Love Addict

By iamchlxe

Nicki is a successful psychiatrist who lives in New York. Her life was always centered around her being succe... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters
Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(C14 Pt2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Love Chart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
20K! Snippet!
Chapter 30(20K Special!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 10

1.4K 76 57
By iamchlxe

Nicki's POV
Houston, Texas

Bey and I just got off the plane and I honestly was pumped for some odd reason. Of course this Kelly dude deserved to be killed, but usually I wouldn't be attracted to this crazy side of them.

"Baby you hungry?", She asked once we finally were comfortable in the SUV.

"No baby, did Michelle text you back about where she is?", I asked.

"No but we have somebody to meet first, she's basically my right hand woman."

"Wait I thought that was Michelle?", I asked.

"Michelle isn't into this business like Robyn, Kelly, and I but she's my cousin, my family." I nodded in understanding.

We arrived at a mansion and the driver put in the code. As we came closer to the house a statue in the middle of the driveway became visible. It looked like a woman with a cowboy hat on and she had her tongue sticking out.

"Who's that?", I asked while observing the masterpiece.

"You'll see."

The driver finally stopped the car by a gigantic door that led into the house. I stepped out and observed the surroundings. It looked like a ranch but way more modern and lavish.

The front door opening pulled me from my thoughts and out came the woman who was in the middle of the driveway.

"Beyoncé muthafucking Knowles, you finally decided to bring your uppity ass back home.", said the dark skin woman. Her facial expression was cold and I was honestly too scared to even look at Bey's. This is the first person I've ever actually seen not get intimidated by Beyoncé.

My nerves were shot when the woman came face to face with Bey and stared into her eyes. They stood for what felt like years before bursting into laughter and hugging.

I was honestly confused out of my mind about what the hell was going on.

"You've improved because 4 years ago you wouldn't even stand a chance.", said Bey before breaking the hug.

"Hey you taught me well.", said the woman. They both turned to me.

"What the hell just happened Bey?", I asked.

"Oh Baby lemme introduce you, Baby this Megan but everybody calls her Thee Stallion, Megan this is my girlfriend Nicki.", said Bey.

"Wait Thee Stallion as in the notorious queen pin?", I asked.

"Yes ma'am, it's nice to meet you, finally someone who isn't just a weekend link.", she laughed. I have a small smile and looked at Bey.

"Thank you."

"Baby Megan is one of the few people I mentored about the game.", said Bey.

"Yeah if it wasn't for her I would probably still be living on the streets," she said before walking towards the door. "come on in, it's like 94 degrees out here."

We followed her through the door and into the house. The ceilings were high and pictures of her were all over the place.

"Your house is beautiful.", I said as I sat down in the living room.

"Thank you my wife picked the color scheme and everything.", I looked in confusion because she looked like she was at least 18/19.

"Can I ask how old you are?", I asked.

"22 and my wife is 23, matter fact, NORMANI!", she yelled lightly startling Bey.

"Sorry Bey, tell IV and Tina I'm sorry.", said Megan while sitting down.

"You know about that?", I asked. Megan burst into laughter while I sat one again confused.

"Everyone who is close to Beyoncé knows it's not just her in there, I've met all of them and I will have to say Sasha is my favorite.", she said whispering the last part.

"I heard that Groot.", said Bey.

"I'm just kidding I love you all dearly."

"Baby you called?", asked who I'm guessing is Normani.

"Yeah, your big headed ass cousin is in town and she bought a guest.", said Megan. Normani caught Bey's eyes and ran into her arms.

"Well hello to you Mani.", said Beyoncé as the smaller girl hung onto her.

"I missed you, what happened to you coming for Christmas?", she said.

"She happened.", said Bey while pointing at me. Normani looked my direction and gave me a pearly smile.

"Nice to meet you, you must be Nicki?", she asked .

"Yes and you must be Normani.", she nodded.

"Baby can you take Nicki to get some wine or show her around the house while Bey and I talk.", said Megan. She nodded before dragging me along with her.

Bey's POV

"So what business do we have to handle?", asked Megan.

"Dr. Kelly."

"What did he do, isn't he Blue's doctor.", she asked. I began to feel the rage rising up again.

"Bey I know that look, did that bastard hurt my niece?", asked Megan.

"She woke up throwing up because she said she had a bad dream about Dr. Kelly molesting her.", I said. Megan's face hardened and her fist along with it.

"What's the plan?", she asked.

"We burning his house down, and we gonna make sure the kids in there."

"Let's go then.", she said.

"No, we need to wait till tonight when we know everybody is in the house, I really am just worried about the kids.", I said.

"Well Shid till tonight we gon fucking chill.", she said.

"You talk to Solange?", I asked.

"No, her and Normani went shopping the other week."

"You heard about them punk ass Jamaicans.", I said.

"Oh yeah, I had a young bull who went to school with one of the leader's son, tell me why my young bull and his friends jumped the boy.", laughed Megan.

"Shid did they kill him?", I asked .

"The boy is in ICU.", she said.

"Megan you can't be sending these boys out here to jump folks.", I said.

"No that's the thing the boy got a crush on Solange so when he found out what the other nigga father did he went crazy."

"Pause, you said Solange and crush in the same sentence, you better be glad Giselle or Yoncé didn't hear you.", I laughed.

"Nah speaking of, how are y'all doing with dating Nicki and having the girls around again?"

"Well everyone seems to be okay, Giselle really needs the girls and Nicki more than any of us, she was of course the last to come.", I said.

"You know G is stubborn, remember when G used to mentor me, she was vicious as hell but she taught me so fucking much."

"Yeah, we've had to keep her from the front, but she said she'll wait till it's time.", I said.

"Good, what are we gonna do with Nicki and Normani?"

"Nicki is coming with us.", I said.

"Wait you sure you wanna do that?", she asked .

"Megan imma be honest, Nicki is a motherfucking gangsta and I love that shit because she can be caring with me and at other times she can put any of us in our place, G has learned that unlike all the other girls she's fucked with that Nicki is the type of bitch that if you come stepping, she come stomping.", I said.

"Lucky ass, I can't even get Mani to hold a pistol, she watched 6 Mile once and now she thinks that a eyelash will make a gun go off.", she said.

"Look here let my cousin be, I made sure her and Solange stayed a least a little normal.", I laughed.

"Oh yeah they normal, you know she spent almost a 100 Gs the other day."

"I sure as hell did.", said Normani while coming from around the corner. Before Megan could respond there was a bang at the door.

I jumped up to get it and Megan raced me to the door with of course me winning. I opened the door and looked to see a bloody Solange bawling her eyes out.

"Solange, what the hell happened?", I asked while checking her body for a wound. Megan ran out the house and looked around the driveway.

"Are you okay, where are you bleeding?", I asked.

"T-t-they killed her Juju.", she said.

"Who Solange, who's dead!", I asked frantically.

"Michelle—"

————————-

🥺

Vote and comment😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 4.9K 30
!: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. !: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ซ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ ๐™– ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™–...
39.8K 1.5K 20
Onika Tanya Maraj lived a perfect life until one mistake changed her life, she meets Beyoncรฉ Giselle Knowles and falls in love with her, but will Oni...
558K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...