TechnoGear (dxd x male reader...

By DemonElder99

Y/n is 17 years old, he is a strong independent young man. Although he wasn't always like that. When Y/n was... More

Bio part 1
must say
Prologue
love interest/ harem
The Raven hair Girl
Bio part 2 sacred gear
The New Blade
The New Blade pt2
Weapons and boi
New Friends, some mischief; And the supernatural?
Anger can be strength and weakness
Harem Update
Violence
An Enderman and the Devil's Wife
Fallen Love
A Terrible Father
Kyoto
The Book
familiar introduction and Saji
special anoucment
familiar
Anarchist Pig VS Immortal Bird
friendship
Dreaming of a dragon?
An Unnerving Day
Helping Hand
OVA 1- Day with Chisato
Farewell our beloved King
Priest clothing choices are weird
OVA 2- How Techno became a sacred gear
techno pictures
Im sorry
News

A weird experience and new faces

1K 11 23
By DemonElder99

Key: ~~~~~~ : time skip

~-~-~-~-~: time skip back/ change POV

_____ : change POV

oh hey: talking

who da hell does he think he is!: thoughts

hey, you got the stuff, man: whispering

why are you running: shouting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

Agh... what happened? Where am I?

I sat up to see that I was on one of the couches in the main club room.

That explains where I am. Now, what happened?

Rais: Oh, you're awake.

(Y/n): (grunts) What happened?

Rias: Akeno electrified you. So you wouldn't kill Issei.

(Y/n): Everything is a bit hazy. So, what's Issei's sacred gear?

Rias: It's called boosted gear, it possesses the Red Dragon Emperor, Ddraig.

(Y/n): It doubles the user's power every 10 seconds, right?

Rias: yep and very perspective, and as for everyone, they went home.

(Y/n): did I kill the pervert?

Rias: Asia was able to heal him.

FUCK!!! Calm down, you could kill him another time. Hmm, I wonder when Rias can make me into a devil.

(Y/n): Hey Rias.

Rais looks at me.

Rias: Yes, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): The new piece, when will you get it?

Rias thinks for a second.

Rias: My sister-in-law will bring it sometime tomorrow, and she'll bring what information they have on your sacred gear. Once (Y/n) is about to leave I'm going to mess with him.

(Y/n): aight.

I pull my phone out. I see it's 10 pm. I noticed I had a missed call from Phil. He left a message:

Philza: Hey M8. I gonna be gone for another week or so. I'm sorry about not messaging you sooner. Hopefully, you made some friends. I sent a friend of mine to check up on you in a day or so. His name is Ranboo, He's a nice guy. Oh, a piece of advice, don't stare at him or he won't be so nice. I learned it the hard way. Well, that's all, bye M8! Stay safe!

Message ended.

Ranboo huh, sounds like an interesting fellah. I just need to remember not to stare at him.

(Y/n): Imma head home.

Rias: ok bye (Y/n)-Kun~

My eyes widened at what she just said.

(Y/n): Fuck This Shit I'm Out!

I bolted towards my jeep.

Rias: (Y/n)-Kun wait for me~

I see Rias jogging out of the school gates.

NO! NO! Not today! *I try to start the engine, but it wouldn't start* Why won't you start?!

Rias: I think you need these! *holds up wires with an innocent smile.*

(Y/n): Screw it! *I jumped out of the jeep and bolted towards the mall.*

_______________________________________________________

Rias: *giggles* I'm glad I had these spare wires laying about. I wonder how he'll react when he figures out he had no fuel.

________________________________________________________

I am now sitting on a bench in the mall.

???: Hey kid!

I turn to see a male in his mid 30's.

(Y/n): yeah?

???: You need this more than I do. *tosses at full gas can to (Y/n).*

(Y/n): for what.

???: Your jeep, jeez kids these days. The redhead did nothing to it, just needs some gas.

(Y/n): Thanks I guess. Wait a minute, how did you know that.

???: That's... not important. so kid, got a name?

(Y/n): It's (Y/n), what's yours?

???: Wilbur, Wilbur Soot. Here take my business card, call the number on it if you are in a sticky situation, or wanna talk to someone.

(Y/n) skeptically: Sure, if I need to, I will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just refilled the gas in my car and I drove home.

Can't wait for tomorrow. I guess we know what techno gear does. I need to find a way to get back at Rias. although it seems she's more into me than Issei. It's understandable with his stupid dream.

Wait a minute! Does this mean I'm getting a harem *gags*, why? *cries* I hate you, god. Why must I be so damn attractive? If I meet God, face-to-face, I'm going to murder him!

________________________________________________________

(A/n): Alexa, initiate maniacal laugh mode. 

Alexa: Playing maniacal laugh: *insert maniacal laugh(cause laziness)*

???: You know, you should be so mean to him.

(A/n): Oh shut it, Zech.

Sirzech: why must you call me by that?

(A/n): Fuck you that's why.

Sirzech *angry*: This is why we don't talk like normal people. Ever since we were kids, you would always cuss at me every time we speak to one another.

(A/n): See, that's the problem.

Sirzech *questionable look*: What?

(A/n) *blank expression*: we aren't normal people. You're Lucifer, the devil king. While I'm a Human with demon powers, from another galaxy. And the author of this story.

Sirzech: Ooohh yeeaaaahh. . . 

(A/n): you just now realized that! Jeez, I knew you were dumb, but not this dumb.

Sirzech: HEY! That's uncalled for.

(A/n): Don't you have king stuff to do. 

Sirzech: No, not at the moment. Why?

(A/n): Cause I wanna get back to work, dumbass.

Sirzech: Nah I am going to annoy yo- *Gets cut off*

________________________________________________________

I then felt something strange. Like I'm being watched. I got to the spot where techno took control of me and killed those strays. I pulled over and got out. I summoned my gauntlets, I had something cover the top of my face, like a mask. I'm to focus on who is watching me, than why I have this on.

(Y/n): Show yourself! 

They came out of hiding.

???: Woo kid, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just noticed you have a sacred gear that I don't think I know of.

(Y/n): why should I trust you? I don't know who you are. Or I don't know what race you are. 

???: Oh, where are my manners. My name is Azazel, and I'm the leader of the fallen angel faction. Now, what's your name?

(Y/n): (Y/n)... (Y/n) (L/n), and I-

I started to hear voices.

TechnoBlade!

Blood God!

TechnoShank!

TechnoBlade! 

His Nightmare!

Techno-Chan!

.

.

.

Multiple: SHUT THE FUCK UP GARY!!

Azazel: Hey (Y/n), you ok? . . . Hello? Are you there?

(Y/n): oh uh...

Azazel: you were saying?

(Y/n): oh! I am TechnoBlade, The weilder of Techno gear.

I sensed multiple people with demonic energy coming to our location. I can sense what race they are? Might be the mask.

(Y/n): Is this a setup?!

Azazel: What!? No! Are there people here?

(Y/n): Yes, 10 to be precise about it. They're closing in fast, you can fight, right?

Azazel: what kind of leader would I be if I couldn't.

(Y/n): I'll take on 4 of them. You can take the other 6.

Azazel: How 'bout I lead the 6 away so they won't take us on together.

(Y/n): sounds like a plan.

________________________________________________________

Sorry to make it a cliffhanger, there is supposed to be a fight. But I'm still not sure how I want the fight to be. I have the outcome of the fight, but that's it.

And I'm sorry for not publishing again. I couldn't decide how the fight should go at all. I am working on it.

Oh about Gary he's a bit messed up. He was dropped too many times on his head as a baby. At least his brother, Ghaul, took the light away from these people called guardians.

Whelp, till next y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1K 61 21
Dying Mercenary OC x Blake Belladona (This is my 1st RWBY story. Please don't go rough on me) A corrupted and ancient power has resided within the bo...
4.6K 174 11
- top yoongi - smut - violence - mpreg - haters to lovers - model x ceo
3.2K 100 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...