SERENDIPITY

By nishu_3

An Ashaangi fan fiction. love and care are just a form of expressing emotions. Shivangi when I saw him for th... More

A/N
Introduction
#Ashwin (not related to story)
Part-1 Those Eyes
#Shivangi
Part-2 His Smile
# LONER
Part-3 Knowing her little
#Little Special💜
Part-4 Emotions on sleeves
Part -5 Enlightenment
Part-6 Brother & Bonding
Part-7 Soul finds its Mate
Part-8 Words of Companion
Part-9 Heart Knows
# Kadaipovma
Part-10 Understanding the Unsaid
Part-11 Solving the dilemma
Part - 12 Red : color of Love & Anger
Part-13 Triumph of Trust
Part-14 Moments with Family-I
Part-15 Moments with Family - II
Part-16 Between the lines
#FAMILY
Part -17 Budding Bond
Part-18 Support System I
Part-19 Support System II
Part-20 Little Surprise
Part-21 Cherishing togetherness
Part-22 Shade of Symphony
#Contest
Part-24 Cheerful Crisis
Part-25 Emotional Rollercoaster
#New Story, New Start
Part-26 Words of Hearts
Part-27 Silence of Tunes
Part - 28 Finale Moment I
Part - 28 Finale Moment II
Part - 29 Magical Moments
Epilogue
#Happy New Year

Part-23 Happiness in Hues

1.4K 148 38
By nishu_3

Author POV

It was again a shoot day, the last immunity week of the season couple was excited and wanted to be paired with each other.

All were sitting Shivangi room as Pavi was not able to come for the shoot, Ashwin whispered to his doll, "Maa, innikum nee daan varanum ennaku", and slightly kissed the earlobe making her shiver.

" Neengaa daan edukanum Ashwiney, en kita illa anda option", she replied still in the daze.

Mani saw this and asked, " Adey evanga panrathu over daa, paaren epdi avangalukulu pesikranga ", only to realise all were on the same boat making her sigh.

"Aana onnu da ponna vaaram neenga apdi ennada kanula pesaningalo ennaku innum puriyale", Rakshan voiced out his confusion.

"Aama daan en Magah apdi enna kanna kaatnalo teriyale, evan solrathuku munadiye eva purinjikra ade polla avanum ", Master continued.

The couples blushed and said, " Apdi onnum illa Master", at the same time making all of them go awe in them.

Pugal told that time is up so everyone set to other side to get ready, this time all the contestants were coordinating with blue giving a royal look.

One the other hand Comalis when got to know about their get up laughed at each other but all were looking so cute none of them can made justice to their costumes, as all were in some horror based costume and all were looking anything but scary except for Bala who pulled out exceptionally upto the mark whereas Shivangi looked like a cute doll in the Anabelle get-up, Pugal and Mani also looked scary but not upto the level to make someone frighten.

When the shoot started and Rakshan introduced everyone, all did a small dance version. Since it was a getup round all are waiting for how all gonna look like specially a 5.11" Valaranada Kozhandai .

Once the props for pairing came, he had instinct that his doll will be in doll get-up only, but was praying he should be the first one to pick up as Master and Shaki Maa both had eye on that, may be the day was his so he got to choose, he acted his best and picked up the Anabelle doll.

There she came bouncing back to him in a most heart warming way, he can't able to hold himself and words came out of his mouth. His heart felt a immense happiness when she told it's after along time pairing, indeed it was.

When they came to the table, he discreetly pinched her waist over the clothes only to get a glare from her, but what to do today he can't able to control himself.

"Enna ma panringa, camera irrukudu", shivangi whisper scolded him.

"Maa na enna panna, nee daan pakamale irrunde but I am happy nee enaku kadaichite iniki, and regarding camera naa edipu daan kilne adu laam capture aagadu", he silently cribbed her when camera was not on their side.

She shook her head on this childish act and thanked almighty to protect him from all the evil eyes from world.

"Ashwiney idu last immunity neenga paatu konga pa, neenga epdiyavdu jeikanum", she opened her heart infront of him.

The whole time he was worried but seing her like this he got it how much it matters to her to get him success, he was more determined to get it but he can't assure her anything now as all the other cooks are far more better than him and he can't blindly give her assurance when he himself have doubt.

"Maa, adu pathukalam immunity daane vidu, nee en kuda irruke aduve periya immunity ennaku", saying he winked at her making the little shy girl blush more.

"Ashwineyyyyy", she fake glared at him and turned to the stage where Pugal was giving his intro and performance.

After the break it was time for the task, the onliners he was pretty sure his doll will make best of it as it is the only time he has to say whatever his doll says openly infront of camera.

He was amazed by how she took the pen from himm and started by Ashwin Shivangi Vazhga , as predicted she made him compliment her, and what not.

"Inda stand la mella irruku Preeti Stove, Shivangi ku Ashwin mela lo....", she didn't completed it, here Ashwin also bite his inside cheeks to stop blushing and thought ,'paaru epdi patunu solra naa keta matum edo punnai madri neliyva epo matum apdi assalta sollra adikuda complete pana matengrala cha".

After two to three attempts she got the line line altered and said, "Inda stand Mella irruku Preeti Stove Shivangi ku Ashwin oda cooking Mella love".

