Give Me a Break (Discontinued...

By maehwa_blossom

Kang Minju is a normal human being doing normal things but gets transferred into a different world with magic... More

Profile Edited 7/15/2021
Refrences on What Minju Would Wear
Intro
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 2
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Minju's Thoughts
Coming out to the ADeuce combo
Episode 1-1
Episode 1-2
Episode 1-3
Episode 1-4
Episode 1-5
Coming out to Heartslabyul
Minju's Weekend
Episode 2-1
Episode 2-2
Minju's Thoughts + Nicknames
NRC Group chat
Episode 2-3
Episode 2-4
I somewhat drew my OC
Episode 2-5
Coming Out To Everyone
Minju's Little Hobby
Going on Hiatus *please read*
*Discontinued* + New story announcement

Episode 2-6

17 0 0
By maehwa_blossom

"Haha! How do you like this, Ruggie? Does it hurt? Your mouth must be so dry that you can't laugh like you used to, huh!" said Leona.

"I... Ack..."

"This is bad! If we don't do something, Ruggie-senpai will...!" said Jack.

"Yeah die, so we have to stop him. I'm trying to think so give me a few seconds, oh and be careful he might overblot I can tell from looking at his situation." Minju said.

"Ok." They all said. They all questioned how they knew what would happen but accepted it.

---------------------------------------------------------

(They/Them)

"You're so powerful, so why resort to something like this!?" said Riddle.

"Why...? Does the reason even matter to you? Or what, are you saying you're going to comfort me? There are a lot of things in this world that we can never have no matter what effort we put into it. Look. Ruggie can't even struggle against me anymore. How pitiful, isn't he...?" Leona said while looking at Ruggie who is having trouble breathing.

"STOP ALREADY!! Unleashed Beast!"

"That's...!?" Riddle said as Jack growled in his wolf form.

"Wait that's so cute," Minju said "Sh*t I said that out loud, never mind me focus on Leona."

"What in the–!? Ah!!" said Leona.

"Leona's distracted! Off with your head!"

"Gah!!"

Ruggie was coughing on the floor.

"Nice one, Riddle-kun~! Leona-Kun's magic stopped, too!" said Cater.

"He's let go of Ruggie! Hurry, over here!" said Deuce.

"Sebek, let's go bring the others to safety,"

"Don't order me around, Silver!"

"Damn you...! A collar on a lion-like me!? Jack! Where did you obtain that kind of magic!?"

"Unleashed Beast... Transforming myself into a giant wolf is my unique magic!"

"Hah... You turn into an actual dog using magic? That's really unique!"

"Leona-senpai... I... I aimed to join this school because I looked up to you! Where did the guy I looked up to go!?"

"Here's the melodramatic scene," said Minju while watching.

"Who gave you the right to do that? Shut up..."

"I'm not one to talk, but I can't bear to look at you right now. Go into solitary for a while and cool off," said Riddle.

"What do you know...? Don't order me around like my older brother does..."

"A man like you suits a collar more than a crown. I am tired of hearing that the king of the Savannah is the lion," said Lilia.

Minju was watching on the sidelines waiting while walking around and accidentally bumping into a rock.

"Hah!?"

"Given your talents, I had always lamented the fact that you could never become king, however... You now live a life full of sloth and every time you betray someone's expectations, it is the other party that you find fault in. And you think you can become king with that attitude? Compared to our dignified king, Malleus, that is truly laughable. Even if you have defeated Lord Malleus if you do not rid yourself of your rotten heart...You can never become a true king!" said Lilia

"Lilia you didn't have to provoke him like that," Minju said.

"Hahaha... Yeah, you're right. It's exactly as you say... Hahahaha! I will never be king no matter how hard I work...!"

A cloud of black smoke starts to rise in the practice field.

"What's going on...!? I'm getting goosebumps...!" said Grim.

"Leona's magical energy is skyrocketing... I—I can't keep casting my magic on him like this...!!!" said Riddle.

"No, this is not magical energy. This ominous negative energy is... No, it can't be...!" said Lilia.

"Get back, all of you!" said Cater.

The black cloud covered the field.

"He sent Riddle-Kun's collar flying...!?"

"I've always been loathed ever since I was born. I had no place to call home nor did I have a future. No matter how hard I worked, I will never be acknowledged. This pain, this despair... THERE'S NO WAY YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!"

