Mr. Mafia man

By Jenna_x-

Jaxon Donovan is the hair of the most powrful mafia in the whole of Italy. He is heartless, Roofless and cold... More

. Aesthetics .
. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .

. Chapter 8 .

842 19 10
By Jenna_x-

*WARNING!*
*Mature content in this chapter*
Jaxon's POV:

I watched as my father and Abigail talked about a new car that my father had ordered as they walked around his dealership.

I was sat inside next to the large window watching as I couldn't stay outside on the Italian heat any longer.

My father is the type of man who doesn't trust very easily and stays quiet if he doesn't like someone so for him to hold a conversation with Abigail for over an hour now makes me aware of how much my father is fond of her.

I watched as they both started walking towards the building where I was sat, I watched as Abigail smiled her signature smile at my dad and entered the cold shop.

"Hey." I muttered as I watched her looking around for me.

"Oh hi I didn't see you there." Abigail said as she walked over to the drinks fountain and got both her and my dad a drink before she came over to me and took a seat in front of me on the window ledge.

"Abigail it was lovely talking to you darling but I must get back to work so I can close the shop and we will definitely have that coffee together next week." My father said as he pulled Abigail into a bear hug and then followed by me before he walked away.

"So you and my dad are besties huh?" I asked with a hint of a smile on my face.

"Yeah he is amazing he said I reminded him of someone he used to love very much and that's why he was so fond of me which I find quite sweet." Abigail said with a small smile as she took a drink from her plastic cup.

I knew straight away who my father was referring to when he spoke about Abigail that way. I saw it to.

Abigail reminded him of my mum. She has the same bubbly personality as my mother had and the same kind heart. She was like the angel me and my father both needed.

"I think he means that you remind him of my mother and I can see why." I said as I grabbed her hands and laced out fingers together.

Her touch felt like fire on my skin and I couldn't get enough of it.

"I'm going to order some guards to watch over your parents house for a few weeks incase Tristan goes there, I'll show the guards a picture of him so they know who there looking for it's just for a few weeks until i know for sure your family is safe." I said with a smile and pulled Abigail up from her space on the window ledge and pulled her into a warm hug.

"Thankyou." She said into my chest which made me pull her closer and place a soft kiss on her head.

"Come on let's head back to the penthouse." I said while pulling away from the hug.

As soon as Abigail's body was released from my hold a cold feeling entered her space making me miss her warm presence.

I followed Abigail out of the shop as we said one last goodbye to my father before heading back to my Porsche.

"M'lady." I said as I opened the passengers side door for Abigail to climb inside.

It was my turn to drive since she drove here which I was happy about because I knew she needed rest.

I quickly got into the drivers side and headed out onto the road as we started our thirty minute long journey back to the penthouse.

While driving I looked over at Abigail a few times, craving her skin on mine. She drove me insane.

One we reached a stop light, I hesitantly placed my large hand on her thigh and rubbed my thumb gently up and down her soft silk like skin.

"S-sorry do you want me to stop." I suddenly grew nervous as Abigail made eye contact with me.

"No, no it's fine I like it." She said as a blush crept onto her freckled covered face.

I smiled at her and leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on her cheek before moving back to my original position as the light turned green.

***

Once we made it back into the garage I pulled my key out of the car and sighed while leaning back into the cool leather of my seat.

I still had a hand on Abigail thigh as she was also leant back with her eyes closed.

I moved my hand away from her leg and started exiting the car onto to be stopped by a small hand as it wrapped around my arm.

I turned to see Abigail was looking at me with a hint of something in her eyes that I couldn't quite work out.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I closed my Porsche door again and turned to face her.

"Don't leave yet." She muttered as she abruptly let go of my arm and eyed me down.

I nodded and leaned back in my seat once again with an eyebrow raised.

"Abigail? What's wrong?" I finally asked after sitting in silence for around two minutest.

"I want you." She said as she looked down at the gear stick of the car not even looking at me.

I was taken aback by her sudden confession but quickly gathered myself as I slowly started speaking.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked a little nervously.

"I want you, all of you I have ever since you came to my house that night to watch the football." She said a little quieter than usual, hinting to me that she was also nervous.

"And what are you going to do about that then amore?" (Love). I asked with a slight seductive tone.

Do you want to know now or later?" She asked while biting her bottom lip.

"Hoe about now and later." I said as I smirked at her.

"Ok." Her sweet voice said as she slowly crawled towards me which made me sigh on frustration as I grabbed onto her tiny waist and pulled her down onto my lap, causing her to straddle me.

I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but pain and emptiness. That pain and emptiness wasn't out there by her, it wasn't out there by me and it wasn't put there by her family the only fucker to blame for the pain she has to suffer through is Tristan.