However Muthu Anna who was present again said the same which she didn't complete only to get the accusations glare from her and an unimpressed from Ashwin, but inside he thought, 'Muthu Anney en neenga vera eriyre nerupu la ennaya utringa, anga avan avan ponnu kita irrundu inda love word varathuku epdi epdi yo seivaanga but inga evala edo solra adula neenga vera ipdi, ekanave enga pasanga detective level la irrukanga onnu word sonna adundu meaning la irrundu alphanumeric value verlum edutu vekranga idula eva inda line sonna avlo daan Motta kudumbam enna vida maatanga, cha enna da naa edo edo yosichitu irruku '

He was so into his thought that he missed his doll took his hands and lead him towards the Chefs table, once he came out he said the line while blushing a little.

They were able to go towards second round because of his doll, but didn't get the advantage but he enjoyed everytime she made him feel special by her cute antics.

It was the break time all rested in the set only but one heart yearned some private time for themselves as heard by his thoughts, Shivangi voiced out that she need something from her room and she is going eyeing him to follow which he discreetly nodded.

There once both got their private space he hugged her tightly and whispered," I love you maa",ahile kissing her earlobe.

"Hmm", was the only reply he got to which he shook his head

"Adu epdi maa anga anda oneliners la easy aa solidre ippo solla matengre", he asked.

"Adu laam apdi daan",she kept answers short as she herself don't know what to say, everytime when both of them present it seems her feminine part always dominate her and shy out for most of the time.

"Nee laam ipdi sonna keka maaten, en vazhi la sonna daan seri", saying he come dangerously close to her making her breath hitch.

"Ippo sollu maa", he whispered in the husky tone make her go all puddle.

The shy cat with hue of red in her cheeks couldn't describe her emotions so she looked into his eyes only to get lost in it, the time seemed to be stopped there was this unknown magnetic pull which always make their souls in fire which always crave for eachother.

With the emotions in her eyes he slowly placed his lips on her making both their souls dance on the magical tune of love which can be heard only to both their ears.

When the magic broke, he kept his forehead on hers and taking deep breath to stabilize him, once got into his form he saw her blusing red giving an unknown satisfaction in his heart.

After their private time both went towards the shoot side, only to be recieved by a teasing look by Mani and genuine smile of Pugal and Rakshan.

"Enna Mr.Ashwin romba nerama enga poninga aduvum enoda thangachi kuda seri illaya", said Mani.

"Aiiii Sunya Bomma, unoda velaya papiya eppa pathulam en kita moditu irruke", he wanted to sound serious but end up cribbing making all the present laugh silently.

He took his doll's hand and made his way inside ignoring the fits of laughter by the peoples.

The main task was to choose ingredients between the baskets given, he first asked her what she wanted as usual she picked cauliflower telling him to make manchurian and banana in fruits, if it would have any other situation he without second thought picked it up but it was for immunity and the most needed so he picked up blueberry and carrot, explaining his doll his plan making her smile and jump like a kid.

The hindrance made his heart flutter and Shivangi saw the little sparkle in his eyes when he saw the trampoline but knew he won't do any mistake when it comes to his work which she respected but today she wanted him to enjoy it even at the cost of his cooking time.

Task started and as usual he stuttered to her while telling her ingredients, once got it she came to see her Sunita Akka trying to talk with him, though both knew it was of nothing to worry, she acted as if angry, he was amused by her possessive side.

Shivangi was more concentrated in doing her part as she knew he will not do the mistake and go to trampoline so they have to be little cautious first so if she plans something it can be covered later.

She even tried once but when he saw that he was not ready yet she gave up and focused on her work, she got what he is thinking and didn't pursued him further for time being.

It was her turn and she happily lost control and jumped with her Pugal Anna, seeing her like this Ashwin also wanted to do but can't, sighing he continued.

In the next switch he saw how his doll was patient till now was getting angey and plotting to make him drop the glasses so that he can go to the trampoline, he was having mixed emotions one side anxious and other side excited.

Somehow he did end up at trampoline,at that time his satisfaction was on another level, the same repeated for few more times, at one time his doll also came towards him saying she also wanted to this with him, he so wanted to take her in his arms but controlled him.

The ever cautious man forgot everything in her presence, that resulting in vanishing of his dishes from his work station, both looked here and there and finally got it from Mani and started.

At the end by a very fine line, Master won the immunity. His doll was happy at the same time little sad.

After packup in the car he pulled her in his lap and started driving, the atmosphere was lovely and silence was itself a music,that magic both their presence had.

"Chellama, ennaku teriyum nee ennaku anda immunity vaangi kudukanum nenaiche, namba almost edututom maa vidu we have our best adu daan important okay va", he said and kissed her crown.

She nodded her head," Ashwiney ungluku ellame nalladhu mattum daan nadakanum adu daan ennaku venum vera eduvume vena ma", saying she kissed his heart making it beat faster as of it recognised the person who is more important to it and can't be able to like without it.

Ashwin felt immense gratitude towards his life for making her meet this genuine soul who always wants happiness for everyone, nothing more.

****************************************************

Hiii Makkale,

Ellarum nalla irrupinga nenaikren.

Long update, bear with me please hi 🙏

Do tell me how you guys are liking the story

So finally 2 months of SERENDIPITY happy for this journey.
All thanks to you guys who always supported me and motivated me to come so far now, TBH I didn't expect that I would be able to pull of but here I am, all because of you, you guys are love.

No proofread done so sorry for any mistake you find.

Guys first time I committed something,  wanted to know your genuine feedback, please do check it out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRhE7YFn6gQ/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Love,
Nish💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3.3K 8
"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." ASHWIN KUMAR LAKSHMIKANTHAN No 1 B...
369K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
285K 34.6K 67
It's a elaborate story of my short story series... Village story.. Story time line 2012.. Shal - yen ippadi enmelaa verupaa katuringa.. Vik - do you...
63.3K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...