Harry James Potter x Reader O...

By mrsgoldensnitch

I honestly thought I would only be in this app to read stories, but I felt very inspired lately to write. So... More

Author's Note
Rain, rain, don't go away
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 1)
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 2)
Secret Relationship
Couples Trivia Night
That time of the month
Fight, Love, and Doctor Y/N
Panic Attack
First Kiss on Set Part 1
First Kiss on Set Part 2 (Jimmy Fallon Show)
The Bet Part 1
The Bet Part 2
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 1 (Roller Skating)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 2 (Babysitting + Nightclub)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 3 (The Proposal)
Watching 365 Days
Back to the Future Part 1
Back to the Future Part 2
Girls vs Boys Quidditch
All It Takes Is A Night (Matching Tattoos)
Shifting to Hogwarts
1 Text Away
Swords and Tension

The Bet Part 3

941 33 179
By mrsgoldensnitch

Word count: 3682

"I let you in. I never do that."

YEAR: 6
HOUSE: Slytherin

AN: There will be some Vampire Diaries characters in this story. All you have to know is that the Salvatores are two vampire brothers. Stefan and Damon. The Mikaelsons are the original vampire family. Every vampire originated from them. Also, the only way someone can be turned into a vampire is if they die with vampire blood in their systems. If a vampire bites someone it does not turn them into a vampire.

Also, there will be mentions of Klaus daggering his siblings. Since original vampires can't be killed easily, Klaus daggers his siblings and puts them in coffins for years as a time out. Then he takes the dagger off and they are all back to their normal vampire selves.

There will be mentions of blood.

Here is a picture of the characters so you know who they are.

Niklaus Mikaelson, people call him Klaus (original hybrid. Half vampire half werewolf.)

Elijah Mikaelson (original vampire)

Rebekah Mikaelson (original vampire)

Kol Mikaelson (original vampire)

Freya Mikaelson (original half witch half vampire) Her magic doesn't require wands.

Finn Mikaelson (original vampire)

Damon Salvatore (vampire)

Stefan Salvatore (vampire)

"What about Harry?" Y/N asked in concern.

"A month ago the boys were having a truth or dare night. They thought everyone was asleep but I was awake finishing up my DADA homework. Then I heard the boys making a bet." Hermione was now in tears.

So Mattheo continued for her, "The bet was that Harry would have 1 month to make you fall in love with him. If he won, the boys would have to jump naked in the black lake in front of everyone. If Harry lost, the boys would chose what he would wear in his next quidditch game. Harry was playing with you. It was all a bet."

Y/N's heart completely dropped. She needed to sit down.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I should have told you sooner, but I didn't think Harry would take it this far with the bet. We became so close, and I felt guilty that you didn't know. You are basically a sister to me and it hurts me that he was playing with your feelings. Now that you guys are a couple and you seem so happy, I couldn't take it anymore." said Hermione while her voice was cracking. She didn't want Y/N to suffer.

It all made sense now. Why Harry insisted on getting close to her. Why he asked Slughorn to switch partners. Why he would never leave her alone. Why he tried his best to make her fall in love with him. Why he brought her to the quidditch game. It was all a lie. A game.

The voices started turning into an echo, and Y/N could no longer pay attention. She was trying her best to hold herself together.

"I need some time alone." said Y/N with the coldest voice possible.

"Are you sure? We can stay with you." said Mattheo.

"Just leave." Y/N said firmly.

So, they did. Hoping that she would be ok. That she would get through this. That she would cope the right way.

As soon as the door shut down Y/N collapsed to the ground. She couldn't stop crying.

Why did he do this to her?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hey darling are you ready for our date?" said Harry with a soft voice.

He could hear Y/N crying on the other side.

"Hey love what's wrong?" asked Harry while on the other side of the door.

"Is it true?" Y/N's voice cracked.

"What is?" Harry asked confused.

"The bet." Y/N said firmly.

