It All Started With a Crush|g...

By cherrycadbury

"𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮." Start Date: 19t... More

cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 4

279 5 0
By cherrycadbury

caution: another filler chapter 

After this chapter, the plot will hopefully actually start going, I just needed a few filler chapters so I hope you guys understand. The next chapter she'll be in London and will maybe meet Gio? Idk but it'll happen soon. Anyway with that being said don't forget to comment and vote<3

A few days later ... Rhode Island

Shanaya's POV

"God I hate this so much." I complained to myself while trying to pack my carry on suitcase for London. 

 The plan was to stay there for two weeks, so obviously I needed to pack quite a bit. The goal was to check one large suitcase, bring on an additional sized one as a carry on, as well as bring my large purse on as an additional carry on. 

 Currently however, things were not looking great. You'd imagine packing wouldn't be so hard when you'd just came back from Los Angeles a couple days ago. But here I was, stuck at square one. Typically, I never had any issue packing because I was either traveling with someone else or for a short period of time. Usually I was able to stick something that didn't fit into someone else's suitcase, or I never had the problem at all because a short trip required minimal amount of packing.

 I was getting extremely frustrated to the point where I kind of started crying a little bit. It happens to the best of us. So I called over Imani and Liam to help. And thank god they weren't out of town.  

"Nayaaaa. We're here!" Imani exclaimed slamming the door open.

 Liam just shrugged his shoulders and came walking in, texting on his phone. Liam plopped onto Shanaya's bed, while Imani sat at the desk, shifting through pieces of clothing. It was quite clear that Liam had no intention of helping.

"Can I login to your Instagram Naya?" Liam requested.

 "Uhm yeah sure. Imani, monitor him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I approved.

  "Oh also, the picture you posted two hours ago is straight up fire. I still can't believe you took that through a 3 second timer." Imani complimented.

 I thanked her and continued on with smooshing things into my suitcase. Imani had helped a little bit, but she seemed to be too interested in my Instagram with Liam. They liked checking my Instagram to make me more social. They were weird.

"Naya! Come quick! Look who's typing!" Liam shouted.

 "What is up with you guys?" 

 I walked over to them and picked up my phone. My eyes widened at what I saw on the screen.

 Direct Messages;

@gioreyna is typing...

 I turned to my friends with a confused look, "Wha-Why is he messaging me?"

  They shrugged, but smiled. I quickly made sure they didn't initiate the conversation on my behalf. Thankfully, they weren't idiots and didn't nothing of the sort. My smile faded slightly when I saw the "@gioreyna is typing......" disappear. It was probably a mistake anyway. This was subsequently followed by a notification saying he liked my latest post.

 "What'd he say?" Imani asked with excitement.

 "Nothing. All he did was like my post. But it's whatever." I smiled.

 "I thought that you fancied him?" Liam reminded.

 I laughed, "He's more like a celebrity crush. We'd never actually date because we don't know each other." 

 Imani and Liam looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

 "Check the comment section of your latest post babe."

I rolled my eyes and scrolled down to my post.

(DISCLAIMER: I just found this girl on Pinterest, her actual acc is bbg6rl on insta. She's not the faceclaim for the story, I'm just using photos of different people each time I show Shanaya's face.)

@naya.c

Liked by @gioareyna, @oliviarodrigo and 467 others 

@naya.c: Don't worry the ring's fake lol. 

Tagged: @rebellion

Comments: 

@octavia.williams: alright go off Miss Gurl

           ↳@naya.c: I love you<3

@shayan.chak: Why does your hair look brown?

           ↳@naya.c: my hair is black. perioddd

@bao223: ur actually pretty cool 

           ↳@naya.c: got it from you😎

           ↳@milliebobbybrown: she actually got it from me🤪

@masonmount: I'm a big fan

           ↳@naya.c: Feeling very privileged that you commented💓

@adaliaaa: you're gorgeous mamas💘

           ↳@naya.c: pls-have you seen yourself?

@thea_7: I SEE YOU MISS IVY LEAGUE

           ↳@naya.c: I LITERALLY LOVE YOU😭

@west.mckennie: COME SEE ME SOON🥺

           ↳@naya.c: I'M COMING BRO

@parker_the_car: a legend 

           ↳@naya.c: STOP UR USERNAME lol

@gianna_khan: i miss your gorgeous face 

           ↳@naya.c: that's all you💘💘

@erling.haaland: @gioareyna she's cool

           ↳@judebellingham: I second that mate @gioareyna

           ↳@naya.c: @erling.haaland oh my god i love you❤️❤️

           ↳@erling.haaland: @naya.c always a pleasure to talk to a fan 

           ↳@naya.c: @erling.haaland im so sorry man that message was meant for @judebellingham. I tagged the wrong person. You're still cool though:)

           ↳@cmpulisic: That's embarrassing LMAO @erling.haaland

           ↳@naya.c: @cmpulisic NOT CHRISTIAN PULISIC COMMENTING ON MY POST. I LOVE YOU<3

           ↳@judebellingham: @naya.c no worries mate! You seem lovely❤️

"You see what we mean Naya? Gio's probably been talking about you." Imani smirked.

 "Or Shayan's been talking about me. He's close with the bvb guys. Though I've never met them."  I answered.

 "Damn that probably is more likely. I guess you're right." Liam agreed.

  "Whatever. Anyways, can one of you help me fit in this last sweatshirt?" I begged.

The two sighed and got up to come and help. I smiled because I knew that no matter how much they loathed it, my friends would always come through.

 "What time's your flight?" Imani questioned.

 "10:45 tonight. Mum and Dad are dropping me off." I stated.

  "Only Naya would save until the last day to pack." Liam chuckled.

  "Yeah whatever. Now help me!" I pleaded.

      I love Weston so much<3 

That's the end of the chapter, I hope you guys liked it! Be sure to vote and comment because it motivates me to keep writing! 

 Also who else is excited for World Cup qualifying? I think for England it might legitimately come home next year bc they're getting farther and farther! In the World Cup they reached the semi finals, in the euros they reached the finals. It's only uphill from here (hopefully). Still though, I'm curious to see if America makes it. I'm dying to see a game between México and America because the rivalry is unreal!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.4K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
165K 8.7K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...