Broken To Fixed Kiri X Reader...

By Bokugo_the_uke

Y/n is a student at UA, and shes a good one. She's smart, kind, and practically a model student. She doesnt h... More

Part 1
2...caught?
3.....confrontation
4.....time to run
5...Shattered again
6.....the truth is out
7....cleaning yourself up
8...trying to find a new normal
9....encounter
10....out burst
11....the aftermath
12.....what now?
13.....Degrading over time
14....losing the fight
15....No way out
16.....numb
A/N
17.....Just you and Jin
18.....slightly broken bond
19....The new (old) feelings
20...is this ok?
21....Overwhelmed
22....Reunited
23.....No clue
24....Betrayal
A/n (please read)!!!
25....
26.....Bakugou
27.... I get it
A/N
28....(not sure what to name this one)
29...."We'll see"
30....Questions
31....The hero you needed
33....another lie
34.... Ready
35.....you broke our promise
Please read
Announcement
36.....Moving forward
37...........Why him!?
Not a chapter
38.... back to the dorms
39.....You dont know me
40....A brighter future
41..... Im back
42... Courage
43... Brawl

32... Withdrawals

3.2K 112 53
By Bokugo_the_uke

[Jins pov]

    “Masuda, I think if you came to UA you’d be able to get out of this mess, and start over. You can train as a hero and become the person you needed when you were young. Heroes weren't there for you when you were in a crisis, but if you come to UA you can start over, and train as a hero. You can be the hero you wished you had when your parents were killed,” he says in a monotone voice. 

    My jaw drops open and I stare at him in disbelief. Is he freaking serious? Me; a kid who literally attacked him, and who is literally a criminal. He want me to attend a stupid hero school?

    I let out a chuckle.

“Are you joking?” I mock, “Wow, I’m so inspired now. I think you just changed my entire outlook on life,” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

    “I’m being serious. You could make a fine hero. If you tried to be,” he said.

“Look , I don't want to be a hero, did you not just hear my entire opinion about you guys! I hate all of you!” I hissed.

    “I think you need some time to think about it,” he continued. 

“Seriously,” I say, slouching back into my chair and crossing my arms over my chest, “Get your head out of your ass. Its not a fucking hat.”

    He stood from his chair and let out a sigh.

“If you don't take me up on my offer, you could look forward to a very long time in prison.”

    “Yeah, whatever,” I reply.

He walks towards the door and grabs the handle, before he opens the door he takes a pause in his motions and opens his mouth to speak.

    “You’d be in the same classes as Y/n. After thinking about it, I really do think that the two of you deserve a second chance. I also think that the two of you have something very special. The two of you are very strong together and your team work and care for one another is incredible. The school would be happy to welcome you into the hero course if you are willing to take our offer,” he takes in a deep breath, “the paperwork is already taken care of, and we have figured out all the details of your transfer, and your cases being dropped,” he gives me a side glance before stepping into the doorway, “All we need is your confirmation and we can get you settled into a dorm. Just…. Just think about it.”

     He then closed the door behind him with a slam.

I sit there with my mouth open, trying to process everything he just said.

    A second chance? Training as a hero? What the hell!? 

I let out a frustrated groan and slam my head on the table. And I soon realize how stupid that was when it makes a sharp pain go threw my entire brain.

    “Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!” I whimper, holding my hands to my forehead.

[Your pov]

    Your eyes slowly open and you're met with warmth around you.

You look over to see that you were covered with a thick blanket. You were confused . This wasn't the blanket that the hospital gave you. 

    “Morning Y/n,” you look over to see Kirishima sitting on the chair next to the bed.

“Good morning…” you saw back, “Hey, where did this come from?” you ask, tugging at the edge of the blanket.

    “Oh, you looked really cold last night, so I went back to the dorms to grab one of my extra ones,” he answers with a smile.

    “Oh… thanks,” he smiled a bit.

You looked out the doors window and into the hallway. Why were you still here? You honestly wanted to leave. You wanted to go visit Jin.

    You look down and you could feel the smile leave your face. You take in a deep breath and try to let it out as nonchalantly as possible. But of course, Kirishima noticed.

    “Hey, whats up?” he asked, putting a hand on your back.

“I just,” you sigh. You let out an airy breath and rub your face with one of your hands, “it's nothing…” you finish.

    “Oh come on, you can tell me,” he encouraged, “I’m here to help!”

“I really, really need a cigarette…” you mumble. You look over at him and you see how his eyes filled with what almost seemed to be disappointment.

    “Y/n….” he said in an almost protesting tone.

