Emotionally Scarred

By KYTHEWRITERR

Xelahni made it as far as the gas station before her foot gave out on her " yo you good ?" She jumped at the... More

Main Characters
000
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
Love you 💗

002

2.4K 102 5
By KYTHEWRITERR

Xalahni Dior Taylor
"Pooh"
January 11th  ,2019

I Smiled At My Client " Do you Like It ?" She nodded " Yes ! my Boyfriend Is coming up Now with the Money he insisted that he paid for my hair" I nodded and smiled " Okay You can sit in those chairs right there until he gets here , there's a ring light right there if you want to take any extra pictures ."

She nodded and Did just that , a couple minutes later a guy walked in I'm assuming is her boyfriend he walked towards her and she pointed at me I did a small wave and he walked over I looked him up and down he looked so familiar I just didn't know where from . " how much was it ?" I snapped out of my thoughts " it's only 150" he nodded and handed me that and a tip " you look familiar I know you ?" I shrugged " I was just thinking the same thing -" I was cut off by his girlfriend  grabbing his arm " come on babe you was posed to give her the money not have a conversation" he mugged her and I just chuckled " nice meeting you , you two have a good day ." He nodded and walked away but not before looking back at me I sent him a smile . Then looked down at my phone reading a text from one of my favorite customers

GGBaby
Come out with me and my friends tonight plsssss ?

Me
What time GG ?

GGBaby
We can come get you at 10 is that fine ?

Me
Yea just call me when you're on you're way . What club we going too ?

GGBaby
24/7

Me
Okay I'm down see you then babes .

I put my phone away and cleaned my station up for my next client .

" so boss lady , when we gonna meet yo man ?" I frowned " what man ? I never told y'all I had a man ?"

" I meannnn we just all assumed you did ." I shook my head " Chile no ion got time for a man."

I pulled my phone back out not bothering to listen to their conversation anymore . I texted my On-call babysitter that I looked at as family.

To Little Laya
Can you watch The Kids for me tonight ? Pay you double .

From Little Laya

Sure boss lady what time should I be there ?

To Little Laya

Can you be here around 7 ? I'll already have them put down just need them to be looked after.

From Little Laya

Okay I can do that my mother said yes and she said she's having a dinner this Sunday she wants yall to come too.

To little Laya

Okay Thank You Tell Her We Will Be There . Do I need to bring anything ?

From little Laya
No Just You And the Babies .

To Little Laya

Kk

I Put my Phone Away and stood up noticing my client was Coming In With All Smiles .

———

I took a few pictures "Okay All done Girl You Look So Good ! Do you like it ?" She looked in the mirror and smiled hard nodding " yes omgggg !! I knew you would slay man ! I just knew it Thank You so much Pooh I really appreciate you doing this for me ."

I nodded and accepted the hug and money she handed me " oh no Aniyah It was only 175 boo You gave me too much ."

She smiled

" I know but Every time you do my hair you do a good job , I finally got that good job and I wanted to tip you so keep the extra hundred ." I smiled and nodded .
" have a good day Aniyah" she nodded and walked out I sighed looking down at my watch rolling my eyes at the time it was already 4:30 my day was over with .

I cleaned up my station " Okay Yall I'm Out I'll See Yall Wednesday ." Everybody nodded and said see you later as I left out to do my rounds checking on each floor making sure everything good . I made it to the first floor " Hey Olivia , I'm Gone for the Day Make sure all Appointments are Good I won't be back until Wednesday Okay ?" She nodded and typed something on the compute " okay I put it in have a good day Mrs. Taylor" I laughed I always had to correct her " It's Just Ms But I tell you this all the time call me Pooh ." She nodded " okay Pooh yes I'll remember " I shook my head walking out she wasn't gonna remember, she never did.

