Who are you? (Koishi Komeiji...

By C0d309

You are a normal human, who lives a normal life, you live alone, you go to school, you have a humble job,etc... More

CHAPTER 1: NOT A JOKE
CHAPTER 2: FIRST DATE?
CHAPTER 3: KOISHI'S FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 4: THE INCIDENT
CHAPTER 5: KOISHI VS INTERNET
CHAPTER 6:"NEW" START
CHAPTER 7:"FLOW"
CHAPTER 8: HEROINE...I GUESS?
CHAPTER 9: NIGHTTIME VISITOR
CHAPTER 10: HUNTER HUNTED
CHAPTER 12: NEW FRIENDS
CHAPTER 13: HOME SWEET HOME

CHAPTER 11: WELCOME TO "MY" HOME

1K 14 28
By C0d309

Previously, it seems that the person who had made your life a hell, wanted to finish you up once and for all, but Koishi and her sister Satori were there to protect you, obviously their protection took some broken bones to you, it was worth it because now your bully is probably dead, you tried to beat him by yourself and avenge your girlfriend, but he left you unconscious, but not without you getting his *ss wopped, he had a lot of injuries so he won't long last enough. Now it's time for you, Mr. Reader, to wake up and see with what kind of surprise does Koishi has for you this time...prepare to have a hell of trip, Reader...

Opening:

YOUR POV

YOU:"...mmh..."

???:"wake up!"

YOU:"...what...?"

???:"WAKE UP!!!"

YOU:"aaah!...who are...ah it is you Satori...urg!"

SATORI:"don't get up Mr.Y/N, you are badly hurt, Koishi and I were taking care of you"

YOU:"koishi...wait!, Where is she?! Is she ok?!"

SATORI:"calm down, she is fine, in fact she was healing your wounds with the medical aids"

YOU:"...where did she get those?"

SATORI:"probably she stole them"

YOU:"oh...great, an obsessive, thief and doctor Youkai girl!"

SATORI:"and there is a lot of things you don't know about my sister, or me...but it seems i can surprisingly say the same for you, human~"

YOU:"...uh...are you reading my mind right now?"

SATORI:"no..."

YOU:"...no offense but...why are you so close to me then?"

SATORI:"...oh...um..."

*REALIZATION KICKS IN*

SATORI:I stood up from his bed...

YOU:"what's wrong?"

SATORI:"heh...it was nothing..."

YOU:"...I'm not an anime protagonist for understand hints...please tell me what's wrong?...is something on my mind?"

SATORI:"it is nothing, human...it's just that I'm glad you...well, you saved me..."

YOU:"oh, so is that? Ok, you're welcome!...hehe"

SATORI:"what is so funny human?"

YOU:"well...it would say that the xenos are not very different from humans!"

SATORI:"xenos?"

YOU:"it's a form of referring to all intelligent species that aren't humans, I think is a high gothic word"

SATORI:"interesting...it's seems is like another form of saying youkai..."

YOU:"yeah, but i don't see you as monsters, more like my friends, friends with super powers of course, but friends after all!"

SATORI:"thanks..." Yeah...friend...

KOISHI:"you're looking a little friendly sister~"

SATORI:"ah,Koishi, i didn't see you there..."

KOISHI:"maybe you were focused in anything else, usually you are one of the few who can sense me...*giggles*"

SATORI:"i wasn't focused on anything I just...i was talking to Mr.Y/N"

KOISHI:"yeah, whatever *drags Satori away from the reader* howdy my N/N~"

YOU:"what's up Koishi? Everything ok?"

KOISHI:"yep, and i should be asking the same to you,that scumbag hurted you really bad, but don't worry! Your best friend Koishi is right here to take care of you!,and to take care of those who want to hurt you~"

YOU:"...let me guess, you killed him right?"

KOISHI:"hehe...let's say he is in a better place~"

YOU:"...ok...but what about the bodies?"

KOISHI:"i took care of them"

YOU:my God "o-ok"

KOISHI:"are you happy with it?"

YOU:"um...y-yes...i do"

SATORI:poor human, my sister is not going to leave him sane. But by the way, no one can know about me and Koishi, so i think I should tell them why am I here "i apologize for interrupting, but we have to go back home sister"

KOISHI:"what?! Why?!"

SATORI:"you have already made a lot of havoc in gensokyo, and now in the outside world, we should get back to home, also Reiuji and Rin are worried about you"

YOU:"really?...well, i guess it's a goodbye then"

SATORI:"and we are taking you with us"

YOU:"what?"

