Love in war

By shinningstarantara

Vansh , a gangster falls in love with fun loving Riddhima without knowing about her past truth . Will Vansh a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( epilogue )
Link to new book

Chapter 6

2.4K 180 22
By shinningstarantara

This chapter starts from ,

Riddhima clicking photos in the garden at the night .

Vansh thinks :

What is she doing ? Why is she clicking pictures of this mansion . Is she spying ? I don't know about her truth , So I must be careful of her .

Vansh goes and grabs the camera from her hand .

Vansh : What are you doing ? Are you spying . Are you taking photos of this mansion and sending it to that Kabir . What is your plan ah ? You will take photos and easily get the blue print of this mansion . I will not let it happen .

Vansh throws and breaks the camera . Riddhima gets scared .

Riddhima : Vansh .... What are you doing , This is my favourite camera , and you just broke it . Look I was not spying and all , I was just clicking photos as the scenery was good . I was just clicking the  pictures of the moon .

Riddhima cries seeing the broken camera .

Riddhima : It was my favourite one . Kabir gifted it to me on my birthday . From that day to till now , I cannot even tolerate a scratch on this camera . But now you broke it .

She cries and leaves .

Vansh : Is she telling the truth ?

Vansh takes the camera and fixes it little bit and sees , There are lots of pictures of moon .

Vansh : What did I do ? She was taking the photos of moon only . I only over reacted .

The camera completely offs . Vansh feels guilty .

Vansh goes to the dinning table and sees Riddhima sitting and crying there . Ishani comes .

Ishani : What happened bhai ? Why is she creating a scene over here .

Vansh : I broke her camera , That's why she is crying . Riddhima look , I will buy an another camera .

Riddhima : It's ok , I don't need anything from you . That was only my favourite , You cannot replace anything . Some broken things cannot be fixed .

Ishani : Hello , excuse me , Don't do too much . It is just a camera , Why are you bothering my bhai . He will buy you an expensive camera .

Riddhima : Oh really , Ok then , I will go push your bhai from mountain top and I will bring an another new bhai for you , Will you accept it ?

Ishani : You are too much . No humans can talk to you .

Ishani stares and leaves .

Riddhima stares at Vansh and goes to her room .

Next morning ,

Riddhima wakes up , After taking bath she goes to the dressing table . To her suprise , She finds the camera which Vansh broke yesterday .The camera is fixed properly like a new camera . She finds a note near it .

Which says :

Some broken things can be fixed if we have a will .

Riddhima smiles on reading this . She takes the camera and runs to Vansh's study room . She sees Vansh sleeping tired on the Chair .

Riddhima thinks :

He values my emotion , I think it took the whole night for him to fix this camera . Let him sleep now , I should not disturb him .

Riddhima turns to leave , but suddenly the mat slips her leg and she falls on Vansh's lap .

Vansh opens his eyes , He sees Riddhima sitting on his lap .

Vansh : You gave me this  gift , for fixing your camera , isn't ?

Riddhima in a confused tone :

What gift did I give you ?

Vansh : You gave me a gift by sitting on my lap .

Riddhima tries to get up , but Vansh pulls her close . He looks at her lips .

Vansh thinks :

Oh no what I am doing , She will not agree this , I must control myself .

He then leaves Riddhima . Riddhima gets up from his lap .

Riddhima : Thank you for fixing it .

Vansh : You are welcome .

Vansh leaves .

Riddhima thinks :

What am I doing , Am I developing feelings for him . No I should not do this , If Kabir comes to know , then he will feel bad . Vansh is a criminal I should remember that .

At hall ,

Dadi : I am very happy , Finally Vansh found his life partner .

Anupriya : Yes mummy ji , Riddhima is such a nice girl .

Chanchal stares .

Riddhima comes to the hall with her camera , bag and everything .

Riddhima : Dadi , mummy ji , bye I am going out for job . See you in evening . Bye ..

Chanchal : What ? Are you going out for  job ? If you want money , You can ask Vansh , Why do you need to go out for job ?

Dadi : Riddhima , She is right . Before you went to work , But now you are the daughter in law of this house . How can you go work under someone.

Riddhima : Dadi and Chachi , I am not going to job to just earn money , I am going to work because I love my work , I love photography .

Dadi : Riddhima , If you want to work . I will tell Vansh , he will give you a good posting in his own company .

Riddhima : Dadi , it is not like that . Whichever post I get , It must be due to my hardwork . Please , I love photography . I cannot leave my job .

Chachi : How dare you answer back  to mummy ji like this . You are not going to do any job . That's final .

Riddhima : No whatever happens , I will go for job . It is my job and who are you to tell me that I shouldn't go for job .

Chachi : What ? Who am I ? I am your mother in law . I have all rights on you .

Riddhima : Oh really , Then even I am your daughter in law , I  also have all rights on you . So I am telling you , from today onwards you will not attend any of the  kitty parties .

Chachi : How dare you order me , I will do what I like .

Riddhima : Then even I will do what I like .

Dadi : Riddhima , This is not the way to talk to your mother in law .

Riddhima : Sorry dadi , But I have to say this . I didn't mean to hurt anyone of you here . But photography is my life , I love working in that company . I cannot quit my job . I am sorry .

