𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 ✔...

By Guktae_ficz

"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip... More

1 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭
2 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 [18+]
3 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
4 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
5 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
6 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
7 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
9 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
10 - 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞́?
11 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
12 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 [18+]
13 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲
14 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
15 - 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!!
16 - 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
17 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 [18+]
18 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧
19 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
20 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩
21 - 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
22 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐲
23 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
24 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭
25 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 [Final]
26 - 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

8 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

2.3K 86 30
By Guktae_ficz

[Joohyun's POV]

I was looking outside the window. "You look beautiful." Mr.Jeon said making me flinch. "Thank you." I said as a tint of dark crimson crept up to my cheeks. "Its not like other days you don't look beautiful..its just today you look more." He said.

I looked at him surprised. I just chuckled at him. The smile and blush didn't left my face for at least 10 mins. The ride was pretty long. Mr.Jeon told me that he is taking me to his favorite place. But the thing is it's half an hour away from his house.

"We're almost there." He spoke up after sometime. I nodded.

[Jungkook's POV]

While driving I saw Joohyun was quite bored. So I thought maybe music could help me bring her mesmerizing smile. The song started playing and it was "Safari by Serena" ,which I liked very much, in fact it was ma' favorite. I slowly started mumbling the lyrics.

And when I turned, I saw Y/N singing it with perfect lip synching and moving her hips and shoulders according to the beats rhythmically. She looked so hot.

Her hair swaying from side to side, her pinky lips touching each other, her hips moving against the car seat, eyes closed, feeling the song by heart. She surely belongs to me. I love that girl.

"Come on boy move that body, cuz tonight I'm naughty naughty

Dance with me like it's my party, we go wild, we're in safari!!"

She sang so melodically. Suddenly my eyes wander and falls down and guess what....a fucking boner.

I tried to distract myself from her and focus on driving. But my heart wanted something else. It always rules over me.

Finally after 3 minutes the song finishes and she stops. I cleared my throat before glancing at her. "Uh s-sorry sir. I couldn't c-control myself when this s-song comes." She said making me giggle at her cuteness and hotness at the same time.

"Its okay I understand." I said while she was adjusting her dress. No matter that she stopped, my boner was still there and I was sweating.

Joohyun really holds so much power. I just hoped she doesn't see it. But I could hardly remember when my luck is in my favor, she saw it. She glanced at it and looked away.

I could feel my cheeks getting heated, as a blush crept on my face. I bet I was full red. But now I totally diverted my attention to driving. Suddenly the same song started playing again.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST STOP THAT GOD DAMN SONG."

I shouted making her jump a little. She quickly turned it off, staring at me in fear. "Oh I didn't meant to scare you sor-ry."

Joohyun's POV

"Don't y-you like that so-ng?" I asked slowly. "No I like it it's just that we are here now." He said as I looks around and saw a beautiful café restaurant.

I smiled at him and we both got out of the car. I looked at the surrounding and saw "Lavender lovlies" written on the big board. I never knew such a beautiful place would exist in here.

"Come let's go." He said holding my hand. His hand was cold as ice. "Sir are you feeling cold?" I asked. "You make me feel cold and strict by calling me sir every time." He pouted his lips.

"Sorry...Jungkook." I said and touched his pouty lips with my finger. Gosh! I don't know from where I got the courage to do that.

But I just did what my heart made me do. He looked surprised when I did this. Also shocked at the name as I never called him that so frankly. "Wait- what did you just call me?" he asked, cutely.

"Jungkook! My professor, my tutor and my...friend!!" I say as he stood there in shock, trying to process up what I just said. "You....called me...?" he said while I nodded.

A wide grin spread across his face, eyes wrinkling. "God atlast you took me as your friend...thank you.." he said gleeming, a smile spread across his face widely.

I just smiled at him. "Are you planning to stay at the gate all night?" I asked him politely.

"Oh yeah..let's go." We both entered the café and it was absolutely heaven inside.

The interior was the best design I've seen of a café restaurant so far.Well that place had two floors but I thought we are gonna sit in the first floor. "Um we are gonna go at the top." He told me.

"oh okay" we both went there and boom! It was way better than the first floor. It was a rooftop café which I totally loved.