Harry's heart sunk. She found out.

"Y/N it's not what you think. Please just let me explain. Who told you this?" Harry said frantically.

"It doesn't matter who told me. Yes or no? That's all I need. Is it true?" Y/N said again.

"Yes but-" said Harry, but Y/N interrupted him.

"That's all I needed to know."

Harry was trying to explain himself.

"How could you? After I told you I trusted you!" Y/N yelled. "I let you in. I never let people in." Her voice was now cracking. "I never do." she whispered. She couldn't stop crying.

"WAS IT WORTH IT? Seeing 6 naked guys jump in the black lake!" Y/N yelled even louder. She felt so stupid for falling straight into a trap.

Harry was crying now. Really hard. He loved her.

"At first it was a bet, but I fell in love with you. I love you Y/N." said Harry while he cried.

"How can I believe anything that comes out of your mouth? And you had the decency to tell me to trust you. I don't want you to look at me ever again. Don't talk to me. Don't approach me. Don't even say my name. We're done. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COMMON ROOM!" she yelled.

"Please just open the door. Let me explain. Open the door please." Harry was begging. He was hitting the door hoping she would open it.

"I let my guard down and I fell in love with you. Now I can't even look at you. I hate you so much. I detest everything about you." Y/N said with anger. She sat down leaning back on her door, Harry was doing the same thing but in the other side. There was only a door in between them.

"Please, just open it." Harry's voice broke in the end.

"YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST. GET OUT AND DONT EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN." she yelled.

Harry left. She needed to be alone.

When he arrived at the common room and opened the door, there was a big banner saying, "Congrats Harry."

Harry's eyes were swollen and red from all the crying

"You won the bet mate. So when are we jumping in the black lake butt naked?" asked Dean.

"I honestly didn't think you would do it, but congrats mate." said Seamus.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? SHE FOUND OUT! I NEVER CARED ABOUT THE STUPID BET. I care about her. Now she is in her room crying and she can't even look at me. She hates me!" Harry said. He couldn't even cry anymore.

"Harry mate, I'm sorry." said Dean.

"Don't talk to me." said Harry as he walked away.

He entered his room and went straight to bed. All night he couldn't stop thinking about Y/N.

Back to Y/N's dorm.

She was feeling this sting in her heart. Pain all over her body. It wouldn't stop.

"Not again. Not again. Please make it stop!" She was telling her self.

"It hurts. It hurts to bad. Why does this always happen to me?" she continued in tears. The pain was now everywhere. It was talking control. It was overwhelming her to the point where she needed to make it stop no matter what.

Y/N's tears were overflowing her.

"Turn it off." said a voice in her head.

"NO!" she was trying to resist.

"Turn. It. Off." said the same voice in her head.

Then Y/N did something she hasn't done in over 100 years. She turned it off.

She closed her eyes and turned off her humanity switch. All the emotions that make her human, happiness, pain, sadness, anger, we're all gone.

She opened her eyes. Y/N couldn't feel anything anymore. She felt numb. It's off.

The first thing she did was open her scrapbook. It was full of photos of her and Harry that Colin secretly took of them and gave it to Y/N.

She threw the book in the fire place and watched it burn. No regrets.

——————————the next day—————————

The following day Harry arrived earlier at the Great Hall, so he could talk to Y/N. His eyes were extremely swollen from crying all night.

He waited for hours.

"Could you stop staring at the door Harry?" asked Ron.

"I really need to talk to her. I don't want to see her hurting." said Harry with sadness in his voice.

"I'm thinking she is too devastated to even wake up." said Ron.

"I think she is dealing with this better than both of you expected." said Hermione.

"Why do you say that?" asked Harry confused.

"Look." said Hermione as she pointed towards the door.

Contrary to what Harry was worried about, Y/N opened the door and everyone looked at her.

