MHA/BNHA Guys One Shots

By Yuza_fantasies

MHA/BNHA guys x reader one shots. No smut. SFW. Suggestions are welcome. Will do head cannons. Enjoy!! More

Author's Note
1. First Date: Tenya Iida
2. Childhood Friends: Izuku Midoriya
3. Afraid of You: Mezo Shoji
4. Being Manly for You: Eijiro Kirishima
5. Skate Date: Shoto Todoroki
6. A Hothead's Confession: Katsuki Bakugou
7. Joining the League of Villains: Twice
8. Rescue Mission: Denki Kaminari
9. First Impression Head Cannons
10. SFW Alphabet: Endeavor
11. SFW Alphabet: Aizawa
12. Smile For Me: Hanta Sero
13. Worrisome Reunion: Mr. Compress
14. Surprise Birthday: Shigaraki
100 Reads
15. Cuddles or Kisses: Headcannon
16. Favorite Bill Wutz Video: Headcannon
17. Starry Night: Fumikage Tokoyami
18. Arrival at UA: Tenya Iida
19. SFW Alphabet: Present Mic
21. Sick Day: Mr. Compress
22. Their Reaction To You Taking Their Clothes: Headcanon
23. Halloween Treats: Shota Aizawa
1K Reads
24. New Years Party: Sir Nighteye
25. Valentine's Day Special Headcanon
26. Stay With Me Please: Tsukauchi Naomasa
27. Take A Break: Enji Todoroki
28. Dancing In The Rain: Dabi
29. Arcade Romance: Tamaki Amajiki
5K Reads
30. Unexpected Connections: Ojirou Mashirao
31. Make Me Smile: Sir Nighteye
32. What They Would Do If You Were Sick: Headcanon
33. My Lead Role: Mr. Compress
34. Help Me Stay Focused!: Natsuo Todoroki
35. Break Your Confidence: Eijiro Kirishima
36. Believe In Yourself: Izuku Midoriya
37. Chocolate?: Shoto Todoroki
38. Stressed To The Max: Shouta Aizawa
39. First Dates: Headcanon
40. Surprise!: Mirio Togata
41. Switching Sides: Mezo Shoji
10k Reads
42. Surprise Birthday Pt. 2: Shigaraki Tomura
43. Support: Tamaki Amajiki

20. Game Night: Mirio Togata

216 5 0
By Yuza_fantasies

Pairing: Mirio Togata x Gender Neutral Reader

Word Count: 1348

Summary: You go over to Mirio's house for a game night that ended in an unexpected way.

I do not own the art above! Credits to the owner!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk over to your boyfriend's, whose name is Mirio, house. He invited you and some of his friends over for a game night and you were so excited to see him again. Even though it's been a few days since you last saw him, it felt like an eternity to the both of you. You take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Hey, Y/N," said Mirio happily when he opened the door and saw you. He hugged you and let you inside. "I'm so excited. We haven't had a game night in so long."

"Yeah, we haven't," you replied. "It's going to be a fun night because I'm going to winning!"

"Oh, let's see about that," said Mirio. "Tamaki and Nejire should be here soon."

"Did you invite Midoriya and Eri?"

"I did actually. I think it would be nice if I invited the two of them since I only see them at school."

Suddenly, the door bell rang and Tamaki and Nejire were standing behind it. They were carrying bags of snacks and drinks for the game night.

"Hey guys, we were just talking about you," said Mirio. "You can leave the drinks and snacks on the table. I'll open them and set them up later with Y/N."

"Alright, come on Tamaki," said Nejire. Tamaki follows and puts what they were holding on the table.

"Hi, Y/N," said Tamaki. "Long time no see. Also, Mirio, who else is coming?

"Midoriya and Eri," replied Mirio. "Y'know the kid in Class 1A that breaks his bones and the little girl with the horn."

"I know who they are, Mirio," said Tamaki. "What games are we going to play. Board games? Video games? Word games? Physical games? Mind games?"

"You ask too many questions, Tamaki," said Nejire.

"I don't know actually," said Mirio. "I was going to ask Y/N, but you guys came. So, what type of games do you want to play, Y/N?"

"Hmm, I think we should play board games first and then later, if we have time, we could play video games," you replied. "What video games do you have, babe?"

"Uh, Super Mario Cart 8 and Super Smash Bros," replied Mirio sheepishly. (I'm sorry, but I can see The Big Three playing these games XD)

"Those are fun games, plus they're both multiplayer," you said. "It's perfect!"

"Yeah, I think that would be fun," said Tamaki. "What board games do you have?"

"Uh, let me check," said Mirio. He walks over to a shelf where he kept some board games and started reading off what he had. "I have Monopoly, Sorry, Game of Life, Trouble, and Clue."

"Which one is the easiest to play since Eri is coming and I don't think she knows how to play any of these games unless we teach her," you asked Mirio.

"I think Trouble might be the easiest one," answered Mirio. "I hope she learns fast."

The doorbell rang again and you went to get the door. When you opened it, Midoriya, Eri, and some of the Class A students were standing at the doorstep.

"Babe, can you help me with the snacks after those two come in?" asked Mirio.

"Babe?" asked confused Midoriya.

