Baby Malhotra's Star ✔️

By Rapunzel_0207

All right reserved Copyright 2021 . -sxssy_dxvxl-. All rights are reserved. publication on this work on anoth... More

glimpse
characters
1.mother deprived manik
2. I don't have money with me
3. manik's saviour
4. I broke fab5 ~ manik
5. I can't live here anymore
6.Manik malhotra
7. Manik Malhotra?
8.it's ur right manik
9. u can do it manik
10.job mil Gaya~manik
11.can I ask u something
12. abhi met avni
13.abhi~ naam tho suna hoga
14. DAZZLERS
15.Business of manik
16.MAR JAYIAN
17.art of painting
18.A happy day
19.I'm scared~ manik
20. DAZZLERS VS FAB5
21.u r precious manik~Nandu
22. TUMHARI TAARA
23.love is in the pyaar
24.proud of u nandu~manik
25.i love nandu~manik
26.i love manik~ nandu
27.i'm leaving this house~manik
28.i love u too manik
29.dhruv got beaten up
30.punishments to fab5
31.i love avni~ abhi
32.avni+abhi= avbhi
33.SANJANA RATHORE
34.new house
35.dhruv is gay
36.u Don't know me
37. album launch
38. 21 reasons why
39.I hope u didn't loved anyone
40. A letter to my baby
41.A letter to my baby-2
42.A letter to my baby-3 (last)
43. Dard ho raha hai mumma
45. 3 days seminar of Avni and Nandini
46. mystery
47. MANIK MALHOTRA
48. Tum mile tho milgaya ye jahan
49. London again?
50. HERE YOU GO LONDON
51. Nightmares
52. Harshad Saxena
53. The game starts now
54. Monster malhotra
55. Azab Harshad Ki Gazab Bezzati
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
✌️✌️✌️
New Baby Malhotra?

44. I can't lose you

3.7K 319 71
By Rapunzel_0207

After the confessions , everyone dispersed to their rooms to take a nap and even they will be shifting to the new house in 4 days.

Now it's 4. Manik was the first one to open his eyes slowly. Feeling very comforting warmth around him , he snuggled more thinking of taking a little more sleep but his moment broke the sleep of nandini. She started slowly caressing his hair still with closed eyes and manik smiled slowly. She pecked his hair patting him for some sleep.

"Love you mumma."He mumbled slowly to her and closed his eyes thinking she might not have heard that as he spoke slowly but Nandini heard that she pulled him more closer. She replied smiling to herself "mumma loves you more Jaan."

She said and both slept off again. All the others woke up and came down and settled in living room and girls went inside kitchen to prepare coffees and teas along with snacks for everyone except Manik and Nandini as they were still sleeping.

After preparing coffees all settled with their partners.

Cabir said "why are you guys so silent? I know that whatever happened was really bad and we really can't do anything about this. But we can't just stop our life here. And even I'm their son but didn't I came out of my past. Same way even you people start being happy. And regarding Manik, Nandini is there for him right?"

Navya said worried about her best friend "Nandini cares for everyone but what about her?"

Cabir chuckled and all made a confused face.

Cabir said "really Navya? Don't you know, she is NANDINI RAMAN MURTHY. Even if you give her a pile of scratch she will make it the best. Ishita Murthy k beti hai vo. Their life and light. She won't accept her defeat this soon atleast not before putting up a fight. If just To know who killed her parents she became a secret agent , now she knows who killed them. Don't you think the person who killed them would already being digging their grave. Come on she will definitely win this battle. And if you guys are done with the mourning session let's pack because we have to go there a day prior to the pooja time as its a little longer from here and we have to arrange our things too." All agreed as even they know Cabir is right.

Sanjana said excitedly "but I'm really excited to see what will Nandu dii do with Anitha and Fab5." and all girls nodded in excitement while boys nodded their heads in disbelief. (Readers also nodding their heads in excitement and writer nodding her head in disbelief 😂😂😂)

After half an hour even Manik and Nandini came down but Manik was so silent and all were a little shocked but they didn't say anything as understanding his inner turmoil.

Cabir said "Nandu and Manik, eat something you guys didn't even had lunch." Manik nodded his head in no.

Nandini requested Manik with a puppy face "eat something please orelse you will fall ill." He again nodded his head in no.

Nandini said again pouting "Today is my birthday so please be this as my birthday wish. Eat something."

She wished so cutely that he couldn't resist. Manik nodded in yes and that's when Cabir noticed manik hand bleeding (guys manik is right hander only in my story and he had damaged his right hand when breaking vases)

Cabir got worried and asked "Manik what happened to your hand it's bleeding." To which Manik replied "nothing cabir it's common."

Nandini is like "ye common hai? I guess ye ladka aasman se tapak pada hai jo sab common hai iske liye."

Writer- GREEK GOD hai so aasman se hi tapak pada hoga 😉😉😂😂

Readers- haa *dreamily* 😁😁😁

Manik said "Acha let's eat."

Trying to avoid the bandage wala conversation.

Nandini nodded saying "ok chalo."

All were in living room and manan went to dining knowing Navya must have arranged food. Nandini went and kept the curry and rice in oven for little heat. Manik was sitting in dining room head hung low. Nandini was thinking what should she do to cheer manik up?

