Fireflies-KurooxOC

By Bokkunn4

At nine years old, Cho Kitsugi moved in with her grandparents after having no where to go. Joining a new scho... More

Chapter One

Disclaimer

28 3 0
By Bokkunn4

*****This story has adult content! Includes but is not limited to explicit sexual scenes, language, sensitive emotional and mental health issues, details of injuries, bullying, etc that can be disturbing and upsetting. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY (18+ readers).

****This story does not follow canon, but it might have spoilers from the manga! So please be aware of that before you continue!

***Takes place in an AU where everyone is of age and in senior year of college unless otherwise stated.

**I do not own Haikyuu/Haikyuu characters, songs, lyrics, or pictures (some of them I do, but you'll easily be able to tell which ones because it's mediocre work at best.🤣) in this story! Everything else belongs to their rightful owners (even the ones I've tweaked a little to fit the story belong to their owners as well. I don't want any credit whatsoever). I just created the plot, a few original characters, and the reader/main character.

*I hope you like the story! It's Kuroo/original female character ( Cho Kitsugi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
629K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...