(Very pretty but give him shoes like dude we don't want to see your feet.)

"Wh-what is that!? There's a giant shadow behind Leona-senpai!" said Jack.

"That's the blot that manifested because Leona used too much magic," said Minju.

"Did he go into evil villain berserker mode like Riddle did!?"

"Anyone who can stand, go and find shelter! Ace, Deuce, take the injured someplace safe! Lilia-senpai, please call the teachers for help!" said Riddle.

"Yes!" said the combo.

"Understood. I shall pray for your safety."

"Riddle I don't think I could put him to sleep, I mean I could probably beat him up-ish."

"We just have to try."

"Why do we always have to face something scary? I'm not fit for this, you know!?" said Cater.

"If you're scared, I wouldn't mind even if you run away," said Riddle.

"If I left you to save myself, Trey-kun will never let me hear the end of it~ I'll stay with you, Prefect."

"Go blame Crowley their not taking care of this school properly."

"I dunno what's going on, but Leona-senpai will come back to his senses if we beat him up, right?"

"I... I'll help you... (coughs) I won't let him get away with what he said..."

"A hyena-like you is disobeying me? Hahahaha... That's not a funny joke! All of you will never see the light of day again!"

"Ruggie-san you should take a break what if you get hurt again," said Minju.

"No, I'm helping."

"Ok."

"If we catch him, we'll be able to join the tournament, Yuu! Let's do this!"

"Ok, let's go we have to weaken him you guys can do your spells, Grim, Ace remember that if you put your flames out them you use your wind the flames will be stronger. Riddle, Deuce you guys can do it, stop his magic, and hit him with a cauldron, Cater you help the others. Ruggie san could you try to control him so he stops moving, but don't you still haven't fully recovered. Jack, after they do what they have to do we can go and attack, but I need to find something so could you guys stall." Minju said.

"Ok." They all said.

"If I can't overturn this world, I'll just turn it into sand...! All of the things I did... They were meaningless!"

"Is that really what you've been thinking...? All this time... Always...?"

"Ruggie-senpai. Keep it together and let's make Leona-senpai come back to his senses!"

Ace and Grim made their fire which distracted Leona, Deuce made cauldrons and dropped them on him. Riddle and Ruggie tried their best to stall. Minju on the other hand ran to the front of the dorm to break off a bone so they can use it.

"Ok this is a good size it's not a gumdo sword but it'll work, I wish this was straighter though," Minju said as they ran back to the field where everyone was stalling.

"H-he's strong! You're this strong and yet... Why did you give up on everything...!?" Jack yelled.

"Shut up, all of you! I'll turn you into sand!!!"

"I'm so sorry I'm back are you guys ok?"

"We are ok, but my magic is not working it breaks as soon as I cast it," Riddle said.

"We can't really do anymore." Grim and Ace said.

"Same," said Deuce.

"My magic is not holding up," said Ruggie.

"Ok, Riddle you take a break same with you Ruggie. The rest of you guys get ready to support us, Jack is your wolf for in close combat right?"

"Yes ma'am." said the trio and Cater.

"Yeah."

"Ok then let's go"

Minju ran up to Leona with the bone in both hands following with Jack in his wolf form. The trio kept their aim in order to help the two. The air was a bit drier than the back Minju had a hard time breathing but kept running they strick his rib and shoulder to their luck Leona was weekend thanks to everyone's help. Jack also laid a few more tricks before Minju came in with their last few hits. After the fifth hit, the bone broke Leona was about to go down but held himself up Jack wasn't able to find an opening neither could Minju, but Riddle and Ruggie came in and did their unique magic to stop him.

"Thanks, you guys but don't overwork yourselves," Minju said loud enough for the two to hear.

Minju came in with their last few hits and kicks. Minju aimed for the inner side of the knee and the stomach. Luckily they were successful due to the weakened state Leona was in. After the kick in the stomach, Leona was down.

"I... will... be... king..."

"Hey, Jack move him over there for now."

"Ok."

(Fainted Leona's dream)

"Ever since I was born, all I could ever see was an immovable rock in front of me."

"(sighs) The First Prince Farena is so cheerful and yet... I wonder why his younger brother Prince Leona is being such a difficult child..." said a servant.

"And he uses magic that turns everything he touches into sand... How frightening...!"