After getting rice heated , she served in one plate knowing she should feed Manik as he won't eat now. She went to the dining room and sat on dining table Infront of Manik ( yes table only not on chair 😁😂) Manik was a little amused but didn't say anything. She slowly fed him mixing rice with curry and he ate silently. Cabir came for water and was little amazed by this but shaking his head in disbelief he went to kitchen had water and went back to living room not before winking and giving a teasing smile to manik. As much as he knows that the situation isn't well but still the position of them was so adorable that he couldn't hold himself back.

Writer hai hi itni Adorable k she couldn't hold herself back to write these cute moments in any situation *batting eyelashes innocently with a cute pout* 😂😂 (hey I'm trying to be innocent ok 😂😂)

After having food both Manik and Nandini too settled in living room and Abhimanyu was the first one to start.

Abhimanyu said "Nandu it's so long that we have updated some song in YouTube channel. Shall we do it today?"

All nodded except Manik and Nandini looked at Manik to which he nodded his head in no.

Manik immediately kept his hand as the reason to escape saying "Jaan my hand is damaged remember?"

Madhyam immediately said "no problem Manik I will play guitar you just sing."Living no room for argument and ran up to get the guitar.

Manik tried to deny "but..."

Nandini again said with the cutest pout "please..."

(Writer- if you make irresistible pouts, he may kiss you but won't play 😂😂)

Manik still nodded in no to which Nandini stomped her foot annoyingly and went up followed by Avni and Navya.

Manik thought- Yaar what happened manik upset kardi Jaan ko. It's her Birthday today and she hardly wishes something and that too something you can do and you made her upset. Damn you manik malhotra. You call her Mumma but won't do anything for her. Atleast birthday wishes poora Nahi kar sakta idiot. Chal let's go to her.

He thought and was about to get up when he heard music. Listening to music he couldn't stop himself and started singing. These lyrics were written by Manik and Nandini a few days before.

"That's all I really wanna do" song trust me you all will love this.

_________________________________

Manik went to Nandini and hugged her keeping her head on his heart holding her close and pecked her forehead lovingly whispering a soft sorry to which she dismissed with a nod.

He didn't wanna hurt Nandini who loved him and made him her world. He may can't get stars and moon for her , but he can love her whole heartedly with his soul and heart like she does.

After breaking the hug all had dinner but Manik was still silent. Maybe the song and music have just awaken him. All dispersed to their rooms owning to Manik's silence.

Next 3 days passed like this Nandini trying to cheer Manik up in all ways but was successful upto an extent but not fully. Now Nandini was kinda scared so she is in a fix to talk to him. Tomorrow they are going to new mansion and now all had dinner and manan went to Nandini's room to sleep. Madhyam and Sanjana became more close.

Nandini was sitting on the study chair with laptop before her and a file in her hand reading the new cases. Manik was sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts. Nandini thought he will speak to her regarding letter and all but he is Keeping everything within himself and now when she felt she had enough she closed the laptop and kept the file on it and turned to manik who looked at her with unknown pain in his eyes. As much as she wanted to shout on him but her heart won't accept. She sighed and went to him and sat on bed with her back supported by headboard and her legs on the bed. Manik immediately laid his head in her lap and wrapped his hands around her waist tightly trying to hide himself in her warmth which immediately melted her heart.

She kept her hand on his hair and started ruffling.

Nandini asked softly "wanna say something?" To which Manik nodded his head in no. "MANIK" Nandini said in a warning tone which Manik understood easily as he knows he is testing her patience.

Manik said snuggling more into her "I don't know how to say mumma."

Nandini sighed silently. "Aaru , baby aapke mann mein jo b aaye boldo. Don't need to keep anything in your heart. If you wanna cry , cry and wanna share, share it. Just don't bury the things in your heart like this."

Manik said "I'm so angry on Anitha because of her we have Faced everything. She tortured me alot after Ishima's and everyone left me. There was no day was there that I smiled until Cabir came in my life in school days and then it's you who have become my reason for smiling and being happy. I can't loose you. I'm scared. What if she takes you away from me? I can't live without you. You don't know what you mean to me. I love a lot. I love you more than anything in the world. I can't loose you. To take her revenge which she don't even have any logic ,she has done so many murders and now I'm scared she will take you away from me also."

He said and burst out crying and Nandini hugged him close to herself soothing him with sweet nothings. She felt herself so childish for being so impatient when he is full of insecurities. After half an hour, Nandini is on bed with him on her and his face near her heart and she held him close to herself. She felt he isn't sleeping so she started singing Lori and at the end manik slept off peacefully.
Nandini pecked his forehead before sleeping and the night giggled at the beautiful couple.

Next day all got ready early in the morning for shifting to the new house and luggage was already moved there so only pooja and arranging things is left. This is only occasion for the people of the house. All got ready and went to the new mansion.

Signing off jaanus13creations..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 4.3K 7
What happens when two people meet in an isolated place.. Not knowing anything about each other but ends up getting married?? Cover Credits: Insta| ma...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
23.7K 521 16
make an offer idiom : propose marriage
5.7K 367 12
Karan a medical student, Monami a new medical student. Everyone will have their own fears, past, secrets. But will we able to hide it from one we fel...