"Uhh, Mirio, come help me," you pleaded. You and Mirio kept your relationship a secret from everyone else and now it's spilled.

"Uh oh," said Mirio. "Wait, I thought I invited Midoriya and Eri."

"Is it okay if my friends tagged along?" asked Midoriya. "They wanted to come and have game night with you guys."

Mirio sighs and replies, "Sure, come on in. Also, do not tell anyone that Y/N and me are dating. We're trying to keep it a secret."

"Alright," said Midoriya. Behind him were his friends Uraraka, Asui, and Kirishima. You knew them from the Hassaikai raid.

"Hey, Amajiki," said Kirishima. "Glad to see that you're here."

"Oh, hey Kirishima," said Amajiki.

"Uraraka! Tsu! Heyyyy!" exclaimed Nejire when she saw the two girls.

"Hi, Nejire," said Uraraka.

"So are we all here and ready to play?" you asked everyone. "We're going to play Trouble first."

You and Mirio explain the game to Eri and the others and start playing. Everything was going well. Everyone was having fun and it seemed to be fine. Suddenly, the doorbell rang again.

"Who could that be?" asked Mirio while walking to door to answer it. Standing behind it was another one of Midoriya's friends, who you knew his name was Bakugou.

"Can't believe the damn nerd left me behind," said Bakugou when he walked inside. "You damn nerd! Can't believe that you can be sitting here and playing when you said I could come!"

"Woah Kacchan!" exclaimed Midoriya. "I didn't mean too! I thought you didn't want to come since you walked away when I asked."

"Whatever, I'm here now," said Bakugou. "What are you nerds playing anyways?"

"We were playing Trouble, ribbit," said Asui. "Eri is winning so far."

"Whatever. Is there any video games?" asked Bakugou.

"Yeah, they have some that we're going to play later," said Kirishima.

You look over and Mirio and he looks at you. You both sigh. Tonight was originally meant for the two of you, but since Mirio wanted to see his friends, so you both invited Tamaki, Nejire, Midoriya, and Eri. You guys didn't expect that Midoriya's other friends would come as well. 

"I win!" shouted Eri when she won the game. "I win!"

"Good job, Eri," said Mirio. "What game do you guys want to play next. We can start up the TV so we can play video games if you want."

"Hell yeah," said Bakugou. "I'm going to crush you extras."

"Alright, Super Mario Cart or Super Smash Bros?" asked Mirio.

"I think Super Smash Bros," you replied. "What about you guys?"

Everyone nodded their heads and you and Mirio turn on the TV and set up the Nintendo Switch.

The first two players that faced off were Tamaki and Nejire. Tamaki was winning, but in the end, he let Nejire win the game.

Next was you versus Mirio. Eri was cheering for you the entire time and in the end you won against Mirio.

"I let you have it," said Mirio.

"Doesn't look like it when you were spamming the controls so much," you laughed. He puts his arm around you and kissed you on the forehead. You moved back quickly and said, "Mirio, they're watching."

He moves away and gives the controller to Eri and you give your controller to Midoriya. They start playing and surprisingly, Eri had won the match against Midoriya.

"Wow, Eri!" exclaimed Uraraka. "I can't believe you beat Midoriya! Good job!"

Eri smiles and she gets words of congratulations from everyone (other than Bakugou of course). Uraraka and Asui were next. They had to go to a sudden death and Uraraka won in the end. Finally, it got to Kirishima and Bakugou.

"I'm going to crush you, Shitty Hair," said Bakugou.

"My name is Kirishima," whined Kirishima. "And we'll see. Maybe I'll win for once."

"HA! TAKE THAT! DIE!" shouted Bakugou while playing.

In the end, Bakugou won as expected. Poor Kirishima had to deal with all the screaming and shouting from Bakugou.

After all the fun playing, it was time for everyone to go home. Eri had such a fun time and didn't want to leave, but Mr. Aizawa came and took her home. You stayed back with Mirio to clean up. Snacks are scattered on the floor, trash was under the couch, and much more.

"So that was a mess," said Mirio while cleaning up the trash.

"Yeah, that really was," you replied.

"I wish it was just the two of us."

"I did too, but it is what it is now. Next time, it should just be us, hahaha."

"Yeah, but at least we got a taste of what it's like with a lot of people over."

You finish cleaning up and say goodbye to Mirio. You both made a note to make sure that game night was now just for the two of you to spend together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED. IT'S BEEN LIKE ANOTHER MONTH. I SWEAR I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR SO LONG. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I EVEN HAVE TO WRITE ANYMORE, BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST AND WRITE MORE OFTEN. I KEEP SAYING IT, BUT I REALLY AM TRYING. ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 600 READS! WE'RE ALMOST TO 700 READS! TYSM! Anyways, here's a Mirio fanfic because I love this boy so much and I missed his birthday. I hope you enjoyed. Bye! ~EunsOwO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.1K 29
βπ˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ πŠππŽπ– 𝐁𝐘 ππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπ„ π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Ώπ™–π™—π™ž π™©π™šπ™–π™˜π™π™šπ™¨ οΏ½...
185K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
246K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
70.6K 1.3K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...