[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

By KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. More

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 10
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 1 - Part 6

2.1K 48 36
By KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only. This chapter will be based on The Owl House Season 1, Episode 16. In episode 13, Luz & Venom end up fighting the Greater Basilisk, releasing the magic it has stolen and then proceed to eat it. In episode 14, Venom eats all the tiny animals in the tiny circus and ends up eating Tibbles at the end. In episode 15, Venom would try fighting off the inner Willow but fails because of the fire before they and Amity bring back Willow's memories. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Luz was in the living room, practicing her plant glyphs. She was successful in creating a flower.

Luz: Yes! Check it out, King. My glyph skills are blossoming.

Venom: Booooo! Lame joke!

King: You think that's impressive? Check this out.

He says as they see him watch a video of two adorable cats.

Luz: I see we're getting enough Wi-Fi through the portal for cat videos.

King: Senseless violence. Yes, attack! Death is your god!

Luz: I regret teaching you about the internet.

King: Ha! What possible regrets could come from the internet? Oh, did you know that Earth is actually flat?

Luz: Like that for starters.

Venom: Yeah, planets aren't flat ya idiot.

She says as Luz takes the phone from him. She then looks at her phone to see that she got a text from her mom asking how camp was for her.

Luz thought for a little bit before responding with a thumbs up emoji.

King: Ah, a severed hand. Perfect response.

Luz sighs.

Venom: Luz?

Luz: What am I supposed to say, Venom? "Hey, mom, not at camp actually. I'm in a demon realm learning to be a witch. Also, did you know that aliens, magic and demons are real?" She would end me.

Venom: No she won't. I'll end her before she gets the chance. No offense.

King: Besides, she'd be freaked out by our world anyway.

Venom: And don't forget, we can do whatever we want. No one can stop us. Plus, we don't have to tell your mom anything if she'll never find out about it.

Luz: Well . . . you do make a good point.

She says before the door opens.

Hooty: Hoot, hoot, Luz! Time to fill up that darling little head of yours with . . .

He then spits books out his mouth.

Hooty: Knowledge.

Gus: Please hurry.

Willow: The more I look at him, the more uncomfortable I get.

Hooty: Hoot, hoot!

They said, making Luz chuckle before kissing King on the forehead.

Luz: Don't spend all day watching YouTube, okay?

King: I forge my own path!

He yells defiantly as Luz leaves.

Some time later, Luz had just walked into Hexside along with Willow and Gus to see the school being decorated.

Venom: What's with all the decorations?

Willow: Oh, right, this is your first year.

Gus: This is for the upcoming Grom.

Luz: Grom? Like a party?

Willow: Mhm.

Luz: Huh, you know, in the human realm we have something similar called Prom. I was kicked out of my last school dance for dressing like an otter. Maybe this year we can be your Grom Queen.

Gus: . . .

Willow: Um . . . that's not something people usually sign up for.

Suddenly, someone bumped into Luz as some items fell to the floor.

Amity: Watch it, nitwit! Oh. Hi, Luz and co. Sorry about that.

Luz: No problem. Let me help you.

She says, helping Amity with her stuff.

Venom: Here's your note.

Amity snatched it out of the symbiote's grasp.

Luz: Wow, you got some quick grabbers.

Amity: It's just . . . it's . . . private . . .

They then listen to the school speakers going off.

Principal Bump: Attention, Hexside Students, this is your principal speaking.

Gus: Oh man, this is it.

Willow: He's announcing who will be this year's Grom royalty.

They said as everyone was left in suspense.

Principal Bump: This year, I have the privilege to bestow our highest Grom honor to . . . Amity Blight.

Luz: Yeah! Amity! Get it, Queen!

Luz cheered, holding her hand up to high five Amity. She then realized no one was cheering and that Amity seemed upset. Amity then ran away as Luz looked on.

Venom: What's her problem?

Willow: We should give her space. Being Grom Queen is a tough job, even for Amity.