There were fairy lights all around, the comfy chairs elegantly beautiful, and the atmosphere was totally aesthetic.

"Wow...this place...is so....Bea-utiful." I forced the words out of my mouth, still admiring the surroundings.

"Do you liked it?" Jungkook asked me and I nodded. "I'm glad you did! It's my favorite place." He said.

"I see!" I excitedly jumped around. Jungkook giggled at me. He pointed towards a special seat in the corner.

We both walked up to that seat. From there I could see whole Seoul shining under the luminous moonlight. I really felt happy that time. "So what do you want." He said giving me the menu chart.

"What about this one?" I pointed at a dinner combo. "Sounds good." He responded giving me a smile. He called the waitress and told her. "Okay sir we will be back in just few minutes. Have a great date." She winked at us as if we were a couple and left.

I looked at Jungkook and he did the same. We both stared at each other for good few seconds and then I cleared my throat.

We waited there for sometime and talked about few normal things. "By the way your parents admire you a lot like a lot." He said.

"Really?"

"Yeah one day they came to our house and all they did was just talk about you." he smiled.

"Oh never mind . They are always like that." I shoved my hand in the air.

"Well they are not wrong anyways....you are really admirable." He smirked, as a blush sat on my cheeks again.

He stared at me without any expression on his face. His eyes were fixed on my lips.

I scoffed a little, as the waitress came along with the food to our table. "Here you go! Hope you like it."

She smiled at us and went away. Now we both were all alone in the terrace. I didn't know why nobody was there. "You must be wondering why nobody is here right? Actually it's a off day of the café....but I always come here today. Its peaceful sitting here alone." He spoke up.

His eyes were shining in the light of the night. "Its beautiful Jungkook! Thank you for bringing me here." I looked at him. We both spent the evening sitting there, laughing, chatting, eating and most importantly staring at each other and then suddenly looking away as always.

That evening was the best evening that week. I haven't imagined of having so much fun.

After we ate, we also drank some wine, we headed home. The car ride was totally silent as both of us were really tired and dizzy. I almost slept at the car.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was driving back home with Joohyun. The night went really good, better than I imagined. I loved being around her.

I hoped to stay some more time there at the café. But we had at head home, it was already 10pm. Suddenly while driving I felt something heavy on my right shoulder. On turning sideways I saw Joohyun sleeping peacefully.

Little crews of airs left her mouth while her eyes were closed peacefully. Her hair spread on her forehead, her pouty lips against my shoulder, everything was so cute. Well I gotta admit she is my cutest student and....my love.

After reaching home I slowly tried to wake her up by nudging her shoulder but she doesn't seem to have the energy to wake up and walk up to the house. So I decided to help her get inside.

I picked her up in bridal style and went straight towards her room. I slowly placed her on the bed but something struck my mind.

She was wearing the dress which didn't looked as comfy as the ones she wore at home but what can I do? I can't change her clothes. So I just layed her and covered her body with the blanket.

Author's POV

After Jungkook covered her body with the blanket, he shifted and sat beside her head. He slowly caressed her head. "You are so beautiful. Both from outside and inside." He smiles at her angelic soul.

"I've never felt this way for anybody in my life. You changed me, you changed my heart. I just want to make you mine. I seriously love you Joohyun...I love you...." He said that and kissed her forehead, not forgetting to move a strand of her hair out of her eyes.

He gave a last glance to her before closing the door and he left.

[•••]

(Joohyun's POV)

My eyes automatically got squinted by the ray of sunshine that made its way from the window. I opened my eyes and saw myself in a familiar room.

At first I was just sitting there with messy hair, trying to recall where I am and why. Then I remembered about everything that happened last night and just smiled to myself. I looked over my shoulder to the clock on the nightstand.

It was 7:00 am.

I quickly got up and walked up to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I changed to a black knitted top with simple black jeans.

After getting ready I head towards Jungkook's room to see if he's awake. I opened the door and looked around the room but seemed like no one was there so I decided to go downstairs.

On walking up to the kitchen, I spotted Jungkook there, he was cooking something but the thing was he was fucking shirtless which took my breath away right then and there.

The aroma of the food reached my nostrils and it was really good. "Good Morning Joohyun." he said looking at me.

"Morning!!" I simply said that and exited the kitchen.