"Stop gossiping, both of you! What will you do if someone hears you?"

"If I were the First Prince, I'm sure this is what they will say... "The First Prince Leona is so prudent and can use such strong magic. He's completely different from his carefree younger brother." But since I was born second, this is all I get... "Everything the second prince does is sloppy and the first prince is left to clean up after him." No matter what I do, I can't become number one."

--------------------------------------

"Leona, why did you skip the ceremony?" said Farena.

"Ceremony? Oh, the doting parent party you hosted so you could show your son off? Oh, how rude of me. I ended up going back to sleep."

"Today's an important day for our people to see their future king."

"It's a day to celebrate indeed. It's the day that their loathed second prince lost his right to the throne."

"Stop talking like that!"

"People who were born first sure are special, huh. You can become king even though all you do is lie around and sleep all day."

"Leona... Even though you can't become king, you are very smart. There are so many things you can still do for this kingdom."

"I'd have done what I could if this kingdom really needed someone smart."

"Leona, stop right there! Leona!"

"Why did I have to go through all of that just because I was born a few years younger? No matter how hard I studied, no matter how much I perfected my magic... From the day I was born until the day I die, my brother will always be looked up to, and I can never be king. Why was I born second? Why can I never become number one...? Why? Why? Why?! —Life is unfair." said present Leona.

-----------------------------------

"Wake up!" Minju said while slapping Leona awake.

The others looked at them scared of what would happen next.

"Huh?" Leona said as he woke up.

"You're awake. Ok bye, I'm going to sit I'm tired."

"We didn't know what to do if you stayed unconscious, yanno? Alright, confess to all your crimes now," said Grim.

"Huh...? What'd you say?"

"Kingscholar. You went into Overblot after all those negative feelings consumed you. Do you not remember?" said Crowley.

"I went berserk... Overblot? You've gotta be kidding me..."

"Hey, Crowley this may be a sign to get a school therapist, just so you know I'm not a therapist I also have problems," Minju said.

"Mr. Minju is that any way to call the headmaster."

"No, I mean I'll call you headmaster when you act like one, and right now I go by they/them keep that in mind."

"(sigh) Ok."

"Forget that! The Magical Shift Tournament is about to start! If you don't confess now, I won't be able to participate in the match!" said Grim.

"Huh? What the heck?"

"These guys were chasing after you because the Headmaster promised them that they could compete in the tournament," said Jack.

"Eh? Just for that?" said Ruggie.

"It's not that simple! I mean, you guys injured people because of the tournament, too!"

"Th-that's... That's true, but..." said Ruggie

"So, it is safe to assume that you boys are behind the consecutive accidents?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"I understand. Now then, Savanaclaw will have to be disqualified from the competition. And then, you shall have to apologize to everyone you've injured. Am I understood?"

"... Got it."

"Please wait, Headmaster," said Riddle.

"Rosehearts? And if I'm correct, you all are..."

"Yes, they are the victims."

"Headmaster, we have a request as the victims in this case. Can you please let Savanaclaw participate in the tournament?" said Trey.

"Come again? Are you saying that you forgive them?"

"You guys..." said Ruggie.

"No, we're not forgiving them," said Jamil.

"We can't get our revenge if you don't let them participate in the tournament," said Trey. (That line was hot.)

"Trey, I never thought you would say something like that," Minju said.

"EH!?" said Ruggie.

"Revenge...!?" Jack said.

"Magic can't be used on others for personal reasons inside the school," said Riddle.

"But Magical Shift is a competitive sport, isn't it? I guess you could call it... A sport where you can go all out with magic against your opponents on the field?" said Trey.

"Yeah... I won't feel satisfied if I don't get to hit you once." said the Heartslabyul student.

"'Tis a duel! Do not back away now!" said the Pomefiore student.

"I don't know what happened, but you guys from Savanaclaw already look so tired," said Jamil.

"We now know who the culprit is, and now we just want to get our revenge right out there on the field," said Trey.

"You said it yourself, right, Leona-kun~? Using magic on the field isn't against the rules~" said Cater.

"I would usually be against using such a traditional event to settle disputes, but... Trey wanted to do it no matter what, so I'll turn a blind eye to it this time."

"I understand how you all feel. However, I do not know if the Savanaclaw students are even fit to participate now. Especially since Kingscholar looks like he's having a hard time just standing up."