Some time later, Principal Bump had a bunch of students organizing the decorations for the gym as Luz enters.

Luz: Ah, our first school dance experience on the Boiling Isles. I can't wait to get overdressed, take awkward photos and push all the buttons.

Venom: Like that one over there?

Luz: Huh?

She says as the teen spots a red button.

Luz: Well, hello.

Venom: Push it.

Luz: You read my mind.

She says before pressing the button, making the floor open up to reveal an arena down below as well as weapons appearing.

Luz: Medieval torture seems like a strange theme for Grom. But hey.

Amity: They're not for decoration.

The teen says, sitting on the bleachers.

Amity: This arena's where I'll make my debut as Grom Queen.

Venom: So why do you look like you're about to cry?

Luz then gives the symbiote a light smack on her gooey head.

Amity: Because this isn't just some dance party.

She says as they see some sort of black goo moving around in the arena.

Luz: Is that a Klyntar?

Venom: No. I know my own kind when I see one, that's not one of my brethren.

Amity: That's Grom. Short for Grometheus, the Fear Bringer. Every year, it tries to break out of it's prison, and a student has to defeat it before it invades the town. Ever the optimist, Bump holds a party and calls it tradition. The worst thing is that Grom can read minds and shapeshift into your worst fears. And mine . . . is very embarrassing.

Luz: If it worries you so much, why don't you tell Principal Bump you want out of this death match biz? Unless facing Bump is your greatest fear . . .

Amity chuckled.

Amity: No, but that's a good idea. Thanks, Luz.

She says before walking out of the gym.

Luz then makes it home, Eda turning out to be chaperoning Grom tomorrow as the Owl Lady tried out some fancy clothes.

Luz then goes for a walk as it started getting dark.

Luz then hears footsteps in the brush, she quietly tip toes her way towards it before assuming her superhero form and running at full speed.

She then bumped into someone, she quickly used her light spell in the darkness to see Amity having fallen into a mud puddle.

Luz: Oh my gosh, Amity! We're so sorry!

She said as she went over to help her up.

Amity: And here I thought this day couldn't get any worse.

Luz: Did you talk to Bump?

Venom: Was it as terrifying as you imagined?

Amity sighs.

Amity: I talked to Bump, but he said no. I'm Grom Queen, unless I can find a replacement. But who'd wanna switch with me?

Luz: . . . We would.

Amity: What?

Luz: Amity Blight, we'll do it. We'll take your place and face Grom in the arena!

Venom: Yeah, we'll be your fearless champions!

They said before a huge spider crawls on Luz's face. The teen panics as she rolls around in the mud, killing the arachnid.

Luz: Venom, why didn't you say anything?!

She yelled as Venom laughed.

Venom: I'm sorry, but I thought it'd be funny! And it was!

The symbiote said as she continued to laugh.

The next day, Luz was looking through a chest finding several outfits until Hooty appeared with his face right up against Luz's.

Hooty: Hey, Luz. You have a guest.

Venom: Begone, you!

She shoos him away just before her bedroom door opens.

Luz: Hey, Amity.

Amity: If that bird tube ever talks to me again, I'm going to destroy it. You ready to train?

Luz: What do you think we should wear to Grom? This one says "Witches with a Dark Side", but this one says "We're Otters . . . with a Dark Side."

Amity: Luz, you need to take this seriously. If you can't defeat Grom, then everyone in the Isles will have to live out their worst nightmare.

Hooty: You wanna hear my worst nightmare?

He says with his face pressed up against Amity.

Venom: . . . Kill him!

The symbiote yelled as Amity attacks Hooty with her nails and teeth as the owl tube, door, house thing starts hooting in pain.

Luz tried holding her back while Venom encouraged Amity to destroy Hooty.

Some time later, Hooty was bandaged up while Luz was outside with Amity and the twins.

Amity: Grom will transform into your darkest fears. So what are you two afraid of?

Luz: Hmm.

