him

By okenned

A girl living in amazing but sad life meets a guy that shakes up her whole world. More

the party.
im back.

numb.

3 0 0
By okenned

Alessia's pov

numb.
I'm 16 and live in a household with my two drunk abusive parents so when i say i feel numb i mean it. Yes i've gone through some things I haven't told anyone i'm good at hiding. I mean even at school i hide it.

I'm the captain of the cheer team, crazy I know. Everyone thinks my life is perfect and everyone loves me, too bad i don't love myself.

Tomorrow is the first day of my junior year. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't excited i can't stand to stay in this house all day anymore. I would have gone out with my friends all summer but mom and dad needed me home to take care of them. It led to several beatings but i didn't have a choice.

tomorrow morning:

my bodies stiff as i roll out of bed, i walk to my closet and put on the outfit i picked out from the previous night.

Alessia's outfit

i walk down the marble stairs in my house, for having bad parents at least they have good money. I mean they buy my love which no, they don't have. I grab my keys and go outside a fast as i can so i don't wake them.

As i arrive to school i feel the warm breeze against my skin. I saw my best friend Allie and her boyfriend Jackson standing together talking so i walk over to them. "hey Allie"

"omg hey Alessia, i missed you so much this summer" she says hugging me

"i missed you too" i reply sincerely, because i actually did miss her a lot. She's the only one that knows what goes on at home i've known her since i was 5 she's also the only person i have loved and probably the only one.

"There's a party tonight at my house you have to go. I know you love my parties!"

"okay, i'll be there only if we can get ready together." I wink at her already knowing that she'd love that and i do love her parties they get me out of my own world so i can actually "enjoy" my life.

"you know it" Allie says happily like i knew she would. we walk into the school and i go to my first period class, english i'm good at english doesn't mean i like it. The rest of the school day went by pretty fast, it was boring but better then being at home. As i get into my car i text Allie and tell her that i'm going to my house to get clothes then i'll be on my way to hers.

As i arrive at my house i see both my parents cars in the garage so i'm expecting the worse when i walk in. I walk into the house with the smell of alcohol roaming the air. I knew there was some somewhere but i didn't want to find it so i quickly sprint up to my room and shove my clothes in a bag. I leave the house as silently that i could and leave.
I'm just thankful i didn't run into them.

———————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:
this is my first book i don't write and this is for fun. i hope you guys enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 30.2K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...
522K 17.3K 122
Read and find out...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...