"Hahahaha! Don't underestimate me, Crowley. I can fight all these stupid herbivores in my sleep."

"We'll see," said Jamil.

"I don't plan on apologizing anymore. Anyone who wants to hear a sorry will have to earn it by defeating me."

"Then wheres mine, I defeated you no magic. Come on where is it, say sorry for wasting my time. Crowley you to I swear to the sevens if this becomes a daily thing I'll jump, this is the second time a lot of people are getting hurt, you should hurry up and help us out we all have problems so I think you should fix it. I just want a break." Minju said.

"I'll get into that because I am gracious."

"Don't just ay it and actually work on it. Ok, now you Leona wheres my sorry."

"Sorry," Leona said quietly 

"For f*cks sake I can't hear you I don't care about your pride, speak up."

"Fine, I'm sorry."

"Whatever it's not the best but I'll take it."

"Ok getting back to the topic. Very well. Savanaclaw Dorm will participate in the tournament. (whispering) Plus as the Headmaster, I would like to avoid further scandal regarding the players."

"Oh shut up you don't act like one," Minju said.

"(clears throat) Alright, the audience is awaiting the players' entrance. Let us make haste and get ready."

"I'll take you on... Ah, that hurts..." said Leona.

"It's not like I've already forgiven you, got it..." said Ruggie.

"Oh, really?"

"But, I don't know why... I just thought that I don't want to see you making that helpless face again. That haughty attitude and smug grin of yours suit you better! Just like this–! Laugh with Me~!"

"Ow...! Bashtard—Ruffie...!"

"Shishishi! I'fe alwaysh vanted to do dish to ya."

"Stop it...!"

"What are you guys doing?" Jack said with a small smile.

"Oh my god, the tsundere Jack just smiled," Minju said in the news anchor-type voice.

"I-I didn't! You guys really helped me out a lot. Thanks to you, I can fight with my all now." Jack said with a little blush.

"We are enemies on the field from here on. We won't go easy on you," said Riddle.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!"

"Hey, Headmaster! We caught the culprit as you asked! We'll be able to participate like you promised, right?!" said Grim.

"Eh? Ah, ah~~~~ Did I promise you that? I got too caught up that I ended up announcing for the tournament to begin already."

"EH!? You're too mean! That's a scam! Liar, liar pants on fire! Grr..."

"Oh, my! Please refrain from doing that. I'm thinking of a solution right now. Hm... I know! How about joining in the exhibition match as special guests? It would be no problem if we let you play in the pre-tournament exhibitions. You'll surely stand out~!"

"I will!?"

"Yes, of course!"

"I don't mind as long as I can show off! Alright~! Everyone who sees me on TV might come to scout me~!"

"Hey, Crowley could you put me up as an exception because I want to play. Please." Minju said in a flat tone. Before you say no I did defeat Leona and Riddle."

" Oh, yes, you have a point... I will allow it. But you also have no one to go against... Hm..."

"Wha–!? You forgot about that, too!?" said Grim.

"Problem solved already, then," said Ace.

"We'll play in your team for you," said Deuce.

"What are you saying? You are students from Heartslabyul," said Riddle.

"There's no rule against us joining other teams during the tournament, though," said Ace.

"Ace said something smart, I'm so proud of you," Minju said jokingly.

"Hey."

"Haha! I didn't think about it much, but he's right. There's no rule against it." said Trey.

"That sounds interesting! I wanna join Minju-chan's team, too" said Cater.

"You're a regular member for us, remember?" said Riddle.

"Stingy~"

"We'll just be bored cheering you on. We wanna participate in a match, too," said Ace.

"I-I'm different from this guy! I just wholeheartedly want to help a friend," said Deuce.

"We'll go against you if you've got no one to play with," said Jack.

"What?! You guys will?" said Grim.

"What, you'd rather go against a team of teachers then?"

"You're a surprisingly nice dude~,♪" said Ace.

"D-don't get me wrong! I'm just trying to repay a favor! It's okay, right, senpai?"

"(sighs) I'm already so tired and he's adding another match to our agenda. How devilish of Jack-kun..."

"Don't say that you're tired, I told you to take a break but you didn't listen," Minju said while pouting.

"(sighs) You're annoying. Get ready, you herbivores. I won't go easy just 'cause it's an exhibition match. Be prepared."