Venom: Pfft! I don't know about Luz, but I'm not afraid of anything!

Luz: But what about fire and loud sounds?

Venom: Klyntars aren't scared of their weaknesses! We hate them!

Edric: Wanna say our greatest fears on three? One . . . two . . . being alone forever.

Emira: Being stuck with you forever.

This made Edric a little sad.

Luz: In preparation, I've made a list.

She says, giving it to Amity. The twins took a look at it, chuckling as they create illusion spells of Luz's "fears." Such as jerks online who wanna debate, human souls trapped in cat bodies and milk, since she's she lactose intolerant.

Venom: Your fears are stupid.

Amity: Not enough! The reason I can't face Grom, it goes deeper than things that just gross me out. What's your real fear, Luz?

Luz thought about it for a bit, but couldn't come up with anything.

So Amity and the twins just randomly try to guess her real fear for a while. Unfortunately, they ran out of time as they all had to get ready for Grom.

The sun has set and the moon has risen. It's Grom Night as everyone came dressed up and with their dates.

Amity was at the gym doors looking at her folded note.

Luz: Not sure if it's nerves or if I accidentally drank some milk, but something's making my stomach squirm.

Amity: You look nice. Strange, but nice. And thank you, Luz. Honestly, I'm kind of amazed with how fearless you are. You've done things I could never do.

Luz: Ha! Yeah, right! You going soft on me, Blight?

This made Amity laugh.

Amity: In your dreams.

They then look as they hear a microphone going off.

Gus: Now introducing our Grom Queens. You know them, you love them, you've at least heard about them . . . Luz, the human and her trusty symbiote, Venom!

A spotlight came on, revealing Luz to the crowd as everyone cheers for her.

Luz: Wish us luck.

She said before heading inside the gym.

Amity: . . . Luck.

She says with sincerity.

Gus then presses a button which opens the gym floors as well as raising two walls with a variety of weapons hanging from them.

Venom: We won't need weapons.

The symbiote says as they assume their superhero form, jumping into the arena as Grom appears, taking the forms of the things that gross Luz out.

Luz then proceeds to fight Grom, making use of the klyntar's abilities and beating the monster with swift kicks, punches, as well as great speed and agility.

Everyone was cheering for Luz as the fight went on.

Grom then used one of his tendrils to touch Luz's forehead. It takes the form of Eda's portal which opens up as Camila enters.

Camila: Mija?

Luz: Mom, what are you doing here?

Camila: Luz, what is this terrible place? This isn't camp. Have you been here all these weeks? What is that costume you're wearing?

Luz: I can explain-

Camila: Mija, have you been lying to me?

She said as the fake Camila's lower half revealed Grom's true form.

Luz: Oh no! I can't do this! Venom!

Venom: No sweat, I got this.

The symbiote said as they assume their monster form, Venom roaring at Grom. But then the monster touched Venom's forehead, showing everyone the symbiote's greatest fear.

Man: Today, I hereby announce that all chocolate factories are to be shutdown immediately and that all chocolates are to be banned . . . forever.

Venom: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The symbiote screamed as they ran away from Grom, with the monster chasing after our duo outside.

Venom: We don't wanna be Grom Queen! We give up!

They yelled before they stopped at the edge of a cliff.

Camila: Why can't you face me, Luz? Why can't you face your own mother?

Man: And why can't you live in a world without chocolate, Venom?

Venom: Shut up!

Luz: You're not real!

They yelled as everyone from school came to watch.

Eda was about to help but Amity came out of nowhere, putting herself in between our duo and Grom.

Amity: Stay away from them!

She yelled before Grom grabs her in it's tendril, lifting her into the air.

Luz: Amity!

Amity: I'm sorry, guys. I should've fought my own battle. I-

She paused when her eyes started glowing blue as Grom looked for her fear.

Luz: Amity, no! Your fear!

Grom then puts Amity down, taking the shape of someone, seemingly a teenager. Grom then takes Amity's note, ripping it in half as Amity looked heartbroken, picking up one of the halves.

