Become a Tutor to 5 Dumbest W...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't ha... More

(Y/N)'s Information
New Student
Tutor Session
Confession
Talk
Family
Fireworks
Fireworks II
Fake
Good Night
Notebook
Good Luck
Do my best
Stay Over
Let Me Explain
Late
Results
You save me
Visit
Visit II
House Tour
Why?
Author Note
I'll Make You Mine
Plan
Deal
Test of Courage
I Love You... And Forgive Me
Become a Memory
Return
Return II
Return III
New Year
Job
First
Mr. Nakano
Her Student
Second
A Game
Love
Third
Male Rep
Part-Time Job
Fourth
Cheer!
National Mock Exams
Fifth
Field Trip I (Final Arc)
Field Trip II: Voyeur
Field Trip III
Happiest Year
Welcome Back

Will He Be Happy?

5K 123 99
By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N)'s Home
Kitchen
Nino POV

Aika:*smile* Thank you for helping.

Me&Miku: It's all right.

Aika: Where is the other three?

Me: They're playing with Aiko-chan, I assume.

Miku: We don't know about (Y/N)-kun.

Aika: He must be helping Ichiro with his work. It's like what (Y/N) said in hospital, they are twins and both of them are smart. But (Y/N) is smarter that Ichiro.

Me: I thought he just wanted to make joke of Ichiro by saying that.

Miku: Mm-hmm.

???: Well, we two are not like you guys. You guys complement each other. I have my subject that I weak at while (Y/N) is really good at all subjects.

We look at the voice direction and see Ichiro... Yeah, I think he's Ichiro. There is lot bruises on his face.

Me: What's with that bruises?

Ichiro:*nervous laugh* It always happen when I asked (Y/N) to teach me how to draw. Don't worry.

He walk to fridge.

Ichiro: You know, I just realized something.

Me: What?

Ichiro: (Y/N) is like you five mix together.

Miku: What do you mean?

Ichiro: Describe your sisters one by one for me.

He take out a water bottle and drink the water.

Me: Ichika is the most popular one amongst us.

Miku: Nino has a sharp tongue and talks bluntly when confronting others, even to her sisters.

Me: Miku is not so sociable.

Miku: Yotsuba always happy and always careless.

Me: Itsuki is the most serious one.

Me and Miku then realize it.

Aika:*smile* And if you mix all of that together...

Me&Miku: And the result is (Y/N).

Ichiro put the water bottle in the fridge back before speak to us again.

Ichiro: (Y/N) is popular. He has blunt tongue in case you don't know. He's not sociable. He always happy and can be careless too. And he also can be serious. Why I suddenly brought this up? Because I want you guys to make (Y/N) happy. If you guys know him better, it should be easy, right? Well, I better go back to (Y/N) before he beat my ass again.

He walk out from the kitchen.

Me*thought*: Should I tell (Y/N) about it? Should I tell him thay I actually... Like him? If I tell him, will he be happy?

Miku*thought*: I'm the one that will make (Y/N)-kun happy.

(Y/N) POV

Me: What's with that conversation?

Ichiro: I just helping you with your relationship.

Me: How many time I need to say that me and the quintuplets are just friends?

Ichiro: That what you think. But do you think those five are thinking the same?

Me: What, you want to lecture me about love after you ask me to teach you how to draw?

We start to walk to Ichiro's room.

Ichiro: Well, I'm just telling the truth. I had a conversation with Ichika the other day, you know?

Me: What were you guys talked about?

Ichiro: She said that Nino is acting weird around you lately.

Me: I'm aware of that. She always said, "don't touch me" when I try to touch her. And she never tried to touch me. But suddenly she pinch my cheek a lot now.

Ichiro: That is the only thing you aware of?

Me: Well, she never be nice to me. But in all of sudden, she paid for my surgery.

Ichiro: You still didn't realize it or you deliberately turn blind eyes on it?

Me: I realized it, of course. But I still not ready.

Ichiro: Still can't move of from the past, huh?

Me: I already accept the past, but I'm afraid the past will repeat again if I date with anyone again.

Ichiro: You really care about them, huh?

Me: Yeah, maybe I care about them more than Akane.