She looks absolutely stunning with her red lipstick, dark eye shadow, curled her hair, and high heels. She even styled her Hogwarts robe and it was now shorter than it previously was.

Y/N walked in like the bad bitch she is, without a care in the world.

She arrived at her usual spot at the Slytherin table and noticed someone sitting there.

"Get out of my spot." Y/N said firmly.

The Slytherin girl looked at Y/N and said, "No."

Y/N looked straight into her eyes and said, "Get out."

The girl immediately left. As if she had no control over her actions.

"Did you see that?" asked Ron.

"That girl. She just left. Like a little soldier." Hermione said astounded.

"That's not my Y/N. Something is definitely wrong with her." said Harry as he was observing Y/N. He then added, "Look at her eyes. They look dead."

Hermione looked closer, her eyes did look different from last night. They looked emotionless. "The whole world could be burning in front of her and she wouldn't even care." added Hermione.

Mattheo immediately noticed the same thing when Y/N sat down at their table.

"PARTY AT THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM TONIGHT." yelled Y/N to the whole Great Hall.

Everyone started to cheer except for Mattheo, Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

As Y/N exited the Great Hall, all the boys were hovering over her.

"I heard you and Potter broke up." said a Ravenclaw.

She just looked at the guys and said, "We're going to have fun tonight." Then Y/N left to go to her classes.

Mattheo immediately went over to the Gryffindor table.

Mattheo was about to hit Harry, when Ron held him. "Look what you've done to her! That's my best friend right there, and she looks absolutely done with life!" Mattheo yelled.

"You noticed it too?" said Harry surprised.

"Of course. Everyone thinks she is just being carefree, but that is not my best friend." said Mattheo.

"How can we help her?" said Hermione worried.

"We have to figure out what is wrong with her." said Harry with concern.

Mattheo sat down with the trio. He was thinking really hard until he came up with an idea.

"She always talks to this two guys every night. Her best friends from Mystic Falls. I think they can help." said Mattheo.

"Great! Do you have their number?" asked Ron.

"Once Y/N made me call them from my phone when she lost hers. I think I still have their number." said Mattheo.

Mattheo was going through his contacts, then he found it. He dialed the number. The phone was ringing.

"Salvatore residence." said Stefan Salvatore.

The phone was on speaker.

"I need to talk to you about Y/N." said Mattheo worried.

"Y/N? What's wrong with her?" said Damon as he overheard the conversation from across the room.

Now both phones were on speaker.

"There is something wrong with her. Her eyes look almost dead. The world could catch on fire in front of her and she wouldn't mind." said Harry.

"Shit." said Damon,

"Did something bad happen to her before you started noticing these changes?" asked Stefan.

Harry was embarrassed. He broke her heart, "Yeah. Something bad happened." He said softly.

"That's not good. We have to come to Hogwarts right now! We will be there in an hour." said Stefan.

"We need to make a visit first." said Damon.

"When you guys come, meet us at the Gryffindor common room. You know where it is right?" said Harry.

"Yeah. We know." said Stefan and he hung up the phone.

—————————an hour later——————————

The trio and Mattheo were waiting for the Salvatores.

They arrived exactly an hour later.

"Are you the Salvatore brothers?" asked Harry.

"Well no shit." said Damon.

"Do you know who the Mikaelson's are?" asked Stefan.

"The Orginal Vampire family. I read about them." said Hermione.

"Do you know how many are there?" asked Stefan.

"Yeah. There is 8 of them." said Hermione recalling the information she read.

"Exactly. Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn, Freya, and Y/N." said Damon.

"Our Y/N? But Y/N's last name is Michaels." said Ron.

"Well, she lied. It's Y/N Mikaelson. She is part of the original vampire family. She hides her name, so people don't associate her with Vampires. Especially in the wizarding world." said Damon.