I placed my forehead onto hers and moved my arms tighter around her waist. If I felt her close to me that's all I needed to know she was safe. She was in my arms and safe.

I looked down into her eyes after a shirt moment and when I looked all I saw this time was lust. Lust for me.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do princessa" (Princess). I said while cupping her small cheek in my big hand.

"It's ok, I want to." Her sweet voice replied making me smile a smile I haven't smiled since my mum died.

"What's your safe word?" I asked her while looking at her beautiful, god carved face.

"Muffins." Abigail said nonchalantly while showing her huge white toothed smile.

"Muffins?" I asked in a questionable tone while holding back my laugh.

"Yeah I don't like swearing a lot so I usually say muffins instead of the F-word, it helps." Abigail replied back making my heart flutter slightly at her innocents.

"I only swear sometimes and when he's hitting me but I try not to because my parents hate swearing and I don't want to disappoint them." Abigail spoke again while looking down at my chest while fiddling with her fingers.

I grabbed her hands and clasped them into mine making her look up at me in question.

"Your ok Abi, he isn't going to get you I promise you." I said deciding to use a nickname for her.

"Wow I've never heard that nickname before i usually get called Gail Or A, but Abi is so much nicer." Abigail said with a sweet tone to her voice.

I smiled a little and cupped her face tighter into my hand and slowly brought my lips onto hers.

The kiss felt better than any other kiss I have ever experienced. This kiss felt so real and like her lips where actually meant to be on mine.

It felt like she was my missing puzzle piece and I had finally found it.

I snaked my hands around and cupped her petite ass cheeks in my hands lifting her up and pressing her even closer to me so we were chest to chest.

I bite her sweet bottom lip making her gasp which granted me access to her mouth. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth making them both fight for dominance, to which I won.

After a while we pulled away and caught out breaths while still sitting in the same position as before.

"Are You ok?" I asked her after a long minute of silence.

I felt her pretty head nod against my forehead making a flood of relief wash over my entire body.

"Are you ok if I do this?" I asked gently as I slowly slipped my large hand under her shirt and started rubbing her small back.

"Y-yeah it's ok." Abigail gasped as she said it making me smile and kiss her soft lips again.

"I'll be gentle I promise." I reassured her as I slowly pulled down her tracksuit bottoms revealing her dripping panties to me.

"Your so wet baby." I muttered as I gently rubbed her stomach with my hand.

I watched as Abigail moved her small hand up to my dress trousers and pulled them down slowly then followed by my shirt as she unbuttoned it leaving me in just my boxers.

"Wow." Abigail suddenly gasped as she ran her hand along the bird tattoo I had on the left side of my lower stomach.

(Jaxon's tattoo)

"It's beautiful." Abi said as she looked up at me and sent me a warm smile.

That smile will be the death of me.

"Why did you get a tattoo of a bird?" She asked after she was done admiring it.

I sighed and sat up in the passenger seat of my car and placed both my hands on either one of Abigail's ass cheeks, pulling her closer to me and lifting her tank top off to reveal her strapless laced bra.

"Because when my mum was alive she loved birds, she loved them so much my dad had a bird watching but built at the bottom of our garden when I was ten for her to go to and he used every penny we had to buy her binoculars for her birthday. He loved my mum more than life itself and one day I plan on having that same love my mother and father had."

The meaning behind my tattoo was one of my best times in my life.

My mum got sick when I turned twenty and after that day all the bird watching stopped and instead was replaced with hospital visits and chemo and all the money I earned from the mafia went towards the hospital costs.

But it still wasn't enough to keep her alive.

*13 years ago Jaxon is 10*

"Jaxon! Come help me quickly!" My father called from out small garden at the back of our small two bedroom house.

I walked towards him to see he had all sorts of materials all laid out on the well kept grass of our garden since my mum never failed to make sure the garden looked perfect.

"What's all this papa?" I asked with a little excitement in my tone.

"This is for your mumma as an early birthday present Jaxon and I need your help to make it for her are you ok with that?" My father asked as he leaned down to my hight and smiled at me.

"YES I WANNA HELP MUMMY!" I said excitedly making my dad nod and show me all of what to do to build the small little birdwatching hut.

*two hours later*

Me and my dad both stood back and admired the small brown box with a small window in it.

It looked a little ridged and needed a lot of work to be perfect but because of our budget the best we could build was a small box the size of a small shed.

"Dad do you think mummy will like it?" I asked as I hugged onto his legs.

"I hope so I love making her happy." My father said as he kissed my head and picked up his tool box and left to the house to put it away.