I headed to the kids Daycare And Picked them Up placing them in their car seats One by one " How was they today ?" I looked at Ms.Diane as she buckled Xymere Up in his seat for me " they was good they tried to sleep all day but I didn't let them nap until nap time and they ate all their food they were really drowsy today not as lively as they usually are ." I nodded understanding " yes that's my fault we had slept all day yesterday and was up all night cause we couldn't sleep That won't be happening again though I can promise you that ." I hopped in the front seat clicking my seat belt on " okay well y'all have a good rest of the day."

I nodded and drove off To the nearest fast food restaurant

" hi welcome to mc Donald's how can I help you"

" lemme get a 20 piece nugget 2 Large Fries And A Sprite pls"

I grabbed the amount of money I would need and drove up to the window paying and the next window to Wait for my food .
I got 20 nuggets so we can all split them one thing for sure and one thing for certain my babies loved them some shicken nuggets .

"Here you go ma'am" I thanked her grabbing the food and drink then driving off home .

———-

I sat In the Sprinter with The Girls Exchanging Instagrams with them and the guys we was all  singing along To Megan The Stallion thot shit and i was dancing on Harmony aka GG.

Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit
Post me a pic, finna make me a profit
When the liquor hit, then a bitch get toxic
(Why the fuck you in the club with niggas wildin'?)
I've been lit since brunch, thot shit
Order 42 for the table, let's pop shit
Missionary or doggystyle, I'ma top shit
Pussy-ass niggas hatin' on me from the closet, ah
Hoes tryna call me a snake, shit, I guess I can relate
'Cause a bitch spit a whole lotta venom
And since these hoes all rats, when they come around me
All I see is a whole lotta dinner
I walk around the house butt-naked
And I stop at every mirror just to stare at my own posterior
I don't give a fuck who talk behind my back
'Cause the bitch knew better than to let me hear her (ah)

The girls slapped my ass as I got low with no hands " Aye y'all need to calm the fuck down back there" we all frowned " Nigga shuttup and drive !" I laughed at GG And sat down looking At Instagram and seeing who commented on My Post .

I had on a dark blue mesh bralette on with some skin tight , tights on that had black strings coming from different parts of it and i paired it with black strap heels.  we all popped out in something black tonight looking our best.

I got off Instagram noticing we had pulled up To The Club " Aigh yall better not be on no bullshit tonight ! Not playing either" I rolled my eyes cause ion know who Kross thought he was talking to Because it damn sure wasn't me, i wasnt any body kid.

" anyways ladies let's goooo" I was gonna turn up and have the time of my life , the kids was with the babysitter.

Swipe...

Liked By GMoney, MoMoneyMo and 300,213 Others ...

Dior_Pooh : You One of them Ones

View all 200 Comments

GMoney: Girlfrienddddd 😩🤍
↪️Babbyyyy❤️😘

MoMoneyMo: Step on them bitches Neck💅🏾
↪️And Is 💁🏾‍♀️

TootieToot: Purrr friend Purrr 😛
↪️purrrr

KenTheDoll: Show out then sis 🤪
↪️ 🤪

KillaK: 🥴🤍
↪️😘

Swipe..

Liked By Dior_Pooh , MoMoneyMo And 200,900 others..

GMoney: Bitch think that she seeing me ..must be a sickness

View All 308 Comments

Bandhunta_Ky : Damn 🥶 you so fucking
cold Ma !

Dior_Pooh: Girlfriendddd 🥵

TootieToot: heavy on the sickness sis .

KenTheDoll : Just caught a cold 🤒

KillaK: Sis❤️‍🔥

DooMan: One of the coldest out hea 😮‍💨❄️

Swipe..

Liked By DooMan, JazmineK And 639,321 others..

KillaK: I can sign a deal tomorrow and my life would still be the same 💰🤞🏾🦅

View all 400 Comments

JazmineK: Baby❤️

Random: lemme suck yo dick

Dior_Pooh:❤️‍🔥

Liked By TootieToot and 700,231 others..

DooMan: GANGGANG🖤

Comments disabled

Swipe..

liked By TootieToot,GMoney And 400,325 others ..

KenTheDoll: Babygirl so pretty she the coldest in the city 😍

Comments disabled

Swipe..

