BREATHER

By dhoraxiii

Everything seems to be fast-paced. Work. Life. Why can we just take things slow? Too caught up with work? Rea... More

Day 1- Arrival
Day 2- Farm
Day 4- Movie
Day 5- Dinner
Day 6- Talk
Day 7- Finale

Day 3- Beach

57 4 0
By dhoraxiii

"Y/N, wake up! We need to catch the sunrise." I heard her voice. We slept late last night since she craved midnight snacks. 

"Just five more minutes, Yuxin." I turn to the other side and covered my face. I smelled mint in her. 

"You can't. You can just sleep later. Come on." She whined. I didn't move. She started to tickle my side. Aiya! 

"Yuxin stop that!" I'm still covering my face with a pillow. She won't stop. I removed the pillow and sit up. She smiled in victory.

She's dragging me to the beach. But since we traveled all the way here, I won't ruin it. She prepared blankets where we can sit down while we watch the sunrise. I am sleepy. My eyes are half-opened. I tried to close my eyes when I felt Yuxin's warm hands guiding my head on her shoulder. 

"Is it up?" I asked her. Still, my eyes closed. 

"Not yet. I'll let you know." She said. I hummed my reply. I think I slept a bit more, then I heard her whisper to open my eyes.

It's so beautiful. I'm thankful that Yuxin is so eager for us to watch the sunrise together. "So beautiful." She murmured. So are you

"It is," I said. She took and photo and a video of it so she can post it on her Weibo. She said it's a memory she can look forward to coming back here. Her fans probably missed her already just a few more days she'll be back in Beijing. I'll be back on my same routine. I will miss her. I looked at her she is so happy. We stayed at the beach for a few more hours and decided to go home before lunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...