๐ˆ๐๐’๐€๐๐„; Fear Street

By maripercv

[1978] In which a first year counselor from Shadyside has to experience her older brother get possessed and k... More

please read!!!
characters
โ†ž 1978 โ† 
| I. Kurt & Natalie |
| II. Nurse Lane? |
| IV. The Journal |
| V. Run! |
| VI. Please. please, Tommy. |
| VII. Camp Nightwing |
โ†ž 1994 โ† 
not update!!! please read <3
| VIII. Reunion |
| IX. Skull Mask |
| X. Shittyside |
| VI. Anastasia |

| III. Motivational Speech |

1.8K 68 18
By maripercv

After the incident of Nurse Lane nearly killing Tommy, they took a knocked out Nurse Lane to the hospital while a police officer was asking questions to the three counselors who were in the incident.

"You got history with her? She had a grudge against you?" The police officer asked, directing to Tommy.

"No grudge. No, we barely ever talked. I... I went to get bug spray from her. That's it." Tommy answers. He shakes his head and continues, "It just doesn't... it doesn't make any sense."

Cindy seemed like she saw something that the Slater siblings didn't, "Why... why would she do something like this?"

"She was nuts, just like her kid." The police officer continued writing notes. "She wasn't nuts, though. Nurse Lane, I mean. She's probably still shocked and traumatized about what happened to her child. Besides, she seemed normal- not crazy like." Natalie blurted.

"That's what she said about her kid, but sane people don't chop up their friends." Natalie glared at the officer with an angst look before looking behind him, Sheila and her minions.

"I'll be right back." Said Natalie. Before she was able to stand up, the police officer grabbed her arm, "I wasn't the one who got hurt, officer. I already told my side of the story. Excuse me, now." And she left.

She began walking towards the campers but was stopped by Kurt, for the love of God, can't he just leave her alone?

"What happened to Nurse Lane?" He asked. Natalie looked around before answering, "She tried to kill my brother."

His eyes widened before leaning down to her and whispering, "What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know. We were just in the cafeteria, cleaning. She came out of nowhere with a knife," She made movements with her hands, "...said some weird stuff and then she tried to stab him but I knocked her out, hitting her with a bucket."

"Holy....." He mumbled. Natalie sighed then said, "Anyway I need to go." He was about to say something but couldn't since she ran her way to where, Ziggy, Sheila and the look alike minions where.

"Sheila!" She shouted. The three girl's eyes widened and one of them said, "Shit! Let's go." And they left.

"Those little shits."

"DINNER TIME GUYS! LET'S GO, EVERYONE."

~

"Psycho Shadysiders always fucking ruin everything!" Yelled one of the last year campers from Sunnyvale, Harry. Natalie, who was behind them, sitting on the table of counselors turned around and yelled, "Shut your dumbass mouth, Harry! You can't even tie your shoes!"

He rolled his eyes at her while she smirked at him then turned around to his brother. Tommy was sitting straight and repeated, "She said one way or another, I was gonna die tonight."

Natalie frowned at him and began eating her food. "Spooky!" Gary booed, she turned to his way and made a face, signaling to shut up.

Joan, who was in front of Natalie and next to Cindy sighed, "The kiddos are right. That's, like, totally witchy behavior." Cindy, who was paying attention to what Joan said, replied, "It's just, there must be some explanation. The witch isn't real."

"Well what if it is a witch curse or something?" They all looked at Natalie with confused faces. "I mean, all the killers that are talked about are Shadysiders. Sarah Fier, the witch? She was a Shadysider, she's the one who possessed people. Maybe she's trying to possess you, just like everyone else?"

"What do you mean?" Asked her brother.

"It's kinda self explanatory. What if the curse goes down to others, what if it only possesses Shadysiders? There hasn't been any Sunnyvale killer since years, all the recent or popular ones are Shadysiders."

"...Or maybe she was on something." Said Cindy.

"Drugs are peaceful, not violent." Joan scoffs. Cindy stares at her and rolls her eyes, "I'm not talking about marijuana."

"That's a dumb theory, Nat." Said Tommy. "But honestly, why would Nurse Mary wanna do something like that? Why would she want me dead?"

"Oh no, she wouldn't," Gary started. "But the witch might!" Both Joan and Gary laughed.

"It's not a dumb theory, Tommy. What if she was trying to warn us?" Natalie tried again. What if Nurse Lane was trying to warn them? What if she was trying to stop him from doing something bad?

"Warn us? About what?" Asked a confused Cindy. Natalie thought for a second and said, "What if she was trying to stop you from doing something that might get yourself in trouble?"