KOISHI:"yes~"

YOU:"b-but this is my home, what about my friends and family? They are going to be worried about me"

SATORI:"no one said it's a choice, human, you are coming with us"

YOU:"are you kidnaping me?"

SATORI:"if you say so, yes"

YOU:"...ok, but just with one condition"

SATORI:"you are not on condition to bargain"

YOU:"please, just let me call my friends and my family to tell them that im going to be out for a time, so they won't be worried about me, also give me time to take some of my things with me"

SATORI:"in your actual condition you can't carry something, also we don't have time to lose, Yukari is probably waiting for us"

YOU:"please *hugs*"

SATORI:" *blushes* "

KOISHI:"......."

SATORI:" *sigh* ok human, but be quick, Yukari must be waiting for us, i told her to open a gap back to Gensokyo after some time"

YOU:"ok, I'm going in, urgh!...uff hehe don't worry i can still walk by myself *goes out of the room* "

KOISHI:"........you enjoyed it, doesn't it?"

SATORI:"si-silence sister please!"

KOISHI:"hehehehehe...i hope you didn't"

You take your phone and you start sending messages to your friends and family, telling them that you would be in vacations during the whole weekend, you waited for them to answer you and checked if anyone of them wouldn't want to come to your house. After that you took some of your stuffs

YOU:"ok, I'm ready to go, just hope we do this quick"

SATORI:"we are not even in Gensokyo and you are complaining already?"

YOU:"it's not that, it's just...well i have a seen a lot animes and fanarts of you and the rest of the girls to the point that i would feel uncomfortable being surrounded by a lot of girls, specially you...also, a girl who can read minds 24/7, and a girl who could literally r*pe me witouth me noticing, is something already disturbing"

SATORI:"don't even remember me those memories i saw of you, especially that abomination called 'lolicon' it will make me fell uncomfortable too, also don't make yourself dirty thoughts, we are not like that!"

KOISHI:"yeah! Me and me sister look better in those fanarts than in the real life! I wish could be as pretty and voluptuous as i am in the fanarts..."

SATORI AND YOU:"...what?...nevermind!"

KOISHI:"hehehe *winks* "

SATORI:"whatever, let's go to the gap"

YOU:"well, where is it?"

SATORI:"right in your basement"

YOU:"what?"

SATORI:"yes, how do you think I appeared in your house with the door locked?"

YOU:"...damn..."

You were walking to the basement, entered there and you saw a portal with a lot of eyes on it

YOU:"ew! I'm not getting into that thing!"

KOISHI:"as my sister said, it's not a choice *pushes*"

YOU:"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

KOISHI:"let's go sister! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!"

SATORI:" *sigh* "

MEANWHILE...

??? POV

???:"i was staring at the house where Koishi is hiding, and i have watched everything, last night was a massacre and it looks like Satori is here too, are they working together?...no i don't think so, maybe she just came to the outside world to take her back...well, i would do the same if i had a crazy sister. It seems she got attached to a human, well, another victim of her...like the many others she took with her, among them, my hopes and my public. You really know how to ruin the things doesn't it? Well, how about if i 'return you the greeting in kind?'

human:"hey, lost something?"

???:"um? Oh hello"

Human:"if you are looking for the person who lives there, he is out"

???:"oh really?" I turned around "then where can i find him?"

Human:oh my God, this girl has a weird accent, she is wearing a really weird mask and a dress with, with...with...uh "um...is that...blood?"

???:"where can I find him?"

Human:"....."

???:he is scared, but humans of the outside world doesn't know about youkais, maybe if i take off my mask he will think I'm a human like him "wait a second *takes off the mask*

???:"maybe i have to present myself, my name is Hata no Kokoro, nice to meet you"

human:"t-the...the name's Michael, h-hello"

KOKORO:"can you answer my question...where is him?"

MICHAEL:"u-um...i-i don't know, he said he was on vacations that's all, but i don't know where could he be"

KOKORO:"a green haired girl was with him, right?"

MICHAEL:"uh, i don't know, he told me about a girl called Koishi, it seems she was living with him..."

KOKORO:"i know that girl, do you know if she is with him right now?"

MICHAEL:"well i have never seen her, so i don't know"

KOKORO:"very well then,thank you, have a nice day"

MICHAEL:is she her family or something?...well, whatever she got blood on her dress so i should not get her mad or i will be reunited with the people where that blood came from "hehe yeah, you too, goodbye! *Starts running scared*

KOKORO:"well well well, it seems you are as slick as always, i have no other option than be sure of what that human said"

Kokoro opened the door of the house with care and she starts checking everything

KOKORO:"let's see" i have found a lot of weird stuffs, probably outside technology, but i didn't find Koishi and her sister, not even her so loved human, well, i guess they won't mind me to be here, i have found a weird mirror-like artifact with a strange stick on a table next to it, I wonder what is this for..."*press a button*"

TV:*turns on*

KOKORO:"what is happening?"

