๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ค๐จ๐ฐ๐ง...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐‹๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐‚๐‡๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐˜, ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’”!
Chapter 2 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ & ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“
Chapter 3 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ผ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 5 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’๐’Œ๐’–'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 6 - ๐‘จ๐’” ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’š
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’š
Chapter 8 - ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’”๐’š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š ๐’—๐’”. ๐‘บ๐’„๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ๐’Ž ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•?
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ณ๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’„
Chapter 12 - ๐‘ฏ๐’š๐’‘๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
Chapter 13 - ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’š๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’ƒ
Chapter 14 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†

Chapter 4 - ๐‘ด๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’…

4.5K 261 472
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥-
❝【𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓑𝓮 𝓞𝓾𝓽 𝓞𝓯 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
We're soulmates
Senku.
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓢—enku had risen to his feet, but the woman was still clinging onto him. "Who are you people, and do you know me?" He spoke.

"Well..." Crystal pulled [Y/n] off of the man so he wouldn't be so alarmed. "Like I said it's quite a funny story." She had to think of a way to put this in normal people terms and fast so that Senku wouldn't run away.

"Well...?" Senku was waiting on an answer. "Go on."

"What happened to your etiquette?" "The poor woman is undoubtedly scared out of her mind," Gen admonished the scientist. It hurt him to his core watching him be suffocated inside her womanly embrace like that. It should have been him instead.

"You're right," Senku said with a nod. Gen's argument seemed to be the most logical so he wouldn't question the women too much more for the time being.

"Can you tell me your name?" [Y/n] cheerfully enquired.

"I don't see why not," he answered plainly. "The name's Senku Ishigami."

"Senku..." [Y/n] whispered his name to herself. "My name's [Y/n], Senku."

"Well [Y/n]-" Senku said her name and she squealed like a little girl.

He could already see that she was going to be a pain in the neck. "Like I was saying...It's not safe out here. Camping in the Outback with such..." he poked your tent, "flimsy equipment..."

"Flimsy??" Crystal took offense. "And I suppose you're staying in some high-end resort huh? News flash buddy, it's the wilderness. This 'flimsy' tent is grand and exclusive." How dare he have the audacity the criticize her hundred dollar tent.

Gen let out a laugh. "You're right. We are staying in a high-end resort!" In reaction to Gen's outburst, Crystal's head snapped around to him with a deathly fare, and he fell silent.

"Grand and exclusive?" Those were the words Crystal used to describe her piece of garbage tent.

Senku circled around the tent once to get a full 360° view and it was just as he thought. "Not very grand or exclusive If I can build a better one with my bare hands."

Who does this man think he is? Building a better tent with his bare hands? Nonsense! "[Y/n], come get your scientist." Crystal was fed up with the bastard.

[Y/n] wasn't interfering. Instead she'd rather continue examining him from a far.

Senku was slim, yet reasonably toned; which she hadn't expected given his height. As for his hair being green? That wasn't entirely the case. It was actually a whitish-light green colour, which then faded into green.

The man was...attractive. More so than she had expected.

He had brush-like hair that spiked up, with two locks of hair draping over his face, and sharp red eyes...and just above them were symmetrical diagonal lines on top of his inner eyebrows.

It was quite an unusual matchup to say the least.

"Hello??" Gen waved his hand in the front of the woman's face because [Y/n] had zoned out staring at Senku.

"Yes?" [Y/n] snapped back into reality.

"The both of you are lost, correct?" He was about to persuade her into joining their kingdom of science.

"No, we came to find Senku." She explained.

"Who?" He looked over to Senku who was in a heated argument with Crystal. "Him?"

"Yeah, he's my soulmate." [Y/n] mentioned casually.

"Ah yes...your soulmate." Gen went along with it. "Well it just so happens that your 'soulmate' is in dire need of new members; for his science kingdom. Would you be willing to lend him a hand?" Gen just wanted his very own harem, but if including Senku in his schemes brought him closer to his goals then so be it.

His kingdom of science? It has to be his little research club, she reasoned. "Of course, I'll do anything Senku wanted of me!"

The mentalist was glad to hear it. "That's great! I'll go tell him right away!" Gen ran off.

"Senku-Chan!" He interrupted his leader and Crystal's argument.

"What?" Senku gave Gen his undivided attention.

"[Y/n] wants to join our kingdom of science...she said she'll do anything you ask of her if you gave her a chance." Gen made sure to keep his voice down so neither Crystal or [Y/n] would hear.