Venom retreated into Luz's body as the human walks over to Amity, picking up the other half of the note which reads; "Will you go to Grom with me? - Amity"

This made Luz gasp.

Luz: You were afraid of getting rejected. Amity, it's okay, what if I go to Grom with you instead?

Amity: . . . Really?

Luz: That's what friends do.

She says with a smile before Grom roars at them while in it's true form.

Amity: Well then, if that's settled, may I have this dance?

She says as the teens held hands. Venom was about to speak but stopped herself as Luz & Amity started dancing.

The choreography was flawless, as if they had practiced before, which they didn't.

Amity created a spell circle with her feet on the ground as the two stood on top of a giant abomination.

Luz then puts a plant glyph on the abomination. The creature leaping straight into Grom's mouth just after the teens jump off.

Grom swallows the abomination but plants start sprouting in and out of it's body, exploding as a giant beautiful tree had grown while Amity & Luz finished their dance.

Crowns then magically appeared on Luz & Amity's head, the two smiling and Amity blushing.

Luz: So . . . who did you wanna ask out?

Amity: Oh, it's nothing important.

She says, tossing the other half of her note.

King: And there you have it, folks. A glorious beat down for this year's Grom. Let's give a big hand to our Grom Queens, Luz, Venom and Amity!

He said as the crowd cheers for them, lifting the two off the ground as they both smiled and laughed.

Everyone returned to school gym as Principal Bump taps a microphone.

Principal Bump: And now, students, it's time for the official Grom Dance. We've already witnessed an amazing performance this evening, but we remain true to our traditions. Please clear the stage for our Grom couple, Luz and Amity!

He says as everyone claps.

Luz: Well, I guess it's my turn now. May I have this dance, my lady?

The human asks with a bow, offering Amity her hand.

Amity blushed as she gladly takes it and begins to dance with Luz.

The rest of the students soon followed, dancing with their Grom dates.

Some time later, Luz posed for a picture. She then brings in Amity, Willow & Gus for a group photo.

Soon enough, it was time for Luz to go as she said her goodbyes to Willow, Gus and Amity.

Venom: Hold on, Luz. I gotta talk to Amity.

Luz: Oh. Okay then.

She says as the symbiote forms a head, extending it towards Amity so they could speak in private.

Amity: Um, do you need something, Venom?

Venom: Your note . . . it was for Luz, right?

This made Amity blush.

Amity: W-What?! What're you talking about?!

Venom chuckled.

Venom: Don't bother denying it, kid. It's pretty obvious, if you ask me.

Amity sighs.

Amity: Yes . . . my note was for her. Please don't tell her, okay? I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Venom: My lips are sealed. But you should tell her your feelings eventually. Just know that I'd be okay with you and Luz as a couple.

This made Amity blush more as her face was red as a tomato.

Venom: I'll see you around, Blight.

The symbiote says before returning to Luz as they left Hexside with Eda and King.

Once they reached the Owl House, Luz lied down on her bed.

Venom then forms a head, smiling at Luz in a way the human had never seen the symbiote smile before.

Luz: What's up?

Venom chuckled.

Venom: Oh nothing. Just thinking about your little dances with Amity.

Luz: Yeah, it was pretty great. I'm glad to have her for a friend.

Venom: Yeah, you're definitely good "friends."

The symbiote chuckled as the human finally writes full on sentences in her texts to her mother before going to bed.

-To be continued-

If you guys enjoyed this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 204 7
The Owl House Harem X Male Reader "The End? No, No, No. I reject that. We have no end... We are forever." Y/N Tesla, a boy possessing a unique level...
253K 8.3K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
18.4K 618 15
Don't make a deal, never, it would not end good They were driving her crazy. She only wanted help, she got something else. Smile to life, even if it...
35.5K 495 45
Are you looking for a one-shot book with not only romantic one-shots, but weird, funny, sad, and friendship ones too? Well then read on, you've come...