I stayed out there looking at the bird watching hut In front of me, it was perfect to me.

"Quickly your mums coming." My father suddenly said behind me as he jogged to my side as we both turned to face the house that my mum was walking out of.

"What are you to weird boys up to?" My mothers angelic voice sounded from the top of the garden as she walked towards us.

"W-what's this?" My mum asked once she reached the spot where we both stood.

"We made you a bird watching hut mummy it's an early birthday present!" I said as I jumped up and down happily.

I watched as my mums eyes glossed over with tears as she smiled and ran towards me and my father and pulled us into one of her signature Mom hugs.

"Oh I love you two so so much, thank you." My mum said and I knew that it didn't matter what money we had or how rich we were all we needed was each other and I would be fine.

*End of flashback
and start of mature scene*

I snap out of my daze once I feel Abigail's hand come up to my face and wipe away a small tear that I didn't know escaped from my eye.

"Are you ok Jaxon?" Abigail asked with concern lazed in her tone.

"Yeah I'm ok love I just had a memory of the past that's all." I said with a reassuring tone and planted a kiss upon Abi's soft plump lips.

"Do you still want to do this?" She asked me after a minute or so of silence.

"Yeah of course I do baby but are you sure you want to?" I asked as I yet again placed my forehead onto hers.

"Yeah I'm ready." Abigail replies with confidence in her tone making me know that she isn't lying.

"Ok I'm going to take off your panties now if that's ok?" I asked since I didn't want to startle her with any sudden movements.

The nodding of her head made me slowly take off her laced panties to reveal her sweet folds.

Suddenly I felt her cold hands come up to the hem of my boxers sending a cold shiver down my spine.

"Your hands are freezing." I chuckled which made her return my laugh with one of her own.

"Sorry I'm just a little cold." Abigail said leading me to reach over and turn on the heater to my car.

I quickly sucked in a breath when I felt Abigail continue to pull down my boxers leaving my erection visible to her.

"Woah." Abi said with wide eyes as she stared at my member.

"How is.... That going to um..... fit?" Her innocent personality showing as she asked me with a small frown of confusion on her face.

"It will baby promise." I said and quickly flipped us over so she was now lying under me and that's when I saw it, a little butterfly tattoo on her cooler bone that I somehow didn't see before.

(Abigail's tattoo)

"Your tattoo suits you." I said as I planted a small kiss onto it.

Thank you I got it when i first got drunk with Tristan in high school and I regretted it for ages until I eventually grew to love it." I smiled at her not so innocent story behind the reasoning for her tattoo and started trailing kisses down from her tattoo towards her stomach.

"Jaxon." Abigail gasped as I licked her stomach slightly and made loads of small butterfly kisses near her bellybutton.

"I'm going to fuck you now ok?" I asked still making sure she was ok with doing this even though I don't know if I can hold myself for much longer.

Abigail nodded her head making me chuckle and clear my throat.

"Use your words baby." I said in a low seductive voice.

"Yes Jaxon take me." She said making me waste no time in putting a condom onto my throbbing dick and pushing into her wet folds slowly.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I pushed the lock button on the door to the car and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck.

"Y-yes." Abigail moaned out which lead me to smile and gently suck on her skin leaving my mark on her.

I started moving in and out of her at a slow pace so she wouldn't get hurt and leaving small hickeys along her chest and collar bone, marking her as mine.

"Fuck." I moaned as my duck twitched inside her.

"F-faster p-please." Abi moaned making me waste no time as I moved my dick at a faster pace in and out of her wet, sweet pussy.

"Moan my name baby." I whispered into her ear as I licked her neck a little.

"Jaxon ugh." She moaned as she arched her hips leading me to push her hips back down again.

"Cum for me princessa." (princess) I said in a low voice which lead her to release her orgasm onto my member.

I groaned and seconds later released my orgasm into the condom.

I pulled out of her sweet folds and took the condom off and placed it into a plastic bag I had in my car already so I could throw it out later.

After I finished I threw the bag into the back of the car and fell on top of Abigail due to exhaustion.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I peppered kisses over her face.

"I'm fine it just hurts a little." She said with a smile as she grabbed my face and pecked my lips.

I fell back onto her and soon sleep over took my entire body.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
1.1M 24.3K 58
Leah Aldaine is a 21 year old with a bad past with an abusive ex. She hasn't been able to tell anybody about what she has been through besides her be...
397K 10.3K 63
SEQUEL TO ๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–—! "๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘œ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’" A lot of things...
40.5K 809 36
(Editing) Aria Blue is a only child. Living a life without a father figure was quite a struggle for her but her mother, her best friend, made sure t...