I was sitting at the dinning table as Jungkook told me to do so cuz he was making the breakfast.

I scrolled through my phone biting my lips, when suddenly Jungkook pops up in the room with two plates. And guess what....he was still shirtless. "Yesterday what happened?"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Yesterday what happened?" Joohyun asked me innocently.

"You slept through the drive as you were drunk a little and I had to carry you inside." Her eyes grew bigger.

"Oh I'm really sorry but-" I understood what she was going to refer to so I spoke up "It's okay and don't worry nothing happened." I said assuring her.

Well I could never do that and I won't. Yesterday we both were a little dizzy but still I will never take advantage of her.

Never.

Ever.

We had our breakfast. Joohyun stood up and started collecting the plates. "Its okay Joohyun let it be. I'll do it." I told her but she refused. I tried taking the plates from her hand but she won't let it go.

"Joohyun! leave it!" I told her but she didn't listened to me. And all the pushing and pulling resulted in a plate break. The broken pieces of the plate scattered all around the room.

"Oh fuck! I'm really really sorry." She sweared in front of me the first time which somehow really made me proud of her boldness.

"See I told you I'll do it." I told her, while she pouted and said a 'sorry' "It's okay." I chuckled at her. "Now you go and get ready. I will tell the maids to pick it up." By the time I finished saying this, she was already on the floor, picking up the glass pieces.

Ugh! I don't know why this girl is so stubborn and way too kind. "Ahh" very good, her hand got cut by a piece.

I sensed this coming and I also tried to stop her but no use. "See, now happy?" I said and she just stood there looking down and there was her hand full of blood.

"Come with me...FOR GOD'S SAKE." I shouted and dragged her to my room. Like it hurt me seeing her like this. "Jungkoo-"

"Shh!" I shushed her and made her sit on the bed. Then I took out the first aid box and applied ointment on her cut which was really deep.

"Now did you see the result of not listening to me?" I asked her.

"So-rry." She quietly mumbled.

"Will this wound get healed just by a sorry? No right?" she just looked at me with her shining doll eyes.

"From now on, please listen to your teachers." She nodded a no.

"I will but not yours because you're not my teacher. You're my friend." She looked away from me, with the pout still on her face.

"Yah! Don't you listen to your friends?" she turned to look at me. "Okay!! I will." She said giving me a light smile. "Good girl." with that being said, I caressed her hair, we both got ready and left for school.

[•••]

The bell rang as all the students settled at their own seats. "Good Morning class." As usual Jungkook enters the class.

"All of you read chapter 3..then I'll explain it." He said that and started the classes. In between the class, he checked on me time to time to see if I'm okay.

He also came to my seat thrice to check on my hand. He really cares for me but.......nvm.

Soon the bell rang and everyone started packing up their bags for the next class. I also packed it up and was about to leave the class when I heard a voice say "Why in a hurry Miss Joohyun."

I turned back and saw Sara standing there with her two girls.

She was looking at me as if she would eat me right then and there. I don't know what's her problem. "You think you are better than me?" she said gritting her teeth.

I just hate her. "Why will I think when I am? I don't bully people nor do I do stupid things and fool around." I said this and she snapped.

"You!" She forwarded her hand towards my face to slap me but my reflexes at that time were fast enough to catch her hand. "What can you do other than hitting people huh?" I said holding her hand.

"Leave me." She said freeing herself from my grip. "How dare you do that you little bratty slut." She said making me fume.

"Keep that mouth of yours shut." I said. "Whatever but you will see who I am and what can I do." she said stomping her feet. "No you can only threaten people. Now are you done? I have sone work! " I said.

"No no no no I'm not done yet with you Miss Joohyun. Just make sure to be in a distance with Mr.Jeon. don't you dare be close to him."

"or else what? Huh?" I said.

"You'll see bitch!" With that being said she left with her two hoes.

I just don't understand. Its not my fault I haven't even wished to stay at his house. The next days are gonna be hell for sure....

-------♥︎~

──────────────────────
"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...."
──────────────────────

〚2668 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬〛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.2K 37
"Leave him alone please! He's innocent...I said leave him" i yelled as it was going out of control. "my doll have this much audacity to yell infront...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
2.1M 79.5K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
32.7K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...