Everything suddenly clicked to Harry. Why she was always so cold and distant. Why she would eat raw steak for lunch. Why she was frantic when she lost her ring. It was a daylight ring. Why she was able to catch the Bludger without even seeing it. It was her fast reflexes. Why when she threw the bludger back the Slytherin boy fell off his broom. Super strength. Why she could heart his heart beat. Why the butterbeer scent was too strong for her. Heightened senses. Why her hands were ice cold at the astronomy tower. Why her eyes turned black when she saw blood. Why she was able to bring Madam Pomfrey so quick. Super speed. Why that girl obeyed Y/N to leave the table. Compulsion. Y/N is half witch half vampire.

"Y/N turned it off." said Damon.

"Turned what off?" asked Mattheo.

"Her humanity switch." added Stefan.

"Humanity what?" asked Ron confused.

"We vampires have humanity. That is the thing that keeps us human even after being turned into a monster. That is what keeps us from hurting people. The feelings of guilt and remorse. Our humanity. When we turn it off, all the feelings that makes us human are gone. All we have left is an emotionless vampire driven by hunger and desires. The worse thing about Y/N is that she only turned off her humanity one time in history. Y/N is one of the few vampires that doesn't feed off of humans. She feeds from animals and blood bags from the hospital wing. That means that she hasn't had fresh blood in a while. Now her hunger will be stronger than ever, and she can be extremely dangerous. Y/N has been on this planet for 1072 years and she only turned her humanity off once after her best friend died." said Damon.

"Which Damon killed her." Stefan added.

"Not important." said Damon, then he whispered. "If I knew it was her best friend I wouldn't have killed her. Plus give me a break, my humanity was off during that time."

"Continuing what Damon said, Y/N ended up killing an entire village after she turned her humanity off. Like me, she goes into ripper mode. Every single time Damon and I turned our humanities off, Y/N was the one that saved us." said Stefan.

"How can we make her turn her humanity back on?" asked Harry in concern.

"Last time, the person that helped her turn it on was her ex boyfriend Kai Parker." said Stefan.

"Brilliant. Where is he?" asked Harry hopeful.

"It's complicated." said Stefan.

"Not really. He turned out to be a sociopath that killed his entire family, and now is stuck in a prison world." said Damon casually.

Harry understood why Y/N didn't trust people. Y/N was born in the 10th century. She has been alive for 1072 years. Y/N has seen everything, the people she loves dying, people betraying her trust, Y/N even killed people before.

"How can we bring her back?" asked Harry.

"There is only one way. We need the person that she loves the most in this world. Which one of you is Harry?" asked Damon.

Harry was shocked. He was the person she loved the most in this world.

"That would be me. But how do you know I'm the person she loves the most in this world?" asked Harry.

"She told us. And it's clear based on the way she talks about you." said Stefan.

Harry couldn't stop blushing.

"Great. Now Harry will have to die." said Damon.

"What?" All four of them said.

———————Slytherin common room——————

It's the Slytherin party and Y/N is already making out with some random boy.

The music is extremely loud and it's full of people.

As Y/N was making out with the boy, she noticed someone familiar waving at her. Y/N immediately stopped kissing the boy and went straight to the familiar face. As Y/N started getting closer, she couldn't believe who it was.

"Hello brother." said Y/N coldly.

"Sister. I heard from the Salvatores that you have been causing some trouble here." said Klaus.

"I'm just having fun. Want a drink? You can pick the human this time." said Y/N casually.

"What I want is for you to turn your humanity back on." said Klaus impatiently.

"Yeah, no. That's not gonna happen." said Y/N with a smirk.

"I can't believe my strong sister turned it off for some fragile, little wizard boy." said Klaus. He was trying to reach a nerve.

"Says the guy who daggered half our family simply because he wanted to. You don't get to judge me Niklaus." said Y/N.

Klaus grabbed Y/N's arm and vamp sped them out of the room and to the astronomy tower.

"Let go of me." said Y/N.