Anupriya : Mummy ji Riddhima is willing to go , How can we stop her . Let her go for work . We should not force her to do what we like . We can let her do what she likes .

Dadi : Ok go Riddhima .

Riddhima : Thank you dadi .

Riddhima leaves .

After 2 hours ,

Vansh searches for  Riddhima restlessly .

Vansh : Mom , Where is Riddhima ?

Anupriya : You don't know where is she ? Didn't she tell you .

Vansh : No , where is she ?

Anupriya : She went for job to J1 company .

Vansh : What ? But she didn't tell me anything . How dare her . She should inform me nah .She has to pay for what she did .

Anupriya : Vansh , Wait ...

Vansh angrily leaves . Vansh goes to Riddhima's office . In office canteen , He spots Riddhima , he goes to her and grabs her out of the office .

Riddhima : Vansh , What are you doing ? Leave me , Everyone is seeing us . Vansh ..

Vansh takes Riddhima out of the office and puts her in the car .

Riddhima : Are you mad , Why did you come to my office . Why did you drag me out .

Vansh : Did you inform me that you are going out for a job .

Riddhima : No , Why should I tell you .

Vansh : You should tell me because I am your husband damn it .

Riddhima : Ok , I am going to office , leave me now .

Vansh : No , You are not going anywhere .

Riddhima : What's your problem .

Vansh : Riddhima listen , now you are my wife you cannot roam around freely where ever you want .

Riddhima : Why ? Why I cannot roam around . It is my life . I will do whatever I want .

Vansh : Look I have lots of enemies in this city , They can harm you , that's why I am telling you . I have no problem with you going to job . But your safety is important .Tomorrow I will appoint some bodyguards , after that you can go for job .

Riddhima : Ok then . But what is the necessity to have this much of enemies . See now , you cannot live a peaceful life , You are always worried about your family and their safety . You can live without any enemies nah ?

Vansh : Just shut up , I don't want your free advice .

Riddhima turns her face away .

Riddhima hears a song on radio , She raises the volume .

Vansh : Lower the volume , Are you deaf ?

Riddhima lowers the volume .

Vansh : Riddhima , where did you complete your school education ?

Riddhima : Success higher secondary school . Why are you asking this all of a sudden ?

Vansh : Nothing , I simply asked . From which age do you know Kabir ?

Riddhima : From my birth I guess , I am not sure . But he is with me from a very long time . Why are you asking these questions all of a sudden .

Vansh : I have to know about my wife know , That's why .

Vansh thinks :

She is answering everything casually only , Maybe I am overthinking about it .

Riddhima : Now it's  my turn , you have to only say the truth ok .

Vansh : Ask .

Riddhima : Do you have any ex girlfriend or someone like crush .

Vansh : Yes I have .

Riddhima smiles and asks :

Wow , Who is that ?

Vansh : You .

Riddhima : I know , but I am not asking about myself . Someone else .

Vansh : No one .

Riddhima : Really ?

Riddhima laughs .

Vansh :  Actually I had a crush on my English teacher .

Riddhima : What really ? Wow that's so sweet . You had crush on your English teacher .

Vansh : Riddhima , it's a secret don't tell this to anyone . I have not told this to anyone .

Riddhima : Vansh show me that English teacher , I want to see her .

Vansh : I don't know where is she , When I was studying in school she got transfer .

Riddhima : What is your teacher's name ?

Vansh : Nikitha . Riddhima if you say this to anyone then I will never spare you .

Riddhima : Don't worry , Your secret is safe with me Vansh darling .

Vansh : What ? What did you just say .

Riddhima realising what she told .

Riddhima : I didn't say anything .

Vansh : I heard you telling Vansh darling .

Riddhima : No I didn't say it , I think there is some problem with your ears .

Vansh in a harsh tone :

What did you say ?

Riddhima : Nothing...... I .. didn't say .. anything.

They goes to the house . Riddhima goes to her room .

Angre comes with a parcel box to Vansh .

Angre : You have got a parcel .

Vansh gets the box from Angre .

Vansh opens the box . He finds a photo inside it , He takes it and sees the photo .

It is a photo of Riddhima standing near a Benz car with a gun in her hand . It looks like Riddhima is in her Teenage .

Vansh gets shocked on seeing this picture . He finds a note near it . He takes out the note and reads it .

The note says :

This is only the truth of your wife , You think that she is a simple middle class orphan . But she is not what she seems to be .

Vansh and Angre gets shocked on seeing the photo .

Angre : I thought Bhabhi is very simple , But... Now ...

Vansh : I cannot understand anything Angre . Today I questioned about Riddhima's past , She answered me causally , she did not panic or do anything .

Angre : Boss , We will ask that Kabir , He will  know it .

Vansh : First I will ask Riddhima . Riddhima is my wife , I must clarify everything with her . Today I will ask questions to her and she has to answer it . Before that Angre , Test whether this photo is edited or morphed . Find out whether it is a real photo or not , It may be a trap .

Angre : Ok boss , I will give this photo for test .

Thank you guys for reading my story . I will upload the next part soon . Sorry if there is any mistake in my English .
I hope you all liked the story .

Please do vote and comment 😄😄.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
297K 8.9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
99.8K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...