"That's a relief. I thought that I'd have to ask Professor Trein to extend his speech by another three hours. Minju, your team has four members. I'll let you participate if you can find three more people!"

"We're totally short on people! Geez, right after these two agreed to join, too...! Why do we only have two people in our dorm!?" said Grim.

"If anyone who lives in the dorm qualify then we'll ask the ghost," said Minju.

"Eh? You mean to say you want the ghosts to participate!?"

"Yeah, we're chill."

"One of them said they were a star player, too. It'll be a big help, yanno! I'll go call them! Yahoo~ Stardom, here I come."

"Geez, anything goes, huh... Will the ghosts be able to put up a fight though...?" said Jack.

"Isn't it fine? I mean, Minju's a player but they can't use magic either," said Ace.

"You're saying that even though I can beat you up and I clearly have an upper hand in strength."

"I'm suddenly getting nervous knowing that this will be broadcast..." said Deuce.

"Now then, let us head to the stadium... Oh, but before that, wasn't there a black jewel right by your feet?"

"Eh? A black jewel?" said, Ace.

"Did you drop it, Headmaster?" said Deuce.

"Ah, no... It doesn't matter if you didn't see it. Come, let us head to the Colosseum."

"Let's go, Minju," Jack said.

"Is this affection from the tsundere Jack?" Minju said.

"No," Jack said coldly while hiding his face from his blush.

------------------------------------------

"I'll have you pay for what you made me go through before!" said Ace.

"Good. Come at me with all you've got," said Jack.

"Th-that... Is that camera recording...?" said Deuce.

"Shishishi! You're getting worried about the wrong thing!" said Ruggie.

"It's time to show the world what I'm capable of!" said Grim.

"I'm going against you. There's no way it'll be easy," said Leona.

"Let's get this over with I want to sleep," Minu said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm standing out so much~!!" said Grim.

"You sure don't know how to hold back against an injured person, huh~..." said Ruggie.

"Hey, Ruggie. Keep acting like you're tired for now. Jack, make sure to counter before they can do anything later." said Leona.

"Roger!!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Alright! Here's our first point!" said Ace. "Thanks for the help Minju."

"Your welcome."

"Pretty good. But, that's as far as you can go. We'll get that point back in no time." said Leona.

"Fufufu! I'll show you my super cool long shoot before that happens! I shall call it: Great Grim Hurricane!"

"Grim don't do that you're going to hurt someone you haven't practiced it.... and you did it." Minju said and right after getting hit by it. 

"Oh, Minju! You're finally awake!" said Grim.

"Grim you dimwit I told you not to do it," Minju said while getting up.

"I thought my super long shot would make it though~"

"It's not something a beginner should try to do," said Jack.

"I said that but you didn't listen, Grim,"

"In any case, I'm glad you're awake now. I was getting worried that we'd be blamed if you didn't wake up soon."

"So, the tournament ended while you were out cold, and now they're preparing to clean the place."

"Wait, I may have been knocked out cold but I won't die from that, Grim if you going to hit me please don't aim for the head, I don't want to lose any more brain cells I lost of much already. Oh yeah who won."

"Diasomnia won. Tch... Those guys seriously aimed for us and not the disc."

"Uughh. In the end, we didn't stand a chance. The other dorms were all a mess so this years tournament was a sh*t show."

"Leona-senpai, Ruggie-senpai! I didn't realize you were awake, too!" said Jack.

"Tch... To think that I'd use the clinic's bed aside from my naps."

"It's sorta irritating to think that there's no one from Diasomnia here at all." said Ruggie.

"I heard the rumors, but Diasomnia's Prefect is no joke at all!" said Ace.

"Yeah... He was amazing. You would be so amazed if you saw him, Minju." said Deuce.

"I totally understand why no one thinks they can win against him..."

"Hmph. You really won't win if you think that before you fight him. I'll show you that I can win against Diasomnia without cheating!" said Jack.

"Being a cheater can also work to your advantage, you know?" said Leona.

"(sigh) You haven't reflected haven't you?" Minju said.

"Why? Is there a need for that? I gave my all in the tournament this year. And next year, I'll just have to do the same."

"Shishishi! That's our Leona-san! That's what we like to hear~!"

"Geez. I thought we'd all learned..." said Jack.

