โ€๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘Š๏ฟฝ...

By Rin_hxnz

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘คโ„Ž๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Just a info about Y/N & Atsumu power

Chapter 1 {A day without parents}

21 0 0
By Rin_hxnz

In the morning

"Ohayo Onii-chan" Y/N said with a sweet smile
"Ohayo Imouto" Atsumu say with a warm smile while petting Y/N's head
"Sit down, i'm gonna make a breakfast for us" Y/N say while cooking
'Y/N is still smiling even though my dad and her mom is gone' Atsumu thought

"Here" Y/N put a food on the table

"Thanks for the food!" And then, they both eating in a peaceful

"You get ready while i'm washing the dishes" Atsumu said "Where are we going?" Y/N said and then Atsumu chuckle "You Will know later"
"Yeah yeah sure" and then Y/N getting ready and shower(of course)

Y/N take off her pajamas and getting shower. A warm water touching her skin "Haa, this is a heaven"

After the warm shower, she was choosing a outfit for her to wear
"I dunno what to wear, hmm aha this One!" The outfit look cute, it's a birthday gift from her mom.

And then Y/N came out of her room(One room One bathroom) And then Atsumu came out of his room "Wowww You look cute- i MEAN beautiful!" Atsumu said with a blush on his face.
"Haha thank you" Y/N said with a closed eye smile.
"Ready?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 36.7K 101
Pertemuan yang tidak disengajakan antara Damian dan Kaisara telah merubah hidup mereka berdua. "Do i look like a murderer to you?" Soal Damian. "To...
10K 1.7K 51
Para pelajar 5F mempunyai satu misi sulit di Sekolah Menengah Sultan Muadzam Shah. Sasaran mereka adalah Cikgu Wan, makhluk berupa harimau dan berger...
333K 12K 80
1๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ช ๐€๐‹๐„๐„๐’๐€ ๐™๐”๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐‡๐€ Mempunyai masa silam yang teruk. Dia seumpama iblis bertopengkan malaikat. Namu...
76.9K 6.6K 25
๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ค ๐ƒ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐•๐จ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ฎ๐๐ก๐š๐ก | ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐™๐š๐ฒ๐ซ๐š๐ง "๐“๐š๐ค๐ก๐ญ๐š ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ ...