Brothers Keeper

By IAm_Mishaa

More

Just The Beginning
A Little Information
My Lifestyle
Happy Birthday
School
Party Time
Try Outs
Smoke Good Weed With A Bad Bitch
Decisions

GAME DAY

361 9 1
By IAm_Mishaa

Game Day !
Saints V.S Pythons
Saints : 32
Pythons : 20

*Amir POV *

*I ran down the court with full speed , It was Me, Courtney, Amari, Cashe , and Cashmere on the court. I passed the ball to Courtney and he crossed ole dude bad and made him fall. Courtney passed it to Cashe and Cashe shot a 3 and the buzzer went off . The crowd screamed and yelled there was no way we was go lose at a mutherfucking home game, it was the end of second quarter and we was in the lead.

*Cashmere POV*

It was time our step team came out.

I peeped Diamond she stood out from the rest of the team cause she was the only one wearing a red half shirt , and white jeans , and the rest just wore all white.

They started dancing and a mixture of songs played starting with 'Little Einstein' theme song, than 'Afro circus twerk mix', and more. The crowd got all hyped. And they started walking to the back.

I was about to go on the court but coach stopped me.

"You sitting out and Tre getting in." He said.

I was beyond shitty how the fuck he gone put out a star player for a newbie.

"Naah coach thats not fair." I said.

"What Happen?" Cashe asked.

"He putting me out for Tre." I explained.

"We need him coach." Cashe said.

"Just this one quarter, now Cashe go!" Coach yelled.

Cashe ran onto the court.

*Tre PoV*

Coach told me to go in. As I was about to go to the court I saw a couple of dudes I went to school with. They all approached me.

"Wussup Tre." One of them said.

"Sup." I said dryly.

"Lets make a deal." Another one said.

"What kind of deal?" I asked confused.

"You let us win we dont tell yo secret." He said.

I had to think than I remembered the secret I had at the last school I went to. I shook my head that's fucked up.

"Man dont do this to me, that was a long time ago and this has nothing to do with that anymore." I pleaded.

"Deal?" He asked.

"Fuck Man ! ." I said.

"Ight good luck." he said. Than they walked off.

DAMN!

*Amari PoV*

They game started back up and we was still doing good. I noticed Tre was lacking. I guess I was to distracted and the other team stole the ball.

"Shit." I Mumbled.

We all ran down the court and Tre was right in front of him, but he let him shoot anyways.

"Man Tre what the fuck." I said.

****
It was the beginning of quarter 4 and we was down 10. I was shitty As fuck cause its mostly Tre fault we loosing. Coach said he'll only be in for one quarter but this is 2 I shook my head.

I was currently dribbling down the court. Tre was wide open so I passed it to him. This nigga had the audacity to air ball and the ball went out of bound. Bruuuuh.

***
We only had a minute in a half in the final quarter and we was still loosing. Coach was shitty I can tell but it's his fault not ours. Time seems like he was flying pass fast. Every second I was getting heated cause I knew we couldn't come up in less than a minute. I shook my head and attempted to make a 3. It hit the rim and bounced off. Courtney got the rebound and shot. The clock was ticking and the other team had the ball they just kept passing it. When the clock hit 3 he made a shot and we lost our first home game. Smh

Saints 35
Pythons 45

*Cashmere PoV*

I couldn't believe we just lost a Fucking home game. It was time to pat the other team hands , but i decided to confront coach.

"Look what you did put that bum ass , not knowing how to play ass nigga in the game and now we fucking lost man".

"Calm down Cashmere everyone loses". Coach said back

"Nigga , we wouldnt have fucking lost if you never put me out this is a fucking embarrassment". I yelled getting shitty

"Calm down bro". Cashé said knowing how I get and that I hate losing

"We'll talk about this at practice later". Coach said walking away

*Amir POV*

As we went down patting the other team hands , i peeped one of them passed tre a note.

*Amari POV*

*I went down the line saying to everybody.........

"Fuck You"
"Fuck You"
"Fuck You"
*And when i got to the coach i said "Most definitely FUCK YOU"

*Tre POV*

*I walked out the gym into the locker room and read the note*

Good Job , Your Secret Is Safe With Us. See You Next Time At Finals

*As i was sitting there thinking about what happened somebody snatched the paper out my hand*

"Tuh fuck is this". Amir said

"Nothing". I said pushing him trying to get the paper back

"Move bitch". He said pushing me and reading it

"Fuck they mean good job , you fucked up our game on purpose". he said grabbing me by my neck and pushing me to the locker.

"Get the fuck off me , you dont understand". I said pushing him off me

"I don't give a fuck , we lost our fucking game because of you". Amir yelled

"What tuh fuck you just say". Cashmere said walking in

"Nothing" I said quickly

*Amir handed him the paper, Cashmere read it and charged at me but Amir grabbed him*

"Are you fucking serious , over a fucking secret". Cashmere said pushing Amir Off Him

*The other players and our coach walked in i just knew i was about to be most hated around school all because I wanted to be stupid ass hell*

"Whats going on in here". coach asked

*Everybody stoped and looked our way . Cashmere stormed out and Amir looked at me and shook his head and ran behind Cashmere*

"What happened". I heard a couple people asking to eachother

*I just knew my life was about to be over*

*Cashmere PoV*

As I left the school I heard somebody calling my name. I was beyond pissed off. Everybody on our team is serious about basketball but that dumb as nigga, gone fuck up our fucking game. Thinking about it waas making me mad even more.

I stopped at my car and juust stood there.

"Damn nigga you walk fast." Amir said out of breath.

"Thats fucked up forreal man." I said.

"It's just one game we aint loosing no more plus we gone go against them again at finals if we top 5." He explain calming me down a bit.

"Ight man go get them and lets bounce." I said.

I waited like 10 minutes for these niggas than they finally came out.

*

We was now chilling at my house. I was still kinda pissed off about the game.

"Aye, y'all that's fucked up how old dude did us." Amir said.

"On everything, I wonder what secret he was talking about." I said.

"He probably got exposed and was chicken nugget." Cashè said.

"He'll nah, nigga you stupid." Courtney said laughing.

"You crashing here or you want me to drop you off?" Amari asked Courtney.

"Imma crash here." He said.

*Then we all fell asleep*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 7.5K 9
๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐—บ๐ž.
208K 9.8K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
34.1K 1.7K 29
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜- ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ~๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ~ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›- ๐ท๐‘’...