"Yes it is needed Leona, if you gave it your all then you should have practiced and worked harder just because you knew you were going to lose that doesn't mean you should cheat, a lot of people work hard work what they want." Minju said as they sat back down after a little rant.

"Ok, ok you don't have to be that harsh."

"We'll definitely be in the tournament next year for sure!" said Grim.

"We'll have to do our best so we can be chosen, too." said Deuce.

"Yeah. I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of all those people again." said Ace.

"I finally found you, Uncle!" said a red haired child.

"Who the heck's that kid?" said Grim.

"Uncle Leona~!"

"Ah, damn it... The annoying one's here."

"Uncle... Leona...?" said Jack.

"This little furball's Cheka, my brother's son. ................ He's my nephew."

"NEPHEW~~~~~~!?" everyone except Minju yelled.

"That means... The one who's next in line for the throne is..." Ruggie said.

"Your match was so cool, Uncle! Teach me how to play next time~!"

"I get it already, so don't shout in my ear! Where are your bodyguards? They might be searching for you."

"I wanted to see you so badly so I left them~ Hehe~"

"Um... The root of all evil for Leona-san is..." said Jack.

"Haha, this is hilarious this child... " Minju said.

"He's really attached to you, yanno?" said Grim.

"Shut it. Stop staring!"

"Cheka-chan how about we get you off of Leona for now then you can ask him every thing." Minju said while putting their arms out.

"Wha it's the Ne-chan who was in to tournament, you look very pretty." Cheka said while going into Minju's arms. Minju carried Cheka over to the next bed and sat him down.

"Thanks but could you call me Ne-san for now."

"Okay." Cheka said with a big smile.

"Ne-san it's so cool that you played even though you don't have magic, you remind me of the Women of the Afterglow Savanna, their also strong like you."

"Really, thanks."

"Hey, hey, Uncle! When are you coming home? Next week? The week after that? Ah! Did you read my letters?" Cheka said while getting off of the bed.

"Yeah, I told you already. I'll go back home on the holida—Ow, don't sit on my stomach!"

"H-he's just sitting on Leona-san's stomach so casually...!?" said Jack.

"Hahaha! This is awesome! So this is the reason why Leona-san never wants to go home." said Ruggie.

"Are you all Uncle's friends?" Cheka asked.

"(laughing) Yup, we're his friends~ Right, Uncle Leona~?" said Ace.

"I mean we are some what friends but I don't know what Uncle Leona~ thinks about it." Minju said

"Uncle... Ahahaha! Ow, ow... Laughing hurts so much..." said Ruggie.

"Stop laughing, you bastards! You better remember this...!"

----------------------------------------------------------

In the Ramshackle dorm

"Is Minju taking a bath? Ihihihi! Alright, it's snack time! I secretly took it when it fell back in Savanaclaw's dorm, but... If this isn't candy, then what is it? Don't care! Finders keepers, losers weepers! Thanks for the food~! Mm~ It's got a little bit of a bitter and spicy taste! It's like grown-up food! Such a shame that humans can't enjoy this! I'm sleepy now that I'm so full..." Grim said.

"I used to much energy today."

(Grim snoring.)

"Time to sleep."

*Glowing Mirror*

"I don't have to mental capacity for this."

In the morning.

"That was a weird dream."

-------------------------------------

"The sales for this year's tournament went up by 12% compared to last year's, correct? What a favorable result." said Azul.

"But y'know~ It would've been faster if we didn't end up in the bottom for this year's tournament." said Floyd.

"That does not matter. In the end, the Magical Shift Tournament is but a simple game where people run around chasing after a disc. The field where we from Octavinelle truly shine is... Yes. The written exams!"

"Azul, the client has contacted us. They will be meeting with us directly in the Lounge tonight." said Jade.

"Understood. Then, shall we prepare a special welcome for our guest? Now then, what kind of wish will they make? How truly exciting. Fufufu..."

(a/n: Sorry this came out a little late I was working of a crochet project where I made Tanjiro's yukata.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 7.5K 128
All stories begin with "Once upon a time..." Charlotte Luchessi's a girl unlike any have seen. With a fast-thinking mind and many skills and talents...
1K 4 40
it's been a year since wimothy left twisted wonderland she's been looking over the pictures of all the time she's spent with everyone and has been l...
27.8K 474 46
TWST Headcannons ALL THE WAY. If you wanna request something even oneshots feel free I won't bite your head off.