“Sorry,” you say, “I’m just feeling really weird I guess… I feel so stressed Kiri,” you rub your face again. You look over at the monitor thing and you unhook it. You then throw the covers off and move over to the side of the bed and get out of the warm sheets. 

    “H-hey, what are you doing?” Kirishima stands and walks over to you for support, but you simply just push his arms away and stand up tall.

    “It's fine,” you assure him. You take a step towards the doors. You don't know why but you feel rather full of energy. In the least energetic way possible, if that makes sense. 

    You look at him, only to be met with a worried expression. You smile and gesture for him to come over to you. 

    He makes his way over to you and you can't help but feel a little jumpy. Your head is suddenly met with a really sharp pain in your temple. You wince and your eye twitches.

    “Fuck,” you mumble. 

“What's wrong?” Kirishima asks, still being a worry wart. 

    “N-nothing, just a little bit of a headache,” you say.

“Oh, okay,” he says nervously, “So…. What are we doing?”

    “I think I need some fresh air. It just feels really….stuffy,” you say. 

You start to walk over to the door again and open it. Kirishima follows your lead as you proceed to make your way over to the exit. You could already feel the anxiety setting in… and why did everything seem so loud? You wince at the little sounds you start to hear.

    “What the hell?” you barely mumble out.

You start to think of everything that could be behind this. You still feel weak but in a different way. Your motivation seems to be back; almost. It still took you a large amount of mental encouragement to keep going. 

    You have one thing in your mind. You're thinking too straight. You already know it. You're thinking way too much, and your mind seems to be all over the place. Damn it. You're having withdrawals. Shit what the hell are you going to do? You feel WAY more paranoid than usual. And it almost seems like everything looks foggy. Shit. 

    If only you had a drink or stash…

Then you're struck with an idea. 

    You turn around and look at Kirishima.

“Hey Kirishima, you think we can go back to the dorms and grab some of my stuff?” you ask.

    “Huh?” he looked at the ground then back at you, “Um…. I’m not sure if Aizawa would be ok with that,” he says.

    “Can you call and ask? I really just want to be able to change into some real clothes instead of these weird dress things,” you say, playing with the fabric of the hospital gown.

    “I mean I could,” he says pulling out his phone, “But I’m not sure if he’ll be okay with it.”

He dials a number and calls your teacher. You decide that while he’s on the phone, you’ll go sit in one of the chairs that are set up in the lobby of the hospital.

    You watch as Kirishima seems to be talking more than either of you anticipated. You fidget with your hands for at least five minutes before he finally comes over to you.

    “He said that you can grab some clothes but that's it,” he says.

“Nice!,” you cheer, “Now let's go,” you say with a smile, grabbing his arm and dragging him to the entrance. He laughs and obliges.

    You stand there in the parking lot. You can see what happened all over again. The way Jin was taken away. It's like it's just playing over and over again in your mind. Kirishima seemed to notice, when your grip on his arm tightened and you began to tremble. Your breaths got heavy and you just seemed to freeze. It's not the same as before. It doesn't feel the same. But you still feel incredibly uncomfortable. Unsafe. Anxious. 

    “Hey,” Kirishima puts a hand on yours. You look up at him shakily with a small and nervous smile plastered to your face. 

    “You're okay,” he smiled, “We’ll be out of here soon. Aizawa said he sent a car our way to bring us to the dorms,” and as if on cue a black car rolled into the parking lot, and the man rolled down the windows.

    “You two are the ones going back to the UA dormitory, correct?” he asked. 

You both nodded and got into the car. The car ride was quiet. It was a little awkward. You had your hands in your lap and you were picking at your cuticles. 

    What if you run into your classmates? Maybe this was a bad idea….

You shook your head and tried to put your mind back on the main goal. 

    But what if you get caught. You’ll probably get in even more trouble. Uuuhg, but you really need it. You need something! What else were you supposed to do!? Just grab your stuff and go.. It's that simple. In and out, then you can sneak your stash with you to the hospital. 

“Hey…… hey,” you nap your head up to the sound of Kirishima’s voice calling to you.

                         "We’re here.”

Word count: 1650

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 114 14
DISCONTINUED Eijirou Kirishima is depressed. He doesn't know why, and he doesn't know how to stop it, but he doesn't want to be a burden on everyone...
5.4K 170 22
In all honesty I am shit at writing descriptions/summaries so yeah. Bakugo's voices inside of his head worsen over time in which it caused him to not...
86.5K 2.4K 20
Inspired by a few tik tok videos. (Cringe warning.) Y/N L/N is 1A new student, who got into the class under mysterious circumstances and suspected t...
23.9K 959 29
Y/n L/n, a college student who's just doing whatever by this point. Forced to go to a friend's party since she doesn't want to hear the end of it fro...