TV:"...and now with the news of the city, today local authorities have found multiple bodies near of the local graveyard, it seems someone entered without the guards noticing and started to burry the bodies of the victims, at least that's what the local detectives have said. No one knows how did this bodies end up in this place, the only thing that is sure is the fact that they were killed with cutting weapons along with some kind of explosive, but the more notable wounds are the ones made with cutting weapons, there is one which has a particular would, it seems it was backstabbed, also it has some wounds on the legs but a giant one on the back, also it has all of it's limbs amputated and no one knows where the rest is...now we will continue with the next news"

KOKORO:"...you truly are crazy, Koishi...well , i have no place to live right now, so i will stay here until they come back"

YOUR POV

YOU: i was seeing a lot of eyes while i was falling to nowhere, but suddenly i saw something similar to a floor, i was falling at high speed when i got out of that place filled with eyes, i was about to hit the floor when i got grabbed by someone...

???:"if i had came a second late, you would have been part of the many bodies i collected, welcome human! :3"

YOU:"...i'm dead?!"

???:"well, if you are here then you should, but be happy because you aren't!"

YOU:"well,let me guess...cat ears, red hair, skulls around you, smell of dead people, enthusiastic personality... you are Orin doesn't it?"

RIN:"exactly...wait a second, how do you know my name?"

SATORI:"he knows more about us than you think"

KOISHI:"hello again!~"

RIN:"Mistress, nice to see you two again, welcome back!"

YOU:"hello? I am still in your arms"

KOISHI:" *takes the reader out of Rin's arms* hehehe, don't mind him he just doesn't like to be touched by strangers!"

YOU:"what? When did i sa-mmmh mmhr?! Mhmrg!"

KOISHI:"shhhh, i know you're stressed my N/N, but don't worry you will adapt to this place!"

SATORI:"feel welcome human, this is my home, and for you it is the Palace of Earth Spirits"

YOU:" *phew* now this is what i call style!"

SATORI:"glad that you like it. Sister, could you show him the place for me? I have things to talk with Rin"

KOISHI:"of course sister! Come on N/N!"

You both leave the room where Satori and Rin were

SATORI'S POV

RIN:"so let me guess...Koishi got 'attached' to another human?"

SATORI:"precisely, that's why i brought them both here, if we manage to keep him alive for as long as possible, we just might get to stop Koishi's killings"

RIN:"sounds good, but he is a human, he wi-"

SATORI:"i know, but don't think that i don't have an emergency plan when it happens...as long as the human lives, i will see a way to stop my sister's madness"

RIN:"ok but...what if she wants to...you know..."

SATORI:"if they do that...i will take care of their child"

RIN:"what?!"

SATORI:"knowing my sister she would be a terrible mother, also she can also be a way to keep my sister away from killing more humans"

RIN:"she?...they didn't even do it and you are already wanting their child to be a female?"

SATORI:"d-don't misunderstand me!"

???:"oh, how cute, i am already liking the idea~"

SATORI:"Yukari..."

YUKARI:"i have seen that human already, and i have to admit that they would be a great couple, also i give you the reason with Koishi, but you would also be a grumpy aunt, Satori"

SATORI:"...don't be like that please, i can take care of my sister, then i can take care of a child"

YUKARI:" *imitates the voice of a child* "hello aunt Satori, pleas give me a hug!"

SATORI:"s-shut up!"

YUKARI:"see? You would be a really grumpy aunt, hehe, in fact you couldn't really stop your own sister from slaughtering innocent humans, and you think you can handle a child?"

SATORI:"we will see soon or late, Yukari"

YUKARI:"yeah i guess, well i have things to do, bye bye~"

SATORI:" *sigh* please, go back to work Rin"

RIN:"yes mistress!"

SATORI:please sister don't do something stupid...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ending:

AUTHOR'S NOTE

We got to Gensokyo ma' boys, i don't know if i did well, i tried my best on potraying the characters, but i want thing done as best as possible, so i would like you to give some suggestions or tips to portray gensokyo and the rest of the characters, by the way, where would you like to go with Koishi? Write it as an answer to this pharagraph and the option i like the most will be used. Remember that if something is wrong (character personality doesn't fit or missing head cannons, etc) or if i committed gramatical errors you can write me in the comments and I'll see what can I do.
I hope you're having a nice day,afternoon,evening and night, c0d3 writtin', see ya'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...