Senku looked over at [Y/n] who was staring nervously at him and Gen. "No." The answer was obvious.

"No?" Gen repeated as his face dropped. "What do you mean no?"

"I mean no." Senku shrugged his shoulders. "In our domain of science, she serves no purpose." He had no animosity toward her; he merely made the decision based on reasoning. "They'll simply hold us back, and they don't appear to have any knowledge that could help us advance."

Gen wasn't taking no for an answer. "But Senku...look at them." Surely he must have some kind of attraction towards the women? "They're defenseless and alone...in desperate need of a savior." Gen tried to appeal to what little manhood Senku had.

"They seem pretty capable to me." Senku brushed off Gen's concerns. If they could find their way out here, they should be able to find their way back.

"Senku, these women are willing to do whatever it takes to accompany us. Cant you just give them a chance?"

Surely Gen was not referring to these two women who were supposedly 'willing to do whatever it takes to accompany them', "Rubbish!" These women want absolutely nothing to do with their kingdom of science. Especially the one who keeps bickering with him about the tent.

"Damsels in distress, don't argue." Senku glared at Crystal.

"Damn right they don't." She glared back.

When the two began to argue again, Gen sneaked away to find [Y/n], who was standing awkwardly a few feet away. "Use your feminine appeal to persuade him." Gen pushed [Y/n] into Senku before she could respond.

[Y/n] collided with the man and he hissed. "You again??" Senku was frustrated. "What is it?"

"I want to join your science kingdom!" She spoke.

Senku's brows furrowed. So it was true then? They actually did want to join the kingdom of science?

"And how could you possibly be of assistance?" Senku inquired. The woman didn't seem the posses any useful quantities.

[Y/n] didn't think she would actually get this far. Think...how could you be of assistance. "I can...."

Senku stood there waiting for your answer. "You can what?"

"I can....Please you?" You questioned hesitantly. It was the only thing you could come up with on the spot, and he was obviously running out of patience.

Senku wasn't following, "Please me like how?"

[Y/n] looked away awkwardly.

Gen's face froze at [Y/n]'s declarations, and immediately he looked over to Senku to see his reaction. But as expected, the man was clueless.

"Senku..." Gen whispered.

"Yes?" He looked over to Gen who was eavesdropping.

"You don't get it do you?"

Of course Senku got it. "This girl is offering to become my slave!" He grinned. Sadly Senku would have to decline your offer. "But that is a bit...inappropriate." Especially for this day and age.

That's not at all what [Y/n] was implying. Gen translated what the woman had said into something more easily understandable for the naive scientist. The man went blood shot red upon deciphering the words.

The man hadn't even known her for an hour and this is the kind of deal she's willing to strike up?!

"You're just going to give yourself up to me so easily??" Senku backed up in horror, his face contouring with nothing but disgust and disapproval. "That's not something you just bargain off!"

[Y/n] cocked her head to the side in confusion at the flushed man. "But we're soulmates, so it's fine."

"Soulmates??" You we're only adding onto Senku's horror. "There are no such phenomenons as 'soulmates' in this refined world of science."

"But there are." [Y/n] stepped closer to be at eye level with him. "We're soulmates Senku." She smiled warmly at him.

"You and I were destined to be together from the moment we were born. We have a tie much stronger than anything science can ever explain. The relationship that we both have can never be described, nor can it be destroyed. Our bond can never be severed, and the love we share is far beyond any statistics." [Y/n] took his hand and placed it in hers. "Do you feel it Senku? Do you understand?"

Senku slowly nodded his head. "I understand alright..." he gently pulled away from [Y/n]. "You seem to be under the influence of something? Isn't that correct?" It would also explain her loss of balance and why she would repeatedly crash into him.

"Perhaps it would be safer to take you both back to the resort..." What kind of man would he be if he let this poor woman stay out here when she was clearly not in her right state of mind?

"Don't worry [Y/n]...we'll sober you up in no time. With the power of science of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.7K 38
โ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like me! โž As water flows where it pleas...
370K 18.8K 39
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“. ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐ ๐Š๐๐„๐„๐‚๐€๐๐’โž โœŽY/n...
3.7K 169 22
It was just stupidly thick yellow notebook that everyone had and used for chemistry, but it caused you to finally talk to the science boy. You could...
10.1K 194 12
(Senku x Oc) Emiyo Shinyon, A pretty girl that is very intelligent, dreaming to be an inventor and scientist. She reads about many things from the pa...