Ichiro: Well, that's a good thing, you know. You can be care about someone, but you need to move on if that someone already left you. Face the reality already.

Me: I know. Now stop lecturing and start to sketch someone's face on that paper before I beat you again. Our drawing class still not end.

Ichiro: I think I picked the wrong teacher to teach me.

Me: Whatever.

Meanwhile
Aiko's Room
Ichika POV

Aiko: How did you guys met my brother?

Yotsuba:*smile* He's our tutor. He always come to our house to teach us.

Itsuki:*nervous smile* Yeah... Teach us...

Aiko: Hmmm... Is Onii-chan a kind person?

Me: Huh? You don't know?

Aiko: Onii-chan always not home. So I don't know much about him.

Me: I see...

Itsuki:*smile* (Y/N) is really kind.

Aiko: Is that so?

All of us nod while smiling.

Itsuki: He never give up on teaching us although we always made trouble.

Me: He also can be little bit scary.

Yotsuba: But he be scary because he want to make us learn. That's why he's kind.

Aiko: Do you guys like Onii-chan?

All three of us:*blushing* E-Eh?

Back with (Y/N)
Ichiro's Room

Ichiro: Say (Y/N), among the five, who is the attractive the most?

He ask while trying to sketch someone's face on a paper.

Me: What's with the sudden question?

Ichiro: I just asking your opinion.

Me: Well, I just gonna categorize them. Don't tell them about it.

Ichiro: Got it.

Me: Ichika is the sexy one. Nino and Itsuki is the beautiful ones. While Miku and Yotsuba is the cute ones. Well, at least that is my opinion. When I think of it, I think I'm little bit pervert.

Ichiro: Glad you realized it yourself.

Me: Whatever.

Ichiro: Hey, I need a piece of your mind.

Me: What?

Ichiro: My school student council will be dissolved and the next selection will be held shortly. Do you think I'm selfish if I say I want to be president again? I already became the president once.

Me: Well, I wouldn't say it's wrong if the teachers in your school allow it. In this world, first come, first served. People need to compete with each other to reach the top. So no one can say your decision to be the president again is a selfish decision.

Ichiro: Glad to hear that from your mouth.

Me: Now my turn to ask you a question.

Ichiro: What?

Me: You have lot of experiences with girls confession. Tell me. If those five confess to me in all of sudden, what should I do?

Ichiro: Accept all of them.

Me: I'll punch you.

Ichiro: Haha, I'm kidding. Well, I think you need to choose the one that you like the most. That's the easiest way. I'm gonna say you're lucky if those five confess to you.

Me: I'll be shocked, to be honest.

Ichiro: Haha, I has guessed you'll say that. Well, what do you think of my drawing?

(A/N): Pinterest.

Me: Nice. Who is that by the way?

Ichiro:*nervous smile* My friend.

Me: Okay, your girlfriend.

Ichiro: Hehe, you're sharp. Well, it almost dinner. I'm sure dad almost here. Let's help mom to serve the foods.

Me: I wonder what will happen to Miku's cooking.

Ichiro: Why?

Me: She don't know how to cook actually, but I have bad palate, her cooking is pretty decent for me.

Ichiro: You should stop her from helping mom to cook, you know.

Me: I want her to learn how to cook actually. And maybe Nino can help her if she do anything wrong. It will maybe make their siblings relationship closer. The other three also can be closer by playing with Aiko.

Ichiro:*smile* See? You really care about them and I'm sure they also care about you. I hope you make the right choice, (Y/N). Don't give up on something just because you lost a thing.

Me:*smile* I think you're right.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.1K 69
Ichika Nakano's life changed when she met that boy As you can see in the title its a Ichika Nakano x Male Reader story. I pick Ichika because of some...
63.1K 1.7K 26
People see me and think they're safer. But it's not really me they're seeing. Probably for the best... knowing everything hinges on a guy from an old...
9.5K 528 45
**second book in the series** (Y/N) arrived back in his home country... but some want him back? He returns to Japan (reluctantly) and continues to tu...
27.3K 928 32
(Y/N) just moved to Japan. The plan is to stay there for a year, away from his home, so he's not too enthusiastic about it. But he meets a certain fe...