"Well, whatever it was, there was something wrong with it."

Natalie was about to say something not until she was interrupted by loud claps.

"Alright." Kurt shouted. "Chicks, dicks, listen up!"

"Oh dear God." Mumbled a not surprised Natalie. Kurt, who was standing up on a box, then began saying, "We had a scary situation earlier, but we cannot let that mess with the most important night of our summer. Tonight is Sunnyvale versus Shadyside. It is red versus blue. It is good versus evil. Tonight, we commencicate Color War!"

Natalie couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that he said 'commencicate' instead of 'commence'.

"It's 'commence.' My god." Said a grumpy Gary. Natalie agreed but said, "Let him be. He doesn't even know the difference between 'than' and 'then.'"

Joan furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "What is the difference between them?"

"Oh my God." She whispered under her breath. Kurt, who was still yelling and cheering for his team, shouted once again, "Tonight's first event is Capture the Flag, baby."

Cheering and cheering. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Now, Sunnyvalers..."

"He's gonna give his motivational speech we have never, ever..."

Kurt continued, "We have never, ever...Lost a Color War! So let's not let tonight be a stain on our legacy."

"Sunnyvale! Sunnyvale! Sunnyvale!"

"And let's go out there, like our ancestors before us and murder those Shadyside witches!"

Natalie, who grew mad and whispered, "That's it. I'm gonna murder that asshole!" She began walking next to where Kurt was and said.

"Hello, guys! Since Kurt finished his motivational speech, let me do mine. But first. Kurt," Kurt looked panicked when she said his name, "It's commence. Not whatever the hell you said."

She looked over where Tommy was and saw he was sweating a lot, he was nervous, and she could feel him getting sick. She was wondering why her brother was feeling sick.

"Today, is the day when we, Shadysiders, prove that we are better than Sunnyvalers! Where we prove, we are the good ones here. And guess what? It doesn't matter if Shadyside is a witchy town, even better. Sarah Fier, our ancestor, was powerful enough to possess people into killing others, so to Sunnyvalers, if I see one of you little shit heads cheat on this game, I'll tell Sarah Fier myself, to possess each. one. of. you, so you never do shit again. Thank you! And good luck to everyone!"

"Shadyside! Shadyside! Shadyside!"

All Sunnyvale campers suddenly got quiet and ate their food, Kurt on the other side, went to where Natalie was going. Which was to her cabin.

"What the hell was that?" Asked a desperate Kurt. Natalie continued walking, sarcastically saying, "My essay for college. What do you think, dumbass?"

Kurt scoffed at her response, "A threat to my campers, obviously!"

"You told your campers to 'murder those Shadyside witches', I was doing it back."

Kurt stopped walking and waited until Natalie did the same, "Okay, but there's a difference. Sarah Fier was real, and she will probably possess my campers because you said so!" Natalie tilted her head and started laughing, "You're sounding like an 8 year old, Kurt."

"This is not funny, Natalie." He argued.

She smiled at him and mumbled, "It kinda is."

"You know what?" As soon as he started talking again, Natalie began walking to Kurt's cabin. "Where the hell are you going?"

"To find out what happened to Nurse Lane." She went to Kurt's table and grabbed the keys that let you go anywhere. Kurt didn't do anything to get them back but said, "Hey, what are you doing with those?"

Natalie smiled, ignored his question and walked to Nurse's Lane cabin. Kurt followed her, not knowing what she was doing. She took one of the keys and grabbed a hold of the door then opened it with the key.

Kurt's eyes widened and whispered, "You're breaking in? You're gonna get kicked out." Natalie rolled her eyes and whispered, "I don't care. Nurse Lane probably has something in here that can help us find out why she was trying to kill my brother."

She began walking to her office. She opened the door and saw lots of paperwork on her desk. She went to look through it but Kurt stopped her. "What if we get in trouble?"

Natalie ignored his question and grabbed a notebook that was in the middle of the desk.

"Is that-"

"Nurse's Lane journal?" She smiles, looking at a scared Kurt. "Fuck yes!"

I'm honestly just updating the book whenever I finish a chapter, like I don't have an exact time I'll be updating so 😜 here it is!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 114 14
In 1994, after a series of brutal slayings in the local mall, a group of teenagers take on an evil force that's plagued their town for over 300 years...
28.3K 605 13
Shadyside, 1978. School's out for summer and the activities at Camp Nightwing are about to begin. But when another Shadysider is possessed with the u...
23K 795 10
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š โ €๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
139K 5.4K 23
๐Ÿช“๐Ÿ’- ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› โ๏ธŽ๐Ž๐‡ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐Ž๐Ž. ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡...