Golden Chandelier ✔️ (NamYoon...

By dark_eyed_warlock

"Won't you mark me, alpha?" there was a glint in his eyes, a familiar tease, "Like he did?" (or, Omega Prince... More

Introduction
1
3
4- The End

2

2.5K 128 3
By dark_eyed_warlock

Fingers weaved through the black locks, caressing the strands from roots to tips before letting it fall back on the naked chest. He did it again, felt the silky hair between the pads of his fingers, pressed his lips against the tips of them.

"You have me all to yourself", Seokjin spoke with a soft smile and sleepy eyes, sprawled lazy but elegant on the alpha's lap, "and this is what you choose to do?"

Yoongi looked at his prince, a smile blooming on his face that spoke of adoration and fondness. Seokjin felt his heart flutter as the brown eyes seemed to caress him with their gaze, calloused fingers holding his cheek with gentle care.

"Forgive me, prince", the voice was teasing, affection mixed with hint of mischief. Seokjin found himself burning as Yoongi continued to gaze at him with loving eyes, "it's just so easy to lose myself in you."

The omega bit his lip, stopping an embarrassing noise from escaping that would surely put a smug smile on the alpha's face. He instead shifted forward, burying his face in the naked stomach before him. The skin was softer despite it's defined muscles, warm even when they have been naked since the sun went down.

Fingers came to again weave through his hair, almost lull him into another sleep if it wasn't for a bold hand that slide down the planes of torso and stopped right below his navel. Seokjin gulped, took a shuddering breath, "No need to apologize."

The skin against his lips shivered, Yoongi's body breaking out in goosebumps as he cradled Seokjin close to him. It was innocent, how his prince was almost nuzzling against his stomach. It was sultry, how his prince had opened his legs as Yoongi's fingers inched near his sex.

"Is this to your liking?" Yoongi asked, with a smirk that was too fond, with dark eyes that were too loving. It made Seokjin shiver, made him feel needy and desperate and whorish, as if he was corrupting Yoongi even when the alpha had eaten him out animalistically not even a hour ago.

"Whatever you do", Seokjin looked up with hooded eyes and parted lips, the very image of sensuality that made Yoongi's blood run warmer, "I will like it."

"But I wish to do what my prince wants", his voice was deeper, patience and calm chipping away as Seokjin's salacious scent thickened in the air, "what my omega desires."

The possessiveness wasn't lost on Seokjin who stretched his head back on Yoongi's lap, revealing the pale length of his neck. His lips quirked up in a small smirk when the King's eyes flashed red.

But before Seokjin could utter a word, wind Yoongi up even more until the alpha would push him down on the bed and ruin the omega, before Seokjin could get the upper hand in this familiar battle, a hand boldly cupped his sex.

"Ah!" the sudden touch had him jolting in Yoongi's lap, one hand flying to hold the alpha's arm while the other fisted itself in the sheets below. Seokjin breathed heavily, chest heaving as Yoongi looked at him with an innocent smile.

"Seokjin", it was a purr, it was a cruel response to how Seokjin had been playing with Yoongi's patience, "won't you tell me what you need?"

The omega yelped again, body twisting and turning sensually when the fingers dug between his legs. They caressed the velvet and silk, explored the fleshy folds until Yoongi's fingers were webbed with his slick. Seokjin moaned soft and high on the alpha's lap, eyes slowly opening when the fingers stopped in their exploration.

"Well?" the glare Yoongi received made him smile wider, almost feeling fond at the way Seokjin looked ruffled and annoyed. He moved his hand away when the omega bucked his hips, huffing in irritation and embarrassment.

"So cold to your prince", Seokjin complained with as much honor as he could muster even when he lay on Yoongi naked with his legs wide open, "I should choose my other King if you are going to be so difficult."

There was a look in Yoongi's eyes that bothered Seokjin, that challenged his words and cooed at his attempt. The omega remembered for the umpteenth time why he had even let Yoongi court him when Namjoon had proposed to him first, why he was still confused between the two even after months of secret meetings.

Because where Namjoon willingly bent under Seokjin's gaze, Yoongi met it with his own; where Namjoon let himself be malleable in Seokjin's hands, Yoongi fought the omega's mind games with his own wit.

"Go ahead, I'm not stopping you", because where Seokjin breaks Namjoon's control, Yoongi breaks his.

"You will regret your words."

But even when Yoongi loved the game of push and pull, he was but a fool in love, just like Namjoon. And just like him he bent under Seokjin, kissing his chest as a silent announcement of truce.

"I know I will", he couldn't stop the sudden flare of jealousy in his eyes. Even with his years over Namjoon and consequent maturity, Seokjin knew how to claw at his calm exterior, "but that is if you choose him."

"And why won't I?"

Seokjin's eyes were dark, challenging. The gaze wasn't befitting for an omega, the expression not to be directed at an alpha. But Yoongi simply smiled, a sense of playfulness seeping in his eyes.

"Because as much as you love exercising power", he kissed the shapely jaw, the warm cheek, the soft skin below Seokjin's cerulean eyes, "you enjoy just as much fighting for it."

A scream echoed in the large room, soft light of the chandelier falling sensual and vibrant on Seokjin's arched body. The omega fell back on Yoongi's lap with a soft whine, bottom lip trapped between pearly teeth.

