, lives the life of luxury, bot...
My Rock By Mimi

Short Story

6.5K 149 22
Raquel T. Johnson better known as Rocky is a young teenage girl who just want to find love and want to be happy. She's dealt with "Aint shit niggas"...