sybil is a naughty gyal

By sybolissexy

bum More

chapter 1

ocean boy

2 0 0
By sybolissexy

josh stood by the ocean/sea and breathed in its luscious scent of fish piss. mmmm piss. josh had a piss kink. and beastiality got him going so the combo made him erect.
josh intimately loved the ocean/sea. he got very defensive about it. the reason the sea is so salty is because of josh.
a lot of ppl was jelly of this love - aka princess
she fantasized about him riding her, as if it was the other way round she'll squash him. she was down to do animal role play as an elephant to get him going. but all he wanted was fish
he didn't discriminate between fish - cod, salmon, prawn, whale when he was super excited.
suddenly princess came to an epiphany, she wouldn't wash for week so she would smell like one, FINALLY!
the 2 friends she had left cos of her repulsive pong, but josh took a liking to it
the fucked
the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
64.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...