"Tell me", Yoongi purred, grinning with mirth and desire as he looked at the state Seokjin was in. He knew he would pay for it with omega's dramatics and complaints later tomorrow but right in this moment, with Seokjin so open and raw on his lap, right now he just wanted to tease.

"Push your fingers in me", the growl was majestic, so elegant despite the fire that raged in Seokjin's eyes. Yoongi cursed when his own length was grasped in a rough grip, dark eyes staring up at him, "and if I'm not releasing all over the sheets, my King is not climaxing down my throat."

The words made Yoongi pink, unexpected threat making his alpha howl in excitement. He smiled despite how wild his eyes were, fingers almost shaking with desire as he pushed them through the folds.

"Ngh" Seokjin nuzzled his stomach again but there was a purpose now, a goal to his innocent action, "deeper."

It wasn't a beg nor a plead; Seokjin didn't need to. Yoongi followed the command with a deep breath and wide blown eyes as he stared where the pale legs fell farther apart, exposing the pink sex being breached by his fingers. He cursed, both at the visual and the tongue that had swiped at the head of his length.

"Mn", Seokjin savored the taste with a smirk, stared at Yoongi as his dainty finger tapped at the milky pearl that had oozed from the slit, "delicious."

The alpha's answer was a mouth that came down to kiss Seokjin and a hand that gripped the silk locks. His prince moaned in Yoongi's mouth, shocked but pleased, letting his cavern be licked and his tongue be sucked by his King.

"Ah!", Yoongi swallowed the moan, the sound of pleasure that left Seokjin with every inch he slid deeper in the throbbing sex. It was wet and hot around him and Yoongi could hear the slick as he moved his fingers around to find- "KING!"

To find that spot.

"I hope my prince is enjoying yourself", Yoongi's voice was colored with desire and barely restrained control, breathing the same air as Seokjin. He stared in the almond eyes, memorized the emotions flitting across it before kissing the omega again, this time with a desperation that went beyond physical desire.

"Yoongi", the sound racked the alpha's body with shivers, made his fingers move sloppy and uncoordinated inside the omega. Yoongi panted above his prince, pressing his lips to whatever patch of skin he could find, "Hah!"

Because he knew Seokjin wasn't ready to listen what he had in his heart but Yoongi couldn't breathe before he had expressed his emotions out. So he let his touch scream, let his body convey whatever he couldn't speak.

"Yoongi!" there was a cry in Seokjin's voice, a tightening of his body that was familiar and erotic. Yoongi bit down the pale neck, leaving marks that he knew would disappear soon, "Yes, agh!"

But he did not mind, not when he could have his prince for even once a month. Yoongi let his fingers move on their own, memory of Seokjin's body engrained in every fiber of his being. He groaned against the soft skin, growled when soft lips tightened around his length.

"Seokjin", he worshipped the body writhing under him, begged Seokjin for the pleasure only he could give Yoongi. The alpha could feel his wrist straining but he did not let up, ramming his fingers until the lewd squelching sounds had filled the chamber, "my d-dearest prince."

"Mmn", Seokjin hummed with acknowledgement, the sound vibrating around the length. Yoongi cursed and sat straighter, watching his fingers move in and out with a speed that blurred them. The walls fluttered around him, clenched tight like a vice.

"So beautiful", there weren't enough words to describe the beauty before him, not enough breath to sing praises for his prince. So Yoongi found satisfaction in loving Seokjin with all his soul, whispering words with all his heart, "so perfect for me."

The full thighs shook before they were sprayed with Seokjin's own juices, slick and warm and dirtying the sheets below them. Young watched, mesmerized and burning hot to his core, before he bent over and cursed against Seokjin's skin.

"Mn... mhmn", Seokjin's soft moans around his length made Yoongi growl from his chest, his seed spurting warm and thick in the awaiting mouth. The long throat milked him for all he was worth, not letting up until Seokjin had his fill, "My King..."

The night was chill and his prince was wet; Yoongi smiled down at the sleepy face and kissed the swollen lips. The state of his prince made his heart clench again with desire but Seokjin was shivering now; Yoongi had priorities higher than his own want.

"Sleep, Seokjin", the smile he received wasn't new but Yoongi could never not feel his breath hitch every time he sees it. He carded his fingers through the long silky locks again, pressing a kiss to Seokjin's forehead, "I will prepare you a bath."

The omega followed the command with a nod, so trusting, so innocent. It made Yoongi's heart clench, left his mind so full of Seokjin he knew he would dream of his prince even weeks after today.

~

"Have you chosen?"

Seokjin hadn't expected the question so soon, even though it had been more than half a year since he started seeing the Kings. He knew his family meant well, knew they would give him time if he asked.

But he also knew it was inevitable; he had to answer it one day, if not today.

"I'm not... sure", Seokjin was, but for a thing he shouldn't be sure for.

"You can take your time", his mother gently took his hand, smiling so warm it made even her wrinkles look gorgeous, "you are precious, any alpha would gladly wait for you."

"Your mother is right", Seokjin's father had a voice of authority, a power that softened only for his son. He knew his father wasn't happy with Seokjin's decision of being intimate with the alphas, agreed only because he couldn't see his son beg, "they'll be blessed to have you, so think carefully about it and tell them when you're ready."

Seokjin had and he was ready, though he also feared that his decision might ruin whatever they had grown over these months. He looked down at himself, at the soft blue gown and the gold adoring his fingers.

He felt complete, but he didn't know if they will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
69.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...