When she looked around. She saw Harry and her whole family surround him. The Salvatores, Hermione, Ron, and Mattheo were also there,

"Why didn't I get the invite to the party?" said Y/N with a smirk.

"You either turn on your humanity right now, or your precious Harry will have to suffer." said Klaus.

"I honestly couldn't care less." said Y/N.

She was being so stubborn.

"Elijah, do the honers." said Klaus.

Harry let out a gut reaching scream. Elijah bite him in the neck.

Y/N still showed no emotion.

"Is this the best you can do? Honestly. That's sad." she replied unfazed.

"Grab their wands." said Rebekah, Y/N's sister.

Her other sister Freya, who is also a witch, grabbed everyone's wands.

"Please Y/N don't let them hurt Harry. Turn it back on." Hermione was begging.

Y/N still wouldn't give in.

Then, Kol picked up Harry from the ground, and Harry was hanging over the top of the astronomy tower.

"I will drop him if you don't turn it on." said Kol.

"You're just bluffing." said Y/N. She was starting to get a little nervous. Kol hit a nerve.

"And with this drop, he most certainly won't survive." said Kol again hoping Y/N would come to her senses.

"They also don't have their wands to cast protection spells. This is it Y/N." said Rebekah hoping her sister would come to her senses.

"You will be doing Voldemort a favor." said Y/N firmly.

As soon as she said that Kol dropped Harry.

Harry immediately closed his eyes.

Y/N was just watching him fall.

He was getting close to the ground.

Suddenly Y/N realized he was actually going to die, and her family wouldn't save him. She couldn't lose him.

Immediately she used her vamp speed, and rushed down to the bottom of the astronomy tower. Y/N caught Harry.

(Like this, but imagine that Stefan is Y/N and Harry is Elena)

He slowly opened his eyes, "Am I dead?" asked Harry to himself.

Y/N started crying. All her emotions came rushing in. She was about to lose the love of her life.

Y/N finally did it. She turned it on.

She quickly dropped Harry and gave him a hug.

"I couldn't imagine losing you." said Y/N in tears while she hugged him.

"I knew you would catch me." whispered Harry in her ear.

"I love you so much Y/N. At first it was a bet, but I fell in love with you. The bet doesn't matter. It never did. I love you my Margarita." said Harry. He was so happy to have her back.

"I love you too" said Y/N and she gave him the biggest kiss, then she noticed his neck was still bleeding.

"Oh no. Here. Drink this." said Y/N as she bite her arm and fed Harry her blood. He instantly started drinking it and Harry felt so much better. Immediately his wound closed up and his neck looked perfect.

(Imagine that Y/N is Klaus and Harry is Caroline)

Everyone was so relieved, then Stefan handed Y/N a bottle.

"It's yours. Use it wisely." whispered Stefan in her ear. It was the vampire cure.

"Thank you so much." Y/N said back.

"Well, we better get going. It was nice seeing you again sister." said Klaus.

"By the way. Where's Finn?" asked Y/N curiously.

"Daggered in a coffin. He was getting on my nerves." said Klaus casually.

"Of course he is." replied Y/N as she rolled her eyes.

Everyone vamp sped out of Hogwarts.

The trio and Mattheo hugged Y/N.

Now everything is perfect. Harry and Y/N are back together. Y/N has the vampire cure, she made friends for life, and realized her family and the Salvatores would always be there for her no matter what. For better or worse.

The end.

AN: Ahhh I loved writing this so much!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Crossovers are always so fun.

What was your favorite part of the chapter?

PS: Don't forget to vote

Xoxo,

Thing 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 14.4K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
72.9K 1.6K 37
"He distracted her from her need to know the unknown." When Hermione Granger is kidnapped at Malfoy Manor, Voldemort puts Draco Malfoy in charge of h...
103K 1.6K 57
Hi I haven't seen like any Charlie weasly X-READERS so I made one. this is she her pronouns. you are sirus blacks daughter and happen to fall In lov...
130K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...