Liked by GMoney and 750,321 others ..

BandHunta_Ky: they be like "Damn Ky you so Cold How you do it "

View all 600 Comments

GMoney: Daddy we the coldest 🥶💅🏾
↪️Fasho Dat 😌

Swipe..

Liked By PrettyBoyJ and 600,345 others..

MoMoneyMo: couldnt get to where I'm at even if I dropped the pin 📍❤️‍🔥🤑

Comments disabled

Liked by TootieToot and 700,100 others ..

PrettyBoyJ: Double Up

View All 400 Comments

MoMoneyMo: Hmm 😮‍💨

Liked by PrettyBoyJ and 702,321 others..

ThatNiggaJT: ❄️

Comments disabled

Liked by DooMan , Gmoney and 700,456 others..

TootieToot: 🤍🤍🤍

View All 200 Commets

DooMan: Wifey 😌🤍🤞🏾

I got off Instagram noticing we had pulled up To The Club " Aigh yall better not be on no bullshit tonight ! Not playing either" I rolled my eyes cause ion know who Kross thought he was talking to .

Because it damn sure wasn't me

" anyways ladies let's goooo" I was gonna turn up and have the time of my life .

Profit Naheem Hendrix
"Kross"
"nigga stop staring at her before Jaz act up in here , you know that bitch crazy ." I waved him off staring at Pooh " I just feel like I know her from some where i don't know she just seem familiar as fuck, like i met her before."

"Aigh man here they come and jaz ass right behind them ." I looked over at Jaz And gave her a head nod " hey baby " I moved my head to the side stopping her from kissing my lips and the girls snickered " my bad but you know ion do that kissing on the lips shit ." She nodded " my bad you right , but I didn't know you knew Pooh " I shrugged " I don't "

"Hmm , so why y'all walk in together ?"

i scrunched my face up in confusion" what you mean ? It was a group thing plus she know the girls , don't start that shit tonight Jaz we not on that type of timing"

sucking her teeth she stood up and walked to where the girls was sitting and  smoking . She went and sat directly next to Pooh and I shook my head knowing she was finna be petty and the night wasn't gonna end well, i dont even know why i invite her places ,she always do this shit and she stay trying to be friends with the girls but she ruined that already when she got into with GG thinking i was fucking with her when she actually fucks with Malachi.

Harmony Gizelle Peterson
"GG"

I frowned looking at Jaz she Knew We ain't fuck with her like that " what you want Jaz ?" I watched her roll her eyes and ignore me . I nodded and went and sat on Pooh lap " again what you want Jaz ?" She huffed sucking her teeth " why does it matter ? Leave me alone I'm not talking to you I'm tryna have a conversation with Pooh "

pooh turned towards her confused " wait you was talking to Me this whole time ? Baby I don't want your nigga I don't even know him barely even met him Chile please with the bullshit " Her face held a mean mug and I just knew we was gonna be the best of friends .

" girl not you coming over her to question her about kross Please " I looked back at Moo Moo and started Laughing " You know what lemme just go " she stood up mugging us walking back over to the guys sitting in Kross lap I only shook my head that damn girl was using him but I'm already knowing he know and just don't care.

"Why in the hell would she think I want her man" pooh asked confused I smirked " cause he been eye balling you all night " she made a shocked face and looked over to him once they made eye contact I turned around and minded my business . " what's the moves after here Moo , I'm bout hungry as a bitch"

" I got some left over Rotel at my house y'all want that ?" moo answered back  I nodded " when you gonna talk to my brother he sorry " she mugged the fuck outta me and I burst out laughing " Harmony don't even play with me okay cause he really tried it he Betta play with somebody else and not me." I only shook my head " well I'm finna go dance with my niggaaaa peaceeeee out!"

————comment and vote ——-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.2K 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
511K 9.4K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
116K 2.4K 88
"W-we can't d-do this." I said shakily as he locks the door behind him and it immediately shut off the noises of the drunk adults laughter. "We've be...
2.3K 149 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...